Is anything after season 5 worth watching? that’s where I stopped

Attached: 598287AD-9BC6-4B63-B29F-E43260A6DA80.jpg (544x404, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

24.fandom.com/wiki/On-screen_kills_by_Jack_Bauer
youtube.com/watch?v=wHGlVsHyiuw
youtube.com/watch?v=fMTuRGNxdD8
youtube.com/watch?v=RkT_dYJIMK0
youtube.com/watch?v=6PfjYuEd67Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is anything after season 5 worth watching? that’s where I stopped

Attached: zoomtard.png (212x238, 7K)

No. You stopped at a good time.

Is there a least shit one I can skip to?

Season 6 is trash

The Redemption movie is okay, only watch it if you're going to watch 7

Season 7 is pretty good

Season 8 is bad, but not as bad as 8

Live Another Day is okay, I guess

Legacy is meh

>Season 8 is bad, but not as bad as 8

*but not as bad as 6

First half of season six is alright. Season 7 and 8 are good. Season 9 sucks, it's only 12 eps and not in America. Legacy is boring, and also only 12 eps.

Hey dipshits, if you can't get a budget for 24 eps don't bother making another season, that's kind of the point of it.

Six went downhill so fucking fast it was unbelievable even at the time.

Season 6 is the weakest season, but it isn't bad. It just had the impossible job of following what was arguably the best season of any tv series ever, so naturally, many people were disappointed. There's still a lot of good stuff in it, like the first four episodes, Tom Lennox, VP Daniels and the episode where Jack takes out the main villain.

Season 7 is mostly good.

Season 8 has a boring first half, but goes full kino by the end.

Live Another Day is great. Don't listen to the user who says it sucks. It's only 12 episodes, but that means there's no time for pointless subplots.

What the fuck is Legacy?

It sounds like I’ll just skip to season 7 then, I can always circle back to season 6 someday if I really want more 24. Both season 4 and 5 were kino

I suppose that works. There aren't really any important connections to season 6 in the later seasons.

the entire show is kino

>Live Another Day is okay, I guess
lad was kino

The season with marwan is the best

It's important to watch the shitty seasons so you can appreciate S5 more

Attached: SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

Just fast forward through all the non jack scenes

>Kiefer was at FanX this weekend and nobody asked him about 24
the dream is dead lads

>it's a jack goes rogue episode
>it's a there's a mole in CTU episode
>it's a I want a deal episode

>that 30yo boomer with the CTU ringtone on his phone

Attached: shooting at us.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

>34
>own a flip phone and have the ctu ringtone

Attached: 1526841439829.jpg (990x881, 187K)

Season 1 is by far the weakest season. It may have had more heart the later, low quality seasons, but the pacing is just unforgivably bad.

if I heard the CTU ringtone in real life I'm not sure how I would react

you should run just in case

My previous boss was a fan of the show and bought the IP phones they had at CTU for our office, it was pretty cool desu

It's ok, nobody ever calls me

6 is boring, but has that 24 feel. It's okay. Somewhat underrated.

Redemption is generic action movie about Africa and while it sets up Season 7 it's mostly unnecessary.

7 is really uninspired. While it is somewhat better than 6 I like it less for some reason. It's overrated.

8 is uneven. First half is your typical late 24. Second half is really great and a return to form in some ways. Cancellation news made writers do really interesting shit with the material.

LAD is alright, but nothing great.

Legacy is fucking terrible, it's not even funny. It's so terrible you want to close your eyes and forget this shit even existed. I know I did.

Nah, watch the whole thing.

Aside from Audrey stuff and ending of episode 4.

Attached: 24drone.webm (640x460, 2.87M)

24 has no reason to come back until there's some new threat
DUDE DRONES LMAO was the last made-for-TV enemy, nothing new has appeared since

Season 2 and 3 were the best watching back then, 5 was alright, everything else is terrible, the last season is watchable, never seen the movie or Legacy.

>7 is really uninspired. While it is somewhat better than 6 I like it less for some reason. It's overrated.

My main problem with season 7 is how they made up some whole new guy who was now "the man behind Logan", instead of just having Tony go after Logan. That could have been kino.

24 lost me with all the family shit
External enemies are better

his daughter has big tiddies XD

THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US

Attached: THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US.jpg (720x404, 125K)

Yes, everything that ties up previous seasons felt tacked on. And that later half where Jack is useless - meh.
At least it gave us Renee. The only truly good thing about Season 7.

