Holy fuck this is savage, like Chappelle times 100. Bill is getting cancelled

Holy fuck this is savage, like Chappelle times 100. Bill is getting cancelled.

Attached: EEEr-O-UcAA8Fba.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrents.php?imdb=tt10847306
woof.tube/stream/SC5ceShigbc
onlystream.tv/ntihj2mlsyb4
vidlox.me/2crxir1rgaqz
youtube.com/watch?v=MoudH-RPnEE
youtube.com/watch?v=p_DvDqnYV8o
youtu.be/--SCDa1zsYI?t=766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OH WOW LOOK AT ALL THESE BASED COMEDIANS CAPITALIZING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF OUTRAGE CULTURE

Attached: 1519782211966.jpg.cf.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Normal people expressing the same views normal people have always had aren't a "side" of outrage culture.

Chappele's was waaaaaay more anti-pc

And they're always advertised in this edgy way when they're all ailing, dying comedians with bad cigarette habits.

when in it is the N word?

Shame it took them about six years to realize

Attached: 1563539711673.png (400x541, 20K)

>performing it in front of a cucked english audience
that's where he fucked up

that’s only doug and dave

This.

Reminder that Bill Burr is an oil driller.

>Normal people expressing the same views normal people have always had
That's what I watch comedy for, fuck jokes and shiet

Agreed. i much prefer when middle aged pear shaped lesbians give a ted talk

ol Billy Black Child

Bill looks like shit too. Him, Norm, that Rogan fag. They look like dads playing touch football but still taking team pics to tell the kiddies how it's really done.

this. this is the only reason im going to watch,

OK WHO FUCKING LAUGHED?

He always leans on the mic stand which looks very uncomfortable.

watched a couple clips of him on JRE and every time he gets into a story HE. HAS. TO. BRING UP. NIA! Jesus fucking christ man this guy is beyond whipped, beyond cucked... hes fuckin cringe, big time mate.

Have you ever leaned on a fucking mic stand before?????

"Shouting something is the same thing as saying something funny! Standup comedy is easy"

It's OK Disney+ will be up soon to filter any bad opinions away

no

Watching it now, a bit stale

they fucking loved it except for when he took a shit on Hawking

Based but does it apply to Bill Burr?

NIA NO NOT THE BELT

>guy talks about his personal life on a podcast for a bit
KEKED!!
THIS IS CRINGE!!!!!
UNBASED!!

summer's over kid

where can i watch it for free online

>I went looking for clips of him talking about his wife and he was talking about his wife

whoa

>every time he gets into a story HE. HAS. TO. BRING UP. NIA!
classic sign someone has been hen-pecked into submission and is desperately trying to convince others (himself) how Totally Happy and Fulfilled he is

It really was, but the dog story just fucking crushed me.

He loved that dog more than anything in his life.

DON'T SAY NIGGER

It was a huge arena and it was the same five people laughing.

Those awkward silences when he was bashing Hawking

Attached: 147.png (270x388, 41K)

rarbg.to/torrents.php?imdb=tt10847306

I kinda see the point leftists have where pretty much every big comedian has shit on Netflix complaining about cancel culture. Like it's basically all the same argument at this point and the only reason these fags are so upset is cause they're narcissistic bores.

Norm does over 300 shows a year. You can’t compare him to those nothings.

>Holy fuck this is savage

Attached: 0.png (644x800, 15K)

true but leftist faggots are so obnoxious that it's okay.

right > left. always remember that

Fucking zoomers... go look up Tough Crowd and listen to some of that. These dudes were saying roughly the same shit back in the 80s and 90s. The only thing that's changed is the introduction of trannys.

>Complete left wing domination of entertainment for twenty years
Totally normal!
>6 years of that media going completely insane and suggesting you're evil if you won't suck feminine cock
Progress!
>4 years of women being able to destroy any man they've ever met by suggesting the guy looked at them wrong
Justice!
>Two and a half stand up specials suggesting that the people castrating children and having 24/7 mental breakdowns on social media are kinda weird
Omg so played out, amiright?

>Holy fuck this is savage

Attached: soyface.jpg (994x745, 149K)

>white male is triggered
YOU POOR BABY

Bill Burr’s average

How does low testosterone produce this bros? Genuinely curious behind what creates the onions phenomena.

haven't watched it yet, are those like the awkward silence on Conan when he shat on Steve Jobs? Because that shit was hilarious.

I thought I had filtered your faggot ass.

>the only reason these fags are so upset is cause
they probably viciously mocked anyone who said this shit was inevitable, and now they're all awkwardly pretending it's not the logical conclusion of their worldviews

Shut up, bitch.

