Millions of people are getting up to go to work

>millions of people are getting up to go to work
>I am not.

Attached: A406CD70-10A4-4D23-B9EA-41C197EA6400.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-F2e9fmYL7Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1doFMfLbjtP
vocaroo.com/i/s1MRz4f6uWC5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based and redpilled

the most based thing I have read all day.

>millions of people are getting up to go make money
>You not.

Dole day soon for me

Selling the most precious resource in all existence. Life itself.

>millions of people are getting up to go make ME money
thanks for the work wagie gonna hit chic fil-a for lunch and grab me some tendies

>mfw going to sleep when my parents are leaving for work
>mfw still being asleep when they get home

Attached: 15934878374837.jpg (400x299, 23K)

me too OP
what shall we watch?

Attached: 1564274773712.jpg (540x382, 38K)

>wake up in time for dinner then get drunk and play games all night

Attached: 1563693663662.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

i make 15 grand a year in student grants.

like hell am i going to get a proper job when i spend 10 hours a week fucking about at a university and the other 10 hours convincing various chinese girls to have sex with me

This kino.

Attached: D9CD0011-3AA5-445B-846C-90FCB1C079A5.jpg (185x185, 14K)

KYS NEET SCUM
POOPIE POOPIE

I'm wrapping up the night shift as a doorguy at a condo of old people. I can literally guarantee myself that noone passes through the lobby or needs anything from me between the hours of 11-7, so I play my Switch, nap a little in my chair, watch comedy specials, etc.

No u

Attached: E453D8E4-F135-44E4-9985-7CE3DB5BFAD9.jpg (225x225, 10K)

theres more than 20 hours in a week bro

same, life is good man.

all I do everyday is smoke weed, make music and play vidya

literally living the dream

20 hours is my work week though.

dont forget to pay your taxes wagie I need spending money to get some weed before I go to see the joker.

Truly based and wise.

$15 an hour isn't that great dude

Wow tendies from chic fil-a?! I can't even imagine consuming a greater delicacy. How does this incredibly mediocre user do it?

I dont know how you guys like it,

my last job was paying me 70 hourly, and i quit it like a retard, because i NEVER took a LOA before. And was afraid they would hate me wen i got back. they were all disappointed tat i left and made them do more work. + im less than 30 and i ave no college degree and i was making more than some of te dudes tat are 20 years older than me.

Got a interview for a job in 1 hr i seriously hope i get it. JUST BECAUSE IM FUCKING BORED of being home all day.

holy shhit games are boring now, TV what TV? i dont own one. And i want te company to pay for my next certificate instead of shelling out te 600 myself.

Attached: 2019-basic-women-starter-pack.jpg (960x919, 96K)

Absolutely seething normalfag. What does the normie fear less than mediocrity? How else can he mask the hole he feels in his temporary existence. You’re now manually breathing.

it's gbp not usd and it's not about money it's about time and how you spend your life.

i could get a job at jp morgan or something doing dumbshit and make 80 grand a year but i'd be living to work, spending entire days preparing to work and then working.

I wish i was a normie with normal life

Said nobody, ever.

>implying I don't commit tax fraud
Fuck wageoids and fuck neets, Businessownerchads rise up.

bout to be homeless in a few weeks, I've got about 4 grand left so I could probably live out of air bnb's for a while before things get serious

You forgot to say, "movies for this feel." Pic-related.

Attached: image.jpg (474x902, 58K)

>i could get a job at jp morgan
You think you could, until you do it you are just talking shit. In my aus you can get $550 a fortnight and you don't even have to go to school for that. When you figure that out on a dollar per hour basis they are making considerably more than you considering they work 0 hours, however much like you there is no potential to expand that income.

This mighty black penis of mine have fucked thousands of white girls you wish you could had a chance with youre a white incel and ima black king, bask in the glory this is what white women want and go out there way for

Attached: cygoc5u68ql31.jpg (3088x2316, 708K)

Just invest it. Seeds, fish eggs, bread. Start raising bluegill in the local drainage ditch to feed yourself. Fish, onion, potato.

