youtube.com/watch?v=US2S38m-bC4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlqpr87S0no
streamable.com/sul7j
youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Times you acted like society

Attached: Untitled.jpg (184x398, 21K)

Does he kill the audience?

When this scene played in my theater, everyone ran outside because they were so engrossed and the scene so poignant to the modern parallels of society, they forgot it was a movie.

SOCIETY
youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

No that's what the theater shooters are for

This frame made me love Joker like I'm now in love with him. He is so sexy. I need a Joker bf.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-002118.png (1536x2048, 688K)

Attached: 8f04f55d6d1f3fb3e7bc59082c80c0315e7057f5f72b5a1603b91f94b126e075.jpg (2048x1152, 269K)

Did Joker turn into Gotye?

kek

ANOTHER CASUALTY OF SOCIETY

/thread

Someone make a honkler meme of him shooting a wojak on stage

What an EPIC GAYMER moment!

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUUUUTTT MY MOUTH

>falling asleep while hosting a tv show
that's pretty jokery

No, that's zoomer faggotry

who does he kill in the movie?

nice

Because of society, bro, didn't you see the leaks?

3 respected members of society

I wish.

KEK

It should be a janny instead of wojak.

De niro, a clown, a midget and various members of society.

jocks and veronica

hehe

Attached: n6lky.webm (270x330, 1.36M)

>WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY
>kills Warwick davis
>calls women whores
/ourkino/

>that jimmy leg

k i n o

fucking based

Slow down Harley

>De niro, a clown, a midget and various members of society walk into a bar

Attached: clown1.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

You guys are all memeing, but I thought this scene was pretty compelling. It didn't cuck out on the gore and wondering whether or not he would snap at the manlet was tense, particularly when he runs at the door and he can't unlock it cause he's so short.

you have to listen to this with audio. The score is brilliant. Same composer for Chernobyl

All clips
streamable.com/20b0n
streamable.com/td5h4
streamable.com/rqrwu
streamable.com/wiu5c
streamable.com/48hnw

This user is a hero and based.

rest of you are faggots

WO GET WHAT U FUCKING DESERVE!!!!

TIMOTY MCVEIGHS RISE UP GAMERS!

What is a society? And how can i live in it?

Ok, but after the leaks.
Does he still represent us incels?
Normalfags need not reply, hitler did nothing wrong, and your mother had sex with another man before conceiving you.

He definitely seems to represent awkward loners with aspergers and anger issues from being bullied their entire life and can’t find a place in society.

Attached: original_result (45).png (512x512, 612K)

seriously?
lmao I can't wait to see it

He's the prime example that having sex fixes nothing

>Jokereddit

Unironically this.

HEY!

Attached: ba na ba na ba-min.gif (640x960, 1.69M)

People are living their own lives, nobody is paying these people any attention.It’s like a child whining that pooped he pooped his pants and blames society for not changing it. I don’t understand what this scene is even trying to convey, it’s watching a grown man speak from the least elective of a grade schooler

that's the point, moron

>streamable.com/wiu5c
what does the joker say when the host asks him why is he awful? something about a video

Go back to Twitter faggot . Also this is bait

Watch the final trailer.

what’s the point? It’s a caricature and unrealistic representation of how social dynamics work, Morris the people who try to identify with it rather than accepting a strained narrative to extract a plot out of.

Playing my video, inviting me on the show. You just wanted to make fun of me. You are just like the rest of them.

more so*

Over/Under 3 shootings in the first 2 weeks?

Morris was right

>Child has a problem and poops his pants
>TV host decides to put him on screen, Society laughs at him.
>Child blow the brains out of the person who spread out how he pooped his pants.
Normalfags would scream to the kid "You didn't need to kill him over a video clip".
But in the end, who wanted to bully a child who pooped his pants.

>that we won’t WEREWOLF, and go wild
Since when are there fucking werewolves?

Attached: D49A5AF7-DA15-42A0-AD65-45D4C801E06D.jpg (755x755, 415K)

Over. I think like 5 in the first 2 weeks. Maybe more.