Must be your American brain hard at work again

Is this evidence of a culture shift away from SJWism and back to pr 2012 where people were allowed to be edgy and offensive. Please let it spread.

Attached: meme.jpg (850x907, 136K)

Be honest, how old were you in 2012?

>OTHER SIDE OF OUTRAGE CULTURE

except they aren’t. bill and Chappelle are low key SJWs even.

You're missing the point. The comedian who's already got a career can offend the establishment and make money because the public want to see their material as opposed to the standard party dogma masquerading as comedy. But the comedian on their way up will never get the chance to have their material published unless they're pushing the agenda.

Attached: down high on chromosomes.jpg (320x286, 29K)

10, why?

she's why I can't listen to his podcast. comedians are better when they are in pain/angry/sad.

here comes the hammer

I don't get "triggered" because I'm not mentally ill. Why don't you go take some more anxiety meds and keep telling yourself the opinions spawned from your defective mind are valid.

You mean nigger? I thought Americans had freedom of speech? Why are you talking like a 4 year old that can't say bad words?

t. riggered

>bogswallop

Attached: EEC1urnWwAIiizp.jpg (1199x1200, 178K)

Nah thy both seem to have the same stance of "stop whining like you're oppressed, except for black people. ebil whites are literally holding them down."

Can someone already upload torrent of the special?? ROOTING

Just watched it, pretty great. And OP for once is right, if they thought Chapelle went hard on trannies and faggots then they'll kill themselves over this.

Attached: 1537975201160.gif (160x160, 512K)

ya i was listening to bill burr's podcast a couple years ago, and then all the sudden he started bring on his wife. she's not funny, in fact she destroys any humor in the room - she's no fun. like when kids are having fun and mother walks in.

couldnt take it

Can someone send me magnet link?
Live in a sithole that's blocked access, and the website bugs when I use a proxy.

Disregard this, made it work.

Let’s see your mug

>88%
>12%

What did he mean by that?

dilate

If Netflix is such a SJW controlled streaming service, why do they allow this? Answer me /pol/

Yeah and that's pretty based, dude

How did an avatar fag get this many (you)s? 4channel is dead

because he is right

Nobody agrees with that fag

Uh... uh...

>d-d-d-dilate!!!!
You incels really can't think of something original can you?

Like incel that was made up in the last year and parroted by the msm

Because they are about to lose the office and friends and after that normies have no reason to put up with that so it’s time to rebrand as less biased

This is literally the reality and why these specials are coming so fast and hard

At least incel has a kernel of truth in them. The person one yells 'dilate' at is almost never a tranny

Both are used against people who aren’t related to either meme m8

What’s your point

woof.tube/stream/SC5ceShigbc
onlystream.tv/ntihj2mlsyb4
vidlox.me/2crxir1rgaqz

says the fag screaming incel

>It is impossible for a man ...
>..who was raised right to be a feminist
OH DAYUM

Wow, is he talking about the Illuminati again? So edgy.
Watch Nick Fuentes, he is the only good comic left.

he's right about male "feminists" only saying that to get pussy.

pathetic faggots

>some tranny got so mad at dave xhe made this comic
yikers

How do you get pussy if the guy is saying he is a feminist on twitter or instagram, tho?

Do women actually contact you online and want to fuck you because they saw you post "Im a guy and I'm a feminist"??

>tfw Bill married a black woman so he's completely immune to any SJW accusations, you can't call him racist and you can't call him homophobic without implying that the black woman he married is also homophobic
Ol Billy Freckles playing 4d chess

>watched a couple clips of him on JRE and every time he gets into a story HE. HAS. TO. BRING UP. NIA! Jesus fucking christ man this guy is beyond whipped
This is more of a problem with you than it is with Bill.
If Bill's wife was white, you would not be bitching about this. White guys with white wives bitch about their family life because that is all their lives are. Why is Bill doing the same thing any different? It isn't, bit because of your obvious racial issues, you are triggered by it.

>How do you get pussy if the guy is saying he is a feminist on twitter or instagram, tho?
You don't. And that's what makes it so funny or sad depending on your PoV. It doesn't get girls interested in the slightest. It's a gimmick that only works for men who are already rich/famous, like Joss Wheedon or that British fag who talked about cheerios. The sad thing is that they *think* it gets them pussy.

>Nick Fuentes
I hate that little fag, but god bless him for recognizing there's a weird niche where you can be a white-passing latino, express white supremacist views, and fall back on "well I'm technically 1/4 afro-latino so I can't be racist!". Just genius. I've been playing that race card since I was in HS, never thought about turning it into a youtube channel.

