Biographer Lucy O'Brien revealed Madonna “desperately wanted Tupac’s child” while they were dating. Similarly...

>Biographer Lucy O'Brien revealed Madonna “desperately wanted Tupac’s child” while they were dating. Similarly, Dennis Rodman said Madonna desperately wanted his child too while they were a couple, he wrote “...one time while I was in L.A. I got this frantic phone call. It was like “somebody died call” from New York. I picked up the phone and Madonna was like ‘I’m ovulating, I’m ovulating. Get your ass here.’ So I left my chips on the table, flew 5 hours to New York and did my thing.” Finally, Tony Ward recalled the same thing. “I’m Cuban and she wanted a Cuban child. She wanted to get married and have a child with me. I told her I was trying to work it out with my wife and that if I left her I’d lose a lot of money. She told me ‘I have lots of money. Don’t worry about that.’”

Attached: madge.jpg (750x750, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeQ4YZcZe7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RrKhV0GBDr0
eu.usatoday.com/story/life/parenting/2019/09/06/oldest-woman-to-ever-give-birth-has-twins-at-74-years-old/2231598001/
youtube.com/watch?v=u5W147epePg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this mental illness? What is it with these Hollywood women wanting to either pop or adopt a nigglet? Does it have anything to do with Kaballah?

women are born racetraitors

Tupac was raised as an upper middle class child in new jersey. He went to a private school devoted to preforming arts and was a trained ballet dancer.

Coal burners are a fucking nuisance. Holy fucking shit the depravity of these people makes me ill.

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (462x558, 441K)

Who wouldn't want 2pac's child?

>Intelligent
>Talented
>Handsome

>does a white woman wanting to have black babies have anything to do with Jewish witchcraft
you betcha

>date nigger
>let me put on my chain

surpised she doesnt have a side ways cap on

I wanna put a babby in AOC

Cute

Attached: 1539139974342.jpg (598x920, 168K)

What a piece of garbage.

Well if you have a choice between a successful, black artist and the average person who browses this site it's not that hard to fathom.

I'm sure that's the choices Madonna faced. Great point.

this doesn't make sense. tupac was 100 percent homosexual.

You simply just don't understand the pressure and desire to be apart of your "people". When a black becomes a uncle tom he is basically exodus from his people and his home. He can never truly return back to his community. This is why even blacks who think there are problems with AA or black criminality won't talk about the issue, or atleast won't talk about it in front of white people, its no different from a jew refusing to put down israel or a white guy who may agree with some white nationalist talking points but refuse to ever admit it because he doesn't want to became a outcast, banned, or hated by whites in general. People generally want to be liked and just have a normal life, so they will go along to get along.

Maybe noone else wanted Madonna because she's crazy. Maybe they just worked well together and had chemistry.
We will never know.

this angers the incels

>Madonna
The woman who took disappointing her father to a ridiculously exaggerated state.

less than a minute in photoshop
pls save

Attached: 1568112078979[1].png (750x750, 1.31M)

>So I left my chips on the table, flew 5 hours to New York and did my thing.

kek

You're hilarious, user, and I hope you find a good woman to give you many strong sons and a couple good daughters.

if they fear exile from other blacks, why do they do everything except not committing crimes to stay out of prison? it's almost all black in there.

>Yea Forums is always mocking celebs who don't have children
>Now claims wanting children is a mental illness because it's not by white men

At what point do you just admit you just love to bitch and whine just like the women you hate?

When Madonna and Tupac dated, she was 37 and he was 24

thats why she wanted to get pregnant.

Attached: 0000000000.jpg (212x251, 8K)

2pac i understand but dennis rodman?

>white women having sex with black guys....that's not impossible. clearly a conspiracy

jesus christ. talk about being insecure.

Attached: america.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

>Maybe noone else wanted Madonna

Hello zoomer. Madonna was a major sex icon in the 80s, early 90s before she started to transition to be a different style of performer from the sex provocateur gimmick.

>Armenians
>white

she also wanted:
Sean Penn's child
Warren Beatty's child
Vanilla Ice's child
Dennis Rodman's child

They have/adopt black kids just to show off.

Attached: Madonna-and-son-David-Banda-Mwale-Ciccone-Ritchie[1].jpg (1200x900, 98K)

>she was 37 and he was 24
wtf? didn't the guy die like 30 years ago, how old is this eldritch horror bitch?

>tfw this will never happen to you

>adopted a male model black kid
shes going to fuck him isnt she

2pac was 26 when he died

>Vanilla Ice
my god she was desperate

Also on that list is the fat guy that gets raped in deliverance "squeal like a piggy", and you note vanilla ice?

he dumped her because she was "too slutty"

Explain it to us then

God she's hideous

Dead

That's Ned Beatty you dumb shit.