>streamable.com/rqrwu

>Knock Knock

who their?

thanks user

Attached: 88f.jpg (604x516, 50K)

>Makes fun of him
>Then invites him into the show as a one gag thing
>"You don't know me, *changes subject*, what about you?"

Could you just lable what they are next time just for convience sake?

this is post joker transformation, from the dialogue, after he was already involved in some form of domestic terror. This movie is literally the equivalent of the twilight episode with the cop stopping the black guy, embarrassing to watch as it lacks nuance, denounces reality and just determined to paint a narrative.

Society

I hate sounding like a edgy faggot but god this is me 10 years from now if I don't sort my shit out

>Can't even spell label right.
Why not fucking do it yourself faggot?

I could maybe see how people could say this might inspire certain incels into thinking violence is a good thing but watching these clips it's obvious they didn't try to make him sympathetic in these scenes. He's obviously mentally unbalanced and playing up a shaky persona in a very realistic way. Like as someone who has had rotations in a psych hospital I do get the same vibes from him that I got from people with schizophrenia or BPD. Though I could see people arguing that this is only going to reinforce the negative stereotypes ascribed to people with mental illness when in reality the mentally ill are more likely to be on the receiving end of violence than doling it out. Also he did a good job of playing up the feminine/camp-ish aspect of the Joker persona which a lot of realistic takes don't really do. Really interesting and captivating performance for sure. This is definitely going to be a controversial and heavily discussed film and role. Props to DC for letting them do something this risky.

or the scenes in movies where the guy tells the girl to smile before she elicits some try hard reaction for the audience. How people don’t consider this movie cringe is beyond me

sciety?

No. I just copied them from previous thread. Why would you expect some sort of effort from me.

Why does he talk like a tranny?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qk2bFi_EZZM

This. This movie captures the spirit and unforgiving nature of this ridiculous scene entirely. Watch this and witness the parallels of what the results of the lowest forms of social commentary amounts to. It’s only a minute long

>they didn't try to make him sympathetic
I don't know about that. The way Murray tried talking over him during that last joke, I would be pretty mad to...

Attached: 5678764.png (1024x683, 472K)

>or the scenes in movies where the guy tells the girl to smile
Where???

He's literally mentally ill

Are there any new leaks since yesterday? I only saw the first three from that Italian guy at Venice. Here's Yanet Garcia as an offering.

Attached: tumblr_o7sz54XsLZ1sqq3s3o1_500.gif (500x750, 1.95M)

I met her irl. She's a good gal too bad she is barely on TV anymore

I mean it's a mentally ill person spiraling and ranting about bullshit just to justify his morally detached actions of course it's not a realistic representation of how normal social dynamics work. His performance as "The Joker" is a caricature.

I think there's a big difference in depth and intent between those scenes.

This movie is literally cringe and any grown man past the age of 20 should be repelled by it. It’s literally an insult to manhood and Hollywood continues to undermine it with these propaganda films trying to normalize beta behavior. This movie is literally an unwitnessable level of soi

It's not often you find someone this retarded

Attached: wat.png (972x650, 365K)

same she ate my asshole

hahahaha

Nvm I've seen the new ones now

sois are the first ones to criticize it for excusing white male anger and gamergaters
i see idiots on both sides hate it, i figure it might not be so bad after all

What did you do to her user, be honest

Attached: joker2019.jpg (350x486, 33K)

Those teared up eyes say it all

Joker most likely has schizophrenia,
hooktube.com/watch?v=K9ki5uCZalg

NAMI (The mental health institution, not the Straw Hat) is going to be pissed at how the film portrays a person struggling with mental illness.

>normalize beta behavior
>movie goes out of its way to present the Joker as a villain and doing morally reprehensible things

Bye Murray

Fucking kino.

fucking kek

The character isn’t the problem, despite it being hamfisted and cartoonish, it’s the people who want to be able to identify with it, same way a female self inserts in any film with a hint of quirk. Manic pixie girls have s place in the world, manchildren who become professional victims to as last minute opportunity to seize and coopt an identity to compensate for the lack there of do not.

WHAT SHE FUCKING DESERVED

SHE GOT WHAT SHE FUCKING DESERVED!

