Try and debate this Yea Forums

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (599x396, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1PHpkdvNOs
youtube.com/watch?v=glFrp-CmNVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The office might be the most offensively unfunny piece of media ever created.

>IT'S FUNNY. IT'S FUNNY, YOU NEED TO LIKE IT. EVERYONE LIKES IT, IT'S FUNNY. IT'S FUNNY. LIKE IT. LIKE IT.
Sure is a fun time in Clown World.

>normie says it's okay normies like something
wow this is important, thanks for posting OP

Literally NPCs

you missed the point completely sub-90 iq

>its funny because we say its funny
>you disagree? NPC!

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

>it's okay that "normie" type people like it
In my experience, that's the ONLY type of people who like it. The Office is like all-purpose normie bait.

>show is acknowledged as funny on tv
>someone from the outside says show is funny
>contrarian powers activate
>IT WAS NEVER FUNNY IT SUCKS REEEEE!!!!!!

Why are you people like this? What satisfaction could you possibly get out of this? The show is ok, just because it's been having a resurgence lately it doesn't mean you have to lose your mind about it.

>Every fucking meme is le Dwight or le jim or le pam or le Michael
>show ended 11 years ago
>people still obsess over it

Is the Office the "pop music from the 70's and 80's" of TV? Is it just being replayed on an endless loop by people with no taste?

I don't care lol

They literally sound like a robot stuck on repeat in some sort of if/else loop.

t. literal npc

Dude lets make everyone a wacky cartoon character lol

>SHIT FUCK WOMEN ARE FAT
>Jim blankly stares at the camera

I tried watching Always Sunny while high and it became this deeply intense and sprawling story. It was too much for me.

>like a big fat guy falling down the stairs and he has a bucket of popcorn and he spills the popcorn everywhere and he farts when he lands
>it's just funny
So Family Guy.

>liking the office

Attached: office-normie'.png (750x1334, 1.13M)

You sound deranged

More like
Whine
Punch
The Orifice

Watched this crap with my gf
It has a few funny moments, but most of it is very dry and humorless.

Contrarianism is a substitute for a personality when you're a mentally ill autistic shutin

It's funny, it's not *that* funny. It's easily the best major American sitcom, but that's a very limiting genre and no matter how good your jokes are and how many 'cute human moments' you throw in, you're still making a formulaic TV show that can never really make anyone piss themselves laughing because you can't surprise them with anything as they know they're watching a show that has to have a joke every minute and will always have a happy ending where everything goes back to normal.

Real humor comes from two major sources that are hard to take advantage of: sincere surprise, and destruction. You have to make unexpected but still believable awful things happen to characters and not back off when it gets hard to keep the plot working or else the whole thing loses legitimacy. The office tries to do this but pussies out when it gets challenging.

Attached: office-pam2.png (750x1334, 834K)

actually it is not funny at all.
thanks for listening

Yea Forums is just full of contrarians haven't you figured that out by now?

>people generally accept a tv show is funny
>THE ENTIRE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN ITS FUCKING CRAZY WE GOTTA RISE UP RISE UP GAMERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Woof.

Either that or Friends

>one of the silly character does something wacky
>one of the not silly characters makes a face at the camera
>and then it repeats for hundreds of hours
hilarious, simply hilarious

hot

Attached: office-pam.png (750x1334, 659K)

The most depressed and deranged guy I ever met said his parents would leave the entire series of The Office on a loop on the family TV when he was growing up.

>It's easily the best major American sitcom
arrested development and community seasons 1 and 2

I haven’t seen much of The Office, but how is Pam a person that someone would want to identify with?

>UK office is infinitely better than the mutt spin off
>nobody even knows it exists

she has very suckable tits

she's the average modern woman. she acts like a cunt and then gets no consequences no matter what she does then gets a happy ending.

It's Always Sunny is the most interesting semi-mainstream American sitcom but it's still a sitcom so it goes on for too long, abandons interesting plots, and has to dig deep for material to fill their ridiculously high episode requirement for each season. British sitcoms are automatically better just by being 6 episodes a season, Peep Show is the best sitcom of all in my opinion as it actually sticks with the plots it develops and doesn't shy away from showing how fucked up modern people actually are.

So literally just 'so random xD' moments for half an hour, great

She's a plain jane that is played off as "hot". She also gets to cheat on her partners and always gets the upper hand after doing so.
Literally all women dream to be this whore.

Arrested Development was far funnier than The Office. Prove me wrong (you can't)

based

>white people, especially men, and their institutions are ridiculous
>t. some jew
amazing

neither show is really like that at all. you don't have to like them but dont be a retard while you do
undebatable. it's far too clever for normies though.

How much do you want to bet Emily is the fat sow on the left?