He has to throw in more edgier-than-normal stuff now that conservative comedians like Owen Benjamin are making Bill's rants seem tame by comparison.

Bill was dating Nia for years, way before he got famous. All those bits he's done about his girlfriend over the past decade? That's about her. He only started mentioning her by name recently because they got married and had a kid.

Sticks and Stones: 9/10
Paper Tiger: 6/10

Nice try, Bill, but never go on AFTER Dave.

>conservative comedians like Owen Benjamin
Benjamin isn't conservative or a comedian. He's a drunk nutcase who rants in front of a camera every now and then and somehow has a following. He's like a slightly less serious version of Sargon.

Why is he so loud? The special stinks he's needs to take some adderall or ever pill makes you calm and sleepy.

Old bill felt calmer and honest. This is just shit and boring.

>__________ culture
kill yourself nigger

>man mentions wife
oh no

>we should have no reaction to the absolutely ridiculous bullshit the leftist media/culture supergiants push out
Dilate!

Bullshit his wife wouldn't let him do anything too naughty

yeah, this is what everyone was pretending Chappelles new special was.

It's actually refreshing to see comedians doing ACTUAL edgy comedy. Comedy about violence, sex, and drugs isn't edgy or shocking anymore. There's no taboo in it, no surprise. The real edge now is to address outrage itself, and how ass backwards it's become.

It was pretty great.
Feminists blew their load on tame daves special and now bill is here to finish the job.

That's what they do. They push the pendulum in the opposite direction.

Attached: 1567352235482.jpg (1024x707, 112K)

>normal people are racist homophobes
take a break from Yea Forums, bro

love him or hate him he's spewing facts

My problem with this special was that it wasn't edgy enough. And all of his jabs against the outrage culture was delivered as a long diatribe or rant, as opposed to you know - a joke.

Is it out yet? Im in the caribbean and its not on my list.

Even when comedian liberals agree with you that feminist and outrage culture is fucking stupid, you still have to find a reason to be mad

Yes

Incel was actually coined in 1980 by a female sociologist who was, in fact, sympathetic to the cause. The term just gained traction last year thanks to media exposure to r9k and the like.

gib free link to watch..

have sex

Oof see you in a year or two when you change your mind.

Should be switched.
Dave was meh. Just your ordinarily white people bad jokes while black audience is losing their shit.

>Media panders to libs and I hate it
>Media panders to non libs and I hate it also

You're gonna die mad.

Why is the NPC wojak naked? Also why is apu suddenly so big? And why is clown pepe's hand realistically drawn when everything else isn't?

>hey guys did you know I am married?
>haha I get angry sometimes
>remember my daughter
>btw I love my wife haha...even though she's trying to ruin my life and career lol....
>please laugh

>3:11mins into the special
>"White women started it!"

Okay Bill. It's over.

Love that he re-used the Michelle Obama bit but goddamn
I'd be shocked if no one goes after him

he ain't Louie
he's only said it once on an album

>comedians are better when they are in pain/angry/sad
like Jim Norton?

Ireland doesn't have any noteworthy venues

fuckin' idiot KEK

she looks like a cunt

Attached: gettyimages-454823578.jpg (780x523, 49K)

exactly
Sticks and Stones or Paper Tiger would never be debut specials

so is this burr stand up good or not?
i thought the chappelle one was average

Anyone have any ideas on who the cunt that flicked his dick is?

controlled opposition, cuck
Why not pay Owen Benjamin or Andrew Schulz? Or stream Bring the Pain, Monster Rain, Elephant in the Room?

It's way better than chappelle one.

sociology is a meme "science," pseudopsychology

unironically (and pathetically) triggered

Attached: 1560802247563.jpg (960x960, 30K)

bill burr is a cucked bitch compared to Loius CK

The problem with people like you is, you bought your own bullshit. You used pop culture to gaslight people into believing your far-left IDpol BS is actually popular. But Trump was the beginning of the end of that, and you guys ramping everything up to 11 out of anger just red-pilled too many people.

They had a monopoly before.

Now there are so many new streaming platform coming out...

Nigger

You lefties are so butthurt that your facade is falling apart.

I feel sorry for leftists their cultural rein is slowly but surely dwindling.
Far right populist leaders being elected and right wing ideals becoming more popular every year.
It's over for commiecells.

You fags still cant meme, just give it up.

This. This so much. Sam Hyde has made billions from punching down in his stand up sets and you people act like its ''counter culture''. Yikes.

