Wanna hear a joke, Yea Forums...

Wanna hear a joke, Yea Forums? What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that treats him like trash?

Attached: 1568098737213.png (493x411, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/20b0n
streamable.com/td5h4
streamable.com/rqrwu
streamable.com/wiu5c
streamable.com/48hnw
youtube.com/watch?v=t-hB1TzoG7M
streamable.com/8r71z
youtube.com/watch?v=6QRvTv_tpw0
youtube.com/watch?v=hwfV-w5Ibkc
streamable.com/sul7j
youtube.com/watch?v=KxVZqwDjUK0
4thwavenow.com/2015/08/03/the-41-trans-suicide-rate-a-tale-of-flawed-data-and-lazy-journalists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont know, what?

Some fag?

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE

Attached: feels 2.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

You get a virtual hug from another mentally ill loner.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x373, 1.21M)

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
>neckbeard whitoid in a trenchcoat stands up at this exact moment and begins shooting into the crowd

imageboard dwellers

Awh, user. Bring it in bro.

Attached: 1356867920-0.jpg (500x712, 100K)

*Sets gas mask up while Joker delivers line on the screen*

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

Attached: image0-6.jpg (1442x1592, 213K)

How much of our brothers will RISE UP after this scene?

Attached: high-class gentleman.jpg (624x351, 28K)

based

how many fucking talk show shootings will we have now

Oh god this would actually be so based... wtf is wrong with me that i feel like this, oh wait its because we live in a society.

is that an actual line?

Attached: 7l6msodmn8z01.jpg (1000x548, 231K)

Attached: 1568046483621.jpg (170x328, 19K)

Yes, there are several clips out there.

yes

Farmer #666

a gamer

How did this win the Golden Lion?

I’ve been hyped for this film for song long, but the leaked clips are cringe. What the fuck happened?

2 Disneyland tickets were credited on your account

DA JOKAH BABY

Attached: 1518862842941.png (766x444, 404K)

a lonely society

Any of you slapdicks have them?

You get OP

Your cringe meter needs to be re-calibrated. Those scene were pure kino.

>two incels with AR-15s stand up
>murder everyone in the audience
>one of them turns to the other
>"They'll expect one of us in the wreckage, brother."

Attached: 46d.jpg (800x450, 38K)

>no they won't

you get what you deserve.....
BITCH

Hey, user, I am gonna be there in the theater, waiting for you with your patriarchy dangling between your legs.

Attached: 25A81CA9-D5D4-4958-AEDC-1AE8B00ACB64.jpg (968x1012, 208K)

i think italians and other non-english speakers don't get that joaquin phoenix has a gay ass lisp and his delivery is subpar

based and wholesomepilled

>have we started an incel uprising brother?
>yes. The honkler rises.

All leaks so far
streamable.com/20b0n
streamable.com/td5h4
streamable.com/rqrwu
streamable.com/wiu5c
streamable.com/48hnw
I thought that the delivery was childish and gay and i'm not a native English speaker. I guess that's what they were going for.

what????? Niggor I thought you had em? :((((((

Attached: hans-baldung-grien-tête-denfant.jpg (403x470, 95K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=t-hB1TzoG7M

WHY

You're doing God's work, user

user that’s the recipe for mustard gas

My ass

Attached: 34a370103808d22fcce01f622f9057f9.jpg (491x414, 19K)

>people unironically get their sense of identity from movies

Attached: 54B02E97-EAA7-4528-99FD-8CD0FEC7A3ED.jpg (236x272, 10K)

he actually sounds crazy

>people unironically relate to Joker

Attached: 1531131511269.jpg (243x287, 19K)

Hopefully all of them.

>just realized Joker won the Golden Lion

Wtf

This is going to become a thing isn't it?
This is actually a thing.

>have sex, incel

Attached: deniro.jpg (700x400, 158K)

The shills need anything they can get now that /pol/ and Yea Forums have turned on this cuck approved propaganda

h-hot

I'm rising up. God help me, I'M RISING UP.