Attached: rage.jpg (318x313, 9K)

The police chase seems entertaining.

i like this

did you watch it?

>the movie is bad because viewers can be retarded

those sois are the same people who post on pol after finding a new cult to partake in, you think there’s a difference, there’s none aside from a spraycanned paint job

Seems pretty realistic to me so far. There's nothing cool about this Joker and his mental illness. Of course, the mentally ill might not see it that way

>y-you guys don’t actually relate to this r-right?
Fuck off reddit. I would unironically do the same thing in Arthur’s situation. Someone picked a fight with someone he considered weak and beta but soon learned that any man can be a hero of himself

>There's nothing cool about this Joker and his mental illness.

Attached: 26456CF7-57E3-472D-A8ED-8AC9C2351E2D.png (644x800, 30K)

This is such obvious faseflagging lol

There are millions of people with mental illness who are productive members of society. I have bipolar and PTSD but still live a relatively normal life. Nobody makes movies about those people. It's always serial killers and terrorists.

Attached: 1548689835824.gif (208x200, 2.33M)

You know this is sounding more like a false flag?

It’s not idiot. I would unironically kill someone who humiliated me to the whole country for shit and giggles. Maybe I’m just not soi like you though

Attached: AE627EA7-3D46-4EE3-A798-9608DA903E1E.jpg (750x369, 63K)

I don't think it's completely unrealistic with regards to mental illness but more spotlights a statistical minority of mentally ill individuals who become violent. Also I think it's going to be played more straight than "it's just his delusions nothing grand and Joker-y is real".

prove it

>hitler did nothing wrong

maybe you're too soi and cant take banter without it absolutely destroying your brain.
yeah you're a tough guy..

No, you wouldn't. Well, maybe yourself, so technically you're right.

They will eventually

Attached: moon-knight-series-disney-plus.jpg (1315x792, 54K)

SOCIETA

why would they make movies about uninteresting people?

Face it. You’re scared because this movie is encouraging betas to stick up for themselves and you have skeletons in the closet. I have nothing to fear because I’ve always be generous to even the weirdest of people. I have always said incels are the strongest group of people in America because they have the numbers and our country has the guns

Attached: 02556D40-5AAF-4BE0-9231-0E1F4E15D7F9.jpg (474x474, 43K)

You will never "rise up".

You can make compelling mentally ill characters who aren't murderers. A Beautiful Mind did it. But that movie WILDLY exaggerated Nash's schizophrenia.

lol

Attached: s9oag0ir50531.png (1248x1688, 2.33M)

Ask Barry Jenkins

Fat kek

Were the leaks correct btw? I only briefly read a summary of what the leaked script was like but can't remember it for the life of me.

cope

ALWAYS WITH THE GLASSES

Attached: EBXZaaBXsAE7IMI.jpg (1024x460, 54K)

Read a history book sometime reddit. You’ll learn that every uprising in the history of human civilization is always done by beta males who out number their leaders

That middle fag looks so angry with his life

garlic shooter still cracks me up. what a fucking beta

The were spot on. 10/10 clown kino

But YOU will never rise up.

This

Where do I get decent clown make-up? My skin is really sensitive.

Look like Jews desu

Maybe

Attached: 0E77A981-A7EA-4B9C-8208-A9AD31B0514D.gif (500x276, 1.9M)

El Paso shooter looks like a saggier Garlic Shooter

The Canadian one and Eliot didn't wear glasses, retard

Yes, but in the script in the scene where he shoots De Niro there was system not society.

It's shit

Attached: toddmasterpiece.jpg (620x218, 75K)

Proto-Americano

Attached: 1515268697842.png (686x798, 33K)

He had to start somewhere, bro.

Please please watch on opening night

old school its the funniest movie ever made.

part 3 is the only bad movie

With a revolver?