I'm 15 minutes in and I've heard these jokes before from him.
>First male first lady
>Michelle Obama is full of shit
>White women bitching thru outrage culture
>Believe women. All of them?
Were they in another special or has he been doing this material in talk shows?

Die tranny die

I was 30 in 2012. He's completely right. Something about Obama's razor-thin victory over someone who may as well be Mr. Monopoly somehow convinced you liberals that you'd won some permanent majority. You went balls deep in IDPol. You let rural America slowly die. You pushed feminazi BS everywhere and waged war on white men. Then, when Trump came along and shattered that belief, you got even angrier and doubled down.

Turned it off when he started promoting Kapernicks protest.
Shouldn't have expected anything else from someone with a nigger kid

If an Irish American famous comedian boomer whom is married to a le strong black women thinks your side is crazy, perhaps some introspection is needed.

Freedom of Speech is only protection from government persecution, ordinary people can say and think what they want about anything,
except libel or speech that endangers the general public (shouting fire in a movie theater for example).

Attached: the more you know.gif (320x240, 535K)

Says the guy who's been jizzing out 'incels' for the past two years.

>This. This so much
You have to go back

But it wasn't funny. I turned it off from boredom.

This is half of it.
The other half of it is that male feminists are indeed predators who feel guilty about their disgusting behavior and take comfort in an ideology that tells them 'all men are like that'. But all men are not like that. Only those sick, rapacious freaks. But by attracting men like that, it reinforces the feminazi belief that we are, because normal men won't have anything to do with them.

Cancel Culture is gonna get really strong in the next few years. This is gonna cause people to remember that any publicity is good publicity and we are gonna see the rise of motley crue esque celebrities who party hard and don't give a fuck.

The 2020s will be a mix of the 1920s and the 1980s.

How the audience would pick & choose what was funny felt really unnatural. There was complete silence for certain jokes and thunderous laughter for others, no inbetween.
Pretty weird desu.

Like all lefties, you're too stupid to know the difference between 'the first amendment' and 'freedom of speech'. Freedom of speech originally came about as an idea in opposition to the Catholic Church's domination and autocracy in Europe. It had nothing to do with the state originally. It just became that by the time of the enlightenment.

Moral majority is based

>>normal people are racist homophobes

You have no idea how true this statement actually is. The real world isn't a college campus.

More genuine than the Chapelle one so a fair bit better imo.

Bill doesn't make great specials

This is the first Bill Burr show I've seen and I have two questions:

1. Why does he scream at everything
2. Why does he laugh like Slinky from Toy Story

Attached: 41CGEmDPi0L.jpg (448x500, 29K)

Yea, I almost felt like it wasn't a live audience. It was, of course, but something off.
He's American performing in England right?

My take:
Bill Burr did his standard anti-PC schtick, IMO funnier than Chappelle this time around but took too little risk.

Chappelle's show was smarter, deeper, and way more edgy and honest. He though he could use his black privilege to escape backlash, but he didn't expect today's media being this fucking far gone.

Dave also had the benefit of an amazingly responsive crowd unlike Burr who dealt with a dead silent audience.

How does it feel to be 30+ but still too retarded to seperate individuals from political ideologies?

You're probably right, I like his other stuff. But this hurt.

No it's not

No way funnier than Chappelle this time.

>too little risk
How risky can he be?

Yes
& checked, hail Satan.

I'm 19 minutes into it when does it get funny

When you stop being a tranny

definitely heard the last one on a conan bit

>Chappelle's show was smarter, deeper, and way more edgy and honest.
What?
He was doing his ”whitey is just keeping us blackies down” schtick and added a couple of jabs at #metoo (standard hollywood rethoric among comedifucks ever since Louis CK got his) and tranny sabotage without actually bashing trannies. It was weak as fuck.
Burr actually bashed tranny inclusion, ”triggered” fags, white women who think they’re not a target and ”male feminists” sexual predators. Burr was actually edging in on genuine edgy territory for a little bit of his special while Chapelle never got close.

it doesn't. Bill Burr is a hack writer with a voice that's funny for like an hour and then it just sounds like him yelling.

Chappelle's abortion bit was perfect. It was too subtle for the lefties to get outraged about, but it was a great anti-abortion joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoudH-RPnEE

He's a little flanderized now.
Back in the old days he wasn't that loud.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_DvDqnYV8o

He’ been going on about Michelle Obama since Trump’s election night because some retarded Californian bimbos in their crew pushing her supposed political cred, it’s a new rant this time though.

wow he's pretty stupid.

>"Why is no-one laughing?!"

I swear he says that every time he's on stage.