>this meme is 5 years old at this point
LAD threads were great.

>At least it gave us Renee

This, season 7 and 8 are worth watching for best 24 girl.

Attached: 24NBC1.jpg (1200x900, 82K)

I made this webm

Attached: u3gh06IasvbjkoiE52_1qKtcxmAEnEedp8q30WSMP5k.png (542x602, 41K)

Attached: mandy_garage_tony_600.jpg (1950x1300, 150K)

Attached: Mandy_S4.jpg (632x472, 27K)

You now remember her face, did you miss her?

Attached: des-survivor.jpg (620x418, 42K)

6 is regarded as the worst season, and season 7 and 8 are good.

Rewatched RoboCop the other day and realized all these guys, and RoboCop himself, were on 24.

Attached: D_tQHhZUEAAzFGD.jpg (1200x1016, 168K)

I had the CTU call signal for a very long time.

>tfw I liked Legacy

There's no way that I'm the only person that liked it (and watched it)

Attached: Dcbv2wXXcAAMM3d.jpg (1280x718, 43K)

Season 5 was literally just an excuse to gather all the RoboCop actors again.

Why do people shit on season 6? Season 8 is the one that sucks fucking dick with a vast majority of the cast being awful characters.

>Have Ray Wise to be vice-President
>Do nothing with him
What a wasted opportunity

They took her character too far.

Attached: chloe_obrian-114.jpg (1024x768, 45K)

The only villain in 24 to never be caught or killed

Season 6 is considered the worst. The ones after that are disappointing but not in the same "what the fuck happened?" kind of way. I think it's mostly because the first 4~ episodes of season 6 were incredibly promising. You might want to watch it anyway just to see what it was like. Otherwise just watch season 7 onwards, Renee Walker was a decent addition as Jack's new partner.

I don't know why you aren't burned out on the series, 5 seasons of 24 episode per season should've given you the fill you need especially with how unceremoniously they killed off most of the old cast in season 5

They caught her in S4, but gave her a pardon in exchange for finding Marwan.

Ridiculous

Attached: c56ceb6a8033ceb4f99ab45de9cfb665.jpg (540x304, 14K)

Kys retard. Season 8 is far worse with the "muh drug" subplot alone.

They should have kept him as president in S6. Wayne was cool in season 3 and 5, but he didn't really work as president.

habib gave me serious blue balls, he kept fucking escaping last minute

50 year old Chloe looking like a 70s british punk teen was not kino

But why?

Attached: Bridge.webm (990x557, 2.96M)

That's a horrible thing to say to someone, don't do that again. Season 8 was fine even with the drug subplot, and that ending segment with Jack going after Logan and the Russians was kino

>tfw no islamic terrorist gf

Attached: Emily_Berrington.jpg (634x863, 140K)

Season 4 was too bloated
>Nuclear power plants threatened
>Air Force One shot down
>Nuclear missile launched

What's wrong with that? She just unloaded the weapon in their general direction, any adult could do it

Damn, now she should have been sansa stark

She started as this.

Attached: Chloe-Season-4-chloe-obrian-21775155-800-662.jpg (800x662, 70K)

holy shit how can you watch any of this shit why did they even make 5 seasons what the fuck I'm losing my mind

They went try hard with her.

Attached: Day_9-_Chloe_O'Brian_(Mary_Lynn_Rajskub).jpg (739x674, 127K)

Watching season 3 when you know that Chloe will end up as the longest running character other than Jack is so weird.

Wait people actually liked 24?

I'll admit that I had low expectations because of how they playing up having a black lead but they did it pretty well. They didnt try make him into Jack at all which was good. His brother was thugkino and his wife was cute. They wasted Almeida but I'm guessing they didnt want to give him a lot do till they got to S2

>tfw no sublot of Tony and his cutie brown gf killing people in S2

Attached: MV5BYzRiZjcyNDMtZmFiOC00MDExLTgyZmYtNzY4NmM0NDE0MzNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0, (630x1200, 43K)

So what? She still was an analyst, just one that had been forced to shoot a guy once. It's not like they turned her into a badass, she clearly wasn't comfortable with it and never did it again

What ever happened to Kim? I think I remember her having a family in S8 or something.