Attached: 486507440-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 430K)

Well I didn't even mean the movie, Joker is the modern Taxi Driver or Falling down. With each progression society only drops further. I just meant that phrase. People are now going to yell "YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!" before killing someone.

Attached: clown art.jpg (600x800, 80K)

Top kek

That line was unironically bad. It spits out the movie's moral conundrum way too obviously and without any subtlety at all. That's like Batman going

>Lemme ask u sumthing... what do you get when you cross a traumatized little boy with enough wealth to become a martial arts powerhouse, fueled only by his desire to inflict justice in an attempt to cope with his inner demons?
>YOU GET DA BATMAN

>pol/ and Yea Forums have turned on this cuck approved propaganda
What the fuck are you even talking about.
I don't see thread either praying or hating the movie

>you get what you fucking deserve
MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

Attached: 1554752340052.png (1199x1024, 264K)

Why does Yea Forums have the absolute worst jannies? There are like 5 threads for this capeshit right now

Yeah, it's so bad and cringy. I thought it would be better since the trailers made it look so good.

Somebody needs to shoot up Colbert's audience in Minecraft.

JokeXIR in the house, y'all

When was ostracized people treated like shit, ridiculed, and ostracized even further, turning into murder machines, not a thing history?

>Dude right next to you stands up and starts shooting at everyone behind him
>People run and scream in terror
>Points his gun at you
>"Last word punk?"
You have a single line to convince him that you're a fellow incel loser, what do you say?

Attached: 1563012826659.jpg (497x345, 111K)

GAMERS

honk

>dilate

Honest question for burguers: what do you think are the odds of a shootout during the screening of this movie?

Attached: 4u.gif (500x382, 896K)

The Joker is supposed to be insane, though, so it makes sense for him to make some sort of melodramatic self-referential statement like that. He thinks he's the star of his own movie.

Not gonna lie lads that shit had be cheering desu

unironically fuck society

>Have we started the fire?

sneed

its supposed to be pathetic hes a child mentally with serious issues

have you fucking read anything about this version of the joker? he is LITERALLY meant to be a retard

Unironically “Niggers”, and if it doesn’t work I’d like that to be my last word anyway
Less than 0.1%
It’s just memes, chum

He is tho

Attached: 1410267878138.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

depends if anyone screens it in a school

Not during. But we're gonna hear 'You get what you fucking deserve' for years to come.

Aside from the 'gamers rise up' shit, it's kinda refreshing to see the mental health aspect of the incel pandemic. I thought they were just khv but I guess some of them are pretty tragic nutjobs with nobody to help them.

Tom Brady is driving through Atlanta and the police stops him.

>Police: May I see your driving licence?
>Brady: Driving licence? What is that?
>Police: The thing with your face in it.
>Brady: Alright
>Brady reaches in his handbag and hands over his makeup mirror to the police
>Police is looking into the mirror
>Police: Sorry we didn't know you were a police man as well. Drive on!

Attached: 1529118210086.jpg (574x881, 54K)

>implying most depressed incels have the motivation to get out of bed or brush their teeth let alone pull off a mass shooting
You fags won’t do shit.

He’s not a retard, he’s a developmentally stunted genius. He’s 2 steps ahead of everyone the entire film. Even the synopsis calls him a mastermind

Critics propping this movie up as the Second Coming are making it a near certainty.

During and after. I'm certain that there will be at least 3 shootings where the shooter says he was inspired by this.

well yes you can be a mastermind but also a retard, its pretty common

hes socially stunted but still smarter than most

Well it's less the line and more the delivery. Shows just how pety and broken he had truly become to where he feels people should feel pity for him yet he's disgusted by the thought of it. It's simply a downward spiral of insanity which is obviously irreversible at that point.