I don't think that's funny because maybe the reason the fat guy fell down the stairs was because he was very tired from exercising and had already lost 50 lbs and wanted to relax with some kino for a change but couldn't now he twisted his ankle and can't exercise for a while and is now very sick and depressed

maybe you should go back to that *other* website where you can find a special corner where people won't insult your special little tv shows

It's still one of the most famous TV shows of all time in the UK. It stands to reason that yanks wouldn't know about it, they have their own TV.

The Office and Friends have always been normalfag shit

Attached: office-hinge.png (750x1334, 817K)

They're both fat, user.

>stop liking what i don't like
ok retard

>show ended 11 years ago
wtf 2013 was 11 years ago time flies by so fast bros

What annoys me is the way shows like the Office (US), Parks and rec, modern family all try to do the documentary style but half-ass it. It's shit, film it as a normal sitcom or documentary.

Why is the picture focusing on her tits? I'm not complaining, but it seems like a strange strategy.

I think Trailer Park Boys is the only "mockumentary" show I've actually enjoyed because it feels appropriate, has a good explanation, and in the pre-Netflix seasons has a bunch of gags about it (e.g. the boom mic operator getting shot).

Presumably it includes her whole head but user scrolled down far enough to get the office quote.

I stopped watching long before Carrell left and liked Jim, but then I saw the snowball fight episode and realized what a bitch Jim is.

He likes to dish it out (throw a snowball at somebody's face while working) but can't take it. He's like a 10 year old bully who never got punched in the mouth.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT LIKE THIS SHOW NORMIES LIKE IT WHICH MEANS ITS SHIT STOOOOOOPPP REEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1567508805747.png (785x1000, 254K)

Attached: dwight.jpg (1164x1600, 167K)

>NOOOOO YOU CANT NOT LIKE THIS SHOW NORMIES LIKE IT WHICH MEANS ITS GOOD STOOOOOOPPP REEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1534263136863.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Yea Forums thinks it is Creed but it is actually Toby and Kevin.

I'm actually like nobody in that show

You are

>the office

Attached: 1539928463378.png (644x800, 21K)

>kisses and cockteases Jim while engaged Roy
>chases Jim away with her cunty behavior
>Roy becomes an emotional wreck because of her
>after Jim gets back, she tries and succeeds at ruining Jim's relationship with a much hotter woman
>gets away with it all and gets her dream wedding with her soulmate
Why wouldn't a modern woman want to identify with her?

So I've recently realized that most people just use Netflix to bringewatch tv shows while I use it mostly to watch movies, and Netflix caters to the former. Should I just cancel my subscription?

* Malcolm in the Middle, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Curb Your Enthusiasm there I fixed it for you I won't do it again user

>it's like a big fat guy falling down the stairs and he has a bucket of popcorn and he spills the popcorn everywhere
I thought it was chili

There were no stairs either

yes
all good choices, although curb is kinda on the verge of not being a sitcom

it is not funny at all, it is mildly entertaining at times

i think it would be funny if steve carrell just showed up dressed like a hasidic jew and no one acknowledges it and the episode just ends with a musical number of shalom chaverim and then dwight looks on in horror as pam is getting ready to circumcise jim

fat shaming

his white male priledge overwrited his fatness. you can only fatshame women because they're higher on the opression ladder

Have you actually seen Arrested Development?
Seasons 1 - 3 are some of the best comedy television ever made.

I'm not

You are coming across as a real Stanley

>arrested development

Attached: 1538048246717.png (1154x1062, 871K)

You too

calm down reddit

Only the original version is funny

Attached: the_office_uk_-_h_-_2001[1].png (928x523, 915K)

What makes you have this reaction? Have you seen it?

>Not eating awesome blossoms at Chili's
Weak

>t. zoomer

Crazy how Gervais actually became a huge star in America, and people still didn't watch The Office.

I like The Office, Parks and Rec, Arrested Development and Always Funny.

Yea Forums has become nothing but Yea Forums esque console wars thanks to the black and white, you must pick a side mentality of americans. people call anything and everything onions just to get reactions. stupid fucking americans should all be banned.

jesus, calm down you daft sod

>t. SEETHING arreddited development fans

>seriously defending AD
could you be more of a redd*t fag?

>posts flavor of the week newfag meme
>fuck off retard
>HAHA GOT YOU YOU'RE SO MAD HAHAHA
was it autism?
i didn't defend anything in that post, i just said the american tribalism brings the quality of this board down, hard. you aren't doing a good job of proving me wrong election tourist

this is now the most reddit thing you can do, if you're going to tour at least be polite. And wash.

>fat guys falling down is funny

Oof, this is ableist af. Delet this.

Attached: soy cry 3.png (261x215, 19K)

nigger Im a greek who's been here since '07
AD is reddit embodied

the senile should be cared for

let me guess, you were 4 years old in 2007, right?

