Cast it

Cast it

Attached: KOTOR_II.jpg (260x343, 48K)

Idris Elba

For the love of God don't give Disney any ideas. Let vidya kino remain pure.

Darth sion

Attached: FEA7B92D-D2E0-43BB-B953-5DF5773E187C.jpg (1362x2048, 759K)

HK 47

Attached: irons.jpg (214x317, 10K)

Kreia

Attached: 62507_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 142K)

Better as Atris

Ana de armas as bastilla

Kotor 1 is better than Kotor 2, even discounting the buggy unfinished state of 2

The ending of 2 confused me so much i barely remember the story. Kotor 1 is clear as day and thats why its superior in my mind. Also because it was a good story of course

>Donkey Kong
>Gorilla Coco
>Tyrone

we're talking disney

so we'd have a bunch of children looking sorts, ugly people, and replace all the aliens with those beige frogs from the sequels

Kotor 2 is better in every way and you can't convince me otherwise.

>DUDE THE OT BUT YOU WERE HAN, LUKE, AND DARTH VADER ALL ALONG LMAO
>good story

>Kotor 1 is clear as day
true
>Also because it was a good story of course
False. It's literally a carbon copy of ANH in the same way TFA was.

I know, because you are on a bandwagon.

>False. It's literally a carbon copy of ANH in the same way TFA was.
Not really. It's true it's a "chosen one" story, but it's not really directly paralleling ANH in the same way TFA did. If anything there's more prequel parallels, but even then it's not a copy-paste.
Kotor did its world-building very well too. It wasn't "here's the empire exactly as it was in the OT", and the Jedi weren't even exactly the same as they were in the prequels. It was a different setting with different characters on an arc that had the same feeling but was different enough in substance to be enjoyable as its own thing. There's a reason it spawned successful EU material and they made the third game an MMO instead of a direct sequel.
A lot of the story structure as well is just RPG conventions and how Bioware (when they were good) wrote games. It's nowhere near as derivative or cheap as TFA.

Yeah but ANH wasn't a bad story by any means. 1 had a tighter story but was dragged down by the shitty dialogue. I like 2 because you can actually flesh your character out instead of playing a blank slate like Revan was.

For me, it's Helen Mirren as Kreia.

Attached: Helen-Mirren-22adf7a.jpg (620x413, 45K)

>vidya
>kino
Pick one, reddit

Cate Blanchett as Kreia
she might be a bit tall, but she has that old wise woman voice

Attached: Cate-Blanchett.jpg (2000x1333, 562K)

>disney's kotor 2
>atton tells wacky jokes
>kreia constantly tells the exile to kill everyone
>bao-dur is cut from the movie
>hk-47 is cut from the movie
>hanhar is in the movie because wookie but never fleshed out
>g0t0 is in because he looks like an interrogation droid
>central focus of the movie is the exile getting his lighstaber back because he needs it to fight sion and nihilus for some reason
>movie ends with the exile telling kreia that she is evil and the force is good
please no

Attached: gene_wilder_forced_to_watch_a_microsoft_press_conferance.jpg (544x355, 33K)

>subplot about liberating the female twi'leks from a hutt on narshadda and starting a rebellion

Bao Dur

Attached: Chiwetel_Ejiofor.jpg (847x1080, 210K)

I could see it, it has that face, and could sound vaguely detached yet intelligent

>helping the out these poor refugees will be pure pazaak
>atton falls on face

I and II are equally great. I has the best waifu (Bastila) and is more cohesive. II has a more interesting story and better companions overall, although the lack of romance options really irritates me when Brianna and Visas clearly want to fuck

yeah, people ignore how little content there is in 2, which is a shame considering how much more there is to the party members

KOTOR is Disney Star Wars before Disney Star Wars.

My KOTOR playthroughs usually hit 25-30 hours if I do EVERYTHING.
My KOTOR 2 playthroughs usually hit 35-40 hours if I do everything.
So no, KOTOR 2 is not starved for content unless you didn't install the RCM which is easy as hell to do, and even the basic game is pretty long and filled with content.

exile

Attached: 1558279864929.jpg (3333x4888, 3.03M)

Attached: FaceMelt.gif (200x147, 328K)

>female exile
Hello r*ddit

>In The New Essential Guide to Droids (2006) the Exile is light-sided and female
>In The Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide (2008) the Exile is light-sided and female
>In Star Wars Miniatures: Jedi Academy (2009) the Exile is light-sided and female
>In The Old Republic: Revan (2011) the Exile is light-sided and female
>In Star Wars: The Old Republic (2011) the Exile is light-sided and female
I'm sorry my man..

Attached: The Jedi Exile official artwork, from Jedi Academy (Star Wars Miniatures, 2009).png (508x864, 987K)

raus pleb

You cannot convince me ever that jedi Jesus isn't the cannon choice.

>legends
>canon
Since Disney smashed all the EU none of that matters. It is literally up to personal preference and your preference sucks.

Perfect

Everyone knows Revan is female and the Exile is male

pleb

indeed, this is the only true playthrough choice

jedi jesus is the true exile

I know it may be hard to assimilate, incels...

Attached: Jedi Exile TOR model.png (1290x1080, 1.01M)

This, playing kotor 1 after kotor 2 is really jarring too, it feels so barebones in terms of dialogue and characters. Malak literally having an evil laugh is a bit too cheesy sometimes. The overall atmosphere in K2 is so good too, and the planets have so much depth to them in terms of things going on. Jolee is admittedly really good, but pretty much all the K1 companions are better in K2. The K2 original companions are really good to.