Attached: 8mrmKYB.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Muh dick

How many seasons were there? I know i watched them all up until the black guy was jack bauer.

There is no way i would watch it all again

Season 7 is getting good, but I don’t give a fuck about Africa

nobody does lmfao

Live Another Day was one of the better seasons

is it going to be part of the entire season? lol

It's the main point that drives the plot along, but it's in the background for the entire time. It's only the season 7 prequel that actually takes place in africa,

Attached: 24 tier list.jpg (1976x5300, 2.55M)

I made this.

Attached: 1566644480989.jpg (400x388, 40K)

it's now a time capsule from a different time
what a strange feeling

Attached: 24 lost battlestar heroes.jpg (400x400, 51K)

>that year we had new episodes of LOST, 24, Prison Break and Heroes S1 every week.

Attached: 1552929884070.png (785x757, 267K)

Heroes got memory holed hard but it was all the rage back then, I never watched it.

We also had Sopranos and The Wire.

Heroes had an excellent first season and then it went to shit.

>Buchanan only in Great
bruh

Main guy was the only half-way decent thing about Legacy. Everything else was tired, force or downright embarassing to watch (like that bridge scene and that bitch's whole subplot).

You can say later seasons of the original show felt tired, but at least they had some effort put into them. I guess Howard Gordon was a decent showrunner.

Will we ever get kino like this again?

Attached: screen-shot-2014-05-04-at-6-57-47-pm.png (1280x718, 1.09M)

Not in today's environment. 24 was pretty ruthless. But also progressive, since we had Michelle, Nina, Mandy, Chloe - all those really great female characters besides Jack, Tony, Bill, Curtis and other cool guys.
Now Jack Bauer will be deemed "too extreme" and heroines too meek and passive (even though we had Michelle save herself from terrorists back in Season 3 and Chloe dispatching a trained killer all by herself).

I miss when shows had strong female characters without anyone making a big deal about it.

>Dana Walsh
>That low

fuck you faggot

Yeah. And in terms of diversity too. I mean, remember how everyone loved Curtis and hated his fate in season 6?
How Yusuf (from Season 2) was a total bro and agent Baker (from S2 and 3) was a low-key badass?

I mean, just look at how they presented Legacy - look at this cool Black Guy in a lead role! So progressive!
I wish we had a spin-off about Curtis instead.

>Yusuf

Underrated character. Always hated how he went out.

>agent Baker (from S2 and 3) was a low-key badass

Attached: MU8ekSU.jpg (1260x710, 104K)

It's funny to think that his death (he is a foreign agent on US soil!) by hands of some racist rednecks might've sparked international conflict on its own.
But hey, in magical world of 24 this shit doesn't matter.

>Lost is the only reason Baker wasn't present in Seasons 4-8

Talk about a trade-off, since Jin was one of my favorites. Even when he acted like a stuck-up jerk.
At least he was in 24: The Game.
And maybe it's a blessing, since for all we know Baker is still alive and kicking ass.

I wonder what would have happened if Jack had shot Suvarov

>sam from lotr
>shit tier
Did people not love his redemotion arc?

ehhh, he saved a dozen people by sacrificing himself but that doesn't really make up for the 50 he got killed by not reporting the theft earlier

Jin appeared as a police officer in S2. Although I remember him more from Angel

He also was the only one who found out Jack was talking in code when they capture him.

Literally me :) just turned 30

He was a CTU operative, actually, in Seasons 2 and 3. I mean, he IS Agent Baker I was talking about.

>it's a Jack goes rogue and asks Chloe to hack the CTU servers and no one believes him because the new CTU recruit who's actually a mole working for the terrorist boss has been erasing evidence and Jack shoots a suspect in the knee to find out where the bomb is because DAMMIT hes RUNNING OUT OF TIME but the terrorist boss was actually just a patsy used by the real mastermind and gets shot by a mysterious sniper who's probably just tony being a triple agent at exactly the 59th minute before Jack can interrogate him bip 59:58 bip 59:59 bip 00:00 episode

I'd hack into her subnet, if you know what I mean.

ive watched 24 a couple times and i dont remember any of these characters

Then I've got some bad news for you buddy, and you better write them down.

She’s growing on me. at first she was too hot to be FBI and it was distracting

>woman President is the most incompetent one

>100 post thread of 24
Never thought I'd see the day again

Attached: jack-bauer-24.jpg (465x268, 19K)

>black president was the best
Not even mad, David Palmer was based.