CUT MY DICK INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY NASTY SORE
DIALATION, NO PENIS
DON'T GIVE A FUCK I'M A MASCULINE VENUS

>chappelle was smarter, deeper
Are you retarded?

How was anything I said wrong in regards with the 1st Amendment? I'm not talking about its origins, I'm talking about its place and role in modern America? How am I wrong or stupid in what I said?

Spell it out for me since you clearly think you know better, also I'm not a liberal, you just ASSumed I was. Pretty stupid bright-guy.

An American comedian in the UK talking about American topics. No wonder the audience weren't that into it.

Brainlet
>"If I'm wrong, then perhaps we're wrong"
This last line makes the point of his bit anti-abortion. AKA BASED

Chapelle was funnier but both of them are GOAT potential for this generation of comedian.

no, he's drawing a false equivalency that I would expect from a 17 year old. It's not that people "don't get it", it's that his point is stupid. A living child and a single mother need financial support. A not-yet-living glob of cells can get yeeted for free. Who cares. Fertilized eggs get discarded by the hundreds during artificial insemination processes. But real breathing kids need food and shelter, and real breathing mothers need support.

fuck fetuses. I'll eat em or breakfast with toast.

Nah hes fine, his jokes arent loaded with mean spirited bitterness like Dave's are and hes not being political. Hes genuinely just goofing around. Also hes been doing bits like this for his entire career so everyones used to it, while Dave just recently hopped on the triggered anti-pc train to insulate himself from criticism about how unfunny hes become

>need support
That’s what employment is for.

t. niggered

DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME ALL THAT I SEE

Attached: coldsteel.jpg (680x671, 79K)

They hated Jesus because He told them the truth.

What are you talking about? Dave has literally been doing what he did in the last special for YEARS it's all over his fucking show too. You're actually retarded.

Except he’s saying he can abandon the clumps of cells before the cells become a child and if the mother wants the baby she can choose to keep it and provide for it.

From each according to ability, to each according to need.

I think taxes should pay regardless. Child support is unnecessarily individualizing.

Attached: KarlMarx.jpg (1200x800, 232K)

>Bill mocks Chapelle-style black&white jokes because they’e too easy and not really true
Absolutely based

He who does not work, neither shall he eat.

Woman are able-bodied enough to work and pay for themselves.

So the left fails even harder at coming up with anything original lol

Brainlet... imagine this scenerio for a second
>Man: I don't want the child
>Woman: I want the child, I will not abort it. My body my choice!!!

The man doesn't want any part of the baby's life, yet he is forced into a provider role financially for 18 years. If you think it morally wrong for the man to abandon the child (which btw, I do), then just perhaps it is wrong to also kill the child in the first place.
If you don't see the moral contradictions in this then you are a sociopath.

Except you just said it’s a fetus and who cares if it’s yeeted so it’s not a need for her and shouldent make it one unless she’s has the ability m8

so do you think disabled people should starve? that seems cruel, especially since we have lived in a POTENTIAL post-scarcity society for almost a century, but capital keeps creating artificial scarcity so the system doesn't break down.

>Chappelle
>Burr
wtf i thought netflix is a left safe space ? wtf help

O they see it they are just playing a different game than you and it’s based on dishonesty to achieve a means.

>personal responsibility

lol do u believe in fairy dust too?

20mins in
laughed more then i did with the whole chappelle stand up

I don’t think people should make themselves disabled to get free food

Which is what a women who could abort by choose not too while knowing she will need free support

Did you just recommend a Jim Norton special? I liked him on O&A but his stand up is garbage.

I just saw the really bad/outdated Chris Tucker Live special, and he was more into the black/white jokes, that shit is outdated and should've stayed in the 90s. I think Burr was refering to that style of comedy.

Because Chapelle does the race jokes different now.

AW LOOK WHOSE HERE ITS OLE ZIP............

There is enough labor to go around, and we don't need capitalists cracking whips on us to get things done. Look at the socialized medicine of every developed country besides Amerifat. Look at worker co-operatives, which are more stable and have happier workers than corporations.

This idea that "real life is RUGGED and HARD" is just shit the idle rich tell us so they can keep profiting from our labor without us complaining. It's a spook, even if it does make you feel manly.

Nothing you said has anything to do with my comment

Women choosing to have a baby when they know they will need other people’s money is a waste of a finite resource no matter how you slice it.

