Tfw legit too scared to see Joker at the cinema

>tfw legit too scared to see Joker at the cinema

Attached: meme guy.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Tell me what you look like I'll let you live

Imagine living in such a violent country that you're actually afraid of seeing a movie at the cinema.

Nothing is going to happen. It's hysteria.

I don't even live in America and I am scared for you amerimutt bros. Sucks to live in such a hellhole

Join us senpai. We don't bite.

Attached: 1568099469359.jpg (474x474, 74K)

>not going anyway for the adrenaline rush
pussy

i hate them and i wish they all get the bullet

In a normal society this movie would be considered as a fun flick. But we live in a society that thinks it's funny to throw in the trash 30% of the young males.

>Europoos

its media hype. Ive never been shot at, never seen a shooting irl, never seen someone dying of gunshot wounds. If youre not a drug dealing nigger, chances are you never will. I love how people die on the roads every single day yet everyones afraid of guns. Would you rather be a yuropoor that cant own guns when muhammed wants to stab you and you get charged with a hate crime for running away?

Also, stop watching capeshit. its obviously rotting your brain.

Living in LA I have a higher chance of being shot by MS than some theater shooter so I'm not worried

>Be Euro
>See Joker
>Don't get shot
>Go home instead of the morgue
Yup. Feels ok.

Living in FL I have a higher chance of being eaten by a shark swimming at the beach so I'm not worried

if you're the shooter, statistics say you will be the only one

>joker movie
>joker says we live in a society
>I stand up and pull out my automatic rifle
>I look around to see everyone else is also standing up and have pulled out their automatic rifles too

>we all sit back down and watch the movie

This gave me a chuckle.

>Amerimutts as they sit in their local kinoplex waiting to hear the word 'society'

Attached: POBUiEcUTKsQrBW-1-Qbuo0NeLk=.gif (480x360, 1.1M)

I would be too desu
i mean noones gonna be surprised when shit goes down are they

I am the angel of death. The time of purification is at hand.

Attached: 03.jpg (586x446, 145K)

that above 90% white feel

How come american shooters don't kill themselves after now? That used to be a given but now they just get caught like chumps and go to jail

They want to see what memes they inspire

It is better to live a hero then see yourself turn into a dead man.

I am the angel of sneed. The sneed of sneed is at hand.