Capeshit is still capeshit

If you're an adult male, the only excuse you have to watch this would be if you took your kid(s) to see it.

Attached: 8BEB317E-4CA6-41A6-89AB-EF5C38DD165B.jpg (146x173, 8K)

This movie really has MCU shills worried huh?

You are correct. I can't understand that adult males go and see these garbage films. Both DC and Marvel are garbage.

My girlfriend likes capeshit.

Don't forget adult females, incel

What about an R-Rated horror movie? Most of them are even more mindless than capeshit? Should one take a child to see those, too? What about mindless action movies or raunchy comedies?

With females it's understandable, with males not.

I wouldn't take my wife's son to see this degeneracy. Only blacked and blackedraw for him.

>no caped characters
>no superheroes
>no supervillains
How is this capeshit? Because it's somewhat related to comic book? There are comics about gansters, is every crime movie now a capeshit movie?

He's not playing THE Joker from DC comics. Joker is just the name of the film because it's about a clown.

Capeshit doesn't win the Leone D'Oro, disneycuck

I would actually watch capeshit if it was more like this

Tryhards are so fucking pathetic.

its still capeshit. deal with it, you have no taste.

How many winners of the past decade have you seen?

Prove it.

A lot actually

So Roma and Shape of Water.

Joker is a supervillain. Thomas Wayne, Bruce Wayne, and Alfred are in it.

It's capeshit.

Is the only thing that makes it capeshit the name?

>OP sincerely believes he has better tastes than critics of Europe and Venice
You guys are really nervous though, huh?

Attached: 1568095714711.jpg (2048x1536, 532K)

I reject your hypothesis

Attached: Gamer Date.jpg (512x430, 43K)

>Dude i only listen to critics

Cahiers said Sin City 2 was the best film of 2014. Europoor critics have no taste.

And The Woman who left, Desde Allá and Faust, off the top of my head

>I'm going to listen to people who haven't even seen the movie instead
Dumbass

Oh so *now* y'all take critics seriously. But when they trashed BvS and praised Wonder Woman it was all a conspiracy, right?

Fuck, I was really hyped for Ad Astra

Wonder Woman has a 93 percent. What are you talking about?

>desde alla
faggot movie for faggots

>one guy said something stupid so I can dismiss an entire continent
I'm getting worried, MCUshills. Are you guys ok?

Wonder Woman, the only critically acclaimed DCEU film, is the only DCEU film the incels hate. (Wonder why...)

>is the only DCEU film the incels hate.
Not really.

>cahiers du cinema, the most influential film publication in the world
>one guy
Lurk moar, embryo

That's not true. If it was, WW would have a low audience review score.

Oh, my mistake. Tbh I don't really care for either EU shit. But I seriously doubt DC fans got upset over WW being praised.

Yea Forums hated it cuz feminism and israel

>one critic writing for one magazine said something stupid in 2014
>therefore I'll only trust american critics and gladly pay to watch some of their darlings like The Last Jedi and Black Panther
Joker is kino, you need to deal with it and move on with your disneyshill life

Millions of women, like me, watch them purely for the beautiful men. Stay mad cuck.

Attached: 9A1BCBE5-391B-4878-96DD-050866FB87B2.jpg (468x248, 45K)

Euro critics praised TLJ and BP too. Stop looking to the lying media for taste

Yes, one guy. I seriously doubt they all work like a council when writing a review.

It wasn't a feminist film at all, so you didn't watch it. Also Yea Forums doesn't really complain about it and most people here seem to like Gal

Attached: Gal a Cute.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

They actually do, they're communists.

t. kike

Gal is cute, nothing wrong with female characters as long as they embrace their femininity. On the other hand that Captain Butch Dyke Larson is absolutely repulsive

Reminder: Western shit is still Western shit. If you watch this, you may as well be watching John Wayne pleb shit

Attached: 220px-The_Man_with_No_Name_Trilogy_blu-ray_cover.jpg (220x275, 24K)

Westerns are for men. Capeshit is for boys. Cope harder.