>he doesn't realize some people work from home

it's nice running a remote business. dumb wagies never think it's an option.

Americans are terrible shitposters

That has to be the stupidest advice I've ever fucking...raise fish out of a drainage ditch and buy onions? ONIONS???

Yeah then stay up all night, smoke an incredible amount of weed dabs, and drink some bud light. Then raise fish dumb normie.

Well it’s certainly a high risk venture.

>millions of people are waking up next to their loving wives/husbands in their family home
>you are not

Attached: 2F18178F-C7DF-4D5C-AA29-441F09B15CDB.jpg (611x662, 72K)

>Implying I give a fuck

Failed normie here, there's literally nothing in the world worse than having to sleep in the same bed as your significant other. Their body heat makes the bed feel like a sauna, they're clinging to you like a living vine or putting their dumb head on my shoulder making my arm go numb or they're snoring. The worst is when you wake up and look at them and they're still asleep and you just quietly whisper "You're a fucking cunt" into her ear and hope that subconsciously it registers in her brain

youtube.com/watch?v=-F2e9fmYL7Y

Attached: 1567210118032.png (230x230, 74K)

Attached: ABEF4921-E813-451B-BE71-D72DBF830A7B.jpg (251x201, 8K)

i had a job at jp morgan as a risk analyst, i feel that it's so obvious from my post that i had a job there that you are clearly retarded so i'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your dumb post

Congrats you want a metal you fucking moron? Hahahaha you really feel superior to anybody else posting here?

>it's so obvious from my post that i had a job there
Not at all actually. this post just raises more questions. If you already had a job at JP morgan why are you currently at school? If you had a job there I would assume you already have qualifications.

Buy a new cum rag user, yours is disgusting

Buy potatoes. Stone Cold ate raw potatoes in his van cause he didn't even have a stove or anything.

There's better food to eat raw. Raw potato is poisonous.

I had a friend that used to eat cans of spagettios or raviolis raw, looked gross at the time but I think i'll do that once I'm living out of my car. All I'd really need is a spoon and a can opener

Canned food is a good option. You can also build a little hobo fire and cook it in the can.

>my friends don't talk to me anymore
>I'm a little sad and have no plans today
>I KNOW, I'LL MAKE A COPE THREAD!

God I wish I had someone to cuddle with

>I’m a little triggered
>op is super stoned and comfy
>I KNOW ILL MAKE A COPE POST!

Attached: CE56825B-E32B-4D2A-84D2-603082C6E003.gif (417x317, 39K)

>Had an argument with my mum lastnigt via texts
>Feel bad about it now

When I'm drunk I don't know what comes over me.

vocaroo.com/i/s1doFMfLbjtP
vocaroo.com/i/s1MRz4f6uWC5

NEET here. How would I go about doing something like this? The money I'm getting at the moment is shit.

You should apologize to her, user.

Stop being so fat

Haha wow I really hope my man Johnny doesn't see this thread. He's a typical lowlife wagecuck and these threads always make him seethe

You get separate blankets, you SAY you’re uncomfortable and need your wife to get off your shoulder, and you PUSH her if she’s snoring. No wonder you failed at normal life, you’re mentally ill and can’t even express yourself to the closest friend you have.

Hell yeah brother

Attached: 1535158154471.png (253x229, 101K)

>stoned

Attached: soy.gif (365x400, 551K)

Imagine being this much of a child.

I run an app agency, and a design agency. How I got started was building an app and progressively improving it and getting subscription numbers up. For the design agency, I offered UI/UX services on Upwork then started my own separate agency away from Upwork.

Yeah my parents have separate blankets and if anyone snores or is sick they sleep in another room.

Attached: 1556226545611.jpg (1125x1094, 90K)

Very Based

Undisputedly bnr

Attached: 1285F228-0EBD-429E-B731-ECF6FC5621E1.jpg (221x229, 7K)

>tfw not even US citizen so I can't collect NEETbux
fug... off to work I go

Attached: 1559115058469.png (598x480, 79K)

>tfw sitting in my office shitposting on Yea Forums with friends all day

Attached: 1538659328016.jpg (900x900, 61K)

Mombux and neetbux are all I need
Fuck wagies

Attached: pepe comfy.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Why not collect gibs in a sanctuary city?

