Still not proven guilty

Still not proven guilty.

Attached: image-81.jpg (644x362, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RwTAgom_VX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spacey = Cringe
Harv = Based

It's all relative. Both of them are guilty as fuck.

i dont give a shit about the roasties getting raped
i only care about the boys getting raped

>implying you can convict someone with ties to the crooked Clintons

I know. It's so hot. Kevin is a lucky guy

fuck you

no waifu is safe

Attached: IMG_0924.png (869x900, 587K)

My parents were watching some "woe is me" "documentary" about Weinstein, and honestly could not be more embarassed for them.
How can anyone treat these women as "victims." If he says, "suck my cock for this role," and they say "yes," you just made a trade you fucking whore, you're not a fucking victim. No one had a gun to your head.
God women are so fucking STUPID.

Spaceman is innocent

Weinstein is a fat ugly rapist Jew and should hang for being those latter two things

Well all the Harvey stories kinda went the same: Woman prostitutes herself for film role and regrets it later.

i know for a fact that kevin actually has a soft spot for boys, but not in the way that means he fucks them. he wants to protect them, and was ready to light up hollywood. which is why they false flagged him

>Jew
>Homosexual
Guilty enough for me.

Attached: bigharv.jpg (640x325, 79K)

Just like Micheal Jackson?

similar, yeah

based harv did nothing wrong
ganbatte, harvey-san!!!

Still not proven guilty.

Attached: vic.jpg (1000x563, 363K)

Virgin

Did this guy actually forcibly rape someone or was it all just women that changed their minds after they felt successful on their own?

roastie

Except that if you DON'T suck his cock, he would basically nix all of your work chances in LA, so where does that leave you?

He was using his power and position to get sexual favors. The literal definition of sexual harassment.

Try going out in the world, you basic manchild.

One woman said that he, um, forced her to let him go down on her. She didn’t seem too bright

Oh no, those poor millionaire actresses might not get another easy fucking job where they just stand there and smile because they won't suck a cock, oh no, what oppression... fucking misogynistic incels

>gets BTFO by roasties in court

>if you want this job user, you have to suck my dick
imagine if this was routine at every job interview, i almost wondered if you would have a different opinion, but then i remembered you area fucking loser neet who never has had a job in the first place

Really? Explain how someone like Gwyneth Paltrow - the daughter of a top producer and famous actress, goddaughter of Steven Spielberg, for years the highest paid actress in Hollywood - would have their career “ruined” by some fat fuck saying she blueballed him? You won’t - and can’t - bc it’s facially ridiculous. Even you know how stupid you sound

>>if you want this job user, you have to suck my dick
>imagine if this was routine at every job interview, i almost wondered if you would have a different opinion, but then i remembered you area fucking loser neet who never has had a job in the first place
If it was an easy million dollar pay check, then I'd suck the SHIT out of that dick and lick the balls too. Not even gay.

>Oh no, those poor millionaire actresses might not get another easy fucking job
I was talking about the ones that are starting their careers, you god damn idiot but sure, even the millionaire ones could've gotten less opportunities which unless you were Gwyneth Paltrow dating Brad Pitt would considerably hurt your opportunities. But sure, keep blaming women for the failures of men, that seems to be working wonders for you.

>But sure, keep blaming women for the failures of men, that seems to be working wonders for you.
*But sure, keep blaming men and jews for women being whores
FTFY seething white knight redditor faggot.

Ok Harvester

Yeah, he's a POS and so is every cunt who either did what he wanted to, or refused but didn't make public what he did.

Apparently he fucked over Kate Beckinshale's (and a few others I forget) career cos they turned him down but I've got FA sympathy for them because they still put $$$ ahead of letting everyone know what a POS he was despite them already being rich and powerful enough to easily stand up to him.

>every actor makes a million dollars

Attached: 1539485375601.jpg (1920x800, 70K)

Weinstein didnt have such power tho, at best he could get them few easy roles, but thats about it.

They suck his cock, for him to find them work, not the other round.

most of these whores made much more

Lmao acting is not normal or healthy, they are all degenerate narcissists and you are a retard if you disagree

bro weinstein was the #1 production house for years and years, he was literally THE guy

Spacey was accused of attempted rape.
What the fuck kind of accusation is this.
If someone didn't have sex with you after you told them no, HOW is that rape?

I don't really care about their personal lifes, but I'm missing new acting roles from Spacey.

Attached: FB_IMG_1567678078747.jpg (610x577, 30K)

Yfw the rkelly and MJ shows were a distraction from this

>Weinstein didnt have such power tho
He literally did

So you'd be completely fine with someone attempting to rape you? Fucking brainlet

Attached: 1546711246192.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Mine is safe and sound

Attached: 1559523956648.jpg (1280x1280, 109K)

The boys in your pedo fantasies?

