9/11 Kino

Tomorrow is September 11th. Around this time of year, I get the urge to watch things related to 9/11. I want to spend the evening watching 9/11 kino. Documentaries, good compilations of news footage, interesting alternative theories/conspiracy theories. I'd prefer contemporary docs, but I'm open to anything good.
Also, will there be anything 9/11 on mainstream television? I haven't had cable/dish for ten years, I couldn't watch it any way without a stream, but I am interested in whether or not TV channels do specials or anything.
Thanks, Yea Forums.

Attached: Jet Fuel Doesn't Melt Pass Port Papers.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=H79pUZwHP4o
youtube.com/watch?v=R6rro6rngis
youtube.com/watch?v=zb9V2lxa52M
youtube.com/watch?v=8aXhlf-6dlU
youtube.com/watch?v=vrJiKbK0tVM
youtube.com/watch?v=R3wk0sHIY2c
youtu.be/R3wk0sHIY2c?t=205
youtube.com/watch?v=SEW54FzyQ-0
drive.google.com/file/d/0B50l484pDaMobXI2Wk5CX0NMbkU/view
ine.uaf.edu/wtc7
mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/
youtube.com/watch?v=O3LT6FMF2f8
youtube.com/watch?v=yDcyitIvfUI
haaretz.com/1.5410231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is an idea that 9/11 was made by russians, as a retribution to submarine Kursk.

Sometimes I think that 9/11 was really just some terrorists who hijacked some planes and crashed them into US buildings.

Rumor in the eddie-bravosphere is that Paul Walker planted the bombs in tower 7.

>I-it was the Russians goyim!
>It definitely wasn't the Jews!
>Even though Israel ad the most to gain!
>It was the Russians!

You Liberal NPC fags are the worst.

but 9/11 is Catalonia national day

Any good vids anyone could recommend?
I keep trying to post pics related to 9/11 and I keep getting a "mistyped the CAPTCHA" error when it's just a fuckin check mark. LOL

Attached: Boaz Jachin Pillars - The Twin Towers were built to be sacrificed.jpg (1100x1474, 1.04M)

I'm not American, why should I care about generic terrorist attack #1479258912

What is the joke here?

Well it literally changed the course of world history for starters.

Nobody cares about Catalonia.

youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY

youtube.com/watch?v=H79pUZwHP4o

youtube.com/watch?v=R6rro6rngis

9/11 pop culture predictions are the lowest form of conspiracy theories.

Watch this cult kino about how Murica kicked Osama's undead ass after he returned from the dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=zb9V2lxa52M

Attached: osombie.jpg (682x1000, 183K)

older than you amerimutt

That was very entertaining and interesting.

Attached: ea44967af757369e267cd83efdb185922b40ef6f_00.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

Twin towers were Boaz and Jachin and Building 7 was owned by Salomon brothers. Really gets the thunker thonkin.

investigate 3-11

Thanks. This is way more interesting than it has any right to be.

Attached: Israeli knowledge.png (739x1657, 685K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8aXhlf-6dlU

A good watch right here.

Attached: wtc7demo.gif (240x180, 670K)

A moment of silence is traditional in the morning. I think at whatever time the first one hit. Like 9:30 ish.
At least here they usually broadcast people observing it on the local news.
National news will probably use it as filler. If you're looking for thoughtful analysis or a real documentary you should start looking for torrents

youtube.com/watch?v=vrJiKbK0tVM

This is the only video it took for me to 100% believe it was a giant conspiracy.

Attached: 1535050545330.jpg (306x306, 68K)

marty coming back to november 1955 from october 2015 wearing the same clothes as the character from rob zemeckis twin towers movie that was released in october 2015 is some straight up spooky shit wtf

That shocked me.
I think the big question here is: how did Zemeckis know about 9/11 in the first place? What do we know about Robert Zemeckis?

Attached: Documentation.png (1846x1856, 2.52M)

About 2 months ago I came across some footage that was labelled in a specific way which I can't seem to find that really made it real in a way in which I've never seen footage from that event do before. There was a segment that actually surprised me because I never thought such footage had been caught. I will try to find it now.

Thank you, I'll likely watch this tonight
This video is a short and sweet red pill. Also, digits witnessed.

Attached: Lucky Larry 2.jpg (569x570, 64K)

Fucking retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=R3wk0sHIY2c
Found it. If you search NIST FOIA there are more videos like it. Raw footage that shows 9/11 in a way which really puts you right in the event.

It's cool that you glow in the dark so that we can catch you seething at night too.

