Arrive to new region

>Arrive to new region
>Bring horse to a halt
>Say name of region out loud
>Continue riding towards the city

Attached: Roturn_King-Minas_Tirith.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

oops i did a stinky! stinky poopies... stinky in my pants!

I did that when I was a kid. Except for the horse part and the stopping part.

>city or settlement is oddly still and picturesque as if it were more film set than living community.
>what little action there is consists of someone holding loaves of bread over their head and shouting "bread for sale! best bread!", a realistic portrayal of market stalls and townly hustle and bustle.

he's talking to the hobbit, dumb fuck

It's cinematic, fuck you.

I still do this IRL. Of course I make sure nobody is watching first, I'm not mental.

>post a thread
>announce that you’re a faggot
>continue browsing

>character arrives in town
>market doesn’t sell trve roman bread for trve romans

I actually thought citizens of Rome got free bread. But that may have been a different period

Have sex.

I can talk to a passenger on a motorcycle going like 50 km/h, but this white fuck can't talk to the hobbit while riding?

Cool it with the racism pal

>white skin
>white hair
>white cloths
>white staff
>white horse
>going to a white city
>trying to fuck over a black demon lord

Attached: 1566687455498.gif (112x112, 27K)

Only at the games at the colosseum, they didn't get it every day and only if you were in attendance in the arena bot on the street. although games were weekly things and the colosseum is so fucking huge that it could have house a lot of the population of an ancient city like Rome.

Was Gandalf, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Not Tolkien’s fault that white = pure, clean, good while black = dirty, corrupted, evil

That is fucking bullshit.
Look up the grain dole you utter retard

>grain dole
>5 modii per month, not enough for daily bread
>Not bread, raw grain
>Only available for the poorest citizens

The user asked if you got free bread "on tap" and the answer is no. The equivalent of the grain dole today would be American food stamps. Do Americans "eat for free"? No. They gave you bread at the games, and food aid for the poor every other time.

based user btfoing others

you're the type of person who wants to watch a phone ring 4-5 times every time someone makes a call in a movie.

Gandalf was high-functioning autistic

this was a time before God invented giant written text to display at appropriate times

God sure is a fucking lazy retard. Time to show that faggot a lesson or two, I say.

Where are all the surrounding farms and ranches? Why do the fields look so Barren? What do these people eat?

people literally did that

I did that while I was younger. Whenever I went cycling with lads, I used to do that when entering certain parts of a city.

thanks fren

I do this in my car in the middle of the highway

>we just passed into the city of Detroit!
>gets shot

Yea Forums is so weird.