>AppleTV+
>AmazonVideo
>Criterion Channel
>Walmart something
>NBC/CBC/etc

Attached: 0778.jpg (700x500, 42K)

Prime gets free sport and free 1 day delivery. Not having it is retarded

Boomers used to(and still do) pay 100+ for cable, and that shit has commercials

This is why I put my money towards a SNEEDbox instead for the best available media consumption experience

What is on Disney other than capeshit and cartoons?

do you care at all about the environment? why the fuck do you need plastic scissors delivered in 1 day?

Disney's Classic and National Geographic something.

I’m an inpatient man. It’s 2019 for fucks sake. 1 day delivery should be the MAXIMUM wait time

why the fuck is this even a thing. someone needs to just deliver shit one day of the week and you get a guaranteed delivery on that day. just order it before the day and you get it otherwise wait till the next week or some shit. fucking fix shipping

>Have to include the bundle to make it even
God you Disney haters are a special kind of pathetic

at least it's independent of the internet and has live broadcasts

Just keep Yea Forums it is free. You get all your movie entertainment from Yea Forums.

>Prime gets free sport and free 1 day delivery.
do normal people get convinced by such shillspeak?

Disney won’t deliver you your Kleenex to jerk off.

Move to a rural area if that's what you want

who the fuck is going to own Netflix after they lose the Office in 2020?

Why don’t just pay for cable?

imagine paying for media

Attached: 1554212838855.png (633x874, 64K)

Lgbtqtards

Cry more poorfag

Pretty soon anything good will be on a streaming network and you'll be left with shitty procedural cop drama's or another black-ish spinoff.

You're trying to sell me free features and I ain't buying, it doesn't make sense to call me a poorfag at that point.

I get one day shipping most of the time even if I'm ordering whatever from whomever with standard shipping because I live in a city with a shipping hub. My parents live in a rural area and have to put their garbage in their vehicle and drive it into the trash place. Yeah if I lived in the sticks I'd just burn my shit. Fuck that

Imagine paying money for media

Attached: qbittorrent.png (1023x655, 152K)

>Piratebay
>$0

S-sup-support artists, jerk

My usenet sub is with extra buckets is like $13.

give me a legit way to pay for it instead of 30 fucking distributors
I already have prime, why the fuck should I need to pay for another service?

It's the original problem that people turned to torrenting.

based and pirate pilled

Boomer parents literally pay $80/m for a landline they only ever get harassed on.

Imagine paying for streaming services

Attached: duosat-troy-s_01__42476_zoom.jpg (1200x857, 115K)

>I Love You America With Sarah Silverman

Attached: z.jpg (370x370, 42K)

Imagine using your full bandwidth with no nukes to worry about.

>Walmart something
They own Vudu.

Dave?

That’s honestly not that bad, it’s just having all those separate accounts and bills.

what is that?

this isn't a good brag

>being smart is bragging
okay retard

I don't know a single person who uses streaming. Get dabbed on.

Attached: orc dorf dabbing.png (1443x1667, 990K)

just look at the shit he's dling ffs

You must live under a rock then

These are basically all shit churning services. None of the content is really any good. Imagine paying for prodcuts so bad that they cost pennies a month to view, lol.

Just outside of the western cuckold society.

I don't get it. None of the others in OP's pic are offering shipping and sports in their basic package. Shit even gives you books and music. How then is it a free feature?

You might be able to justify Prime Video if you have Prime but the rest feel like a waste of time. You might as well just subscribe to them when you want to watch an exclusive, unsubscribe after you're done, and then go back to playing games. That or skip the bullshit and just grab their exclusives.

Attached: Prime.png (284x177, 4K)

>80/m for landline
stop being retarded, its 15/m and that includes long distance

Lmao do you pay all these money per month to watch tv???

that's a search retard
>t. op

I hope you pay scheckelim to watch all your women fall for superior black men, goy! Remember, it's life in prison for pirating in Land of the Free!!!

Attached: hurr.png (1049x741, 201K)

STALLED

YAR HAR FIDDLE-DEE DEE

Imagine paying a single cent for media.

Attached: lmaofuckikewood.png (282x266, 72K)

Based seeder

>these fucking zoomers don't remember the costs of renting vhs
even worse when you factor in the overpriced candy they sold there that you forced your parents to buy for you

How Netflix gonna survive when the guys who own most of their most popular content pull it to be exclusive to their own streaming services?

Prime will be fine cos it's just an offshoot of Amazon anyway.

>All trailer park boys getting dled
Are you me circa 2007? Used to kick off every Friday night in college with vodka and a few eps before heading out.

ahoy m8

Attached: 155186541654120351.png (161x48, 1K)

This guy’s a hero

was this just by accident though? thanks for seeding

What keeps me from buying all services and grant people access for 5 a month bucks?

>free

>uploaded
5.7 TB
>downloaded
0.6 TB

on my current software, I guess this should be from the last 21 months

So what's happening to HBO Go and Max Go? Are they disappearing in favor of this new thing but you'll still be able to sign in with your television subscription credentials like happens now?

Kinda. I have a dedicated hoarding hdd and i dont delete stuff unless it is complete pigshit or hdd is almost full.

>I like it when it takes longer to deliver

Explain how having your scissors delivered in one day versus two is somehow more beneficial to the environment. The products come out of regional warehouses. They're delivered weeks, if not months, in advance of your purchase. Please explain your retarded opinion.

if trucks come by all houses at all addresses daily it uses a ton of fuel. if you lump things up it uses less fuel. a child could understand this math. fucking figure it out retard

criterion channel is the only one on the list where the majority of the content is truly worth your time. hulu and netflix are valuable for a select few things and the chance that their movie lineup is really good sometimes, but the whole selection is 90% worthless. disney plus i would never consider buying just on principle.

Attached: ab9.png (648x642, 343K)

With all this competition, the price will come down.

>piracy: $0
then millenials go and say muh economy is fucked, just spend less on shit you could get for free just by searching 5 minutes

>fuck the future
Okay Ted

HBO MAX and Criterion Channel are the only approved (((streaming))) channels. Everything else is soïcore

burning millions of years worth of sequestered carbon so economic activity can happen in 1 day versus 5 is not a long term plan

I had to identify 13 images to make this post GOOGLE IS NIGGERS

>criterion collection
That has to be started by someone from Yea Forums right? It's all kino

>Not adding the blacked.com subscription
Are you even white?

Attached: nope, I'm writing you down.gif (302x339, 1.72M)

>amazon delivery drivers uses one truck to supply the neighbourhood
>bad for enviroment
>everyone uses their cars to go to whatever store to pick up single item
>good for enviroment

Attached: 1536917017448.jpg (433x427, 86K)

I bet you feel real fucking stupid right now

Still cheaper than cable i guess

no because you're a fucking moron but I agree with you most people are fucking stupid and they don't understand that having shit delivered by a big truck to their house is not good for the environment

I don't even care about the enviroment, give me the convinience any day

>if you lump things up it uses less fuel.

Lump things up? You mean like if you loaded a big delivery truck full of packages and had it drive from one house to the next delivering for the entire neighborhood instead of using a different car for each household?

Attached: Incredulous John Cleese.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

whats the difference between HBO Max and HBO Go anyways

VPN: $2.91

Attached: 1568002467774.gif (478x408, 2.09M)

Just pick one at a time. When your done with the shows you wanted to watch cancel that service and go to another one.