>so do you think disabled people should starve?
No I think they should be aborted at the screening stage.
You know like real socialists used to argue. ”Let no imbecile take food out of the mouths of healthy children” was the calling card of the local communist founder and a personal friend of Trotskys.
>that seems cruel, especially since we have lived in a POTENTIAL post-scarcity society for almost a century
We’re not even close. Thanks to the population-growth of negligible producers in Africa we might well see the reverse in our children’s lifetime.
>but capital keeps creating artificial scarcity
There’s no real artifical scarcity in things that matter, arable land, clean water, genuinely (not merely certified) skilled workers and rare-earth minerals.

>other people’s money

that is not what taxes are. money isn't real. you know that right? accomplishments are never individual. you know that right? people who can't have their labor exploited by the rich still deserve to live. you know that right?

>Thanks to the population-growth of negligible producers in Africa

Africa is extremely productive, but the world bank and international capitalists continue to exploit it for its resources and leave nothing to the natives. Much of this is done through international debt (which is, to be clear, made up fairy tale bullshit that isn't real) or through foreign interests "owning" land and means of production throughout the continent.

>STOP HATE
>PUNCH NAZIS
*HONKS* IN GOLDEN LION

Attached: 1567916662119.jpg (1053x939, 119K)

Apparently there was a joke that didn't landed at and was cut from the special, here's ol billy talking about it

youtu.be/--SCDa1zsYI?t=766

>Bill
>low key
This isn’t even some new trend either, Bill hasn’t changed at all he’s just masked it all with anger

>different
It’s the same shit it just relies more on american political preconceptions while the old one was based on cultural media ones, both pushed by the same people.
>white dudes drive their cars like this, while black dudes drive ’em like this.
>white dudes are pro-gun like this, but white dudes are procgun like that when blacks own guns
It’s quite transparent as someone who doesn’t buy any of the american politics.

That is what it is if she’s not paying her fair share which she can’t when she’s broke enough to need tax money to raise a baby she chose to have

You are obviously extremely pent up on these communist rants that have nothing in defence of what we’re discussing

People laboring to pay for someone else unneeded expense is as bad as any capitalist rich business owner just on a smaller scale

her "fair share" is whatever her abilities allow. Plus, single handedly bringing a new person into the world is inherently valuable, and she can do a better job of that if she isn't also working 2 other jobs.

This is the angriest Bill has ever been. His was bottling this one up for a while.

Let me guess, amerifat right? Tiny penis, kissless virgin? Fat and unhappy, fap to anime?

Just checking, didn't really want to add anything.

Except she chose to make clumps of cells into a expense for other people that who cares if it’s yeeted this is what you said you disingenuous fuck

Her ability includes getting ride of that expense

>Africa is extremely productive
>the world bank and international capitalists continue to exploit it for its resources and leave nothing to the natives.
Spoken like someone whose never stepped foot in Africa and understands very little about resource flows.
That said I would like for western money to stop flowing into Africa under the guise of debt that will be forgiven based on politics and for useless shit like those oppenheimer diamond mines to stay with the africans.
If nothing else the resulting starvation would keep shit down for a few decades, unless China is willing to push even more money into it.

why do you think a human being is an "expense" to society? It's not.

value to society and ability to generate profit for the rich are not the same thing. You must learn this.

your race narrative is broken and flawed and based on your feelings. My marxist narrative is robust and strong and based on material reality.

Except then you would argue women having abortions are denying value to society and are equally as bad as not supporting the mother in bringing it into the world

You must be young as fuck or stupid as shit

why doesnt he get another less aggressive dog?

no, the woman getting the abortion will in all likelihood spend her labor in a different way that may or may not be profitable to the rich, but will probably add value to the community. Even a starving artist entertains and inspires others. Someone who volunteers is adding value to society. Or maybe she'll get a degree and become Elon Musk's wage cuck.

I believe in freedom.

Apparently not the material reality of biological and g factor differences across people groups. Feel free to rely exclusively on the many race specific medicines like BiDiL when you need them though.
But their race is rather secondary to being a) extreme societal drains productivity-wise and b) breeding at a rate well above their own means and relying on the imf scum and the chinese to pay for it.

I'm detecting high levels of feels in this post and low levels of facts.

>whining about one of the few people working on space travel
LARPing faggot.

Elon Musk is a fraud. His employees are the real talent and he treats them like garbage.

Guess you need to calibrate that faulty brain of yours.
Unironically kys, my socialist ancestors would have had you shot as a reactionary idealist for robbing workers to give to lumpenproles.

