Season 1 Sansa

Attached: sansa1.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

Before she got manly shoulders and Doritos-shaped torso.

>said to be gorgeous in the books
>just kinda cute in the show
one job casting agent... one fokin' job matey

Truly a detestable, stupid character.

just like her mother

Worse. At least her mother had the common sense not to act hostile around Robert and make demands that she had no business making.

>she's so desperate for Joffrey's dick she betrays her loving and caring father and her entire family

the attempted gangrape by the King's Landings mobs is hot

no
her mother only pushed her husband into a snake pit that he didn't even want to be in and had noclue how to handle, all with the help of her whore sister who murdered her own husband which lead to the circumstances of robert asking for the moron ned in the first place

It would be easier to list the seasons where she didn't betray her family. When was the last one? Season 3?

absolute whore upbringing
living life on easy mode and learning nothing of value except spreading her legs and please dicks as best as she can because that's all she is there for

What did Littlefinger see in her?

Catelyn was a cunt, too, don't get me wrong. Sansa was also a dumb, traitorous cunt.

Catelyn tries to convince Ned NOT to go to King's Landing in the show. In the book it's the opposite.

Her mother whom he didn't get back in the day.

Did anyone else feel it was a bit unfair when Margaery was introduced to the show and how the cinematography made of a point of emphasizing how badly she mogged all the other girls on the show?

pusy

That was literally the point of the character, brainlet. She was presented as the perfect Lady.

I don't care about the other thots. Margaery best girl, Margaery best queen.

the fuck were they doing with the show

>tommen wasn't 9 in the show
why did they make him older?

Why wouldn't they? Aging up the characters was one of the better decisions the show made. GRRM has been trying, and failing, to get a five year timeskip for years. Jon is like 15 in the books. Lel

where's that webm about the more she drank the more she shat

Not a brainlet mate got my IQ checked got a 95% score