Has Netflix produced any other series about failed presidential candidates?

Has Netflix produced any other series about failed presidential candidates?

Attached: 1567636612756.jpg (743x701, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
youtube.com/watch?v=nhTs_O0atdI
youtu.be/1Y9_LJj7A68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly the 2016 election was the best show I've watched. If they didnt focus on Clinton I'd totally rewatch it, who would play Cruz though?

Cool, a new comedy for 2020 netflix

She won the popular vote.

Attached: hillary.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

The Republican primary debates where Trump just walks all over the opposition and shit-talking his way to victory is all you need from the 2016 election cycle. You could watch these debates purely for the entertainment value.

So?

So what

so daddy drumpfie isnt legitimate

I hope they do this scene

Attached: the algorithm.jpg (640x853, 160K)

i guess obama wasnt legitimate either
since he was elected the same way trump was

>so daddy drumpfie isnt legitimate
Did you tell the police?

Yes, but only with the help of illegal aliens voting, and apparently blatant use of the Necronomicon to get the dead to vote for her. I don't know why you're bitching anyway, Trump has basically done everything you wanted Hillary to do.

Yeah, but Obama was the better candidate.

Hillary Clinton: Looking for the Algorithm (2020)

Which just proves she doesn't know how to campaign and sucks at being a politician.
She lost the popular vote twice and did not know how to use the system in her favour, losing once to a nigger who looked good on a suit for a change and then to the orange retard from the apprentice.

cope

Always makes me laugh that some dumb journos couldd be this out of touch. How the fuck do paint a career politician gazillionaire with a closet the size of the Taj Mahal FULL of skeletons in a relatable light?

Wow, you’d hardly imagine she destroyed Libya.

Attached: 1534026067242.jpg (1530x1048, 614K)

Not really. Obama wasn't even a citizen. He was a victory for scum everywhere; they managed to get a foreign born homosexual satanist crossdresser mulatto elected.

Weird flex but ok

>Obama wasn't a citizen
Boom boom boom

>candidate is backed by big money, tech, celebrities,
>still lost to a guy who just bullshitted his way with memes and shitposting

No wonder netflix is hemorrhaging shekels, making a movie about a candidate who cheated to become only to fuck everything so hard.

I think there was a Romney doc after 2012

Will they cover the great Pepe War where she peddled fake news about a cartoon frog being a symbol of white supremacy?
this, not even a Trump supporter but desu his campaign would unironically make a great series.

Attached: Hillary Pepe.jpg (652x736, 189K)

They should do one on the guy who lost to Hitler.

He destroyed Jeb. It's funny how the dems tried to copy him by attacking Biden, but they just ended up failing miserably.

"she had more chess pieces on the board after getting checkmated"

biggest cope of 2016, possibly the century

Yeah but she's a woman and can't do anything about it

Attached: maximum-kek.jpg (600x699, 94K)

Wasn't that Mitt Romney documentary a Netflix one?

Take out California then she lost the popular vote by millions and got decimated in the electoral college. Defend that.
Defend allowing large population states to almost singlehandedly decide national elections.

IT WAS HER TURN! You fucking incels ruined everything.

>fails
>still gets a TV series.

>Take out California then she lost the popular vote by millions and got decimated in the electoral college. Defend that.
>Defend allowing large population states to almost singlehandedly decide national elections.
Um... Because we know more about the way the world works than a bunch of inbred hicks?

California sucks.

>Defend allowing large population states to almost singlehandedly decide national elections.
>large population
Done.

She was just trying to help, it's not fair

This this so much this.

Netflix doing their own Chernobyl

Biggest meltdown in the US

>California has too many people, it isn't fair to the whole country!
>Let's leave decisions that affect the majority in the hands of an even smaller minority

Wouldn’t a show about trumps victory, from underdog to prez, be more interesting than the established guy fails?

When it comes to homeless, gangs, and overpriced housing than yes.

>one state decode the fate of entire country
No. Wish they would just secede already noone wants your skidrow used needles liberal hellhole

Nobody wants to watch stuff about nazis, incel.

*intentionally gives you the HIV*
Heh nothing personal fag

>legitimate
>"conforming to the law or to rules"
>"allowed by law"
>The Electoral College is a body of electors established by the United States Constitution, constituted every four years for the sole purpose of electing the president and vice president of the United States.

>a rat colony in one block of new york city outnumbers all other animals in the city
>therefore, we should do whatever that one high-density group wants to do

Uhhh just vote in the state election lol

Explain the history channel then.