I thought those lines were stupid when I read the script, but seeing the leaks it seems it's on purpose to make Joker seem like a schizo who spouts psychogarbage to justify his actions. If the rest of the movie makes that case, then it should be smarter than I expected.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-134338~01.png (720x901, 173K)

you're a faggot. you should have grown up instead of obsessing over living in your own world.
now this goofy nigga thinks hes da joker baby. fucking WASTE of space

The movie shows him getting shit on by society over and over again for just trying to be normal and then he snaps. He even says in the climax of the movie that society has abandoned him. Stop trying to make it seem like he’s just crazy. YOU MADE HIM CRAZY. Swallow that red pill and head on back to r*ddit

>nigga
Fuck off nigger. Just go back to fucking r*ddit. You saw the leaks now leave

you will never be a woman

i looked it up, it checks out
dc.fandom.com/wiki/Werewolves

>cannot say nigger
Fuck off nigger.

He’s a lonely forgotten man desperate to prove that he’s alive.

Marvel did it better, they have an My Son the Astronaut Werewolf and a Captain America Werewolf.

This is the reason about 80% of mass shooters do what they do. They know they'll be forgotten, they won't even get their 15 minutes of fame. They'll be dead in the ground with nobody to even visit. But they won't if they shock a ton of people. Fame worship is one of the main causes of mass shooters desu

What's wrong with being forgotten?

They're all chinlets with shit hairlines

Nothing, but the media consumed over the last couple decades would have you believe it's the worst thing that can happen.

>last couple decades
Gilgamesh achieved immortality by living on in the memories of men who came after him, this idea is thousands of years old.

>people with mental illness who are productive members of society
Or maybe society IS the illness.

Attached: 1565184924672.jpg (560x418, 14K)

I'm gonna quote this at work

Attached: me-working-in-mcdonalds.jpg (699x574, 196K)

You know about half of all adults wear glasses, right?

>a artistic

Attached: 1557516995532.jpg (182x268, 9K)

>normalize
I don't think you know what that word means.

Not half, but this clearly was cherrypicking. The Columbine shooters, Las Vegas shooter, the first and the only shooter that ever existed in my country, Ukraine, the same situation in Russia, all of them were without glasses

I was expecting him to say the driver was an alcohol

>mfw Mad World by Tears for Fears is the end credits song
max fucking kino
youtube.com/watch?v=vlRAstW6cCQ

Attached: 1560131329702.png (444x370, 204K)

Attached: FavoriteSpiritedKid-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 115K)

Pure kinography, unironically

Is this true?

i hope it's not the version you posted because that sounded like shit

fucking faggot prefers the cringe gary jules version
I wish

>the version
That's the original song you idiot. I bet you think The Man who sold the world is a Nirvana song

The script says 3 boys, his mom and deniro

So how did he get on the talkshow?

GAMERS

IT'S TIME TO PUT YOUR HARD EARNED XP TO WORK

THERE'S A RAID OPENING UP

IT'S CALLED... REAL LIFE

HA HA HA HA HA

disappointed it wasnt a more violent end.

was invited

The ending song will be “That’s Life” by Frank Sinatra. It plays while Joker dances into the sunset at Arkham asylum

>streamable.com/td5h4
>supposed to be incelkino
>actually midgekino

can we get a bane movie to compensate for this beta flick

Wow Ledger's Joker looks like a fucking whipster now

Attached: joker5.jpg (788x443, 101K)

How come the Italian subtitles make it more kino, lads? I can't even read Italian.

Attached: 1541976762441.jpg (229x250, 8K)

[REDACTED]

But why?

Noooo
It got Shoaed

Look, even though nobody says it, everybody knows people praise him only because he killed himself.

host wanted to make fun of him but he got what he fucking deserved

Still it was a decent Joker

he's still way better than the zoomer leto joker

ITALIA REPRESENT

>Look mom, I'm an edgy contrarian!

Better than every single Stacy on instagram telling everybody how his Joker is the best Joker.

Old School is fantastic and the directing in Hangover series is great. Can see the dramatic shift from Hangover one and two with the directing in spite of the cast being the same.

[citation needed]

Damn right. DAMN RIGHT, OP

>[citation needed]
No it isn't, you fucking zoomer. You would have known if you were alive when the movie came out.

Any fresh links to the clips?

He was praised because he was a dman good joker. His death just added more to the experience

That better be the song

At the very least, he got the Oscar only because he offed himself.

