OI MUM GET IN ERE QUICK THAT SILLY LOOKING FELLOW IS GONNA DO THE WALK AGAIN OH NO HERE HE GOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OI MUM GET IN ERE QUICK THAT SILLY LOOKING FELLOW IS GONNA DO THE WALK AGAIN OH NO HERE HE GOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1535480744990.jpg (436x436, 23K)

>english """""humor"""""

"The Ministry of Silly Walks" is a sketch from the Monty Python comedy troupe's television show Monty Python's Flying Circus, season 2, episode 1, which is entitled "Face the Press". The episode first aired on 15 September 1970. A shortened version of the sketch was performed for Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl.

A satire on bureaucratic inefficiency, the sketch involves John Cleese as a bowler-hatted civil servant in a fictitious British government ministry responsible for developing silly walks through grants. Cleese, throughout the sketch, walks in a variety of silly ways. It is these various silly walks, more than the dialogue, that have earned the sketch its popularity. Cleese has cited the physical comedy of Max Wall, probably in character as Professor Wallofski, as important to its conception.

Ben Beaumont-Thomas in The Guardian writes, “Cleese is utterly deadpan as he takes the stereotypical bowler-hatted political drone and ruthlessly skewers him. All the self-importance, bureaucratic inefficiency and laughable circuitousness of Whitehall is summed up in one balletic extension of his slender leg.”

Attached: smart person.jpg (723x760, 79K)

OI MUM GET IN ERE QUICK I POSTED THE SILLY THREAD AGAIN ON NO HERE JANNY GOES HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do americans really do this?

BLIMEY
NAN DROP YA THINGS AND TODDLE IN ERE TO THE TELLY ROOM, THE DAPPER GENTLEMAN'S ON THE SCREENY MACHINEY'S GONNA DO THE SILLY OL WALK

The jannies never touched my threads.

This here is the point of the sketch and if you didn't get it on your own you are probably 12

Yes I'm sure the fine British blokes laughed their arses off because of government inefficiency

You're a retard. Whatever the sketch "meant", people were laughing because he walked silly while keeping a straight face. That's it.

England is fo fuckin pathetic. Imagine creating a colony and then this colony gets better than you AT EVERYTHING.

Feels good to have good teeth.

Attached: 1567009798.jpg (480x449, 22K)

OI MUM GET IN ERE QUICK THAT SILLY LOOKING FELLOW IS GONNA SAY IT AGAIN OH NO HERE HE GOES *AHEM* FUCK NI-

Attached: img.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Layers.

BAZ CUM 'ERE THE LADS ARE DOING IT AGAIN
BRING ME A SAUSIG ROLL TOO

WOT IF DERE WAS A STREAMIN' SERVICE BUT INSTEAD OF FILMS AND TV SHOWS IT 'AD DIFFERENT SILLY WALKS TO CHOOSE FROM INSTEAD? AND IF YOU DIDN'T SUBSCRIBE YOU COULDN'T' WALK AT ALL!

Attached: images (1).jpg (217x232, 7K)

>The Guardian
>an essay regarding five seconds of a """"""""funny"""""" walk
sounds about right honestly

no shit

based CHAD

BLOODY 'ELL

Female scottsh accent make my benis become big benis

Shame the rest of your amerigoblin corpse is so repulsive.

>shorter
>fatter
>lower iq

What's the point of living if you are born as an American lmao