This is fucking garbage

This is fucking garbage

Attached: netflixlogo.0.jpg (1200x800, 21K)

You've just noticed?

ok

and?

Plenty of great stuff on Netflix. Most of their original shows are wank but the third party stuff is solid.

best thing ever to happen humankind pure kino.

Shoplifters is on based Netflix right now

>tfw never used netflix in all my life

where is igger?

Nah, it's good, if you avoid original shows. I always find some good kino or documentary to watch if I browse a little.

I

Yup.

I've enjoyed Narcos, House of Cards, Stranger Things, Altered Carbon, Disenchantment, Castlevania, Our Planet, Erased from Netflix.

I've possibly liked more shows from Netflix than any other platform in the last couple of years.

Yeah, I'm thinking netflix is based.

Attached: file.png (832x1016, 752K)

you absolute bitch. you fucking stupid little baby. you bought a womans thing and you're so confused why you don't like it. Imagine a little kid that saved up and bought a vibrator because he ingenuously absorbed from popular culture that they're cool. he didn't realise every single person writing the shit he was reading was women, talking to other women about womens stuff
Lol what an embarrassing bitch

Do yourself a favour and watch Maniac. It's pure kino.

Pretty much this.
Netflix's users are mostly American single women and their content is specifically targeted to them.
It makes zero sense complaining about a service that isn't even made for you the first place.

They’re basically the only moderately big company in Hollywood that offers some degree of creative freedom to creators, so no.

This is probably one of the most subversive shows in recent times

Worth it for Dark Crystal, Mike Tyson Mysteries and Deep Space Nine tbqh

is 99 worth a watch?

It's funny but you have to be critical of the bs agenda that they are trying to push

Derry girls is hilarious

what kind of shows do you like

G

>Erased
Fucking whore!!

Any streaming films that are set on Park Avenue?

Attached: F12BAFE1-9186-46F2-97FA-5CD6D376F8E3.jpg (1479x1500, 64K)

Dark Crystal, Invader Zim, and the Cry Wilderness, Star Crash, Carnival Magic, and Mac and Me episodes of MST3K are great. S1 of Stranger Things is also decent Spielberg/Carpenter-lite.

Attached: mrstealyogirl.png (300x301, 97K)

>Disenchantment

I really wanted to like that show, but it didn't stick with me at all, and all it did was just make me want to go back to Futurama.

It is worse than Futurama, but I still enjoy it.
I think the major problem it has compared to Futurama is a weaker ensemble of identifiable characters.
In the main crew Disenchantment has 1 normal sized humanoid and 2 others, while Futurama has 7 normal sized humanoids.
Bender is a robot, but the way he interacts with the world is the same as others, while the little demon thing is too weird.

Dark Crystal is shit aside from the skeksis castle drama. Not even going to acknowledge the rest.

Ok.

based moron