>Better than every single Stacy on instagram telling everybody how his Joker is the best Joker.
Being popular made his portrayal bad?
Sounds like contrarianism to me.
>POPULAR BAD

>all removed
reeeeee

will this joker get the scars?

No

Did the entire movie leak online or something?

AND GAY MEN

How has this literal breadline praising commie made his way into Uk/western politics? Why can’t an incel do something sympathetic like take him out instead of randoms in shopping malls?

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF

This shit is going to be so amazing.

Beautiful.

what? only the middle one has bad hairline

Will the death of random normies add more to the experience to the new Joker too?

Ledger's Joker became popular because his portrayal was a lot edgier and "realistic" than Romero and Nicholson's. Makeup and costuming did more for his popularity than his actual performance, which was really just him playing some generic psychotic guy. He actually had no traits that made him "the Joker" other than his makeup, even though there were rumors that he was method acting. Then he committed suicide or ODed before the movie came out, so that made him skyrocket in popularity. The whole "we live in a society" meme pretty much came about because his performance was so overly serious and edgy in retrospect.

Attached: 1568062628125.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

This is it. This is the moment Cinemas stop allowing white men to see movies unaccompanied by a female companion, or by a beautifully brave person of color.

Hollywood is sick and anti-human, full of rich entitled white people and Jews who have nothing to do but debase the society that has allowed them to prosper. They don't know how to create anything so they focus on finding things to destroy, the Venice film festival gave this murderous misery porn first place and second prize whet to a child raping Jew. They are sick, vile nihilists who are creatively bankrupt and can only sell marvel shit or violence. They have no idea on how to create something beautiful and original and consider the miracle of our rich, safe societies a joke. Don't watch this shit, it's poison for the soul, don't give them your money, they hate you and they don't deserve it.
Look for art that has joy, that displays the courage and brilliance of the human spirit, don’t watch this hate filled bile, made by hateful people, for a hateful cause. Humanity deserves better and so do you.

I don't get the joke?

Please someone post fresh links

Just wait, little tranny.....

Attached: 341.jpg (682x683, 65K)

i dont really give a shit if he died or not, he was a pretty average actor, but his joker was fucking amazing and will never be topped

Incels are too pussy to do anything significant in their lives.

>Ledger's Joker became popular because his portrayal was a lot edgier and "realistic" than Romero and Nicholson's
What's wrong with the portrayal being darker and more realistic? Previous joker's were slapstick comedian villains and that wouldn't work for the setting in the trilogy.
>Makeup and costuming did more for his popularity than his actual performance
Why is it bad that his costume was good? His portrayal would only be good if his costume and acting worked well together which they absolutely did.
>just him playing some generic psychotic guy
I wouldn't call it generic. He wasn't even entirely psychotic, he was shown to be able to create long term plans and get the opposition to play directly into his hands and was able to show how effective he was just because he was ruthless.

You're just salty that it was popular, user.

Which state? I wanna know if I need to avoid Mcdonalds for a time.

I still don't understand what's the point of the nigger in this movie. She's not Harley, thank god, is she there just for diversity points?

Damn I should have watched these while I had the chance. I'm sure they'll be up later.

i watch whatever i goddamn want

That's the interpretation people are gonna give to avoid touching the main issue. So congratulations, you're on the outside.

Probably just there to deflect interpretations that Arthur is racist as well as crazy

Turbobased

Attached: 1567504223349.jpg (1200x675, 51K)

Yeah, that is totally going to happen in the current year. In a movie made in USA.

Agreed. The ''you get what you fucking deserve'' posts are mostly shitposting but I feel like some people are actually going to idolize Joker.

only nuanced opinion in this thread

He lives in a poor neighbourhood, that's why he is surrounded by niggers and other miserable people.

I remember the early leaks said she was a hooker Arthur falls in love with. That sounds better than the character we're getting.

ohnonononono look at those faces

Attached: 1566390108480.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

It's less about idolizing the joker and more about identifying with what he says. Sure they can portray him as completely nutcase who belongs in a mental institution period. But if what he says resonates with them, they're not gonna care who says it. And that line sounds special because you hear a variation of it on every incel circle. So hearing it out loud and in such a tense situation might be a little too risky nowadays.