Except you don’t because you believe I should have to pay taxes regardless if I want to and those taxes should go to things I don’t agre with like a women having a child she could of yeeted

Your really just making shit up as you go along here surely not every labor have the same value to society so there are things the women can be doing better or worse than having a baby and could easily be denying value to society and be just as bad in your logic

Too many impressions/10

So convince the workers with the necessary skills to start a co-op and have some equal fraud convince the government to back them up.
Otherwise you’re yet another ressentiment-driven faggot who’re selecting some of the more important institutions for personal attack.
>no I don’t want space travel if the person who got us it was a cunt
>they need to be perfect prole-friendly vanguards like uncle Stalin or Genrikh Yagoda

laughed my ass off, thought it was funnier than new Chappelle. Best Billy Redface special in years.

Doesn't anyone realize the only reason Netflix is allowing things like this and the Chapelle stand up is because they are tired of losing subscribers.

Attached: uUl6ENP_d.jpg (640x403, 20K)

>duuuude the UK is so le cucked.
>how do i know? some 14 year old autist from the midwest told me so
>So what if they are more white than america
>SO WHAT IF THEY ARE MORE RIGHT WING THAN AMERICANS, THEYRE KEKED! HAHA FUNNY LOICENSE

Attached: samhyde.jpg (201x251, 12K)

Why do people shitpost with that red devil girl from that one anime.

>I think white women started it

whooo easy there big boy
gotta be careful with the spoon license

so epic and funny. i love american humour! xD

Attached: soy4.png (210x240, 8K)

it was good
his usual shtick worked out

The way you misresprestned his whole set about UK let’s me know it hurt you and this is your cope

The guy married a nigger your insutls don’t hurt him but his did yours

>implying I didn't pirate it

No, he said comedians, not degenerate tranny chasers

Where did I even talk about his set you brainlet

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 113K)

Well yes but who is paying for Netflix lol

When you assumed your country wasent cucked simply by getting told your fat fucks by bill and laughing about it and instead it was some grand meme racial reasoning behind it

>fuck fetuses. I'll eat em or breakfast with toast.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (570x428, 42K)

i wasnt even talking about burrs set

i really hope youre pretending

Attached: daaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (442x500, 11K)

I always thought that he sounds like a poor man's Joe Pantoliano.

>marxist narrative is robust and strong and based on material reality
wut do you think about thermodynamics? agree with Engels?

Attached: engels thermo.jpg (571x378, 72K)

You were saying your countries not cucked witch it is and bill set is a example of it.

Which*

Can someone explain why this board gets so triggered by the concept of friction in a loving marriage?

>netflix's new marketing strategy

bill opened way too self aware of the joke, the sjw rant etc, edgy
the theme is getting rusty
cringed a little

talk to someone who doesn't work in an office bruh

Ah yes the racist white males Dave chapelle and bill burr

>abandoning man's best friend for a woman
>finally fulfilling years of greentext memes

Nia forced him to get rid of his dog. I'm sure there are ways to keep the dog in the house and far from the baby, it didn't had to go like that.

Which is why single mothers raise the most productive and intelligent of children statistically...oh wait...Lol

Overall pretty boring but the sexbot part kills

>avatar fag
yeah, that isn't what an avatar is mate.

God he looks fucking awful

Lads I thought Netflix was a left wing marxist communist cucked sjw liberal socialist antifa supporting jew corporation? wtf? they're doing right wing stuff now?!?!?!

Because they are about to lose friends and the office and normies won’t have a reason to put up with the blatantly leftist propaganda so they need to soften their image

This is why these two specials came out back to back so fast

But I was told normies were the left wing marxist communist cucked sjw liberal socialist antifa supporting jews?

>his stand up is garbage
mcbane.gif

The discarded dick joke was based and if you disagree fucking kill yourself tranny the pendulum is swinging.

Attached: downloadfile-13.jpg (500x469, 378K)

Don't argue these people into a corner, they will ruin the thread.

>38 mins in and he talks about his wife

Oi show me your laugh loicense

You were told wrong hence we call it propaganda and forced....

Cool fan fic

They lost subscribers here in America last quarter and stalled out overseas. The people there weren't born rich, and realize they'll go back to being poor if they don't try to be a little more even-handed.

I agree with chappelle, just wasn't funny.
If I wanted to hear assholes vent about their problems I'd go to my AA meetings.

The shotgun bit got me good though

>come back 9 hours later and the Nia Independent Defense Force showered me with (You)
too ez, you DUMB BITCH

>caring what uneducated rubes think
top kek

Niggers working in a call center make up the majority of office jobs bud

i honestly dont understand what was funny about chappells special. NIGGA!?!?!?! AHHAHEAHEHWEEHAEH FUCK FUCK FUCK HE SAID NIIGGA! FUCK ME IM WHITE FUCK

kill yourself, seriously

he says in the special that it was violent and bit his brother, and that a trainer recommended that he gets rid of it, how fucking retarded are you actually

Attached: 1567714721813.jpg (680x655, 41K)

Chappelle had better one liners. Bill put more effort into it, but also ran on older material. They're both still infinitely better and more based than your average L.A. Rogan type comedian. Also Burr is a racemixer and should be shamed for it

Just watched. He doesn't say it at all in the special. It's fake news

Hes an ugly angry manlet freaky bald ginger burger, you retards need to do some fucking vetting for genes for fuck sakes.