Incredible. At 0:23 I got chills. I've never seen this footage before.
Thank you, user.

Attached: Flight 93.jpg (960x960, 178K)

youtu.be/R3wk0sHIY2c?t=205

shieeeeeeet

bizarre

He got far less than the property was worth doesn’t make much sense for it to be a giant conspiracy

checked

Attached: 9ED7A36D-053E-4BF6-9117-90FBAD2EE7A6.png (340x340, 279K)

>DUUUUDE MOVIES FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD TOTALLY PREDICTED [POPULAR EVENT]
Literal buzzfeed-tier "theories", go back to /r/movies

9/11: a new pearl harbor and September clues are unironic kino

>his passport flew out of the plane and was found in the rubble
this has gotta be the biggest pile of shit in the history of bullshit. the balls on these fuckers, to pass something like that off as the truth and have the country believe it...

dude that's crazy, why the fuck would terrorists attack the world trade centre?

it has led to a lot of dead muslims, and that's a good thing for the human race

Pretty sure Jackie Kennedy had a better view than Zapruder did.

Nobody really cared our thought about Muslims until 9/11 happened, buddy.

Muslims would've stayed in their own countries if the Jews didn't commit 9/11.

the kicker is really at 3:00 with the collapse of the first tower. The woman being interviewed at 9:11 is also tough to watch and really got to me at the end and I've never really felt particularly emotional about 9/11 before.

Lol what? It makes total sense. It was an excuse to invade the Middle East. And he could’ve easily been paid off for his participation.

indeed, but they made a monumental error

I bet this faggot would call you crazy and/or evil if you asked questions about the Holocaust.

my dog died on 9/11 :(

Did he die in the Towers, 93, or the pentagon?

What's funny is, any option looks bad. If it's really that easy to slam a plane into the pentagon... I'm not sure that's better than actually doing it yourself. It's a shitheap no matter which way you look at it.

But they didn't do it, user. The US government did

On Sept 10th 2001, the Pentagon announced they'd misplaced several trillion dollars. Sept 11th, a 'plane' annihilated the section of the Pentagon responsible for finding those trillions. Later that day, officials rounded up all possible security footage of the 'plane' impacting the building. Not that big of a stretch to think that a few hundred billion found their way into Larry Silverstein's pocket to offset the financial loss.

One of my favorite Loveline episodes, actually. 2000-2002 was the golden age for this show.
youtube.com/watch?v=SEW54FzyQ-0
They pretty much spend the whole week discussing the event and letting people call in to talk about their fears and anxieties surrounding it.

Attached: file.png (720x480, 494K)

That's classified ;)

Our country has gone to such unmitigated shit after this. The government and the entire population of the US just began to get exponentially more retarded every subsequent year. Conspiracy or not, I envy those who died that day.

>i-it wasn't the muslims that had every reason to want to fuck up the US
>it was the jews!

Correct.

Canada did 9/11

Attached: 911attacks.png (640x406, 429K)

9/11 was the official beginning of clown world. It bubbled just under the surface for 15 years, slowly began leaking out at the seams and now it's simply blown the lid clean off, the clown sauce is spraying everywhere, it's unstoppable now

Israel has every reason to try and get the US into a war against their neighbors.

Attached: 1538628058792.webm (854x480, 1.42M)

:(

>September clues
>9/11: a new pearl harbor
Thank you, user. I hadn't heard of either of these and I found both.

Attached: 911 granite block melted then resolidified.jpg (712x534, 68K)

Bush was already going to attack Iraq. 9/11 had nothing to do with Iraq and they all knew it but still attacked them. Their goal was to run through the entire ME except for the Saudis, Jews and Egypt. Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon & Libya were all lined up.

>3:30
KINO

Catalonia isnt a nation, you spaniard scum

Here's a script for a Seinfeld episode about 9/11. Pretty gud.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B50l484pDaMobXI2Wk5CX0NMbkU/view

Attached: 1420606741074.jpg (600x450, 228K)

There are a lot of people who, to this day, do not know about the Dancing Israelis.

Attached: Dancing Israelis.jpg (435x435, 51K)

They literally just came out and admitted that building 7 really was a controlled demolition, so I suggest getting your head checked.

based

>digits
Can you give me a source on that?