What was the evidence against Cosby again? I think it was a similar case

so you'd be completely fine with someone claiming you attempted to rape them?
fucking brainlet

500 people testifying against him

Its always cringe when anons deny objective facts because of how much they despise women.

Right so no evidence

Harvey " The Harvesting " Weinstein

I don't go around attempting to rape people you virgin freak

nope

How would you guys feel if Emilia Clarke got defiled by this monster?

The age of men is over

youtu.be/RwTAgom_VX8

She's not a whore so she would never

She's a catholic countryside girl, literally would never happen

virgin

Spacey was practically proven to have done nothing wrong. The accuser had to plead the fifth to avoid getting himself in trouble.

Harvey did nothing wrong as he just slept with hot women that he'd then get some work for, which plenty women understood and went along with.

Cope Harvey, you're never getting your jew hands on this

Attached: 1568079757284.jpg (2000x3000, 602K)

oh yeah, she's definetly "pure", in fact, all girls that look cute and shy are pure and only the bimbos aren't, thanks doc

Truth

So what? Movies suck anyways

What is your definition of pure?

She got railed by Momoa, Benioff and Weisz. So much for pure.

i'm not a waifufag get a grip

I could also say your mom got railed by 5 niggers, would that also be true?

So Emilia got railed by 5 niggers? Damn, what a whore.

>what if other jobs asked you to suck their dick for the job!

It wouldn’t work, as anyone worth a shit would go to another company, probably their competitor for a job without sucking a dick, and that hiring manager or whatever would himself be out of a job since the only people willing to suck a dick would be unqualified shitbags, so their company would tank. It works in Hollywood because they are offering no talent nobodies the opportunity to make big money for standing there to look pretty, undeserved fame and fortune for sucking a dick, it’s a good deal for some people so they take it. See how this works? I didn’t have to suck a dick for my job because I was qualified. If anything people should be mad the girls were able to cheat their way into a successful life, a choice few of us were given, for a blow job. Most of us have to work hard all our lives to get as far ahead as they did in an afternoon. Harvey didn’t “prey” on anyone, he offered a bunch of sluts an easy fast track to success and they took it.

>The accuser had to plead the fifth to avoid getting himself in trouble.
THis does absolutely nothing to prove spacey was in any way in the right.

Only that the accuser is likely a degenerate scumbag as well.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Except that if you DON'T suck his cock, he would basically nix all of your work chances in LA, so where does that leave you?

Not being an actress i guess? Like the rest of the world?

Same evidence you got that says she didn't.

I have her audition, that clears out 2/3

The one on the left is a faggot, the one on the right isn't

But Hitler was gay

Attached: 41B80DB8-D67C-436C-B0AB-F58B12B5EA1A.jpg (828x1442, 411K)

Look dude, If your mom actually got railed by 5 niggers i'm sorry for you

>Letting yourself be sexually degraded for a job over your own personal physical and mental well being.
Any self respecting woman who cared about this would turn him down without hesitation. You can have millions of dollars but nothing can wash that slimy old man cock out of your mouth, but if you did that you probably enjoyed it, hence why you said yes in the first place.

If the first thing that crosses your mind in that situation is "Oh fuck I won't get work" over "Oh fuck I'm going to get raped" then you're a whore, pure and simple.

That being said Harvey almost certainly did rape some of them, at least if Rose McGowan is to be believed.

Attached: 1557726044079.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

And a declaration under oath that he procured drugs purely for the purpose of date raping them.

So it was consensual then?

Rose McGowan went nuts years ago after a some surgery for a sinus problem went wrong and she had had corrective surgery that resulted in her eye looking pinched, so had the same thing done to the other.

She'd only really had fame on the show Charmed from years and years ago and never went anywhere after that so likely felt all these attempts to get cozy with producers was like rape given they didn't have any interest in her at that point.

Guilty until proven guilty

he also had jewish ancestry so thats no surprise

Based
&
Redpilled
&
Patrician

SIck insider knowledge of stuff absolutely noone but tween girls and middle aged women the mental age of tweens care about

>Rose McGowan
she is literally mentally ill, why the fuck would you believe her about anything

You shouldn't have to be in a position where you have to suck cock in order to get a job, numbnuts, that's the fucking point. I often humor you fucking kids but some days, like today, the mental gymnastics you idiots pull in order to condone sexual harassment just fucking baffles me. You're just as bad as Weinstein, you just don't have any fucking leverage, and more importantly, you never will.

He attempted to rape the boy. He forcefully pulled the boy's pants down and forced him in a doggy position but Spacey's penis just wouldn't go up so he let the boy go.

yeah this, everything else is whore-reasoning.

