Can women and LGBT topics save the MCU from fatigue?

Attached: WOKEMCU5.jpg (1459x486, 144K)

Good joke. (not)

I'll generate arguments on the internet and do its part in driving the US just a little bit closer towards open civil war, so I guess you could say that it is working against fatigue.

>literally no male influence in the MCU anymore
How is anyone with any remote testosterone still a fan of these movies at this point?

Why are they going all in on this shit? Would it be THAT obvious that the male counterparts would be better if they mixed it up?

Everything bought by Disney sooner or later has to be centered around Disney princesses.

Marvel fatigue + SJW fatigue = saved

obviously not, mr board slider

No. They can't even save themselves. Society is nothing without real men.

the exception that proves the rule is Point Break. And the MCU will never make a Point Break.

yes, they need WAY more lgbt themes in all their movies, and much less white men, and black men are also going out of style, lets be honest

You first.

>each new Marvelshit easily makes a billion
What fatigue?

being this shortsighted

>believing disney's fudged books
user, I have bridge to sell you

Marvel/Disney is just pandering, their flicks aren't, most of the time, a true representation of women and LGBT folk. They're trying to solidify the American/SJW audience, while also expanding towards the Chinese audience. The problem is that Disney doesn't know what the Chinese market wants and most women/LGBT people don't like to be pandered to unless they are brainlet SJWs, which is a minority.
My theory is that they're testing waters with these flicks, so they can determine how they are going to deal with the X-Men property.

I don't give a fuck about gays as much as i dont give a fuck about people chopping their dicks off and growing tits. But goddamn I fucking hate this alphabet group of perpetually offended faggots.

hopefully this kills the MCU, i'm fucking sick of capeshit at this stage.

>and black men are also going out of style
Except for the gay niggers

NO

Attached: 1560132600176.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Women are what’s killing it. Imagine an MCU without a single vagina issue and nothing but beautiful men.

Attached: feminist thor.png (2000x1032, 3.37M)

Thank christ I only care about Guardians of the Galaxy.

I'm so happy for this, finally capeshit will die.

No.
I hope it all crashes and burns, enough with the identity politics

Lesson 1 - Women ruin everything.

Is Feige an accelerationist? There all being made by noob women with shit credtetials and only see the source material as a platform to preach to young people?

Only if brawny trans women are allowed to freely compete in women's sports.

Attached: badbadgirl.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Dear Lord I can't wait for this to crash and burn and for """"critics"""" to blame it on incels and Drdrumptfl