Attached: Dancing Israelies Urban Moving Systems.jpg (1939x2246, 1.65M)

Basically. The '80s and '90s were America getting too big for its britches. 9/11 was the crucial point where, instead of buying bigger britches, America just decided to never wear pants again.

ine.uaf.edu/wtc7

multiple foreign intelligence agencies repeatedly warned the USA of an imminent terrorist attack as early as March. The top niggas definitely knew some heavy shit was brewin. Him being a big shot probably caught wind and made measures to mitigate the financial damages but was not actually part of the conspiracy

Or the Israeli """art students""".

Why not both?

mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/
>99900
WITNESSED
just like the dancing israelis

the picture from the left guy looks kinda weird, not like the kind of picture you'd find in a passport, looks like taken from facebook and just pasted there

you mean the ones who rented an entire FLOOR of the word trade center? Need to look into this art thing seems very profitable.

The towers were filled with asbestos, he saved hundreds of millions in construction costs by having them blown up

The looming tower is pretty good and demonstrating how the CIA at the very least permitted 9/11 to happen by refusing to share intel. Alfreda Frances Bikowsky had a period of being shilled hard by the media as being a stronk independent womyn, but the truth eventually came out. Turbocunt.

tell me more
Interesting as heck. Thank you.

Attached: 9-11 Jumpers.png (1420x118, 13K)

Attached: matrix.jpg (480x360, 9K)

and were given access to the entire building. They didn't rent an entire floor, that floor belonged to the guy they were doing the installation for.

As was planned. The entire thing was a Qabalah ritual. If you're stuck on magic being old bitches in pointy hats throwing fireballs, just understand that a lot of mysticism is actually just an esoteric way of understanding human thought patterns and how to manipulate them. For example, a lot of occultists believe that Hitler used linguistic magic in his speeches through the use of specific hand movements, speech patterns, and vocabulary that would maximize the effectiveness of what he was saying.

9/11 was intended to destroy and replace the social stability of the western world.

>decide to send 5 people to 'document' your incredibly risky plan to false flag attack the twin towers, pentagon and probably the white house
>if it ever gets out that israel was implicated then your country and religion is as good as dead, as your biggest ally abandons you, if not outright attacks your country
>better send 5 doofuses who think standing on the roof dancing and congratulating each other while filming the event in a fashion so conspicuous it gets them arrested is intelligent

Is there a reason why there weren't helicopters immediately up and flying to save people that could've tried to run to the roof of the building?

you're missing their absolute arrogance and just how deeply they control the media and government. There will come a day where they tell it to your face and tell you it was a favor so you could go fight your arab enemies.

>he saved hundreds of millions in construction costs for the towers that were only 28 years old and didn't need to be demolished

>retard doesn't know how bad asbestos is

>flying helicopters in smoke/updrafts caused by fire above a populated city
hmmmmmmm

>country and religion is as good as dead, as your biggest ally abandons you, if not outright attacks your country
Youre a conspiratard. America would never attack israel

They would have forced the building owner to get rid of it eventually and it would have cost a ridiculous sum to remove all of it.

Very long but definitive account of the Dancing Israelis from 2005. Here is Part I:

Attached: Dancing Israelis on 9 11 PART I.jpg (480x8450, 3.2M)

This, asbestos from tower collapse is still killing people.

Part II:

Attached: Dancing Israelis on 9 11 PART II.png (490x4632, 234K)

the roofs were locked as it was early morning so no tourists going up for the view

And Part III:

Attached: Dancing Israelis on 9 11 PART III.png (485x7342, 395K)

the asbestos was serious risk and and the building couldn't be demolished legally except piece by piece. Larry was very lucky.

Not that bad according to Trump.

>no rebuttal
>trump
Is asbestos bad, yes or no?

Its badness is overexaggerated.

I'll take that, but most theories pin all the blame on jews. Maybe they instigated it or let it happen but it's not absurd to think Muslim terrorists that hate America would do something like 9/11

>Its badness is overexaggerated.
You're a fucking idiot. Imagine breathing pic related into your cum-filled lungs.

Attached: asbestos_3.jpg (1024x1024, 232K)

based

Wow Jews are really 300 IQ to pull off such a convoluted plan so flawlessly

And pol doesn’t know that they were Israeli Arabs (Palestinians)

Proofs

Proofs?

Especially since they have neighbors that don't even share borders with.

Lmao asbestos removal would have been far cheaper than blowing it all up in some convoluted comic book villain plan and taking a $4 billion loss

>tfw have a flight tomorrow

First flaw, nowhere do they prove the people on the tv show were the same “dancing Israelis”

Already shit by very first image on this shitty info graph. Sad!

The towers cost 2.3 billion to build, and the insurance paid at least 4.5 billion. How is that a loss?