Marxism has never been based on material reality and it was known to be divorced from historical facts of civilization within a decade or two after some of his most influential work was written.

Weird thing is, Bill isn't catching any heat for this while everyone lynched Dave

Chappell is a race mixer too, it's just that neither he nor his wife are white so who gives a shit

>You incels really can't think of something original can you?
>incels

Attached: 1567457329220.jpg (387x326, 16K)

Best part of the special was Bill screaming nigger for ten minutes.

Attached: ättestupa.jpg (880x587, 198K)

Did he allude to some childhood abuse? Did a priest molest him?

Because somehow the left saw Chappelle as an ally and now they feel betrayed

>married man does things with his wife
Stop the fucking presses.

It seemed like Bill was trying too hard to be edgy at the beginning, when material like that would've come naturally from him 10 years ago. I think he knows that comedians need to be edgier again for the sake of stand up's survival, but I don't think he has it in him anymore to pick on things that actually piss people off. I almost wish he'd gone with stuff he was more comfortable with than what he started with. Between him coming across as trying a little too hard and the photo of him facing away from the theater and holding his daughter, I think Bill's done. I honestly think he's gonna take an extended hiatus, if he doesn't retire altogether.

No shit. The only reason they made "woke" comedy specials before was because they thought there was a huge market for it. Now they're realizing that those comedians aren't competing with Bill and Dave, so they're trying to create edgy stuff. Netflix never cared about identity politics, or about being edgy. They just go with what's gonna make them money, and right now they see that people feel restricted by the PC culture we're living in and want to break free from it.

half of this special is jokes he did on Conan wtf

Given a chance, most women will ruin everything. It's entirely the guy's fault though.

>man's best friend
>pitbull
Nia was right. That pitbull was super aggressive and would have eaten the baby.
Bill's whole bit about the dog was about how aggressive it was.

No. Nigger Chappelle was capitalizing on becoming a braindead trumptard. Bill Burr has always been like this.

>Laughing and ridiculing pc culture
So Both him and Chappelle did exactly what ''the alt-right'' youtubers have been doing for years. Glad to see these people go with the times

>Bill put more effort into it, but also ran on older material

This is the only problem I had with the first half hour. It was funny, but half of it was either shit I'd seen him working out with interviews or smaller appearances after his last special. The comedic highlight was the bit about sex robots, the story about the dog was sad, but I liked how he brought it full circle with it - "Where is all this anger coming from?"

You fucking cucks. Nia is the one who chose Cleo it wasn't fucking Burr. Burr has repeatably said she has bitten other people who are not Nia or Burr. We KNOW pitbulls have killed and can easily kill people. So you want them to lock the dog up 24/7 instead of giving it to the trainer who himself said Cleo has issues with people.

That doesn't sum up Bill Burr at all. That's more Chappelle or any of the faggots like Milo or Crowder who think they're comedians and aren't.

Don't be jealous bro just watch his tutorials and maybe one day you'll crush puss like him

>become
>BECOME

Attached: BECOME.png (522x147, 4K)

STOP LAUGHING AT THINGS!!! BE ANGRY AND CONSUME

Man's best friend kills man more than any other animal other than snakes and bees. Wow, who could have ever guessed what would happen when you bring a literal fucking wolf into your house?

my torrent jsut finished downloading lads im gonna go get stoned and give this a go im fucking HYPED

Bill often does some more interesting things in his performances. It does seem to pass some people by, I guess he can work on more than one level. e.g., the one where he does the joke about being punched for buying someone the birthday present that they actually wanted and then talking about slapping a woman later on. Honestly, that is art.

Pretty sure Joe Derosa is the friend Cleo bit. IIRC he trashed her during a stand-up set

I thought you cant say nigger on tv?

in what way is the UK "more right wing" than america? i have been there multiple times this year. there are signs on every other street corner reminding you you're on CCTV and they don't even have cops on the highways because there are speed cameras hooked up to your license plate. epic freedom lol. i will laugh when merkel shits down your throat after the brexit referendum the people in your country voted for is inevitably reversed because "we changed our minds", enjoy it while it lasts

Dumb Satania poster

No, a female comedian did.