How is Trump a Nazi?

This, Califaggots. Change the way your shitty state is run and maybe things would be better for you.

racist whites talking about racist whites, what else is there to say?

If Trump won the popular and Hillary won the election you fags wouldn't mind

I wonder if they'll do the scene from the election night when she gets hammered, has a breakdown over the results, starts throwing stuff around and screams at everybody

You sound really dumb you know that?

>leave a bunch of city rats to decide how suburbs and rural areas run
>leave a bunch of service industry wagies to decide how farmers, industrial workers, and public servants do their job

chuck e. cheese

I can't understand why lefties hat the electoral college. First off, you elect your representatives and senators (both national and state) by popular vote which is much more important than a president and will certainly have an impact on your life. Second, you get the electoral votes by winning the popular vote in each individual state. That's pretty democratic to me.

Will they include this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

>Land mass has nothing to do with political decision making

Lmao

>Letting Cletus decide how actual society is run

Attached: buzz_hmm.png (200x211, 60K)

>I ended a chess game with the most pieces so I won
lel

Have sex

waste of dubs

as opposed to jose who just arrived illegally?

I didn't follow American politics until recently, but I find it quite amazing that somehow, Hillary Clinton and the DNC are considered the "good guys" by your media
Here in Europe, Hillary was literally compared to Hitler, people were shitting all over her pro-war politics
Not that Trump was any better, but holy shit is your media biased

How do you ultra-faggots keep falling for this super obvious bait?

If you want to run your shitty city a certain way, local elections do just that. A president doesn’t affect a city nearly as much as a suburb or agricultural area.

Fucking letting mexico interfere with US elections

no she didn’t — the government establishment decided to let her claim this on election night because it was such a humiliating defeat that would have injured the massive egos of all the cleptocrat shitbags in Washington D.C. so bad that they would have been eternally BTFO ... and they couldn’t have that. Hillary is a sick loser. She will run again. And lose again. Trump had NO political experience and yet he played these stupid incompetent political fuckwads like a fiddle. Go figure.

Attached: 0D81FC12-AE77-4858-A3DF-796878505CA3.jpg (402x401, 58K)

answer though

Better get that wall built th-
Oh, right

because it’s not /pol/ — yet

> I find it quite amazing that somehow, Hillary Clinton and the DNC are considered the "good guys" by the corporations that support them
Why?

Weird, if it was the other way around I wonder what you would say...

Attached: 1494477008624.jpg (1600x1029, 1.25M)

Because her and Trump are almost identical, politically?
Only difference is he says retarded shit

White male

>I find it quite amazing that somehow, Hillary Clinton and the DNC are considered the "good guys" by your media
The media is just the propaganda branch of the democratic party. They're controlled by the same people.

Yeah it was and it was very cringey

>Here in Europe, Hillary was literally compared to Hitler, people were shitting all over her pro-war politics

European too and the media wouldn't stop the "orange man bad" rhetoric for a moment. They went even as far as rigging online polls to drive a narrative

Attached: Warren washington rigged.png (480x428, 181K)

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 7K)

The way she is picking up that tomato is hilarious

The media is incredibly pro-democrat, and it's gotten fucking insufferable the last few years. Even regular shows and movies can't stop with this shit now.

The election isn't until next year, Ivan. Give it a rest.

Apparently Bill told her to actually visit the Rust Belt and instead she campaigned in California of all places. She's also the one responsible for the "Pokemon Go to the polls" cringe, against the pleading of her own campaign advisers. The woman is a strategic idiot.

Now That's What I Call Deflection™ vol. 2020

>everyone not from California is an inbred hick
Thank you for proving why you shouldn't be in charge.

She couldn't even win the popular vote FROM HER OWN PARTY, so she had it rogged and stolen from Bernie. What makes you think she actually got the electorate to like her?

Bernie would have lost harder but he was indeed "encouraged" to step down. No loyalty in that whole party.

Can't believe you people are still whining about it.

Attached: 1506058697662.png (1077x539, 54K)

The DNC misread the situation pretty badly. Trump won in large part because he was a percieved maverick who wouldn't fit into the status quo. At least something different would happen in Washington for once. The DNC thought most Americans wanted the usual middle of the road moderate while a lot of people were actually sick and tired of getting preached at by Bush 2.0, who apparently didn't give a shit what they wanted because he had a vision. That may have actually worked thanks to Trump's missteps, but it was Clinton vs Bernie at that point. Clinton's entire pitch was being Obama Again, but this time with a ton of political baggage and none of the charisma.

