Fuck Harvey in return for an oscar

>fuck Harvey in return for an oscar
>you win the oscar
>rat him out years later

Attached: 44BFB4DC-8FAB-4F83-A7B6-4BCFCB493D54.jpg (750x854, 154K)

#metoo is the new oscar

Yeah, I'm thinking that's based.

Reward the Thot, destined to rot

Was it racism?

very antisemitic

>I was terrified he'd want me to watch him shower again
omg poor gwynny

think about all the women who are now screwed because of this metoo shit
they will never get good jobs
lol
>nooo why cant i just have sex for a job

Attached: tears.jpg (240x251, 18K)

this shit is so obvious

Shakespeare in Love won over Saving Private Ryan, and we're supposed to just say "yeah nothing shady about that"

Based revenge and usury pilled

Just imagine the number of hotter more talented chicks that were passed over due to her fucking weinstein yet she plays the victim

>mfw I outjewed the jew

Attached: 627F3B2D-E88B-4F4D-A32A-BCB1B225BF1A.jpg (286x315, 30K)

Are all women such shameless snakes?

Why so angry Chaim?

Attached: IMG_4447.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Based GOOP. Harvey, and all men really, must be dumb as fuck to think they wouldn’t get ratted out on

>Jews jewing other Jews

I fail to see the problem. Both are scum. If Harv goes to prison at least it's one Jew getting what he deserves

There wasnt. SiL is a better film than SPR.

This, literally who cares.

I suspect the tranny agenda is pushed, among other reasons, because the kike producers cannot trust roastie actresses anymore and they are looking for alternatives.

They are all jews, i hope all of them get fucked and die.
Fuck Harvey and Fuck jewish whores "actresses"

Attached: 1567952992281.jpg (300x303, 20K)

based goop

Attached: goop.gif (270x335, 2.96M)

Paltrow jewed Horowitz by stealing the Shakespeare in Love role from her

>fuck opportunistic broken women in exchange for fame and fortune
>broken women who crave fame and fortune turn on you when you can no longer give them fame and fortune
He should have known better. That said those years must have been a damn fun time.

damn, is gwyn the alpha stacy jewess?

My nephew moved to LA/Hollywood trying to be an entertainer, and he is a massive contrarian that can't have a discussion like a real person.

We were talking Weinstein one day and I said that legitimately, Hollywood should be burned to the ground because literally every single person living and working their knew about the whole casting couch shit, joked about it, and every rich and famous person knows and covers that shit up.

His argument was "Lol not everyone knew." Yes, fucking EVERYONE was in on it. They pushed young girls through the factory line, they encouraged them to suck off millionaires for jobs, they sold their daughters to the company.

And the worst part is, fuckin' Harvey was just doing what all rich people do. I haven't seen anything saying the girls didn't choose it for themselves, he just offered them the jobs in exchange for taking his load.

But to pretend everyone from the politicians to the garbageman weren't fully aware of what goes on is pure dishonesty.

>Back in the day, I had a "frenemy" who, as it turned out, was pretty hell-bent on taking me down. This person really did what they could to hurt me. I was deeply upset, I was angry, I was all of those things you feel when you find out that someone you thought you liked was venomous and dangerous. I restrained myself from fighting back. I tried to take the high road. But one day I heard that something unfortunate and humiliating had happened to this person. And my reaction was deep relief and happiness.

Attached: 1545352409361.jpg (360x600, 55K)

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

Attached: 1568119510652.png (493x411, 291K)

>actor
huh wait is that a dude

The joker is on you

Human group thinking is weird. Even though we as a collective know something is off we still just ignore it and pretend it's completely normal just because all our neighbors does the same. Even though we know our neighbors also knows shits fucked up and vice versa. Tranny's are the best example of this.

Have we started a [honk honk, pie in face] brother ?

Attached: honk - bane.jpg (535x364, 40K)

That could be either one of these people tbqh

7 limes

Cate Blanchett should have won that year, i'm still mad

Paltrow is a whore who knows she didn't deserve an Oscar and is feeling guilt for sucking and fucking that fat pig for her precious trophy. It's buyers remorse!!!FACT!!!

Dilate plz

Attached: A1B4C05B-EA2A-4793-A94D-D2A6BEE721E6.png (828x1792, 1.3M)

Except he didn't, she is part of The Tribe.
Only shiksa goyim, who are alike cattle and below women and animals, may be raped, enslaved and sacrificed.

Are you retarded, nigger? I don't like nazis and i don't like jews.

Attached: 1564946366998.gif (497x250, 3.38M)