Does Noah Daniels count as a president while Wayne Palmer was BTFO in the hospital? He almost started a nuclear war with the unnamed 'your country'

I unironically loved President 'nuke them' Daniels

It would help if they were named, I have legitimate face blindness

>white house gets invaded by Juma under her watch
hmm...

if you just watch the odd seasons you'll be just fine, season 7 was one of those where its so bad its decent

24.fandom.com/wiki/On-screen_kills_by_Jack_Bauer

to brighten up your day

Jack was fucking based and redpilled.

Best Jack moment?
For me it's when he was about to throw that teenage girl into the virus infected building to get her dad to talk.
Kneecapping his mentor's wife and pretending to kill that terrorist's kid are also kino.

He also pardoned Logan for whatever reason.

based republicans stick together

>At least it gave us Renee. The only truly good thing about Season 7.
>best 24 girl.
Praying so hard she shows her massive freckled milf milkers.

Attached: 1560160234102.jpg (1440x1034, 708K)

I liked 7 & 8. Skip 6 & definitely skip Redemption. Live Another Day is alright too.

Whenever the terrorist thinks swallowing evidence will keep Jack from getting it
I think this happened multiple times and it never ended well for them

WHY IS KATEE THAT LOW? (haven't watched her seasons yet)

when the fuck was Zachary Quinto on 24

Shit character with one of the shittiest subplots of the entire show and that's saying something.

> Robocop
> Red Foreman
> Anaconda poacher
My god I gotta get back to watching this show.

Attached: tumblr_p7v6e5n3U51qdhps7o1_r2_500.gif (500x306, 2.46M)

He was an analyst in season 3, it was several years before Heroes so you wouldn't have known him at the time

Attached: 1492461353684.jpg (2000x3000, 867K)

"live another day" is the only good season after season 5 imo. The other ones I hardly remember.

Season 5 is where 24 peaks. It doesn't really reach that level again after that.

My SMS tone

Skip Season 6. It's God awful. The made for TV movie in 7 was ok. Season 7 was decent. Better than 6 by a mile. Season 8 starts off slow but when Jack goes ape shit on the Russians during the Second half. You'll thank yourself for sticking with it. LAD was good. Legacy was total shit and I was glad when they canceled it.

>it's a "there's a mole inside CTU" episode

S5 ramping all the way up to Jack torturing the President.

They couldn't go much further because they, well, couldn't. S6 should've been Jack escaping China, but I suppose that's too much of a formula change and not as accessible for random people tuning in.

You mean The Amazing Marwan, Master Espcape Artist

well.. this was really cool (Season 8)

Attached: 5f8d3482c7ddd9ec6bc7474160652a9e.jpg (640x480, 89K)

What was the most satisfying moment in the series for you? Pic related; felt like I was high I was so elated.

Attached: 24 Live Another Day S09E12 1080p HDTV [G2G].mp4_snapshot_30.08_[2014.08.26_22.14.31].jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

Based weeb Jack

Don't forget it gave us a black president before we actually had one. And he was actually 100% black, unlike Obongo

jack was in rare form towards the end of LAD
youtube.com/watch?v=wHGlVsHyiuw

threads were bumping during LAD

It’s been too long since I saw 24. Seasons 2-4 have blended together and I couldn’t tell you what happened in each other than Mason in what I think was season 2

Can't really beat an immortal mummy, so it check out.

One of the great free TV shows.

But yeah, they couldn't do a show like that today. Still in my Top 5 of best shows ever.

I enjoyed every season except season 6, season 6 was impossible to watch for me, I just stopped by episode 3 or 4 when a nuke goes off. Everything else is good to me but I skip parts that bore me, I never actually watched the kim parts in season 2 because it was clear it was filler that had nothing to do with the actual plot. I don't remember after season 8 what I watched or didn't watch

Chill boomer before you have a heart attack

I love how Jack lost all of his humanity after all those years.
Season 1 Jack wouldn't do it.
Season 2/3 Jack would consider doing it, but will restrain himself.
And so on. The guy went from being a capable, yet humane operative to a brutal killer with a softspot for his (few) friends. And it's not character assassination, it's a long "evolution" that is really believable, given what he goes through.
Yeah, Jack Bauer is a badass, but 24 actually shows that this kind of work will break anyone. You want to see Jack do what's right, but don't really want to become him, because it's a long, tragic path to inevitable self-destruction.