Im kind of attracted to her there because of how proper and nice she's dressed. her body underneath is probably a horror show though

black men are superior to whites? i think its plainly obvious

>these creaturas
>white
You amerimutts never cease to amaze me

Attached: 1565630123260.jpg (460x345, 16K)

Armenia is in Caucasus
Guess where the word caucasian comes from white boi...

Brownie points. Celebs are a bunch of pathological narcissists in the business of one-upping one another. See Angelina Jolie and her rainbow family.

If you remember the 80s youll know she always had a thing for black men.
Her wanting a child with a married dude was a bit much.

Maybe bitch was just crazy?.

death wish
hates her dad
hates god

>he thinks if a white woman tans herself and gets surgery she's no longer white

it's hilarious you people think that way. the denial is real.

Attached: 1515911959983.jpg (634x775, 127K)

aaaah, the old nature call.

Deny it however much they want, at 30 women realise they should have babies by now and start panicking

It comes from American fantasies.

"caucasian" is fully american concept. In europe, when you say "caucasian", everyone thinks of chechens.

White people aren't even from Caucasus, Indoeuropeans in general are from Ukraine and russian steppes

She's kinda disugsting user, mature women are only interesting when they have some class, Madonna just looks like a 60 years old whore

Those sex book scans were gold in the early days of the 'net

Who cares where they're from. There are literal black people that are from germany, doesnt make them white.
They're brown shit eyed mutts, no one but amerishits would consider them white

Attached: Kim-Kardashian-the-picture-of-innocence.jpg (640x811, 237K)

>writing and directing a film where your real wife gets fucked

What did Guy Ritchie mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FeQ4YZcZe7Y

Attached: sweptaway.png (949x542, 746K)

White Amerifats are embarrassed to say they are European-Americans

nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 1556552197199.jpg (1144x894, 296K)

Burn the coal, pay the toll

madonna fucked him in the ass with a strap-on

>doesnt make them white.
The Denial: An White American Story.

Attached: 100% black woman.jpg (634x1024, 73K)

>Burn the coal, pay the toll
Never understood this phrase. What toll is there for burning coal? And how is being with black men similar to burning anything? Keep in mind, I may be autistic

She could have changed her name to the Blacked Madonna.

it's what white guys say when they're mad at their white women when they date black guys

Attached: 1556060827257.png (987x845, 256K)

something black (coal) is entering your bobina (oven)
(possibly stemming from bun in the oven)
the 'toll' is usually being beaten, murdered or ending up either in prison or a single mother

How many of the Kardashians are OJ's kids?

Nice misinfo with that poltard image. The baby she's holding was from volunteering, as you clearly can see the logo on her shirt. Her baby in question has never been shown to the public.

Attached: 2mrw7yb.png (1599x1030, 1.62M)

>something black (coal) is entering your bobina (oven)
>(possibly stemming from bun in the oven)
Ah, kinda makes sense, I guess

It's just a racist way to say it's wrong to fuck black guys because white guys are insecure about their tiny dicks.

nothing about miscegenation makes sense

Lmfao the two abominations in that picture aren't even human

>muh dick size
OONGA BOONGA

get cucked blacky

Attached: uf5a09ymlml31[1].jpg (640x1043, 142K)

God genes

You literally posted a picture of a family of known perverts whose patriarch paid to have his dick cut off to show the behavior is "normal".

pretty sure on of them is kelly brook

What in God's name is wrong with some men?

In actuality its because normal people find this behavior reprehensible and disgusting. A woman who is so bad at decision making that she would have sex with men of lower races, or even with poor quality white men, is naturally loathsome.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrKhV0GBDr0
reminder that this black man literally spent 4 hours complaining about black women fucking white guys

Attached: 1545852607440.jpg (1125x1865, 212K)

Traitors before enemies. Remember that.

Those black guys look like they don't even belong there.

Enemies breed traitors dummy.

Yep.
Reminder darkies are a tiny part of the population and white women being with them is statistically negligible.

Because over 70% of interracial Black male White female marriages end in divorce.

people forget he was in that gay ass boy band

Oh you do both, but traitors before enemies.

Which is sad. But at least the other 30 percent end in murder.

it's funny because you're trying to look aligned with the normal people

>Vanilla pudding king

Fucking kek.

Underrated/10

>grill has black babby
some white man better step up and take care of this
>grill has white babby
some white man better step up and take care of this
???

Race mixing hurts everybody.

WE'LL TAKE OUR PAY THERE IN SWEETER THAN SILVER
WE'LL TAKE OUR PLUNDER IN DEARER THAN GOLD
HENGEST HAS PROMISED US LAND FOR OUR FIGHTING
LAND FOR THE SONS OF THE SAXONS TO HOLD

Attached: polshield.png (398x597, 429K)

I'm not trying to look like anything. Most normal people are quietly against most of the degeneracy today but tolerate it to selfishly keep their creature comforts. Only degenerates actively argue in favor of things everyone knows to be wrong. Obviously a white woman throwing her genes in the trash is bad. Obviously decent men want nothing to do with such a woman. Just like obviously two perverted men can't actually be "in love" with each other, and having sex with your dog is wrong. You can lie to yourself all you want, but it isn't normal behavior.

