What is the best Beatles kino?

What is the best Beatles kino?

Attached: 1566221269524.jpg (1134x793, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VhuU8KDLdO4
youtube.com/watch?v=7TeqyovfJzE
youtube.com/watch?v=NgZiPO9V_aQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

john lennon beat his wife

Which one is john

i would too if i had a scouse wife

Attached: meet the beat alls.png (1337x899, 965K)

The one in the middle

thomas the tank engine

the guy with a mustache

youtu.be/VhuU8KDLdO4

George Harrison invented reaction video, pure kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=7TeqyovfJzE

Attached: 16ecc91ad01db5d7ddeea2482c49c2cf.jpg (500x526, 48K)

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Hard Day’s Night pretty kino

Donald Glover as John Lennon

Attached: childish_gambino_otu_img.jpg (1440x907, 140K)

Why do people always post this? I don't give a shit

help! is comfy kino

Attached: ho.png (1799x1080, 1.8M)

Attached: 1497156757541.jpg (1883x1534, 555K)

bet they'd happily listen to rap

>listening to Beatles
>mfw it's a Ringo joint

Attached: 1468671806321.png (448x481, 152K)

ID LIKE TO BE

UNDER THE SEA

>most overrated band ever

Attached: scruffy.gif (209x204, 548K)

SOMEBODY ELSE AND NOT KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN

Attached: 1497157117060.png (1883x1534, 2.15M)

YOU CAN TALK TO ME
YOU CAN TALK TO MEEEEE
YOU CAN TALK TO MEEEEE
IF YOU'RE LONELY YOU CAN TALK TO ME

Attached: hbox mic.png (960x933, 654K)

That's me grandpa.... He's very clean.

Don't you fags even touch my boy David

Attached: b-b-b-b-bowie.gif (361x281, 1.82M)

based old man steptoe

Attached: steptoe_christmas_special_73_02.jpg (350x304, 25K)

Help!

Help!

I recently watched "8 Days a Week", docu by Ron Howard about their touring days, it was honestly great. I hear Scorcese has a 2parter about Harrison, knoeing him it should be good

>they're overrated
that isn't valid criticism of anything

Absolutely based

The scorecese documentary is one of the best ones they have on them. Highly recommend.

Did you know that John buried Paul?

Dubs don't lie. This is 1000x better than Back Beat

All of The Beatles were horrible people. What's your point?

Anybody who writes drivel like this and calls somebody "Overrated" is somebody who is an abject failure with huge insecurity issues.

Ringo was a great guy (still is)

George Harrison based a based guy. Funded Life or Brian because "he wanted to see the movie".

Seriously, though, what went wrong?

Attached: The_Fabs.jpg (1110x1110, 195K)

Childhood is idolizing John & Paul
Adulthood is realising George makes more sense.

New Age is the AIDS of mind.

Like all of them, he simply had so much money that he didn't care what he threw it at. He was pretty edgy and narcissistic.

Godhood is realizing Ringo is the most important beatle because he kept them all together

In retrospect, they were all damn ugly.

Both Cynthia and Yoko were cunts so they probably deserved it.
His temp controlled fur coat room while larping as some hippie activist bothers me more.

Two died, one got fleeced by a one-legged gold-digger, and the other one married a Bond girl, voiced Thomas the Tank Engine, got knighted and still tours with his band.

I'll be the one person in the thread who tells you Magical Mystery Tour.

He was also not a power trying to reinvent music, but a damn good professional. And his songs are maximum comfy.

Beatles are literally the One Direction of the past.

Fuck the Beatles.

the one time in history "creative differences" were the real reason for a band breaking up

Hard Day's Night is the prime example of how terribly references age. 75% of the jokes in this movie are references to the contemporary British TV and radio shows. Nobody can get them these days, so the movie just turns into a long music video with occasionally mysterious dialogue.

Ringo truly has lived a charmed life

BASED

except the beatles wrote their own songs and were prodigies at doing so

the world may never know
youtube.com/watch?v=NgZiPO9V_aQ

The dream was over

>he simply had so much money that he didn't care what he threw it at
Harrison financed the production of Life of Brian in part by mortgaging his home, which Idle later called "the most anybody's ever paid for a cinema ticket in history".

John paid for Holy Mountain.

didn't he try to leave

He was going to star in it too but objected to the anus bleaching scene.

George was the one who backed off from acting on it. John didn't finance it,but talked to people and convinced them to produce it