Cringe. Westerns at least explore themes and characters with a certain personality.
Based.

you are right, based and redpilled, but these threads tend to anger the 20-30 years old amerimutts

Attached: 1512248039387.jpg (988x896, 232K)

even if the source material is shit you can still make a pure KINO film out of it

case in point, has anyone read the fucking godfather novel? it's fucking pulp trash, half the fucking book the italian fuck is describing sonny's massive cock, but then FFC came in and made of the great american films out of it

no matter the subject a true auteur can surpass it and make something that uplifts the source material itself, make it your own, burton did it first, nolan did it with his trilogy, phillips did it again with the joker

a shit filmmaker can make a garbage film out of the best source material/script but a good filmmaker can make a superb film out of garbage material/shit script

Westerns are for literal faggots, cowboys are as gay as trannies

Based

Attached: ED4hHYGVAAA059e.jpg (1200x1200, 209K)

What are some other genres like capeshit?
1. Westerns
2. Spy
3. Wuxia
4. Tokusatsu
5 high fantasy (e.g. Hobbit/LotR )
Any more I missed?

If the writer/director is talented enough they can make anything kino.

>y'all

Attached: 1536793108081.jpg (644x800, 62K)

Boys or men. It's the same male power fantasy.

westerns were back in the day what capeshit is now, the three biggest trends in cinema are the western, the action film and now superhero films, everything dies out eventually when the mass market has enough of it

in a sea of shit westerns you have around 50 superb ones, and maybe 10-15 that are pure KINO, mostly the ones by leone or ford

>Westerns are for homosexual geriatrics
Fixed that for ya :)

>burton did it first, nolan did it with his trilogy,
Cringe. A grown man dressed as a bat in a cape can never be kino you pathetic manchild.

Joker is a literal tranny in this film, did you not see the leaked clips?

No capeshit will ever reach the level of craft that was in films by Ford and Hawks.

>high pitched voice
>literal tranny

Attached: 1510889252412.png (650x740, 47K)

Yeah, both you big fucking retards missed the point that westerns were the capeshit of their time and the man with no name trilogy did something different. It's no different than just screeching it's still western shit
This guy gets it.

Nolan and Snyder are far better autuers than some boomer who made black and white flicks and a memetalian.

>literal
Oh, so he wears a dress and cuts his dong off? Zoomers and their obsession with the word literal xD

Westerns were realistic male fantasies. For grown men. Capeshit is neoliberal slop for children.

how about a grown man dressed as a vampire? or a grown man dressed as the mummy? or a grown man who is an american but is dressed as caesar? how about a film about a giant ass shark? or maybe a film about a fat trans lady who eats shit? friendo I suggest you google the following terms and read up a bit; ''cinema'' ''actor'' ''auteur theory'', then we can talk

yeah, it's a tough job to compete against ford

Lot of westerns were at least go and had a competent directors behind them. Ford, Hawks, Mann, Leone shit all over your fucking capeshit.
Nolan can't direct his way out of a paperbag.

Joker is a mentally ill guy in clown suit with no super powers.
Wayne family is just rich guys with no super powers.

He does get castrated, yes.

>westerns were realistic

oh boy

*at least good
Ford is the king.

>realistic
Yikes..

Yes, all those movies are kiddie shot too.

And imagine unironically thinking John Waters doesn't belong in prison. Pink Flamingos is a crime against humanity.

how could anyone watch this without a bullet proof vest?

No he doesn't.

Batman is in this movie. Capeshit. Cope.

I live in Japan...