Nuke America they are not white.

Apt description of these sociopaths

Take notes agents. These people are a threat to national security on a macroscale and these single mothers place a massive burden on tax payers.

Everyone should know this. Race mixing creates massive social problems.

I'm pretty sure she is a sociopath that finds pleasure in having a muscly negro follow her around.

>cant wear a medical mask properly

Thats why the jew creates traitors, you waste energy on them.

Wait you actually fell for that D&C?

Unironically what was her problem?

You are not white. Just deal with it. 56% my ass. More like 30%

Not a wasted effort.

black babies aren't born black you fucking imbeciles

What denial? I don't think anyone here would say all whites are saints. This type of behavior is fairly new, and lately certain elements have been much more blatantly pushing for every form of immoral and deviant behavior to be normalized.

You should know, your wife has had enough of them.

Oh, you ARE that D&C

post your hand or face.

You treat the cancer first, not the symptoms. Tylenol just brings the fever down, but you have to kill the virus.

women who fuck blacks usually end up as single mothers who no one wants to date
would you want to marry a woman who has a black kid

another thing is black guys usually beat up or even kill the women they date

what an ugly bitch

>black babies aren't born black
how are they born? purple like all babbys?

>user after I post this: "I-I meant not ALL black babies are born black!@!"

Attached: photo_291[1].jpg (640x480, 145K)

White American? A rare sight indeed.

You do know 56% is not a percentage of white genes in white americans right? 56% means half of America is 100% white. We’re everywhere. Goblinos are more rare than say, full on mexicans.

You realize i realize it? Just deal with the fact that your country is not white anymore. My friend was there and he saw only brown people.

So that's why zombie marriages are so common these days.

Where did your friend go? A city? You do know that most of our non whites live inside of urban rat cages, and most of our landmass is white people land, right?

I know we Americans can be ignorant about other people’s culture, but you’re basically the epitome of the “american education” meme right now, saying the moon is made of cheese.

that's not a just born baby you black infants picture haver

Yes. New York, Las Vegas and that other city with stars on ground.

Well no wonder man. That’s barely America. You gotta realize, we’re a huge fucking country. We have states the size of euro countries. Those urban environments are where we keep em so that 80% or so of the landmass can be pretty and trash free.

Hip hop culture is absolute cancer I wish it never existed

this

There is this one black chick at my work who is always talking shit about every kind of race. White boys this, black guys that, I don't like X about arab dudes etc. She also talks about how any guy under 6 ft isn't worth dating. She's like 5'2, probably weighs more than 160 it looks like. Hideous face too.

I don't understand how people like this can exist. I think they get dicked down one time and then believe they're the queen of england.

just sounds like female privilege + classic overcompensation
deep down she knows she's fugly but if she keeps talking about how high her standards are and how many guys she's banged and who she wouldn't bang then maybe everybody else is just wrong and they'll wake up and realise she's a real beauty
see how fast you get reported to hr for saying which genders let alone races you wouldnt date

What a great guy

>Tariq Nasheed
Dude is a closet homo

there's nothing wrong with mixed children

they're beautiful.

Attached: 1549476065497.png (960x562, 1.15M)

turns out, Madonna is a big fucking slut

more like 90% kek

Attached: 1551549552061.jpg (396x385, 31K)

>she was 37 and he was 24
hot

Jesus is that her spawn? Talk about flushing your genetics down the crapper.

>Does it have anything to do with Kaballah?

Has everything to do with that. Nigger lovers need to be hanged like their children.

only the finest of anglo genes went into that one

the jews pushed it because rappers were cheaper than rock stars and made them more money

It's more like 90% m8. 70% is the black/black stat.

Tupac really dodged a bullet there

This can't be real.

He was gay though.

>Prime Madonna will never give you a desperate call about her ovulating and have you fly across the country to fuck her until she's pregnant
Why even live.

Attached: Adebisi seeing yet another thread about how he keeps his hat on.jpg (444x333, 23K)

>Prime Madonna
Nice

Wait, a woman known for being a slut for over thirty years is outed for being a slut?
I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck Madonna, even now, I'm just saying no one is surprised.

What? No way

Attached: images (5).jpg (292x337, 8K)

Hello, Satan. Watch Body of Evidence for prime Madonna tits, ass, bush, and body. Many of my teenage loads were dropped to that movie.