From my experience, chinks only communicate with each other at the uni i went to, maybe it's different in london.

>implying your smart enough to commit tax fraud when you’re admitting to it on four chan

Attached: E7964F6C-247B-4C11-A0D2-969074621A8D.png (1000x1000, 101K)

>on Yea Forums with friends

Attached: D145_248_790_1200.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

yes

are you literally retarded. i'm a research fellow.

>your

the guys definitely but the girls want BLEACHED its just that their conversation english is so piss poor and the

That's what life is about

>your
How do you get it wrong the first time, get it right the second, but don't go back to fix the mistake?

>thinking not paying your taxes requires intelligence

I havent left my house in months i love my life

My favorite part of these daily threads is that the basement dwelling LARPers bragging about NEETbux don't even know that the US doesn't give cash welfare outside of TANF. A NEET would have to have sex to get TANF. Feel sorry for Eurobros but I ain't paying for any NEET's spending money.

comf

I regret every minute of my life

sorry, my state drug tests all welfare recipients :^)
we don't give cash welfare to anyone who isn't a parent :^)

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

>implying i don't sell my food stamps for 50 cents on the dollar
why are wagies so fucking stupid?

Based Poorfag

food stamps haven't existed for decades you stupid LARPer. How would you sell the EBT card, then you wouldn't have it when they refill

LARP

Based and neet-pilled

But tampons honey

Are you me

Same bro making some good moola and working around niggers while pretending to be their friend but then secretly posting fuck niggers with my tv/ros

Attached: DCF86BC0-B68C-4EC4-82C7-8887A7201FCB.jpg (218x265, 21K)

based and truthpilled.

Attached: 1564750200486.jpg (1024x536, 58K)

Went to college in a shithole where scams like this were commonplace, what they do is they'll buy a bunch of stuff with resale value. Steaks, Tide detergent etc. They then turn around and either exchange them at different stores for cash, or alternately trade them with other ebt card holders.

This doesn't happen much anymore but I've heard, anecdotally about some store owners that just didn't give a shit and would let people spend their EBT bux on alcohol or even outright for cash

It's called SNAP you stupid faggot and i just give them the card let them use it then they reimburse me, It's not complicated you nig.

>neet makes a small mistake
>wagies get triggered
based

Attached: 1562067041867.png (650x638, 25K)

Or that, lol

I get paid a little over $100/hr to shitpost and maybe work once a week. I’ve been on this job for 14 days and only actually worked 2, maybe 3, days. At least your mom makes you tendies tho right? Useless neet faggots should be lined up against a wall and (redacted).

Attached: 6179A9A2-30AF-46B1-A489-71ADE6B85FE7.png (210x240, 6K)

idk only had two chinese girls in my class and one had a chink boyfriend with his profile pic on her phone and the other prob didn't have a boyfriend cuz ugly, both had extremely poor english, and only talked to the teacher in "english". Some are probably slutty, for example in Manchester, plenty of slutty exchange students i bet. It's full of chinks in general.

every good uni is full of chinese. if you go to a uni that doesn't have a small chinatown surrounding it you should leave the uni.

you grow out of this mind set by your mid 20s if you havent then you are mentally ill or are on your way to mental illness

Attached: 1420937301633.jpg (125x120, 3K)

incredible thread. fuck movies

Attached: 6767899871232.jpg (670x424, 145K)

too late for that, graduated 2 years ago. Just went to my local uni 10 minutes away, couldn't be bothered travelling to manchester where all the chinks and other people are. Still, don't see how i would evne communicate with non-english speaking shy chink girls.

>he doesn’t know I’m literally mentally ill and on the fast track to neet bucks

you say some basic shit like ni hao wei nu and they go omg this guizi speaks mandarin and by this point you're already inside them

Woah bro, that’s so reductionist and deep...

