I'm just watching this, what will I think of it?

I'm just watching this, what will I think of it?

Attached: MenInBlackInternationalPoster[1].jpg (1012x1500, 291K)

couldn't make it past 20 mins.

1997 was kino. 2 was hot shit. 3 was meh

>called men in black
>features a woman as a main character

The club scene is so awkward and the dialogue forced you'll feel like it lasts 5 times longer than it does

The acting overall is goofy and aloof, the plot obvious and unnecessarily drawn out. The most offensive decision was how the narrative is structured as a mystery drama (even though the ending is predictable from about a third in despite not being foreshadowed) yet has slapstick comedy hamfisted into every second scene. The aliens all seem uninspired and glob like, the cgi isn't that great. Should have been an hour shorter but even that wouldn't rate it higher than 3/10

It's meh. They dont even hire the alien artist from back then and just green screen everycreature. The definition of soulless.

Did Jim Henson make the original aliens?

I completely agree with you.

3 was good.

Women are men. They’re wo men.

Do Americans actually notice all the propaganda at this point or are they numb to it or what? As an Eastern European guy this was really ridiculous to watch, and I'm not talking about the strong independent woman main character either, that's just expected, but practically every other scene has something.

>takes place in the UK
>only takes place near Big Ben, London Bridge and London Eye
Cringe

Hollywood has more propaganda these days than Stalin era Soviet cinema. They really took a page out of Stalin's playbook.

No, they're the woe to men. Think Adam and Eve

Otherwise burgers won't believe that it's England.

getting real tired of tessa thompson

This the new Thor?

Boring ass movie..
But ask me about the Lexus model X, I know all about it

>Misses In Black
There you are !

Came here to say this.
I only made it to the 20 minute mark. This movie was absolute shit.

thats modern hollywood user