They fucking killed Curtis for no real reason. That and the retarded idea of the nuke killed the whole season.

>I never actually watched the kim parts in season 2 because it was clear it was filler that had nothing to do with the actual plot.

There are exactly 3 great scenes with Kim in Season 2 and all of them involve Jack.
Their first meeting at the beginning of the season.
Their "last" talk when Jack is on the plane with a nuke.
"Call daddy for murder" moment - when Jack instructs Kim to shoot the fucker that was chasing her. And TO SHOOT HIM AGAIN.
Also that final moment with them meeting again, now at peace with each other is sweet.

Too bad they had to shoehorn her into season 3 working at CTU, that was gay

The game was also way better than season 6.

It also answered some of the questions after season 2.

Attached: ps2_24_the_game-110214[1].jpg (640x935, 397K)

jack has over 300 confirmed kills in the show+game alone

I don't remember this, what season was it?

I think that was their attempt at making her at least relevant to the main event. So I can understand their reasoning - Elisha was "the sexy girl" of the show and really hot at the time, so they wouldn't just drop her. So at least they worked her into the CTU drama, no more "oh, my employer is a dumb maniac, oh, I'm stuck innawoods with some weird dude, oh, that crazy fucker wants some more..."
They even wanted her to kill Nina. But Kiefer thought that it would be much better if Jack dealt with her once and for all.
Can't really blame him, that moment was amazing.

is that Chappelle's death scene ? it was pretty kino

LAD

It was LAD.

I think in-game he murders more people than in first 4-5 seasons combined. That's videogames for ya.

>tfw studio is dead and no remaster or even PS2 Classics port
Yeah, even if gameplay is dogshit it's one of those rare licensed games that actually felt like it belong.
But the best 24 game is Splinter Cell Conviction. Even if it's dumb as nails.

Has any show even tried?
I remember a ton of LOST copycats but none for 24

>LAD was 5 years ago

fucking hell

Attached: mistral and big boss.jpg (540x720, 53K)

>torture minigame

lol

You did the right thing

That's the thing, they're not even man enough to try it.

But other good manly shows if you like 24 were Banshee, Strike Back and The Shield.

There were action shows like "Human Target" but not really. Too unique. The idea of "it happens in one day" made the show, it's a one long adrenaline rush, can't really copy it, since without real-time format you'll have timeskips (that crush the urgent feel of the story) and other shit.
The only way others copied 24 is in its "like a movie, but actually a TV show" idea and presentation. Yes, there were "Sopranos" and some others, but those were dramas, with really low production values aside from high-quality actors. Even when 24 was cheap as shit (Season 1 and parts of 2), it felt like a great action film like Die Hard.
So in a way Lost and others are descendants of 24.

definately jack donning the killsuit and going after logan

"No you don't!"

I think this show is currently streaming on Amazon Prime. I haven't watched it since it aired.. Should I jump back in?

yeah. Another thing I skipped were the Michelle scheming in season 3 or 4. I like her character overall and loved her rescue scene but sometimes the writers get really uninspired with a character but they still have to come up with something to keep the actor busy or something.

It's actually really fun to rewatch. Did it about 3 times already, feels great - for the show that was written "on the fly" writing is good, and so is the direction - at least during first 5 seasons. They admitted that they didn't really try with 6, since 5 was so great they decided to take a day off. Which was a fucking mistake even they understand. Before Legacy writers (which were present since early days) even said that "if they could - they retcon Season 6".
But nothing beats the first time.

The British copycat 24, Spooks, is really great, though it's mostly episodic or 2-parters, there were a couple of season long arcs but "season" in British TV means 6-10 episodes

Attached: 1527616014349.jpg (426x597, 33K)

>thread is still here

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=RkT_dYJIMK0

good times.

>rewatching season 8 on bluray
>they put extra scenes after President Hassan and Renee's deaths and removed the silent clocks

What the fuck

Attached: Bugs upset.png (354x367, 255K)

I remember after Season 1 I had my doubts that later seasons would be as good as the first one.
That was after I dropped Lost, they year 2008. Day 2 starts, it's gripping. And then - this fucking moment. The moment I knew 24 was amazing. Fucking Season 2, I love it, even if it has stupid Kim subplot. Everything else is so great, so cool.
Also, Mason.