Plus it's only one scene. Reminds me of the sex scenes in the begining of Tomoyo after. While very cringe and just odd by themselves, with the context of their entire relationship the sex scenes shows her attempt to be more submissive and "girly" to be the girl her boyfriend wants her to be. The sex scenes showed how her BF could be abusing her attempts to be more submissive and use it to get anything he wants. Leaving us with the moral issue that she probably hold herself back no matter what her BF does and could lead to horrible issues down the road in which case it does.

Point is, these scenes alone don't tell the whole story. I can show you an H scene from Tomoyo after and it would just look awful but there is a reason to it and the same could be said for these scenes. I say we just wait till we see the full movie then judge these scenes in detail.

Attached: good girl.gif (720x449, 676K)

Just start laughing, get up and wrap my arm around his shoulder and tell him "Hey, we got a society to burn."

Good, the media shouldn't be worried of incels then

In other words, clever but not social smart.

I'm sure it's gonna become the new "FOR YOU" at least.

But everyone who knows Bruce says that about him, it's no secret that Batman is just as crazy as Joker, he just fell on the other side of the fence. All the Robins leave him because Bruce is a high functioning psychopath.

Normal people often blame others for their own suffering and also cry for help far too late. Here it's just dialled up to 11 coz it has to fit into capeshit world of extremes.

depends if the FBI feel we need another one

Guys...it's not a fucking meme anymore, these scenes will undoubtedly provoke incels and people will be shot

How can I avoid getting fucking murdered at opening?

Attached: 324.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Attached: rage.jpg (318x313, 9K)

oh chris...... I have a question for you.
what do you get when you cross a mentally ill incel with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?

Attached: 1560998608611.png (424x349, 138K)

Cope

Assless pants

Attached: 1560998955438.jpg (618x413, 56K)

This is beautiful, I already see the potential and I hope this reaches the stars.

Become the Harley to his mr. J

Attached: 1521424591993.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Oh fuck, is this the new baneposting? WILL THIS REPLACE BANE POSTING?

hahahah damn that made me laugh

isn't this what you mexican meme tourists always say about flavor of the week marketing spam?

I'M THE JOKUH BABY

>Challenges chris
>Targets girl anyway
fucking christ

Attached: 28065478.jpg (251x242, 10K)

extremley based

i swear to god this will happen irl

Attached: 64495535_918505045155938_7490638803510493184_n.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Clown Kino

Attached: 1554315865292.png (800x680, 533K)

When I get arrested for my mass shooting I'm specifically requesting a cell block with this guy. Within 2 days he'd be found dead with a toothpick shank in his urethra.

How come serial killers from the 70s and 80s mostly seemed to be Chads with multiple girlfriends and even wives while modern day spree shooters are almost exclusively beta incels? Is it the internet?

source for that 2b clown?

Wear a horde T-shirt

you're comparing apples and oranges there

Likely going to be lots of people who think this is happening in their theater at this moment, just because of all this discussion.

I can imagine people who haven’t seen the clip but have read all the worries about inspiring attacks, who hear the gunshot sound from the clip and freak out.

You mean the user or pic? if user, I hope you suck him off beforehand.

Attached: 1548593106479.jpg (600x722, 621K)

>Is it the internet?
Unironically it is

based

>Falling down
Well it only makes sense. After falling down you rise up.

is this movie the start of the beta uprising?
is this the catalyst that is needed?

>"Sneed"

and always remember, lets put a smile on that face!

No since it's leftist approved

>implying it isn't the infinite stairway to hell.
Just because people rise up, doesn't mean it'll get any better, it's just going to get worse and worse till we literally reach hell, then stay there for a bit and finally start coming up once millions had died.

you kawaii, my nigga

Attached: 1470410389757.gif (380x214, 2.17M)

you can't compare serial killers (killing many overs several years) and a one time mass shooter
the motivations aren't the same, the goal is not the same, it's a stupid comparison

Spree shooters have a completely different mindset than serial killers.
Serial killers tend to be very intelligent, while shooters are mostly apes from detroit or baltimore.

kill yourself

You get 2019 versions of American & European capitals/cities.

