What does this board, Television & Film, think of the actor Paul Dani?

What does this board, Television & Film, think of the actor Paul Dani?

Attached: images (100).jpg (240x240, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4B5Tu5B3KY
youtube.com/watch?v=FlSeiArvUno
youtube.com/watch?v=1dWuslij1o8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Classic

I want his wife to put her classic feet down my throat

Classic Paul Dano

classic
deserves to be in more kinos

classic paul dano

After Kristen Dunst aged she left a hole in my heart and Paul came in in the right moment and filled that hole

C

L

A

I dont get it

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=u4B5Tu5B3KY

Classic paul D A N O

Dano means damage in portuguese, the guy's name is literally Paul Damage.

that's pretty rad

Attached: classix.jpg (800x800, 799K)

Classic Paul Damage.

They cant resist the BCC

Classic

>ywn be this classic chad

absolutely classic

based, he damages anybody who implies he's not a classic

C L A S S I C

Didn't knew he was married to that qt. What a classic man

Attached: ipanews_dd60ce44-eee3-4acb-9a6a-3288fd93951a_embedded224445069.jpg (620x930, 54K)

Ruby sparks is feels kino

youtube.com/watch?v=FlSeiArvUno

classic

classic kino

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=1dWuslij1o8

I thoroughly enjoyed his performance in There Will Be Blood, in a word: Classic.

>Paul Dano wasn't actually originally cast in 12 Years a Slave.
>Rumor has it that at some point during the shoot he randomly wandered onto the Louisiana set and started ordering the black actors around, screaming obscenities at them.
>Steve McQueen, being the having the deft touch and artistic integrity that he does, kept the cameras rolling and was able to capture most of the footage. They even made some adjustments to the original story in order to work the harrowing footage into the film.”
>The offensive limerick "Run Nigger Run" in 12 Years a Slave was originally penned as a short limerick only four lines long. The extended lyrics and decision to sing them while clapping to the beat were improvised on the spot by Paul Dano during shooting, much to the confusion of the crew and his fellow cast members. It is reported that in original cuts of the scene, other cast members can be seen shifting uncomfortably for several minutes as Dano continues to sing and clap his hands. The film's lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor was so impressed with Dano's performance that he convinced director Steve McQueen to include the full song in the movie and edit the scene accordingly.

Attached: 12 years dano.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

classic

my actor sister once told me he is very talented, i cannot tell

Classic Paul Dano

classic

Probably the most stupid looking actor I've seen next to Kylo

Classic

He got a weird face, but is a good enough actor that I'm only distracted by it's strangeness for half the time he's on screen

your sister wants to get CLASSIC'D

Who the fuck is Kylo you retard?

*standard meme reply*

Attached: close-up-of-gold-and-blue-macaw-perching-on-tree-962288862-5b50073e46e0fb0037c23c23.jpg (3435x2576, 899K)