Jesus Christ, why.

Mason was the MVP of Season 2. He was such a dick in the first season, but I really felt fir him when he sacrificed himself to blow the nuke in the desert.

OP here. Yup they’re included with Prime. I would hop back in, it’s a good show.

After watching Season 2 I looked up That Guy #241524 and now I know his name! He was everywhere, much like Glenn Morshower.

>rewatching season 2
>remember that the little girl died at age 21

Attached: Skye-McCole-Bartusiak-24-Season-2-Set-03.jpg (550x412, 33K)

For me it was the prison break, I think season 3 but I’m not sure. It was really intense imo

Also during the riots when the power was out, turning the gun shop into a temporary base.

And Palmer is doing Allstate commercials now.

I also watched 24 before Buffy, so I was surprised to see his brother show up in Buffy's final season.

Damn, I forgot about it.
Actor that played Syed Ali also died few years ago.

Attached: 503d05d7ad794.image.jpg (400x600, 35K)

So was this game supposed to be canon because LA actually gets royally fucked with an earthquake machine, which is fucking hilarious considering it's never mentioned again dispite the level of destruction that happens

If you were in charge of a new season of 24, what would you make the new threat of the season? What's left that they haven't done?

It's semi-canon, I guess. But at least the story's good. And it has some really clever direction - like that one scene that uses split-screen to make the viewer think that it's Jack who is giving his hand to Kate, not the bad guy. With the show used that sometimes.

incel terror group threaten a mass raping of women across the country and it's up to jacky bauer to stop them

A film about incel clowns is made and will start a wave of mass shootings and Jack has to stop it from being released

Damn, didn't know that. He was one of the more memorable islamist villains. His interrogation scene where Jack faked the death of his son was really intense.

Other recent years deaths: Powers Boothe (VP Daniels), Michael Massee (Ira Gaines), Alberta Watson (Erin Driscoll)

im so glad they never did that proposed 24/die hard crossover movie

Just reboot it. Keep the real-time idea, action-oriented plots, but make it different. Later seasons feel boring, because they recycle so much ideas and characters.

>new computer guy
>new field agent guy
>new director who is totally devoted to his job

First seasons had the benefit of it all being fresh. And writers also did clever things - like Mason being a director of CTU, but also coward and blowhard at first.
Writers also came up with a really cool subversion of a typical 24 story in the latter half of Season 8, where Jack himself has become a terrorist.

If Legacy showed me something it's that 24 is dead, because the only thing that kept it alive for last few years was Jack and his mutations from a totally good guy to a ruthless killer fixed on doing his job. Without him it's really fucking boring.
(it didn't help that writing sucked ass, but still).
Just make Another 24, like they wanted. Make it about an average guy like John McClaine getting caught up in some sort of plot. Make it more like Season 1 in a sense that it was more personal. It was an action DRAMA, and terrorist angle was secondary. I get that after 9/11 they needed a hero, and Jack was that hero that made people believe in government. But those days are long gone.

>what would you make the new threat of the season
J A C K
B A U E R

Have some black ops guys break Jack out of the Russian Gulag and use all the CTU codes and procedures to convince him his country needs him again, he goes on all these badass errands to steal stuff from secret compounds killing dudes left and right.

But it turns out that they're not working for the US government, Jack has been working for the bad guys and just helped them build/steal the superweapon macguffin, so then Jack has to take them all out while at the same time running away from the real US government.

24: X

Nah. Make it so Jack is really bad guy, not a stupid errand boy. Now that would be a fitting end for his road to hell - him becoming the very thing he fought against.
It would be really poetic, too, since this is what Saunders said to him in Season 3. Jack really was fucked by his own people, and fucked so, so much over the years.
It will also be really hard-hitting for the audience, if written and directed well.
Season 7's idea of bringing back Tony was shit, and so was the execution (aside from that one scene), so they should avoid doing that again.

Could 24 ever work without Keifer though? I feel like he was the soul and lifeblood of the show, and if they picked another actor it would never have worked as well. He was the perfect blend of everyman and badass

What the fuck?

>What the fuck?
they were gonna call it die hard 24/7 but thankfully the 24 part never happened and it just became a good day to die hard

I never finished season 01 when I realized it was just a stupid show that was going to drag on forever. The concept is stupid, the lead sucks.

It can, if the script is good.

