FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU
You fucking asshole

Attached: 20190910_101340.png (392x378, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flowerpowercreative.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=BCjRmgf_htY
mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/bc29yk/
flowerpowercreative.com/photo_gallery.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kino

Who was in the wrong here?

YOU ANY KINDA ARTIST?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?
NO TALENT PIECE OF SHIT!

Attached: 1509386080747.jpg (1324x743, 148K)

He wasnt wrong about bothering people by playing shitty music, however he spilled his spaghetti by being belligerent which was the wrong approach.

he spilled his spaghetti when it became painfully obvious he was yelling at himself

Truth.

He was projecting hard.

> YOU NOTHING

> YOU NOTHING

Why would he be mad at himself, I mean he walked Bob Dylan up to the stage?

And you will never be anything

who the fuck are you

he didn't play on the stage though
world champion walker of other people on stage doesn't look good on a gravestone

Attached: 1382382309786.jpg (1361x768, 378K)

Attached: 1509387003459.jpg (850x400, 36K)

>Creativity comes from silence
He was right about everything else but this. Absolutely wrong.

just wait til you see his website

flowerpowercreative.com/

Hitler was right

he was based and redpilled
fuck that shitty horn blower

I bet he had big aspirations, too bad he fell short.

I heard the guy isn't a literal nobody, he's some C-list producer who's probably still pretty rich. But he never made it as an artist

imagine being a balding manlet

Attached: 1550249071478.jpg (1242x1394, 214K)

A literal seething who.

Who the fuck are you?

That's the vibe I got too. Seems like the kinda guy that "almost" made it and has a huge chip on his shoulder as a result

Attached: 1546688356503.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

Which Skeksiss is this?

this

So Yea Forums: The Person then.

I'm sure it'd different for everyone man

Attached: 1566801911619.jpg (1078x710, 88K)

Who /ClassicallyTrained/ here?

the jew

and just like that, I'm no longer interested

/trainedclassicallyandcontemporaneously/

Good thread

The jew's parents.

[HONKING INTENSIFIES]

We were in clown world all this time

IN 1975 I SAW BOB DYLAN UP ON STAGE
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

A society which makes it illegal to euthanize mistakes.

fuck off dumb zoomer, go back to your quarantine joker threads

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS FLAT

My uncle's cousin's grandma's friend's poodle once took a shit that vaguely resembled Bob Dylan's toupee, and who the fuck are you??

youtube.com/watch?v=BCjRmgf_htY

Attached: Levi6.png (710x934, 1.08M)

And what about you? Huh hotshot?
A true artist respects the silence and the solitude of the thread, and treats it as the foundation of creativity. Who the fuck are you? You're no Bob Dylan!

if the guy actually played like absolute trash, i'd say both

To say he played like trash would be an understatement. Get some standards.

KINO

I just think the guy overloaded on Jew neuroticism and just melted down.
People suggested it was because the guy was playing next to the holocaust museum.

not the same without the genuine rage. this dude is such a failure he cant even play himself on a movie

Thought about taking my trumpet to practice somewhere I won't annoy my neighbors but I don't want to run into any gremlin jews like this guy.

>FlowerPowerCreative.com is a community dedicated to motivating a more compassionate society.
topkek

Why would you practice in the first place? Ya flat!

Who has the one where the old lady gets her tits out and gets slapped for being racist? She runs away screaming like a harpy.

YOU MISERABLE PRESUMPTUOUS NO-TALENT

What do you get when you cross a balding manlet, with a street busker who treats him like trash?

The sucka. Based Goblin jew was in the right.

the trumpet is a terrible instrument and only used nowadays by fading hipsters

I found it. lmfao they tried to get it removed.

>mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/bc29yk/

Jews really are just angry verminous gremlins aren't they?

flowerpowercreative.com/photo_gallery.aspx
kek

based trumpet man in the light, cringe bald spot man in the dark

this was the last time they spoke as friends

Attached: trumpet slayer.png (712x636, 21K)

As soon as the camera was on me I would have punched that goblin faggot in the face then stomped on his deformed goblin head until it cracked.

>manlets
>learn

pick one

This

Who the hell do you think you are!? You’re any kind of artist!? Anybody know who you are!? Maybe evrybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important places in all of North America and who are you? Who are you!?! You miserable presumptuous no talent. The moment when Levi explains why the trumpet player should never play in public again. You’re no artist. An artist respects the silence, it serves as the foundation of creativity. You obviously don’t have the talent. You don’t have enough respect for yourself or other people, or know what it means to respect yourself! In music or any form of creativity! And I’m an NYU fil-school graduate. Sucker! And the School of Visual Arts. And the Academy of Art University in San Fransisco! You suck! You’re a no talent! If you really have talent, go practice. And then get yourself a gig, instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here! You're a disgrace! You are everything that’s gone wrong in this world! You’re a self consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of shit! And I’ve earned my right to say it! Okay? I had 200,000 people with Bill Graham, in 1975. I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are you!? I knew the Grateful Dead from 1966. Who the fuck are you!? You’re nothing! You're nothing! You are nothing! And you will never be anything! Never! How dare you! How dare you. You miserable, mediocre nothing! Shame on you! You crack a stupid little smile, you little pimp! Go learn to play. Go learn to play. You’re flat! You can’t even carry a fucking note! I don’t care about your little horn lip, it doesn’t mean you know how to play! You’re flat! I’m trained classically, I’m trained contemporaneously, and you suck!

Saved this a while back from there. Is he one of us?

Attached: 186.jpg (299x450, 36K)

>that dude who goes "im on probation man don't get me on video"

Attached: 1492570038233.jpg (181x241, 10K)

I recognize Ariel Pink, who else is there?

Nobody ever talks about the 3rd character in this 3-man act:
the cameraman
WTF was he thinking when this was going down?
Was he waiting specifically for the gobbo to come and yell at the trumpet fag?

lmao what the fuck is this

Attached: njnjk.png (521x737, 652K)