This was made in the times when people used "Drumpf" unironically.

>This was made in the times when people used "Drumpf" unironically.
People still do.

>america should be run from ny and la alone
based retard

>get more votes
>lose

Americans WILL defend this.

why?
everyone hates her
left and right

Looking forward to the scene at the end where she's sitting naked in a bathtub with a bottle of vodka bawling her eyes out while Podesta desperately tries to convince her to concede.

but falling for obvious bait is a household trademark of /pol/ i'm probably missing the obvious sarcasm here

Imagine losing your shit over 5 words

Attached: fke.jpg (328x500, 42K)

I remember back in early 2015 reading an article about her campaign that was really desperately trying to be positive about her and the only thing the writer could really think of, bless her, was "She sort of tolerable when you aren't paying attention."

Imagine losing.

>seeing tv reporters slowly lose their shit as they realize trump is going to win
priceless

>Hillary (2020)

>Director: Oliver Stone
>Meryl Streep as Hillary Clinton

>a shot of young Hillary age 7
>Mommy, is it possible to become a woman president?
>Hush child, a woman should mind her household and raising children not getting involved in politics
>as these words resonated in her young mind Hillary questioned herself "why can't a woman be President?"
>start career as a hopeful idealist
>work, fight, claw every step of the way, believing in what she was fighting for
>as her power and influence grows, idealism gives way to cold, calculating strategy
>she rises higher, sacrificing friends and allies as they become inconvenient along the way.
>it is close to the end now, only one step remains, everything she's done, everything she's become, has been leading to this one final moment.
>The crowds are gathered, their faces smiling to receive her.
>She can almost feel the crown being placed atop her anointed head
>the results start coming in
>....
>"Ma'am we just lost Florida."
>Hilary sits there in silence and ponders..
>"How's Pennsylvania?"
>"Ma'am, we're lagging behind 10,000 votes"
>"We just lost Philadelphia ma'am"
>She is dizzy, turning from one aid to another, but no one will meet her gaze.
>her vision blurs as tears fill her eyes. The faces of the aids begin to look like those of old friends and allies, companions she betrayed on her path to greatness
>They all meet her gaze now.
>"Everyone leave the room immediately.."
>"Ma'am..we still have.."
>"Now!"
>She sits there in silence as the camera pans to a Donald Trump speech on television
>Timeskip to 4 years later
>An old television on a beach is flickering
>You can make out sounds of "Donald Trump" tsssssh "complete catastrophe" tsssssk "presidential failure" tssssk "impeachment" zoooooop
>The televisions power goes out
>The camera follows to a woman sitting underneath a parasol
>It pans up to a wry smile
>"I won"
>Fin

It wasn't just reporters. I was at an election party in with some members of the Canadian government cabinet in the audience, when the numbers started to roll in I saw several of them bolt towards the door cell phone in hand.

>mfw browsing my facebook timeline before bed and the resulting butthurt when I woke up the next morning
I don’t think I’ve been as entertained as that morning in a while

I would watch a Breaking Bad style series of Hillary growing into a mob boss and having any resistance assassinated.

she was shilled so fucking hard LMAO

you mean reality docu
[user DIED AFTER THIS POST]
[FELL ASLEEP ON TRAIN TRACKS]

>a corrupt old cuckquean who backstabbed her way to the nomination vs a reality TV star with a bad spray tan that shit-talked and "no u"d his way to his
whole election was fucking hilarious and I'm not sure it will ever be topped within my lifetime

Attached: 1567634217378.gif (327x251, 996K)

>(((Jon Stewart)))
>naming who runs things (Zionists)

I don't think so, Warren.

Honestly seeing Trump win (and I don't even like the guy) beats out anything I've ever seen in sports. This dude fucked up so much did things that would've derailed any campaign and still managed to score the OT goal.

All I could think of was this: youtube.com/watch?v=nhTs_O0atdI

Expert here, this is totally normal. Go about your day and dont think about it.

I didn't actually vote for him, but the next day I couldn't stop grinning. My whole neighborhood and university was in mourning. Classes were cancelled. It was delicious

Sounds about right. They should hire you

BASED
BASED
BASED

>all these replies
/pol/tards please stay in your containment board

Illegal votes don’t count.

it was a good night

I'd never been that interested in american politics, absolute kino

Both were scum but the teenagers claiming Trump is not a corrupt retard are cringe as fuck.

Worst inequality in the country. Most polluted and unlivable cities. Everyone is fleeing the state. Constantly facing bankruptcy.