>wanted kid
>wanted kid
>wanted kid
but does she even have kid? or did she fail all her attempts?

stop whining

>And finally Weekend Updated would like to congratulate Madonna, who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last Monday. The baby weight in at six pounds nine ounces, making it the fourth largest object ever to pass through Madonna's birth canal.

Attached: norm.jpg (937x719, 89K)

she looks like that milktruck billy eilish

/pol out in full force today

>would you want to marry a woman who has a black kid
I would not marry woman who has any kids because i don't like kids white or black.

I like old school hip hop.

I don't even get mad anymore, I just laugh.

FUCKING THIS.
These faggot incels here and on /pol/ are the most entitled faggots I've ever seen.

I will certainly pick a tatar woman because I'm not attracted to niggers, nor ready to commit bestiality.

Eh let them. They still think that race war or day of the rope is coming.

I tried but willem keeps making oh yeah baby face at the camera, very offputting!

Delet

>I'm not attracted to niggers
Hey more black women for me then.

PSA most white women do not actually like neo-Nazis so you're probably just going to die alone.

well 90% of women certainly claim to hate nazis but then marry and have kids with people of their own race

this

This baby was born a few days ago you fucking mongrel.

>all white people are Nazis
actually this is not true user! White women are marrying white men who are not Nazis, which is most white men.

I met Madonna's children at a New Year's Eve party—they were serving drinks behind the bar, and were probably around 14 years old. Honestly, coolest kids I've ever met. I also grinded on Madonna. Tupac seemed nice.

Honest question. Can a 40 year old get pregnant? There’s this 6.6/10 single cat lady working in the same office as me. My bloodline has potent retard genes so I don’t want to sire an autistic abomination

did he ?

No, believe it or not if you havent had a kid by 30 the risk of complications increases.

Seething

>Her baby in question has never been shown to the public.

How exactly does that change the fact that she is still a coal burning single mom now you mental retard.

>desperately wanting a kid is being a slut
She was being a slut when she had gangbang parties with Dennis Rodman and his friends, not when asking to get impregnated.

keked and checked

eu.usatoday.com/story/life/parenting/2019/09/06/oldest-woman-to-ever-give-birth-has-twins-at-74-years-old/2231598001/
Just don't let her run away with your batter.

>Tony Ward recalled the same thing. “I’m Cuban and she wanted a Cuban child. She wanted to get married and have a child with me. I told her I was trying to work it out with my wife and that if I left her I’d lose a lot of money. She told me ‘I have lots of money. Don’t worry about that.’”

jose canseco has the exact same story about dating this whore. notice how none of them wanted anything to do with her besides just sex.

Attached: 71466404_original[1].jpg (2005x3000, 669K)

>You simply just don't understand the pressure and desire to be apart of your "people"
You're full of shit and even other rappers or real gang members discouraged Tupac from adopting the gangster life. MC Eint told him he was regressing and he "made it".

Stop thinking GTA: SA is real life, user.

It's kind of ironic when his wife is half white

keked and checked

Attached: 1468355732860.png (900x1000, 922K)

we hate niggers obviously you silly CUNT

>>ctrl+f
>>bottlejob
>>not found
>>how dare you

her greatest masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=u5W147epePg

Attached: motherfuckermadonna.gif (400x225, 865K)

>My bloodline has potent retard genes
if you knocked up some 40 year old, your kid would be an omega autist and not the cool, smart kind that uses his autism to advance himself

I have always hated Madonna

She had a daughter with some no-name spic.

I don't see how anyone could not.

is that cam newton?

My mom gave birth to me and my twin when she was 44

>we
There is that word again.

Because she is crazy leftist and craves attention.

This is true. I have seen it so many times. You're a ''coon'' in the Black community if you acknowledge Black-on-Black crime as an epidemic. You're a coon if you don't hate Whitey. They don't want to admit any faults at all. This stuff even spread to Africa as well because Black-American culture is quite influential since the media pushes it a lot. Some African woman got backlash for saying that colonization was a good thing in many ways.

The allure of dating a forbidden bad-boy that their dad's would reject drive women crazy. Madonna is and will always be a perfect example of 80s-00's how liberalism affects a person. Unlike the 60's and 70's hippies who were into drugs & free-love, she was pure Gen-X drugs & rebellion.

Funny how substance abuse is always part of this.

Attached: 1409410062033.jpg (195x354, 21K)

his mom turned him gay. black women hate men. even their own songs.

Yea Forums has become /pol/ because TV and movies have become politicized more and more.

Agree. Everywhere has become /pol/. Movies, television, video games, tabletop, linux programming, basketweaving. Every single hobby has become tainted with these moral busybodies who try to control non-relevant behaviors of others-- causing the fanbases to become vocal. I don't want to sound like a crazy person, but its honestly taken over every hobby I can think of.

Attached: ohihatethis.jpg (284x225, 23K)

ALL THAT SHE WANTS