Dude, after the goofy jokers and capeshit mustache twirling villains of old Ledger was a revelation.

kek

Attached: 1565188957781.png (451x584, 179K)

He sounds like a gay, whiney teenager. Idk how tf you faggots can like this kike joker.
>AND GO WEREWOLF
Honestly cringe. Shills everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip05AlQFYx4

t. betacuck

Based feline. Wish my fatass cat would do shit like that. Did you send the wrong link lol?

LINKS TO THE CLIPS
Or at least upload 'em on /wsg/. Faggots.

Attached: 1564882413600.jpg (1074x1074, 99K)

LMAOOOO at all the roastie whore journalists afraid that this movie will inspire all the low status losers they laughed at while Chad bullied them to finally stand up for themselves. Holy based, the incels finally have a true character to represent them.

Attached: CB23B79B-C0F3-4F0E-9605-A0A1F001EC9C.jpg (840x839, 171K)

>245 replies
>not a single clip of the leak
what a pack of fuckin' homosexuals

well, it's a WB capeshit DC movie. It was never going to go to that extra level. Mcdonalds arthouse yadda yadda blah blah blah..

Its time to rise

Why are cats so evil? The only species besides man that kills for sexual gratification.

>This is what you’ll get ...
>When ya mess with us

>he thinks Joker should be admired
cringe

>the people of the game.

That's because you are the joke

Um, onii-chan, one small thing. When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Kaos?

Attached: 1568040650319.png (640x631, 615K)

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://streamable.com/8r71z

The others got taken down, homophobe

Joker incels are both ecstatic... and in full panic mode.

Over a movie deliberately made to ostracize them, and portray them as a threat.

absolutely correct, and people are afraid to admit it

youtube.com/watch?v=US2S38m-bC4
0:30
"You're just like the rest of em!"

Marvel sucks farts out of my ass

Was OK Computer the precursor to Gamers Rise Up? All the tracks are about being disgusted with society and wanting revenge.
>When I am king, you will be first against the wall
>With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Me too, man.

hmm Yea Forums is really grasping at straws to make stuff fit their meme world

This movie is Jewish accelerationism. It's in their plan to want to have more US whites have notable shootings not only to push anti white politics and media more but also to push more anti gun laws here and also push larger government. They want you to kill rabdom less impirtant people to use you but the one thing they'd never want is you to kill the ones responsible for this crime ridden soulless society which is in zionist globalost immigration pushing rich jews. They're the ones who are behind almost all of the media. They're the ones pushing anti traditional crap in everything you see. Thwy're the ones pushing nigger culture and music. They're the ones encouraging whores. They'ew the ones pushing immigration shit.
IT'S THEM. If you kill randos, multiples of their amount will just come the next year and breed like crazy. You destroy the SOURCE that's bringing 3rd worlders in or encouraging this degenerate godlessness in. You destroy the rich jews doing this.

>One night as I was passing a tavern I saw through a lighted window some gentlemen fighting with billiard cues, and saw one of them thrown out of the window. At other times I should have felt very much disgusted, but I was in such a mood at the time, that I actually envied the gentleman thrown out of the window — and I envied him so much that I even went into the tavern and into the billiard-room. “Perhaps,” I thought, “I’ll have a fight, too, and they’ll throw me out of the window.”

>thin glasses=school shooter
>thick glasses=full sóy juice
what the fuck should i use then?

>made to ostracize them, and portray them as a threat
>t. paranoid schizophrenic incel

Attached: 1565606096812.jpg (678x815, 52K)

god bless you fag user

Kino gold coated glasses like the type he wears

Attached: [email protected] (1024x1024, 84K)

What do you geet when you cross a mentally ill gamer with a society that turns it's back on him and treats him like trash??? Yuo get what you fucking deserve roastie

Shave your fucking neckbeard, have a decent haircut, and fucking shower. Unless you look like a mongoloid while you're clean cut, no one's gonna think you're a soi or deranged incel about to whip out his uncle's ar-15.

>Over a movie deliberately made to ostracize them, and portray them as a threat.