The only similarity between capeshit and Westerns is that they’re both insanely popular for some time. However, capeshit or stuff like 80s action flicks haven’t come anywhere close to the great Westerns in terms of craft and kino.
This

Attached: based_spiderman.gif (220x199, 804K)

This. Most "realistic" superhero films tends to embrace their original inspirations. If only Batman has a Charles Lindbergh & Hooverville Depression era setting. Normalizing Batman characters could give the superhero noir thing a separate genre. Ford and Hawks embrace and deconstructs genre conventions at the same time is what separates them from European auteurs.

guarantee op is like 20 years old tops

Lmfao don’t try to damage control Rotten Tomatoes in this thread, cringey y’allposter. What a pathetic aggregation of lispy bloggers

Attached: 5D640AF5-0E29-4FBE-9E3C-88511F5F0383.jpg (1125x1630, 327K)

Whats the safest bet with this movie so I don't get pumped full of lead midway? Go during the morning/day time?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP WATCHING THIS KIND OF MOVIE PLEEEASEE NOOOOOO I DON'T LIKE IT YOU CANT JUST... YOU CANT JUST WATCH THING I DON'T LIKE WTF??? NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEE STOOOOP

Attached: 13.png (785x1000, 254K)

Well said. I doubt your interlocutor has even seen The Godfather, though, let alone read it. He sounds like he was born in the mid 2000s

>Women and blacks! But not just, black NIGGERFAGGOTS!

Attached: 1539429296005.gif (307x343, 22K)

Case in point: Every famous film noir ever. They are literally pulp books and are originally regarded as B-movies.

It won't reach a billion MCU fan. Critically acclaimed films today rarely achieve such feat your Avengers: Endgame is safe from the spot.

>implying the plane scene isn't better than anything Ford has done

That is - literally - how Rotten Tomatoes works, yes. They don’t even try to hide it

Attached: 007DD0F7-F95A-4D95-8E53-D037AC395445.jpg (1125x2056, 597K)

Y-You think so? Maybe me and the discord transbros will stop astroturfing the movie

Attached: 1566023082578.jpg (1000x800, 128K)

>taking your child to watch a mentally deranged victim of child abuse brutally stab a man to death and kill a late night talk show host on live television

k

Imagine the insufferable progressive pseud that might share that list in common with the website.

I'm not gonna take my kids to see a movie akin to Taxi Driver/King of Comedy. They'd be bored, and from the clips that'd just make me a bad parent.

>kids
>watch a movie with psycho murderers and explicit violence
This is your brain on una societa.

>capeshit is fundamentally, intrinsically, necessarily, perpetually for children, regardless of anything
This is irrational thinking.

Quads of truth.

Legit thought MCU posting on this board was ironic. But threads like these show you fags are genuinely upset

Your kids are retards.

capeshit = cheesy, overly 'hollywoodified' milked annual productions with the same shitty ill suited actors and abuse of CGI. They're never really well thought out or original but fans of the franchise still watch them regardless

Star Wars can be considered capeshit at this point, but not this

Cope

The jews have made r rated a marketing gimmick now

Relax J. Peterson..

not only will they watch them they'll love them so deeply it's akin to religion. mind boggling

Attached: 1375413844887.gif (245x260, 388K)

No he isn't, he is a child in this film, rofl

Dilate tranny

I gave up watching capeshit in 2012; but I still like Batman and the Batman mythos. It's thematically appealing and I'm intrigued by Joker. I've earned this free pass.

Jesus.

wonder woman kicked ass in BvS but her film is shit

>Westerns are for men

Attached: 1553954489007.png (923x713, 45K)

If I'm going to take your advice I'm going to need to see how hot your wife is. Until then I assume you are a virgin loser faggot

FUCK YOU FUXK YOU FUCK YOU UGGHHHHH JOKER IS NOT—I REPEAT—NOT A “CAPESHIT”! THERE ARE NO SUPERHEROS OR ANYTHING!! OKAY MAYBEEEE I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW ALFRED AND BATMAN CAMEOS BUT THAT DOESNT COUNT!! THE CHARACTERS ARE JUST BASED ON DC COMICS BUT THEIR NOT THE SAME! THIS MOVIE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER, NOT A “CAPESHIT” LEARN THE DIFFERENCE MORONS!!!! UGHHHH

Seething Marvel cuck.

capeshit includes marvel and dc, snowflake. Continue sucking your corporate madters’ circumcised cocks though

exactly, it cant be compared, this movie has more depth and maturity than any of the quippy greenscreened movies marvel has ever done

Calm down disneyshill you're embarrassing yourself