Attached: pol_dogpill.jpg (1024x894, 246K)

Pre-With Teeth, Nine Inch Nails.

Betas used to get married off to fat women and live out vaguely depressing existences where at least they had some kind of purpose.

>shooting up the audience
I'm pretty sure the point of this movie is to give violent incel types a voice and an outlet. Like the "violent video game" craze of the 90s. It's not going to make them shoot anyone but people are going to worry about the connection. It's literally just modern Taxi Driver, no big deal

should we shoot dogs then?

Depends how well the democrat candidates are doing.

Well but that was BEFORE kids did anything. It was just religious parents worried they were being taken by the devil and were going to jack him all for all of eternity.

I wouldn't worry about people shooting it up on opening day. I wouldn't even worry about people shooting up the theater knowing the type of people who would watch it are people like themselves. It more the shootings which would occur elsewhere in part due to motivation of this film.

remember user, YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!

I'm kinda expected him to act like the main character from Filth only not successful, though the wimpy faggot kid who everyone saw get bullied is a pretty decent direction too. Would love to see a Jame McAvoy Joker some day.

Attached: Filth.jpg (1200x500, 46K)

That never happened in the west though. All revolutions used the masses to do their bidding and said the revolution was for their sake, but all revolutions were initiated by small elites messing with the current dominant elite.

>tfw almost didnt had the strength to get out of bed to go work
>tfw arrived 1hour late at my job because i was trying to force my body to fucking get out of bed
I even went to sleep earlier yesterday bros. I'm always so tired. Even though i have plans, I don't have the strength to fulfill them. It's over brehs..... Society won.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (708x582, 69K)

Bingo. Remember the MAGAbomber

McAvoy could be a pretty kino joker, though I'd prefer prefer Gyllenhaal

underrated post

Attached: oyster.png (435x293, 59K)

RISE UP FELLOW GAMER!!!

kek

Attached: 1549737192477.png (717x1437, 987K)

>when i get arrested for my mass shooting
enjoy the van glow

Attached: 1568090714985.jpg (249x174, 12K)

>I guess that's what they were going for.
Makes sense considering his makeup looks like Gacy's.

I'm expecting it at this point.

Attached: 1552252120898.jpg (448x560, 47K)

sneed posting

Daring, bold, inventive. Kino.

That's what I'm liking about this. It's not doing retarded shit like blaming his race for being a shooter. It's saying that shooters are crazy and aren't getting help.
It's no wonder the blue checkmarks are seething.

>some
All of the legit ones in the past 2 decades are hopped up on pills, bullied to submission, etc.

Thank you!

it's fucking cathartic.

Mmmmmh... No lie this is actually funny

he sounds like a nutjob going into a crazy person rant. it's like you never heard an insane street preacher before.

>clown kino
>kino
user...

Attached: 1549596255266.png (500x775, 409K)

is there a bill going before committee that the democrats want to stop dead? then 100%.

>still no incelterror attack in the US theaters
WTF Yea Forums... I thought y'all were bloodthirsty maniacs...

movies not out yet

what is this feel I'm feeling right now

Attached: 1532894216012.gif (323x386, 1.66M)

WHEN should I buy military guns at the closest walmart

before October 4

walmart sells only fudd ass shotguns and bolt actions.

Not every line is supposed to be a philosophical double meaning prepared speech. This is a fucking madman about to release all his boiling anger into a person. When you're in that state you don't think about giving deep speeches about society, you just want the fucker to FUCKING HEAR YOU OUT before he goes out with a bang.

Shill shills shills shills shills shills for your stupid capeshit

I'm not telling you to go see it faggot. I couldn't give less of a crap if you do. Don't fucking go, but if you do, I hope the shooting happens in your theater.

did anyone save the webm?

The mouse is getting what it fucking deserves, bros.