I'd rather be portrayed as a threat than a bitch.

Jesus fuck, no. She’s being presented as being in the right in her behavior. The Joker isn’t.

>Half the thread thinks it's base
>Now suddenly one of the first replies I get says to think he's not based

I can't get a decent haircut or clothes because I am crippled by anxiety and allergies

>Removed
SON OF A FUCKING CUNT

>When you were before
>Couldn’t look you in the eye

WE’RE NOT GOING TO SIT BACK AND TAKE IT ANYMORE LIKE GOOD LITTLE KEKS

Attached: 0352892C-A27B-4028-9EC4-F39A90F6E70B.gif (320x320, 3.14M)

What happens in the clip? Can't watch atm

Oh shut the fuck up you NPC motherfucker. You're too fucking brain dead to understand.

We need reuploads of these

Well said.

context unknown
there's 3 people in an apartment - joker with only halfway makeup, some dude(SD) and some midget(SM)
seems like joker and SD were arguing but are calming down, then suddenly joker stabs and beats him to death; midge gets scared and tries to run away(joker's not trying to stop him) but can't reach the door lock(too high), so just starts crying

THEY SHUT IT DOWN

How graphic is the stabbing? This movie is R right?

QUICK SOMEONE REPOST THEM

Actually true, I think it's the warrior gene or something. There is a neurochemical explanation of it.

Pretty dang graphic, no sudden Nolan cutaways. Blood everywhere, and all over Joaquin.

he stabs him once in the clavicle area, then lodges the knife in his eyesocket, and then beats his head against the wall, splattering blood everywhere
i guess it's r rated

It’s bloody with no cutaways. This portion of the film looks more unsettling because he has pure white face with no other makeup, as other user said looks like gotye

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT, FOR ALL MY LIFE

is this shot stolen from taxi driver?

Yeah you may have a point, since the most popular movie supervillain before him was probably the Green Goblin from Spider-Man 2002.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlqpr87S0no
WHY WON'T YOU BE MY GF STACEY???!!!

Based

wishing that was colbert

Attached: 1566765869881.jpg (777x1144, 980K)

Why would a talk show be live? Why would this air in the first place? Why wouldn’t they cut immediately after he shoots him?

>the qt goth that I used to play Halo and listen to combichrist with is now married and has two kids
GAD

Attached: 1568058203400.gif (424x380, 2.41M)

Actually it's most likely because the King of Comedy character was black.

What are the signs?

Attached: huffpuffhuff.jpg (525x408, 242K)

streamable.com/sul7j

>interview clip

youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

Holy shit he's identical

colbert deepfake when?

How long will I need to wait to see this in theaters without an audience full of capeshitters laughing and clapping every single time Joker does anything?

Redbox release

S O C I E T Y

Attached: spanish flea.png (715x1761, 99K)

>HE HAS AN OPINION THAT DIFFERS FROM GENERAL CONSENSUS???? SO EDGY!!! WOW EDGY DUUUUUDE

Attached: soy3.png (732x772, 34K)

Hi Adam

>h-he has....an OPINION??? NOOOOOOOOO JUST LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGSSSSSSS DONT ASK QUESTIONS CONSUME PRODUCTSSSS

Attached: soy7.jpg (708x800, 95K)

reminder to read the joker's lines with a gay lisp

>tfw will be out of sight from the shooter while slaving away in the manlet mines.

Lmao lanklets btfo

>I AM SILLY + WOJACK
>soy3, soy7
absolutely seething

Attached: ROSEMARY.jpg (720x540, 56K)

HEAVEN RESTORES YOU IN LIFE.

talk show hosts and their gay scripted manipulative shit deserve it.
all those shows do is make poor people feel inferior, being oblivious to there being a team of writers behind the scenes making the host and guest seem so grand.

the movies not even out and the uprising is already brewing

KINO

I got chills when he actually said Society
sounded like words right out of my mouth

Attached: 1564746736863.jpg (1200x771, 118K)

Because it's Gotham. Ask yourselves how many times a villain has hijacked a live Gotham television program

Watch King of Comedy before asking questions like these