Smoking weed and quitting your job is good

>smoking weed and quitting your job is good
>letting your wife cuck you is good
>homophobes are just fags themselves
>if you try to turn your life around you'll just get yourself killed

Why do people like this movie

Attached: 91g5Q0KMjcL._SY606_.jpg (409x606, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/salvadorhernandez/spencer-protests-trump-on-syria
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/13/syria-intervention-conservative-rightwing-opposition-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kevin spacey is based

>missed the point of the movie
The entire point of the movie was he started doing what HE wanted to do, instead of what his family/friends wanted him to do.

kevin basey is spaced

They never meant the cucking to be a good thing, you fucking retard.

>what HE wanted to do
Oh yeah, then why didn't Spacey start dating a high school boy?

What do you think he did with that drug dealer?

Attached: bb.gif (271x209, 2.83M)

>>letting your wife cuck you is good
He just simply stopped giving a shit. Like that guy in Office Space

You figured out everything you wanted from the world when you were 18, everything since then is just from you getting memed or cucked. Good body, good weed, good girls, nice car. *sips*

>Why do people like this movie

mena suvaris tits

He didn't mind her cheating on him since it gave him an excuse to flirt with Mena Suvari and he knew that he would be able to get alimony from her, should they get divorced. He could probably take the house, too.

Sorry, meant to reply to OP

All those points are unironically true.

>get a (you)
>it was on accident

Attached: 1424558276736.gif (700x827, 510K)

>smoking weed and quitting your job is good
Plebs unironically believe this.
Liberals unironically believe this.

I was listening to npr on a drive yesterday and some liberal pundit was literally arguing FOR the taliban. I shit you not.

I knew he was a fag when he didn't fuck the girl.

Based and Broccoli pilled

Anons, rise up!

Attached: 1568043397319.jpg (170x328, 19K)

Why would you listen to NPR if you're so far right you'd get triggered by the idea of making peace and withdrawing? It isn't arguing for the Taliban to humanize them just enough to maybe get a solution preferable to perma-war.

>far right automatically means you're always pro war
Plebbit tier profiling

It's a movie written by a fag and produced by jews

the taliban are based

>the point of the movie is to regress and go back to being mentally 17 years old because you aren't happy with your life choices
okay got it
le epic based movie

The point of the movie is "do what you want, be yourself even if you're a faggot or whatever". This is satanism and everyone in this film is into self destructive behavior.A film made by trash for trash

Not every story has a moral. Nowadays it's less likely for a movie to have any moral whatsoever.

Pleb tier understanding of diplomacy. Or even of radio market segments.

Because all those things are true.

Unironically, it's a pre-9/11 thing.

Yes because as we all know right wing diplomacies are inherently expansionist, unlike their left wing counter
>knock knock, the 20th century called and they want you to know the greatest warmongerers we've known in living memory were left wing
Plebbit strikes again

>Why do people like this movie
it was "We live in a society" movie like everything in 1999
Fight Club
Matrix

all in the same year. same shit.l

Based movie
>fuck teen girls
>fuck your job
>fuck society

>its another white suburbia is fake and evil movie

came here to post this

get a load of this fucking faggot OP. The movie wasn't meant for sheeple like you

I feel embarrassed for you OP

>sheeple

Attached: 1504896278827s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

this movie made no sense to me until i saw the scene they cut where he freaky fridays with a black guy. lester wakes up in a black body and immediately kills himself like we all would. the black in lester's body, as seen in the final cut, quits his job, smokes pot, tries to fuck a white teenager, and starts getting his prison physique back.

Heh

Far right march against universal healthcare but wev'e never seen a afar right march against war. In fact they are either always cheering or at best indifferent, saying, we're bimbing brown people, what's bad about it. You'll never hear a right winger complain that their taxes are being wasted on useles wars, never but they'll bitch about muh welfare.

>friends and family are bad lol

the alt right and the far left are the only legitimately anti war movements in america lmao get a grip

yeah but they're not the base

Their god emperor is Netanyahu's bitch, there isn't bigger warmonger than this scumbag. Did the lat right complain when Trump threatens to bomb Iran, NK or Syria? Why doesn't he pull the troops out of Afghanistan and the M-E?

the alt right turned on trump at least a year ago only the alt lite cares about him

>A film made by trash for trash
Then you'll have found it fitting that one of the iconic moments is a character waxing poetical whilst filming a literal piece of trash.

you realize that they're still not going to vote for your democrats right?
they're not paying you guys enough

whats wrong with smoking weed

I absolutely hate this trope. On top of that, you always see this one coming from miles away.

Because they are pedophiles

I mean I can understand being pro-taliban, but not from a liberal perspective

>wev'e never seen a afar right march against war
They literally did just that and Antifa protested against it
buzzfeednews.com/article/salvadorhernandez/spencer-protests-trump-on-syria

Literally the only anti-war activism that is left is on the right.
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/13/syria-intervention-conservative-rightwing-opposition-trump

>Did the lat right complain when Trump threatens to bomb Iran, NK or Syria?
Literally the only person the alt-right supports unconditionally is Assad

>dude the nazi guy that hates gays is secretly gay!
That scene showing the swastika on the plate cracked me up.

Attached: 1563409515946.jpg (666x418, 194K)