>TOR

get outta here

>Kotor 2 released 2004
>All your sources are from 2006 and beyond
Exile was originally intended to be male, all the promotional material and the handbook has male exile, male exile also has handmaiden which is way more relevant to the plot compared to disciple.
Exile was made female to appease retards at the time because they went and stated revan was canonically male

>why yes, I play KOTORII with the Twi'Lek exile mod. How could you tell?
If KK co. we're really want to be intersectional cast some goddamn alien as more than extras once in a while, jesus

Attached: Chad.jpg (217x233, 7K)

It shouldn't be made at all, but either Maggie Smith or as Kreia

Attached: kotor2 trailer.png (977x765, 1.01M)

Attached: swallow it you fucking bitch.webm (652x544, 1.44M)

Hugh Jackman as Jedi Jesus and Fassbender as Revan yes or no?

Attached: hugh-jackman-announced-2019-symphonic-world-tour-what-to-expect[1].jpg (750x430, 67K)

this will trigger incels

This
I dont want this but if it had to be I think she would be great as kriea

>tfw

Attached: KStew waifu simulator.webm (1280x696, 2.15M)

>TORfag is also an incel-obsessed tranny
shocker

Attached: 1543868219298.webm (1920x1080, 671K)

A dark side female, in the same trailer exile is also portrayed as a light side male, which has more sources behind it. Dark side was obviously the "alternate" path from the getgo, so it makes sense for the alternate path to feature an alternate MC as well

Attached: 1519692144577.webm (772x1026, 1.45M)

Progressive of you to change the sex of the Exile to male, but Disney would probably find that too daring a move in these patriarchal times. Better to keep the Exile as female.

headcanon

i want to fuck

that's Bastila alright

Attached: 1567025295839.webm (1334x720, 2.95M)

Attached: 1567024439856.webm (1000x800, 2.98M)

Why? The exile is canonically female.

they will get mad regardless

Attached: The Jedi Exile official Star Wars Miniature (from Jedi Academy, 2009).jpg (176x320, 8K)

>The exile is canonically female
thats why

disney threw out stuff like kotor dindn't they? so it doesn't matter what someone decided for a marketing ploy

I think you're projecting.

projecting what exactly

Attached: 1542804287190.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

Attached: 1536049129508.jpg (2362x3543, 1.6M)

Haha, the one who made this.
What the fuck is going on in that webm. She is a confusing woman. Normally she´s completely monotone but in that webm she´s using every underhanded trick in the book to try to appear sensual. Including lip licking.

It´s just so weird does she not have a normal button? Beautiful girl though.

>Haha, the one who made this.

it's from the film american ultra, it's not made by an user

Exile: Aly Michalka

Visas: Olga Kurylenko
Bao-Dur: Dave Bautista
Mira: Karen Gillan (short red hair mode)
HK-47 (& 50): Kristoffer Tabori (game VA)
Atton (Carth Mk2): some prettyboy
Canderous/Mandalore: Ron Perlman
Hanharr (evil wookie bounty hunter): anyone big enough

Atris: Charlize Theron
Handmaiden: Imogen Poots

Darth Sion: Tom Hardy
Darth Nihilus: someone tall and spindley - not like you get to see their face
Darth Traya (Kreia): Helen Mirren

Attached: Alyson Michalka Zooey magazine shoot 010 .jpg (1021x1321, 131K)

>Face keeps getting uglier
>Feet only get prettier
Really jogs the noggin

>The ending of 2 confused me
Funny, its the opposite for me. Why people accept Revan as the savior of the galaxy and give him medals at the end makes no fucking sense. The visible and outspoken hatred people have of Jedi in KOTOR2 makes so much sense. Revan saves the galaxy from the Mandalorians then does an invasion of it that is far worse. Then suddenly he saves the Republic from the Sith? It makes no fucking sense why he would be a celebrated hero.

Attached: 1566875768658.png (775x1553, 1.64M)

Sorry, but Cate is either Duchess Satine or Governor Pryce

Attached: Non_lewd.jpg (1200x1846, 243K)

The natural conclusion to be drawn from the available information

Nolan or Villeneuve should direct it.

Attached: Ideal KOTOR CU.png (1007x651, 528K)

Implying anyone gives a shit about bioware canon. True exile is jedi jesus, anyone that tells you otherwise is a fraud

cope

>yfw we'll never see kate Beckinsale as Bastila

Attached: 1565372906337.jpg (1502x1950, 243K)

Attached: bastila shan.jpg (736x924, 83K)

terrible meme choices

Darth Nihilus

Attached: dano.jpg (220x277, 14K)

that novel was fucking garbage

Don't

I just want some hot athletic T&A dancing around onscreen with the lightsabers for once. Kurylenko's done fight scenes in Centurion; Gillan has done lots of stuntwork as Nebula; Aly's got a history of dance stuff. Imogen can just sit there and smolder as the handmaiden - it's all the character does anyway.

Let's have some rampant hot totty doing sweaty stuff on the big screen for once this decade.

Attached: 1560395273687.jpg (736x1088, 69K)

Attached: 1527671075829.jpg (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Retardation.

Attached: 1567542086720.jpg (1373x1663, 525K)