>You shouldn't have to be in a position where you have to suck cock in order to get a job
and they arent

I feel like it wasn't properly appreciated, or comprehended, that Weinstein-- who was the catalyst for the entire MeToo movement which has fucking obliterated the bridges between genders in society-- literally got no punishment whatsoever. Like at least Asia Argento was shamed off of social media when that teen she fucked and took pics of came forward. At least she fucked off. Weinstein got to go to a sex addict tropical resort for 6 months and then hung out in total comfort and safety. then when people forgot about him he literally just paid the women making the biggest claims to fuck off and they did and that was that.

it's like all that was holding back the resolution of the incident was what those women's dignity was worth to them, he just added zeroes until they finally took the deal and then got away with every single thing he did.

maybe if Hollywood thots didn't suck cocks to begin with it wouldn't be the industry standard

kys tripfag

Nah, be sorry for Emilia

She got in the news a fuck ton due to Harvey and acting like a lunatic.

>You shouldn't have to be in a position where you have to suck cock in order to get a job
In show business you have to, history proves it

>suck cock
>get millions of dollars but have to live with the mental image of that fat old man boner sliding down your throat every time you try to go to sleep and no amount of counselling will remove it from your head
vs
>don't suck cock
>don't immediately make millions of dollars (or maybe not at all)
>are capable of sleeping without that mental image and of having a normal life and family
>may find other lucrative roles which don't require you smoking poles
Again, if you sucked that cock then it's clear either you're a massive whore or money is more important to you than your own well being,

Tear up that goypussy, Harv

>he doesn't know.
She was part of it.

>You shouldn't have to be in a position where you have to suck cock in order to get a job, numbnuts

NOBODY IS YOU FUCKING RETARD!

They're all too scared she'll have an aneurysm on their dicks

that sounds really hot tbqh

Some women dealing with Weinstein were.
Sidenote: Posting in all caps doesn't make you right.

>Some women dealing with Weinstein were.

They were in a position where sucking dick would get them a specific job nobody needs to live.

I never sucked Weinsteins dick, Im doing fine. They could have done the same.

basado

Attached: 1499084299345.png (646x704, 296K)

>They were in a position where sucking dick would get them a specific job nobody needs to live.
I never said otherwise.
Read again the very post you replied to >I never sucked Weinsteins dick, Im doing fine.
Ok?
>They could have done the same.
Some of them did. Are they famous? No. Did it hurt their careers as a result? Most definitely.

Again: sucking cock shouldn't be a factor to either getting a job or losing one. You've never been asked to suck a cock to get a job, congratulations, you've never been sexually harassed.

How else would you like to defend a sexual predator today?

She is mad cause she never got money, when studios are gaining lot from her.

>Some of them did. Are they famous? No. Did it hurt their careers as a result? Most definitely.

thats BS, not every accuser of Weinstein replied favorable to his sexual advances

>Again: sucking cock shouldn't be a factor to either getting a job or losing one. You've never been asked to suck a cock to get a job, congratulations, you've never been sexually harassed.

And if i were id just say no. Yeah that would be a fucked up situation but once you actually do it you lost every fucking right to complain because you just prostituted yourself knowing what you were doing. At that point: Shut the fuck up!

>once you actually do it you lost every fucking right to complain because you just prostituted yourself knowing what you were doing. At that point: Shut the fuck up!
The entire point, in case reading comprehension isn't your thing (which obviously isn't), is that, bear with me, ready? You. Shouldn't. Ever. Be. Have. To. Be. In. A. Position. Where. Sex. Should. Be. Exchanged. In. Order. To. Get. A. Job.
Like, it shouldn't ever even be an option. It shouldn't be offered as a choice. Men/Women in a position of power shouldn't use sex as currency. Which is what Harvey did. Many, many times.

Please tell me if you understand the very basis of what sexual harassment in the workplace is, maybe i can clear the rest of my afternoon to teach you more.

If you're not in fear for your life or for the life of someone else then it isn't rape, pure and simple. You're just a slut.

Woah, so she's saying the women in Hollywood are lying about atrocities being committed against them?

fuck off back to plebbit you absolute cuck

Attached: 1528468514064.jpg (532x565, 64K)

>You. Shouldn't. Ever. Be. Have. To. Be. In. A. Position. Where. Sex. Should. Be. Exchanged. In. Order. To. Get. A. Job.
Then. Get. Another. Job. Or. Look. For. Another Producer. That. Won't. Make. You. Suck. Cock. To. Get. Roles. Faggot.
>Please tell me if you understand the very basis of what sexual harassment in the workplace is
You immediately report it to HR or police like any sensible person and get that dickhead fired. If you are not in fear for your physical safety or security then it is not sexual assault.

Can anyone stop the Harvester?

Attached: gettyimages-461458872-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1363, 1.49M)

look how fat he is HAHAHA

Imagine defending jewish pedophiles just to dunk on feminism

She's saying women in Hollywood are treated like 2nd-class citizens, which is why she sold her house in LA and moved back to London full time.

So what if it is harassment you nigger? Just report it to the police and move on with your life. The moment you decide to suck a dick for a job you are consenting to trading sexual favors for work/money. You are a literal prostitute.
Why don't you fuck off back to r*ddit where you will get upvoted for talking like a fag?