AD used to be fairly popular here. So did a lot of things newfags like you consider reddit.

yeah and then people grew up you faggot

I'm the oldest fag on here and crying for help, why won't my grandkids visit?

no they didn't you jealous little bitch

>i dislike anything that i perceive as different without watching it or thinking about it
the ultimate npc. go to reddit.

>yeah and then people grew up you faggot
no, people on Yea Forums became excessively contrarian to the point where it was no longer a joke and instead an actual pathology

AD was my favorite comedy show when I was 20 and when I was 5 nursery rhymes sounded like Shakespeare to me

Underrated

no we didn't

nobody on Yea Forums became that. redditors crossed the bridge in the last few years and thought that's what Yea Forums was. the newfags saw screencaps of Yea Forums on reddit and came here to consolewar our shit up.

go play with your legos you stupid fag, what the fuck are you even doing online talking with adults? SHOO

now i only laugh at farting whores, god shall step aside for me

from talking to you I'd say the probably still seem like shakespere to you

Attached: 1567015528890.jpg (720x303, 27K)

> I'd say the probably still seem
the bard at his best

you should wish to WISH to be on my level
yeah, unlike arrested development amirite

I thought he was talking about the actual Office for a second then and agreed with him

Then I realised he was talking about that woman-catering wacky dreck of an American remake. Shame on him

damn i forgot a "y" that sure proves me wrong. there's no argument more intelligent than "you made a typo". truly i must bow down to yourninfinite wisdom.

no one gets me either

i meant it as a compliment, and after reading your reply my heart cannot still, i love you

>tfw there are people who argue with subhuman shitskins online
how does someone stoop to that level bros?

I l-love you too user

Attached: 1567276104537.png (125x125, 1007)

Mr Tambor? I'm so sorry

i dunno, am i about to find out?

Men say I remind them of Robert California and women say I'm like Toby. It's very odd to think that people have such different impressions of me.

KEK

>gf of 7 years broke up with me 2 hours ago because she said I have no ambition
what do

Cordial reminder that the artist behind this picture, NostalgiaGoggles, is a notorious pedophile.

suicide. that's very ambitious.
our guy?

Attached: 1567261029714.jpg (1024x794, 131K)

sort your life fast and ask her to marry you or slack out a bit longer, lose her forever, and then sort your life out when your ready, trust your gut, don't stress

ask her what the fuck she's doing that's so ambitious

this. seize the day my dude.

>no ambition
Bullshit excuse
She's likely bored of you and is seeing another dude

What's there to "defend" about AD seasons 1 - 3?

she has a stable job and wants a family
im inbetween jobs for the past 5 years and have no desire to try to find a job to "settle down" with steady income etc. Basically, if I got her pregnant, I would have to be the "stay-at-home-mom" and she doesnt like that

>while high
DUDE

>inbetween jobs for the past 5 years and have no desire to try to find a job
I'd dump you too. What an asshole.

>she has a stable job and wants a family
wow, such ambition

what app is this

if we are talking about UK yea.
Americans dont know what subtly is, they have to compensate with loud shouting.

when I said "ambition" I didnt mean "cure cancer", in my situation it means sending out resumes to companies so I might have a stable job with a stable income and not do shit whenever it comes up while not knowing if I'll make rent this month

You have to defend good things against Reddit contrarianism because the election tourists are brainlet NPCs.
>inbetween jobs for 5 years
sort your shit out user

yeah i get ya, but she is just trying to support herself, you're shit posting on Bolivian kite fighting board all day

no wonder she's sick of you.

>he doesnt watch the office

Attached: laughinggirls.png (483x601, 695K)

I've been doing trade jobs for the past 5 years, whenever someone wants their house painted, their plumbing fixed etc they call me, Im not even good at that shit to the point where I could actually pursue this as a ""career"" but it pays rent utilities and my beers so Im comfortable with that for the time being. As for the future, Im probably gonna die homeless alone in some alley. Just started seriously coming to terms with that.
I know,

Why do normies think they aren't normies

The Office and Brooklyn 99 are mediocre safe comedies, and that's fine.

It's starting to be thrown around. I had a girl at the bar last night tell me i'm a normie because I don't travel.

I used to love it and watch it constantly on dvds, then I stopped, and I can't stand it anymore

Attached: youreallreddit.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>calls others reddit
>no u

She has been cheating on you for the past year.
Let her go. It's a nonsense excuse.
But also, sort your life out kid.