And yeah, back in the day FOX really wanted to make that crossover, but ultimately decided that the show and films were too different. 24 isn't as funny, Die Hard isn't as tragic.

So like other guy said, that god awful last Die Hard is kinda-sorta that movie, only way, way worse. I mean, I can't see Kiefer approving script that shitty. When it came to his job and 24 he was really into stuff and had right ideas about characters.
Like in Season 7, after Renee shouts at him after that innocent black girl dies - there was supposed to be a kiss between them. Both Kiefer and Annie felt that it was really, really dumb idea, so they dropped it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Attached: jackbauer.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Final bump for tonight from me
Great thread, made shitty day feel less shitty

Terrible taste

not only is every season essentially self contained, it essentially wrapped up the plot in the 13th episode because they didn't think it would get renewed.

Make it simple again, like season 1. No nuclear bombs or viruses threatening a million people.

And now we're at 200.

Attached: kief.png (620x420, 201K)

Arguably you already watched two seasons too many.

Season 5 is the best season though
If he stopped there he'd be fine. May as well continue though, what the fuck else are you gonna do

While season 6 is the worst, it's still better than any series today.

Are we ever getting another series with 20-24 episodes every year? Nowadays we have to wait two years for 8 episodes and half of it still manages to be filler.

remember when he was blonde

>its a jacks brother and father are evil and behind everything season

Attached: itachi pepe.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

>What ever happened to Kim?
One of the later seasons she left with her husband and kid and was never seen again. You could tell Elisha Cuthbert was hitting the wall at that point. The show was pretty quick to get rid of her at that point.
>Too bad they had to shoehorn her into season 3 working at CTU, that was gay
Yes.

Jack's father was Zephram Cochran.

Attached: ZeframCochrane.jpg (220x183, 24K)

>donald sutherland refused the part as Jacks father in season 6 because he didn't want to be a villain
It's fucking tragic

youtube.com/watch?v=6PfjYuEd67Y

Attached: do you feel like a hero yet.jpg (778x590, 47K)

>8 is uneven. First half is your typical late 24. Second half is really great
is that the one where he dons the mask and captures the evil president?
cause that was fuckin awesome

why is this guy so good at playing unlikable cunts?

Attached: a53239c5cd25601a205cd8f3ef1ba60e.png (1280x720, 669K)

>Hey, shut up, you worthless piece of shit!

Attached: Todd[1].jpg (362x356, 32K)

She's not my mom, TAAAAAAAHD

Sad that he went so soon but every episode with him was great

Torch-carrying white supremacists

Just started watching the first episode. 5 minutes into his 1st appearance Jack shoots him in the leg with a tranq gun. lol.

season 5 was the worst season, that said 6 was ok for the first half, the second half sucked terrible balls, 7 and 8 are ok, mostly cause Renee is cute and watching her get mind broken by Jack as he slips farther and farther off the deep end was worth it.

the GB one was just bad.

Holy fuck this is the dumbest opinion I've read in a long fucking time
>the best season is the worst season
>DUH FIRST HALF DUH SECOND HALF
Good god you talk like a 12 year old and your taste fucking sucks. Leave.

>mfw I've seen both 24 and Sopranos multiple times and never realized that was the same guy

Attached: review_kunch5_1.jpg (600x1126, 145K)

One word: Zombies

>5th season the worst
Based contrarian retard

dude what if jack bauer got uploaded tron style and had to fight cybercriminals

DABID

>tfw mid 2000's 24 live threads on Fark.com before the whole world went to shit
I want to go back bros

>I want to go back bros
to victory or defeat, we go forward.

Attached: 1552042729097.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Why couldn't the first black president in real life have been as based as David Palmer?

Attached: Obama gun.jpg (294x400, 16K)

LAD was over five years ago lad

Attached: 1560205470813.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I've started a rewatch of 24 on prime now thanks to frens

If you stop before the London series its good
that drone shit was awful

Nah, LAD was kino.

Thanks for a great thread, lads. Glad it lasted all day, but now I'm off to bed. Here's best girl again.

Attached: renee.jpg (680x382, 41K)

NO

Attached: jack nina.jpg (497x603, 86K)

I remember the first four episodes being fucking great, then the rest of the season was fucking boring shit outside of Jack taking down the terrorist in a fist fight and the oil rig attack.

Barry was half.

That single handedly would have saved the season.