>be Israel
>concoct plan to create “greater Israel”
>hire Muslim terrorists and create a whole terror group 10 years in advance
>have them basically run a whole country you don’t even have relations with
>have Pakistan, who you just nearly attacked over their nuke program, run this whole phantom army for you
>send secret agents to plant explosives in the WTC that are never spotted
>have every Jew in the WTC in on it and go into hiding. Many are never seen again
>Have 20 jihadist hijackers from enemy states hijack 3 planes and fly them into the buildings even though it’s have been a lot easier to just say they set off ground bombs like in 1993
>have I damaged molten steel generators in the damaged part of the buildings generate fake molten steel that is visibly seen. Because jet fuel actually can’t melt steel beams
>Your bombs violate the laws of physics by having the collapse start at the top when they were supposed to be planted on the bottom
>meanwhile have a USAF F-16 shoot down the 4th airliner and have a paid actor interact with their loved one over a phone to fake an uprising
>fire a cruise missile into the pentagon from ????
>have Larry Silverstein make billions even though he was paid far less than the property value. Also give him cancer as a alibi
>have dancing mossad agents seen for some reason and even reported on in the news when apparently you control everything. Then parade them on tv and spill the beans apparently
>the two wars from this attack 1 country 4,000km away you apparently controlled in the first place and Iraq which was already contained and weak and not Iran or Syria who actually benefit from the Iraq war
>20 years since and Israel actually has since shrunk in size
>none of the many thousands of people involved in this, at any point, ever reveal a single part of this at any point . There’s also no paper trial, digital evidence, nothing
>all of this makes more sense than Muslims chimping out
Well it makes sense to me!

Wrong
> What conspiracy theorists don't mention about this is that the total cost of the towers was significantly in excess of this — the insurance value was way below what it should have been. Most of the legal wrangling after the fact was also due to the insurance contracts being incomplete. The total cost of the attack would be in the region of $7 billion or more, leaving a considerable loss once the relatively measly insurance payout was claimed. With too low an insurance value and less-than-solid contracts, literally none of the insurance-based activities seem to point to the actions of people who knew exactly what was going to happen in advance. If it was an insurance scam, it was the worst ever.[7]

It's microscopic. You probably breathe in things that look more terrifying zoomed up on a daily basis, fearmonger.

>Oy vey! The towers cost 7 billion! I should've gotten more insurance money!

>implying the construction cost wasn't already payed off long before.
>implying those 7 billion in cost after the attacks were payed by the people owning the building
>implying they didn't make money from the insurance.

He was in Northern Canada.

Attached: tumblr_lzuaehXIw81qzutbp.jpg (500x323, 26K)

Attached: Die_Hard-[cdcovers_cc]-front.jpg (1490x1000, 333K)

Attached: bkpam2178775_simpsons9_11.jpg (256x192, 14K)

The 9/11 part of Zeitgeist is pretty kino

Attached: 591b0480ff6c.jpg (828x828, 86K)

>nowhere do they prove the people on the tv show were the same “dancing Israelis”
Are you fucking dumb? The interview has been on YouTube for years, feel free to actually watch it before making any more of a fool of yourself.

Attached: !check.png (1920x1513, 622K)

So in conclusion it was the Jews right?

zoom zoom away zoomer

Yes

based and sanepilled

either way they are scum
so i don't think it matters how pol see's it

This is a really terrible counter argument
If youre a shill, youre going to be replaced

Great now explain all the ((coincidences)) with insurance policies, air force training missions, building 7, engineers and firefighters testimonies, the wing of the Pentagon that was hit and why the employees were told not to come in, the Bin Laden family flying out on 9/11 despite all flights being grounded, etc etc etc

C'mon Moshe - you can do it

youtube.com/watch?v=O3LT6FMF2f8

>Saudi Arabia, literally one of America's only like 2 allies in the universe
>Commits the largest act of terrorism on American soil for shiggles
No.

This fucking cube autism needs to stop.

You ever read Bin Laden's manifesto?

Bin Laden was an American asset.

>only 2 allies
lol no, europeans follow us like lapdogs.

That's not an ally. That's a pet.

name one (1)

youtube.com/watch?v=yDcyitIvfUI

Is this a joke? I think fucking fiberglass insulation should be banned. You come within a fucking mile of that shit exposed and you have to take a fucking bath to get the sticky feeling off of you. Asbestos is even worse than that.

Name one objective fact that links jews with 9/11.

PULL IT

Attached: laserjew.jpg (320x320, 18K)

>haaretz.com/1.5410231