Attached: ED4apqFX4AELLYC.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1024, 221K)

peak Yea Forums

>The shills need anything they can get now that /pol/ and Yea Forums have turned on this cuck approved propaganda
Yeah because if you don't get the /pol/ and Yea Forums crowds your movie is going to just perform horribly, every big Hollywood industry expert knows this.

The Joker is the closest thing to the Devil in comic book movies.

And the Devil has always had a fanbase. Nothing new.

This one needs the incels... big time.

Normies watch Batman movies to see Batman, not the Joker.

Attached: 1568013310002.gif (250x227, 975K)

Feels pretty good living in a country where I don't get show in the theater.

>You get what you fucking deserve!
if only bros...

Attached: 89293B75-AB8F-42DF-94CF-BA20BEADC602.jpg (1262x706, 96K)

All the clips have been taken down now. Did I miss kino? What do I need to know to keep up with the memes I already see popping up?

streamable.com/8r71z
not all of them

Disney's going to send their Pajeets to reviewbomb this on RT, IMDB and Metacritics.

why does he sound like a whiny fag so much lmao

Because that's what he is and why he needed to rise up.

>Wanting Colbert dead just because he made jokes about daddy Drumpf
MAGA incels really are violent snowflakes

Have you never seen JP act before?
youtube.com/watch?v=6QRvTv_tpw0

Oh wow, that’s actually pretty good. I especially like how his voice cracks when he’s trying to sound intimidating, this is what I sound like every time I go werewolf.

no bro... colbert IS the gamer
*subverts your expectations*

Conan was the gamer, that’s why he could never keep his show on the air.

Post the links to the murray shooting you fags

Are there any reups of the other clips somewhere?

>streamable.com/8r71z
>that jittering after shooting from the adrenaline

this is kino

Attached: 1567812533859.jpg (480x472, 44K)

lower quality than the original, but that performance, that shaking, that smile after he kills him, not even heath ledger comes even close to this kind of performance, there won't be a better joker for a millennium

Seethe

cringe!

>This is going to become a thing isn't it?
>This is actually a thing.

Attached: 1563425965913.png (454x520, 11K)

>people unironically fantasize of raping and/or killing anglos
Schizophrenia is a serious problem, sir.

>the people running away seem like they're running away in the theatre because of the camrip

post-post irony

I quickly write the word "DAMAGED" on my forehead

I watched all that waiting for a jump scare or gore. Fuck you.

god this meme is so everything

I thought he would be more subtle than LIIIIIFE IS HAAAAAARD I WAS BULLIIIIIIEEED.

shill threads

>I thought he would be more subtle than LIIIIIFE IS HAAAAAARD I WAS BULLIIIIIIEEED.
it's a capeshit movie made for the masses. It's going to be shitty and not subtle

based

i wish i didn't find this funny. i didn't lol. but i can recognize that it's funny.

That's like the entire point of the Joker's backstory.

I thought his backstory was that he was a mobster who was thrown in a vat of acid.

Whip out my switch without saying a word

Not his comic book backstory.

Frankly I'm completely turned off by this movie for making the Joker such a whiny little bitch. The Joker is meant to be a force of nature, an avatar of chaos and disorder.

He was a failed comedian who's wife hated him. I vaguely remember her moving out or some shit and he needed some cash so he ended up taking a heist job as the Red Hood. But the heist goes wrong and as he runs from police through a factory he falls into the vat that fucks up his skin, mouth, and makes him crazy.
It's his backstory in Killing Joke.

you get what you fucking deserve?

haha I don't know user what could it be? haha

"my bad", pic related

Attached: 1564109802299.gif (348x374, 2.31M)

i want to watch but dont want mad spoilers. what do anons?

they've been taken down anyways

Then don't watch it. The movie is basically "we live in a society," so I'm not really sure what there is to spoil. You should probably quit Yea Forums until next month if you don't want to be clued in on the plot synopsis.

kek, same

>modern Taxi Driver
We don't have the boomers and Gen Y'ers who were around to see Taxi Driver in the theaters. We have an edgy social media generation raised on a 24/7 news cycle and school shooter / 9/11 / antisocial memes to the point of apathy. Consider the following threat model: The christchurch shooting was livestreamed with meme music playing over a bluetooth speaker, by some meme spouting lost loner in his late 20s. You don't think there's at least ONE autistic NEET who would have just killed himself anyway, doing something like that "for le dank maymays"? There are probably dozens of Brandon Tarrant types that will commit mass shootings in the next few years alone.

