Femanon here, can someone explain this scene to me...

Femanon here, can someone explain this scene to me? I must've watched it on repeat dozens of times but I still don't get it lol.

Attached: tumblr_m0jb52zaxg1qa1jgvo1_500.png (500x418, 305K)

imagine your black friend watching the joker on theaters, someone stands to shoot and kill everybody imagine your black friend being the dwarf and saying that and imagine the elf being you and saying that, now you know and understand.

now post tits or GTFO

Attached: 1563461837105.jpg (700x861, 80K)

Attached: WTFAMIREADING.jpg (400x399, 37K)

women are so dumb amirite xD
fuck off larping incel.

Now imagine Warwick Davis is the dwarf, and there is no Legolas. Now imagine the shooter is the notorious serial killer Ed Kemper(who is 6'9") wearing a Caterpillar boot. And imagine him kicking Warwick's head clean off.

>Femanon here

Attached: gtfo.png (1254x261, 100K)

just watch master and commander

me when i pretend to be a girl on the internet making an obvious strawman point and my target audience is so fucking dumb they actually believe it

That would be nice, I shall wank to that thought but I would like to include his surviving abortions with my wank

you got outplayed roastie

are you under 18 or are you really just fucking mentally deficient that you actually think women come on here to try and prove points

I've never liked this complete newfag explanation. The only reason "tits or gtfo" got popular was because it surprisingly worked It was never a statement about "only being worth your tits" bullshit, it was horny teenagers on Yea Forums would say "don't believe you're a girl post your tits" and it fucking worked, that's it, there is no deeper explanation.

OP you’re so creepy, is your name Norman Bates?

Roasty getting toasty!

There are no females on Yea Forums retard, only men pretending to be women.

Wut? What's there to explain? Do you have eyes? Do you have ears?

roasty getting toasty

>What about side by side with a friend?
>No, I can't do that, you dirty knifeear. Go fuck off back to Valinor where your race belongs or I swear I will slay you where you stand
I mean I get what Raimi was trying to do here but I think he went a little far

Attached: gimli 3 hairs.jpg (626x967, 343K)