What new SNL skits make tv laugh? What girls make tv laugh?

What new SNL skits make tv laugh? What girls make tv laugh?

Attached: 21F51C4D-A397-42B0-834F-2DA3BFE9BAC3.gif (176x216, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/raNcTqw-I-o
youtu.be/KLHRjaUBb3o
youtu.be/m3VUZYxr0MA
youtu.be/t7HD2xG92-0
youtu.be/eWBNCnU_PK0
youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The puppet skit with PTSD was pretty funny. It had Stewie, the fat guy from Goodburger, and Barry in it.

SNL has never been funny

Hader was as bad as Fallon at keeping a straight face in skits most the time

This.

Last time I saw SNL was the one where Louis was on. It was at the height of Yea Forums's love for Louis, before the IBG meme started. I remember watching it with Yea Forums on a stream and the energy was through the roof. Then the actual show was incredibly unfunny and bad. One of the skits was just Louie dressed like a yodeling caveman and the joke was that he was saying a funny sounding name over and over again. It was fucking awful and I knew that if he couldn't make it funny, no one could.

at least with Hader he seems genuine. Fallon always seems like hes hiding something or laughing on purpose.

Fallon usually laughed cuz that fat mexican guy was always fucking with him and trying to get him to break. Acually similarly, Hader usually broke a lot in his later seasons cuz Armisen would be hamming it up trying to get Bill to crack, knowing hes an easy break.

Fallons the same way on the tonight show, the guests say something slightly humorous and he practically falls out of his chair, comes across as so phoney, i know its a talk show hosts job to be a kiss ass and act like the guest is hilarious but he takes it to new levels

>What new SNL skits make tv laugh?
None.

>What girls make tv laugh?
Kathy Griffin.

I've never managed to find this specific clip.

its one of those kenan scared straight skits, bill would usually laugh in all of them

Actually.

youtu.be/raNcTqw-I-o

Define new.

The Californians was funny for a couple skits but it got old fast

The Italian talk show ones are fucking hilarious. I lose my shit every time they cut to the crew eating pasta out of frame.

moron

youtu.be/KLHRjaUBb3o
This is old but I still like it
Nowadays the funnier sketches are the ones cut for time

Hader is fucking hilarious.

Have you actually seen them?

Maine Justice is kino
youtu.be/m3VUZYxr0MA

youtu.be/t7HD2xG92-0

youtu.be/eWBNCnU_PK0

what skit was this gif from?

Only time I ever laughed at an SNL sketch was the Papyrus one with the Goose