Attached: The Decline of the US.png (1766x466, 218K)

Peak reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=hwfV-w5Ibkc

These digits?

i bet it ends up by my mother dying in sleep
ill give you a (you) just bc im so sure of it.

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill weirdo and a society that encourages him to chop his dick off?

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!

Attached: A53FECB4-29E4-4223-9311-B694DAD2E795.png (738x669, 233K)

I want that to happen so bad...

Attached: 1568044591185.jpg (828x930, 69K)

Street preachers are the true voice of God.

based

streamable.com/sul7j

the interview clip for anyone who didn't watch it

That line alone convinced me that this film is shit-tier propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxVZqwDjUK0

Please do it for the lulz American incels.

pretty much

True on everything but gay marriage and weed. His parents probably smoked it.

Not american but I think there will be AT LEAST one attempt of mass shooting. I'm pretty sure of that. Notice I said "attempt" because nothing is 100% guarantee on this world, but it's kind of posible some autist will try. Be careful ameribros.

Attached: 1568096983284.png (381x380, 200K)

>How about another joke, Murray?
>Why do niggers put mustard on their tootsie rolls?

This is just pandering to racists. No wonder it’s got a 38% top critic score on RT

It won't be in a Joker audience though. Cuck (2019) comes out the same week.

dilate

Oh yeah I almost forget about that. The movie of /pol/.

How many chads and stacys this movie is gonna trigger?

good propaganda

Apparently suicide rate decreases post-op

>Stand up to shoot up audience
>Fumbles with gun
>Everyone staring at me
>Get embarrassed and leave.

>this scene plays
>everyone with AR-15s stand up
>Kom Susser Todd starts playing

Attached: bbcpepe.jpg (660x574, 31K)

This is my greatest fear.

"They expect one of us in the fire, brother."

He was a failed comedian who took one mafia job to pay his bills for his pregnant wife, and it turned out they hired him as a patsy and they sacrificed him and he fell in a vat of acid. He figured life's a random joke so I can do whatever and kill anyone

the only thing stopping a rise in mass shootings

this is literally "whit boy" the movie.

Thanks man, but it doesnt seem like it'll change his mind.

about what

S-SNEED'S F-FEED AND SEED! Formerly... *he loads a new magazine* ...chucks? *I get blown to smithereens and only 3 people attend my funeral*

INCEL PINCEL
SITTIN IN A TREE
THINKIN BOUT DEM TRANNIES
RENT FREE

Attached: suicide rate.png (738x669, 228K)

>people unironically get their sense of identity through being a tripfag

Attached: 1567301946530.png (548x549, 279K)

HOLY BASED

no they increase, the best thing for a tranny to do is never tell anyone. Statistically speaking

oh man I lost my shit when he slaughtered the police officer and the midget went crazy haha

I like this one more.

Attached: jokers origin confidential.jpg (1280x1041, 631K)

I hadn't heard that. Proof?

What's that one like

That's not funny because it's not true, unlike the trannies suicide rate. Now you know why the left can't meme.

it actually makes Leto and Ledgers jokers that much better. He starts off as a normie who goes insane, then he becomes even more unhinged in leto's performance, then he's full blown off the deep end agent of chaos in ledgers joker, its a proper ascension.

its a shameless link to modern politics and social issues, but comic books and cartoons have always done that.

Fulfillment and a sense of societal belonging comes from having children more than anything else.