You're giving it away for free by being on the shittiest board on the worse site on the internet. In fact I would even say you're hurting yourself by absorbing the information posted on this site. Working for 8 hours and making money is a lot better than lurking this site for 8 hours. Working also builds character. Let me guess your next insult: cope. Predictable fool...

Chinese people have this weird smell about them, not sure what it is but both girls had it. I wish i had gone to a bigger university like in manchester or something, wasn't that far, would have helped me unjust my shit, oh well, now i'm a NEET 2 years later and will probably never meet or talk to chinks again, not that i did while in uni anyways.

I can tell you're new at this shit. Being able to communicate is not necessary in this interaction. (Neither is being attractive, white fever is a hell of a drug)

You only need the basics to say hello, exchange names and arrange a study session and you'll be inside her in less than a week

where do youget money from? welfare? a weekend coke & hookers is more than people on welfare get per month 'round here

Seething.

dilate.

i don't think they smell

the only people i think smell are africans and indians.

just go to uni again, get post doc or something

My mom has a really good job.

really good blowjob more like

Gross.

Didnt the 50 grand plus in loans put you off studying

It's honestly the best feeling in the world, but my time is running out on my second period of NEETdom I think.

student loans aren't real loans. just remain a neet or like me stay a researcher and you never pay them

honestly it must be nice. what is your source of income?

Lying in bed all day is probably damaging your body and could make your quality of life poorer, no?

Read the thread before posting asshole I just answered that.

>won't be graduating on time
>started college a year later than my peers in school
>most of them already have well paying jobs
On top of all this I live in a shitty town in the middle of nowhere. Hate being a leech.

Truer words where never spoken

I was in extremely good shape 7% body fat running/swimming miles on end cardio in high school and I’ve spent the last 3 years smoking weed drinking and going to the beach. I’m now at the point I feel the effects and need to exercise again.

You're a mediocrity.

Absolutely based

Wagie, wagie... get back in your cagie.

i went to manchester and there was only 1 group of maybe 8 chinks out of everyone
it was stem too

No that's a myth.

Actually getting into an interaction with these people is the hard part.
>go to uni again, get post doc or something
Getting into more debt is a bad idea, not that i'll be paying it all off anyway but my field simply doesn't attract females. Going to uni after graduation is a bad idea career wise unless you're in a few select fields where it's advised to do so, otherwise you're just taking a longer route to where you want to end up in your career. You should be getting a job that has a decent starting salary and will assist you through your professional qualifications with ACCA, etc if you're being a lawyer, accountant etc.

and you're really happy with being dependant on the good will of your parents? because it sounds like an awful lot of cope desu.

Just get a job, it’s literally just a fucking video game. Keep your duties in mind, try to keep the place clean, you’re on your feet but you’re distracted from the immediate physicality of it because you’re working and trying to keep in mind in your head all that you have to do. I work at a grocery store in produce and it took maybe 3 days and now I’m getting good at it. And I make $18/hour on sundays. That’s usually like $100 in a day just for putting shit on the shelves. It’s not hard.

Before this I was a dishwasher for a little while. No experience at all. Got the job super easily because no one wants to be a dishwasher. $13/hour. 8 hour shifts. $100 a day. I didn’t have the stomach for it so I left pretty quickly lol but if you’re not a skele weirdo and have a decent weight to you, you could do it no problem and have like $2500 in your pocket that you didn’t have last month.

You just have to pay the very minimum like £100 if you're making 25-30 grand a year, and after 30 years it goes away, so you don't really pay it all off. I'm close to 50g in debt myself and it wasn't worth it at all, your experience may vary but it's highly dependent on what your goals are and most important choosing a good uni, if you go to your local uni and stay at home with your parents like me, you're basically fucked.

>tfw my family spent 90% of my grants/loans and i barely passed and have a useless paper to show for it

Attached: 1547668825271.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Why not? I live a really comfortable fulfilling life. I’m basically a beach bum and I go fishing all day smoking weed or watching kinos.