Here's your Ciri, bros

Here's your Ciri, bros

Attached: she just turned 18.jpg (750x387, 140K)

too old

and already hit the wall

leave my site you disgusting pedophiles and never reply to me again

dude ciri actress is hot
dude henry cavill fucks her
dude we are totally ignoring the fact the witcher tv show is going to be garbage

nice

Attached: 1563666529663.jpg (619x297, 75K)

Grow up.

She's going to get cancer from those powerlines.

I honestly couldn't tell if she was in her forties or twenties. Turns out she is a teenager. Kek.

Ciri was supposed to be preteen. Read the book. Retard

all girls are shameless whores now
>guys only want sex, it's disgusting
>look at my ass

Why are women such whores, bros?

What decade do you come from, brave time traveler? The one with wholesome values that never existed?

memeing aside, there's definitely something going on between them. aside from eyefucking each other, freya is the only female costar he follows on instagram.

Attached: 1563621465641.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

Where is that from? Don't see it on her Insta

That's pretty cute

legit looks like she's in her mid thirties

Cavill's personal archives

it's on instagram (sometimes on twitter). someone has been leaking her private ig photos

Attached: dat_ass.jpg (659x824, 109K)

her vagina too?

which ones the tard?

>someone has been leaking her private ig photos

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

all THOTS shall be judged by he walks behind the rows

probably because she's the only white

Private? Does Chadvill follow it?

>soon

why isn't she afraid of ticks?

Doesn't look older than 30, but she won't age well

post mroe cunt

Cavill's the man he is for sure tapping that

i don't think it's him. they just probably send each other nude photos of themselves.

this is her only lewd photo at the moment. sorry user

certainly. he's aware she has a massive crush on him. teenage girls are horny and gullible so it doesn't even take an effort to make freya his fucktoy.

BASED

He better be marrying and breeding her

I’d her.

child actors are almost always fucking terrible though, ageing kids up is one of the smartest moves for people making adaptations. imagine how much worse GoT would have been if jon snow, robb stark etc were like 14/15, and they're the older ones of the young cast, you'd have half a dozen kids like that annoying little bear island chick in the main cast that we're supposed to take seriously.

dude literally looked like a greek statue when he was young, unreal

Not many ticks in cropfields

Don't remind me fijo of that annoying brat, D&D remove best girl Dacey Mormont of the show (a much better example of competent female warrior) and istead of introducing her other sister they decide to put that fucking child as the head of the house, fuck that show went to absolute shit after S4.