I'm sure there's some kinda cert for plumbing. Work towards that and trybto make it into a real job. Maybe put a babby in her too. You can do school and watch the brat.

i believe you misunderstand me
we're all reddit now

Everybody wants to think they're unique and special

>implying I dont have all her electronic devices bugged
>implying I dont follow her every other day
who are you calling kid you fucking toddler
I've been trying but I think I might be sterile cause Ive been jerking it 10 times a day the past 20 years

quit jerking off then. or go to a doctor.

i don't, and i'm the only one who dosen't

I did

Dudes just a pussy. He could easily get hvac + welding certs and combine that with plumbing skills to become a pipefitter

no

stfu you moron u dont even know what ur talking about fucking nerd

shut up mom you're drunk again

autism

Liking the office isn’t a personality trait. But neither is disliking it for the sake of being contrarian.

Ive been forced to watch seasons of this show and Ive only laughed out loud 1
I maybe smirked a few times but it was always something racist
This show fucking sucks though

Hinge

what about disliking it because its boring

forgive me

t. NPCs trying too hard to prove they're not NPCs

Get yout shit together or you'll lose everyone

The office created a generation of women who work in offices with hopes of meeting their Jim

Thats an opinion

Attached: 2019-09-10_194339.png (596x325, 33K)

he's right. i think the office (US) is the only show that ultimate normies and 4channel's special snowflakes can find kino. it's objectively one of the best comedy series every made. if you say otherwise, you're faggot.

1. peep show
2. the office (us)
3. seinfeld

Attached: 152358234751962.png (520x484, 59K)

First us UK seasons where funny then it sucked.
Extras is the only good thing gervias has done

no. go get your certs. make some money and have an enjoyable job

>You retweeted
Bruh

there's nothing to debate

>tfw dwight+michael

I like the Office
I like that in the American version, people can change their character at a whim to serve the joke

this

it's funny watching poor tim getting force fed redpills

This. All the foreshadowing of Buster losing his hand and all the other subtle build ups to the other jokes that you can only really pick up on during 2nd or 3rd viewings really highlights how clever the writers really are.

i will, good advice, but i was the Bavmorda guy

I always laugh at George Micheal packing up a dozen monopoly boards in rhe first episode.

Fat people falling is pretty funny

>Americans

>if I got her pregnant
Takes 2 to tango

he's a lost cause

White women identify with Pam. That's why The Office continues to be so popular.

YOU'RE
A
CROOK
CPT HOOK

This but unironically, fuck yourself.

Masterful

I'm not the one crying about his gf leaving him you child

Stay up bro. I’ve been in the same situation, another ex even used the “I need to find myself” line. My mistake was letting it get to me long term and it ironically killed my ambition.

Attached: 00B524D5-2B72-4329-B40F-E3D6905D23CE.jpg (500x375, 69K)

>He doesn't like the office
It's been proven that only men whose genitals have been exposed to copious amounts of vaginal fluid are fond of this show.

The Office has aged horribly. Go back and watch an early episode. It reeks of the 00's. And later episodes suffer from parodying flavor of the month entertainment.
Anybody still remember Slumdog Millionaire?

i still cringe when i hear the word parkour thanks to this show

Oh I thought the shows been dead since 2008 like scrubs
>That final season of scrubs on NBC

>yourninfinite
Nice grammar, faggot.
Kill yourself.

very good

That's how I felt watching the Invader Zim movie on Netflix. It was funny and felt like the old show, but the humor of XD SO RANDUM felt a bit out of place in this day and age of reddit and cancer

OMG IT DOESNT HAVE POOP JOKES AND PEOPLE SCREAMING AT THE CAMERA

NOT FUNNY

I basically agree. It definitely was more creative than most shit you'll see, the only reason we are inclined to hate it is the teenage girls who scream about it because they like Jim and Pam and ignore all the actual content.

I tried watching a scene on YouTube to see what the fuss was about. The guy that looks like a thumb locked everyone inside and started a fire to "test" the fire safety procedures or something as a joke. It wasn't funny.

Based, arrested development is for pseuds

The Office isn't funny its just fucking awkward as hell to watch.

I've only seen one episode tho

No contest
youtube.com/watch?v=U1PHpkdvNOs
youtube.com/watch?v=glFrp-CmNVA

Yeah exactly, only the American one is funny
Especially past season 1 where it finally went off the retarded original script

>OMg THE OFFICE IS SO FUNNY AND RELATABE

Attached: 73667b129a478499979dbea2bd3b026c6649060da20798aef5b84f7306780c07.jpg (665x800, 157K)

the big bang theory is so much worse

I'm easy to laugh and have normy taste usually but I could never get into the office. Would rather watch Blart fat guy fall down stuff

Why are bongoloids so horrifically ugly?

>posting this
Subtlety, timing, nuance was outside the cast's acting ability, so yes they had to create an over the top cartoon. Their equivalent jelly scene is painful.

>haha pee pee poo poo fat man fard and shid his pants haha fünni

Attached: roy feels.png (883x990, 89K)

10/10 my fucking sides

kys youreself

I unironically like the office, its comfy. And i am based and redpilled.

Attached: 1567976634952.jpg (563x565, 46K)

roll

pretty much.