Cast her

>muh muh pol

Get out of your bubble faggot

funny how after investigation after investigation you still cant prove that.

youtu.be/1Y9_LJj7A68

He had both sides doing everything they could to stop him and he won out every time. This ambush - the first question of the first debate - would have ended the political career of any politician in the era before Trump.

Trump's a corrupt retard but at least he wants white people to survive. That's enough for me. This is the world you've created.

A series on how to fuck up so badly you lose to Donald Trump lmfao

Attached: 1522797744637.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

There was a moment I think in the final debate when Hillary actually lost the support. Someone brought in a question from the audience about like "this campaign has been divisive, can you say something that either one of you like about one another"

Trump said that Hillary was a fighter or very hardworking and admired her for that, while Hillary said "his family loves him so he must be doing something right" which felt SO INGENUINE that I'm certain she lost some supporters that night, its so robotic and cold

Attached: 1559849952082.jpg (750x628, 78K)

I still my hilldawg memes.

Attached: 1506267462079.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

This. I've never seen anything like it where a guy waltzed into a crowded room, made fun of everyone with genuinely funny remarks, and comes away with not only the nomination but the presidency. Those debates were remarkable.

>Classes were cancelled
Wat

>Trump looks silly

Wow what an amazing take there's no way this is going to backfire on you when our side looks like normal human beings and your side is full of 400 pound slugs with purple hair. Please continue making it socially acceptable to mock the appearance of people.

the left can't meme (or win elections)

That question should be asked at every debate. It helps weed out the most sociopathic in a career that only sociopaths excel in.

that is how weak and pathetic liberals have become.
They act like this every time they dont get their way
A third of my nation is literally spoiled tantrum throwing children.

Based as fuck

>PROOOFS
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE GENOCIDED

What if I actually agreed and wanted to give a (you) and that was the only image I had haha

Many, many colleges did actually cancel classes to allow students to 'mourn'. That is how pathetic millennials are.

>>PROOOFS
yes.. you have to have proof if you have an accusation.
glad we had this talk.

Shouldn't that be illegal? You paid for the classes. Sue.

It's totally innocent when directors of NGOs are caught with notes in their office tracking the percentage of white people in the country. There's nothing going on.

This is bait, any true self aware Californian would know that the state is at the very least 98% retards.

>Has Netflix produced any other series about failed presidential candidates?
Technically they produced a series about Colosio, A mexican former candidate who was killed before elections, And another about our current president, Who ran 3 times for president but lost 2 of them, one of it by a small, really small amount (Something like 100k votes) and another lost by a big margin, however he won the third time.

Also realize just how lax voting laws in California are, aka illegals voting in droves.

This desu, California is the idiot savant of the states. %2 of the people there are legitimately very smart at business or tech the rest are retards with little to no life skills that won't leave a state thats mainly desert while it's burning down.

>no life skills
I hope you meant wypeeple and niggers, because one inmigrant have more skills and survival skills than all of them together.

>because one inmigrant have more skills and survival skills than all of them together
Why are their countries incompetent shitholes then?

Same as always. Jews.

What is really sick is that it isn’t limited to the media.
Your average leftist just refuses to acknowledge how evil Hillary is. People that really like her are pretty few and far between, but they all think she is at least a lesser evil

Shouldn't you be picking the strawberries pablo?

No, but HBO did

Attached: Game-Change.jpg (1555x2232, 2.6M)

This reeks of desperation

They it because it means their bean goblins can't enforce complete anti-white mob rule

Why do Republicans like retards so much?

Corruption mostly, in all levels. 90% of people who has a job from goverment or a administrative/management or good paid job, is there because one of 3 reasons: He/she paid to be there, He/she is son/dad/nephew or someone in a higher position or he/she fucked her way to the top.

I know a guy who was the best salesman EVER, he sold 5-6 cars daily in a small car agency, in a small timelapser they picked a regional manager (Who happened to be the owner's son and never worked a day there) and a manager (Who was the girl the owner was fucking, and she sold exactly 9 cars ... in a year), the guy quit and recently I talked to him he earns more money flipping burguers in USA than all money he got selling cars in Mexico.

Attached: 1478672375786.jpg (2000x8000, 3.08M)

republicans are such cuckolds.

No thanks, I'm pretty comfy living from the interests from the inheritance my granpa left me.

yeah, trump had no backing whatsoever. except for the intelligence agencies of a foreign government.

She should have just played up being an ice queen. They tried to hard to make her relatable. Just like Facebook guy should embrace being a fucking robot