I know divorced fathers, and none of them miss their wives/women. But they are absolutely obsessed with their children. Doesn't matter how ugly/fat your wife is/becomes. The main sense of purpose for married men comes from their children.

Exactly, there's actually nothing to complain about

Joker was an actual active mobster named "Jack" before turning into the clown and encountered Bats few times already wich builds up hislater obsession with Batman. Batman batarang'd his mouth and Joker killed his grill. Later Bruce sells Jack to another criminal guy to punish Jack and ure him out. Jack was almost killed and Batman got late, because the mobs changed the place to tortue Jack. At chemical Ace, of course. Read Batman: Confidential #7-12

Nazi Germany and the Bolshevik revolution don't entirely match that schematic, though. Both were orchestrated by relative outsiders. Hitler was a fucking hobo. Lenin was half-Jew. They were elite only in the broadest sense, part of an intellectual caste.

Beta revolution is impossible, though, because betas are followers not leaders. And the winners in revolution are also the ruthless, charismatic chads. The incels/losers he uses to gain power get the bullet afterwards.

Anyone have the webm with sound?

>Read Batman: Confidential #7-12

Attached: 1540816697542.jpg (600x600, 51K)

streamable.com/sul7j

also
>that 'go for a third shot but then awkwardly drop gun instead'

Removing kebabs should be a law

Anyone have the midget scene I keep hearing about?

Cringe.

Attached: 1567212778944.jpg (745x749, 245K)

>who's wife hated him
Not at all. She loved him, and was pregnant, and the mobsters he was working with killed her the day before the heist.

>stand up to shoot audience
>shout 'you get what you deserve'
>girl beside me says '..did you say something?'
>nigger behind me says 'yo siddown wytboi'
>everyone now staring at me
>fumble gun and it drops on my feet
>snickering behind me
>i run out and leave the theater embarrassed

Fuck Jews

>joker threads keep getting deleted
have we started the fire?

Do you actually get banned for posting spoilers on Yea Forums these days?

Either way, I thought Joaquin's acting was pretty great in the leaked scene, the shaky smile he does where you can see the adrenaline rushing through his whole body was pretty great.

false flag 100%

Try to exercise more, drink more water, read the bible or medidations. Get therapy, dont take pills though

>Do you actually get banned for posting spoilers on Yea Forums these days?
only for Marvel "movies"

Attached: DDBD57B9-F152-4C58-B83A-5E2FB7F8BC40.jpg (628x628, 41K)

Kino

I can't wait for all of the Joker kino posting to come.

Attached: numale wojack.gif (600x331, 1.22M)

Holy fucking shit this is going to be absolute kino

>society that treats him like trash
You can find good honest people almost everywhere. There’s no way you can claim that when you don’t go outside either, you just have a victim complex.

It's literally the climax of the film, you just spoiled it for yourself.

If you were sitting next to a girl why didn’t you go for the ol’ hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket trick or at least motorboat her titties before fleeing the theatre?

I saw it on Yea Forums, was a screencap from a study. you could probably find it with googling

>SPOILERS BAD

Attached: 1568001763628.jpg (640x591, 96K)

Joaquin's acting is fucking phenomenal and DeNiro is really great too because he really doesn't do anything wrong in his interview. Incredibly engaging leaks, I'm already obsessed with this movie.

Joaquin might actually one up Heat Legend. He's incredible going by the short clips we've seen

Jesus Christ man how can you say that in good conscience, you sound like a parody

the smile after he shoots him is already better than anything I saw Heath to, do be completely honest.
I don't know how you act adrenaline like that, but he legitimately looks psychotic, like his whole body is tingling.

>muh zboilerz

Heat's great but he still really was a second in a Batman movie. Joaquin tells a completely different story and really is a cut above

There must be some way to send all the incels into the same theatre, that way they all end up shooting themselves. Like a twist ending.

I don't give a fuck retard. What are you gonna do about it?

