Any Sicilians here tonight?

Any Sicilians here tonight?

Attached: trueromance.jpg (1280x528, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbk0S48YZMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean niggers?

This is a Jihadist free board.

I'm partly Sicilian

Sicilians are niggers.

Why would you want Sicilians here? Literally Arab mutts larping as Italians

What you think it is, White Boy Day?

Attached: 5612351632023546.jpg (720x480, 47K)

So, what do they smell like?

Attached: Karen-Gravano-Feet-2953415.jpg (718x704, 75K)

No, I'm tuscanian

>be Tarantula
>have a nigger fetish because your mother was a coalburning whore
>have such a nigger fetish that you need to prove to yourself, and everyone else, that you're part nigger
>make a movie where you say "hey, my ancestors, specifically my female ones, got raped by BIG STRONG BLACK BVLLS"
>go home and jerk it while looking at feetjobs of niggerdicks
I'm not even going to say that Sicillians are Grade-A whites with lilly white skin. The only truly white Sicillians are those in the Greek villages. But the Moors were Arabs, not niggers, and this whole scene is embarassing because, apart from being the go-to "Italians ain't white" "evidence", it's also an insight into the psyche of a degenerate. A degenerate so far gone, he gets off on imagining his great-great-great...-grandmother getting raped by a nigger and then raising the baby, which'd go on to marry some other Italian girl and put his niggerdick in. And what's worse, is that he's not even ashamed; he's broadcasting it to the whole world!

Goddamn niggers. Goddamn cucks.

Attached: iron-man-drinking-768x460.jpg (768x460, 56K)

>not knowing that the moors (moops) only replaced the elite
Great scene and I am not even Italian but he's wrong.

Attached: 1560802247563.jpg (960x960, 30K)

This convinced me that Gary Oldman's ancestors fucked their slaves. Never once did someone "white" in the history of film sound so black.

You do understand he was just triggering Walken so he won't get tortured but killed immediately? Also look ITT, American TRULY believe Sicilian Moors were black.

garlic

Why do wops get mad when their daughters keep it in their race and the family? Shouldn't they be proud?
youtube.com/watch?v=jbk0S48YZMc

holy shtit white guys are so insecure

they literally just can't stand when white women fuck black guys. no matter if it happened yesterday, or a thousand years ago. they just can't stand it. it really just the end of the world for them when that happens.

retarded zoomer

The moors migrated from North Africa, they're niggers regardless of whether how much you want to spin it, nig nog wop.

t. eggplant

Stop being stupid.
>The Aghlabids (Arabic: الأغالبة) were an Arab[6] dynasty of emirs from the Najdi tribe of Banu Tamim, who ruled Ifriqiya and parts of Southern Italy, nominally on behalf of the Abbasid Caliph, for about a century

Blacks mostly live south of the Sahara, you brainlet. It's not unlikely some of them participated in the conquest of Siciliy, but we actually have a shit ton of sources on the Arab rule on Sicily, and they are not described as black

Attached: 800px-MadridSkylitzesFol100vDetail.jpg (800x590, 162K)

>North Africans
>Niggers

Attached: 1510100788056.jpg (650x488, 40K)

>denying your nigger heritage

Attached: Moors-in-Spain-black-empires-750x350.jpg (750x350, 75K)

>Blackamoors
>not black