Be brave in the face of your enemies. Be upright so that God may love thee. Speak the truth always...

Be brave in the face of your enemies. Be upright so that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. That is your oath. Rise a Knight.

Underrated flick

Attached: large_6PP650MaLdMyXGwBtDLuNlrdZ5z.jpg (400x568, 97K)

pro-mudshit, anti-Christian drivel

right on queue the triggered polfags arrive

Said the obese American while finishing his sixth Dr.pepper

Attached: 825.png (645x729, 80K)

American gangster and Body of lies is better

God I despise /pol/

Mediocre knight flick. El Cid is true kino.
Based

Attached: el_cid_UKquad.jpg (1800x1360, 615K)

lmao mexicans

>my bullshit is better than your bullshit

I'd disagree, yes it's exaggerated to an almost comical degree but it does capture the general events of the time and the tensions that led to the capture of Jerusalem. It also does a fairly good job of showing how little European powers actually cared about the crusader states, when a common misconception among /pol/tards is that the crusades were some pan-european effort to curtail the spread of Islam and not simply a means to thin out the herds of fighting men when no land was left to grant them.

They Cutted the Mullah wanting to wage war on Christians and Saladin BTFO him for being a sore loser

>watch triumph of the will instead!

Attached: images(21).jpg (574x534, 30K)

Nice meme.

I say he is innocent of the charge. If you say he is guilty, then we will fight, and God will decide the truth of it.

Attached: 1548003169908.jpg (600x300, 60K)

>Shit taste
It's not historically accurate.

only the directors cut is good

fpbp
look at all those butt blasted muslims in the replies.

You're not historically accurate either.

Neither was Shakespeare

I find the most egregious part to be the Saladin worship.
Yes he certainly had his moments of respect for his great rival Richard, but he had people paying their way out of Jerusalem or be enslaved.

but that was magnanimous for the age, slavery was common almost expected even and he could have seized what they had in any case. Granted it probably just seemed like the best option for him, his army was exhausted and he needed to show results before the council convened, but it was markedly merciful in the eyes of europeans even.

this. The theatrical cut is a disgrace.

The director's cut is a great movie that not even Orlando Bloom's bad acting could ruin

Saladin was a piece of shit, he is the reason why Egypt and the rest of the Middle East is no longer Christian, Manichean, or Shia.

t. Salty Shia. Get fucked Ali. Piss off and hit yourself or something

Attached: I am the son of Roger de Cormier.webm (1280x604, 2.79M)

The joke is that saladin was bascially a kurd, who all muslims today shit upon most heavily lol

So Lucius Verenus was immortal and just spent the ages as a wandering warrior?

Did pullo morph into that hammer to travel with him for the rest of his immortal life?

Buliwyf from the Thirteenth warrior is also there.

They get sick of each other every few centuries when Pullo inevitably does some stupid ass shit, but they always meet up again in time because, at the end of the day, only another immortal can understand the shit you've been through and they have been and always will be friends.

Maybe they hang out in rome every few decades to see if the other will show up that time, swap stories over a cup of wine/ale.

I'd watch the fuck out of such a show.
I can't even remember whether or not the Highlander tv series was any good. Maybe I'm only remembering the good parts and not the "90's fantasy tv series" parts of it.