Spoilers don't fucking matter, it's all about the acting/cinematography/directing. Also I already read the script bitch.

Attached: 1458860694138.jpg (248x252, 35K)

Not him but I'm assuming he's referring to the statistic that states that getting ostracized by your family members increases the chance of suicide.

We live in a society

All of them are down. Someone reupload

I disagree about Heat being 2nd. Obviously the movie was about Batman but everyone remembers it for the Joker and he stole every scene he was in. The actual Batman stuff wasn't even that great, the score and Heat carried it hard

*shoots janny*

There's just no point in shouting tranny statistics anymore. Focus on raising your own healthy children and deal with any issues as they come.

4thwavenow.com/2015/08/03/the-41-trans-suicide-rate-a-tale-of-flawed-data-and-lazy-journalists/

It's true I just mean Heat has to literally share a movie with Batman and manages to get zero solo scenes I believe because of it. Also that movie really is comic booky, not Heath's fault. He did his job perfectly so I'm not blaming him, but the concept of the new one is so much higher and Joaquin executes that with finesse as far as i can tell

you underestimate me

underrated

/pol/ shares plenty of sources images as well as unsourced you retard.

People can walk and chew gum at the same time. We need to delegitimize this "trans movement" and increase awareness about gender dysphoria and its effects and potential confounding variables like depression. At the same time we can raise healthy children to out breed the genetic waste.

as crazy as this sounds, i honestly wouldn't not expect it; the sheer autism of these doomers is palpable. The fire rises is the largest meme on /tv and it's shown it's capable of infecting large scale disasters in real life

for those who are in the know, pic related

Attached: 1427380971737.png (678x637, 422K)

I agree but this social media game is so fucking intangible compared to the living breathing people you meet, and maybe I live in a good area or have to much faith but honestly the trans shit has been kept to a minimum of a few self-aware people who make it work. Maybe I'm cowardly but I have retreated to taking care of my own family because I really can't afford any outbursts

Is he doing a Michael Jackson voice?

I messed up by making it sound like there are people who don't have guns who don't stand up. It was such a good joke I'm so fucking pissed at myself

This is actually important and thus far nobody has provided a good response.

I don't have a good response either but I'd tell him, "I've been on Yea Forums since SA and have seen things you wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Attached: 1548792291867.jpg (1200x888, 136K)

if someone made that faggy speech at me, i'd only make sure to aim to cripple and injure rather than a quick headshot

My best hope would be to actually say 'Dude, let me help, I want in', to quickly offer some kind of support role through the coming tragedy. I don't know, what's this guy look like?
Do you think you would actually phase him if you just said 'Sneed'?

I'd try to explain that Bannerlord is actually coming out in beta soon and I really want to try it before I die

Attached: Shrugging-Man.jpg (400x266, 54K)

>"society"
or
>"it's simple.. we kill the ba- society"

that kinda response will net you a quick HS. he knows exactly what you're trying to do and won't fall for it, this isn't a movie you can't convince a shooter to just "let you join in" when his adrenaline is pumping

agreed, this clip alone left me speechless. the dialogue itself is out of this world, it hits like a jackhammer

Wow, who would have guessed that The Joker kills the person he hates more than anyone?

If you're such an adrenaline expert what makes you think your society answer would make a difference?
Also what if I said nigger

the trigger word directs attention away from YOU, in that state of mind you need to get the target off you the only way to do this (as many militarist regimes do) is to otherize yourself; you're not part of "society", therefore he will most likely catch someone else somwhere running and go after them giving you the chance to run when he reloads
>he
yeah i know i assumed his gender but let's be frank, what female would ever do this

No one has said that though.

movies unironically get their sense of identity from people

Oh cool cool very intelligent, thank you user. I know you were the right person to ask when I saw you were so confident in your decision.

>WAHHHH PLZ HELP MODS MAKE Yea Forums IN MY IMAGE

what is the context for this? i thought he was talking to some mob boss but they let a cop killer onto a talk show?

far out, man