Anybody ever movie hop? After your movie finishes...

Anybody ever movie hop? After your movie finishes, go to a different room or stay in the current one until the next one shows.
I'm gonna be between houses and this seems like a great way to spend the day on the cheap.

Attached: big_herc_dies.jpg (638x388, 40K)

>see evidence for supernatural healing
>could easily be replicated in a controlled environment and proving of his guinuinity, can usher in a new age of humanity
>lolno wrongfully execute him for a horrible crime even though he cured your peepee

Fuck this movie

You do know this is a movie right? In reality this only happens in the mind of a schizo retard.

Quick tip: if nobody bought a ticket for the movie you're sitting in, the projector shuts off to preserve bulb life

This.. this is arcane knowledge.
Do people regularly come and check peoples tickets? or do they not get paid enough to really give a fuck?

>not understanding the black man's place in the depression era South
John Coffey was always doomed.

>thanks for healing us with your obviously magical healing abilities but since were such backwards-thinking sisterfuckin whities that could never be guilty of having an ability to look beyond their prejudice even in the face heavenly divine power
>now die nigger

whiteoids deserve to die.
the world would be far better off without them.

did a 3 movie hop a few years ago.. wasn't too bad

I'm a theatre usher and also am in command of the intratheatre camera array system (ICAS). You ought to be aware that we track you. We record your reactions to commercials and trailers, we track your movement when you go to visit the concessions or head to the toilet, and we monitor your ingress and egress from our establishment. If you try to "skip a bill," as we call it, we might allow it, but we know you're doing it. Risky decision. Catch me on a bad day, and you might have the bobbies banging clubs in your face.

gouge your own eyes out cunt

This casual usage of "cunt" indicates that you are a regular victim of closed circuit monitoring already, so I'm "having a laugh," as your ilk might call it

Robert would never let that happen.

>watch it as a kid
>upset at injustice and mistreatment of John Coffey
>watch it today
>just glad that nigger got executed

>bulb
hi grandpa
this isn't the 1950's anymore....

so you just got dumber?

Also,
>found sat with both dead girls
>covered in blood
>crying

>YA'LL ARE RAYCIS FOR THINKING HE WAS GUILTY BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK

>wage slave thinks he has power

That's cute, now go clean up that ''peanut butter'' that's smeared all under the seats.

>muh magical god send nigga
Lol only a creepy hypocrit leftist could write that.

Attached: stephen kang.jpg (600x387, 66K)

Lasers, bulb, either way it's all automated
As said above, everything is automated. There's no reason wasting power and (if you don't have a laser projector) bulb life if there's no paying customers