Are there people who actually believe this is good or they are just memeing?

Are there people who actually believe this is good or they are just memeing?

Attached: images.jpg (720x1080, 94K)

I liked it

It is one of the greatest movies ever made. You are just a zoomer.

Yes, its a fun film.

Attached: Dude Grocery Shopping.jpg (1280x1024, 248K)

Children wouldn't be able to grasp this movie. They have no experience in life that relates to the movie.

There's a man...

Yes.

The Big Lebowski is such a great movie that it pisses me off because i'll never make something that even comes close.

It's a bit too much on the wacky side of the Coens but I like some of it

it's a movie that panders to particular kind of white dudes, the kind of dudes that literally have zero life apart from smoking weed and sitting at home wasting life

it's why it flopped when it came out, these kind of dudes don't even watch movie in theaters. but white dudes discovered it on home video and all loved it. the movie is your typical white dude movie. obvious crime, gangsters, mystery, millionaire. whacky adventures, but it's elevated with coen writing.

Yeah well you know that's just like your opinion man

It's one of those movies that has a lot of minor details. As is, it's average.

I fucking love it, it's one of my favorite films.

There's nothing average about Lebowski, the fuck?

>Years ago finally get around to watching this film.
>Must be good the few people that like this film REALLY like this film.
> Turns out Its just okay.

If this film came out today not a single person would praise it at all I guarantee. It's in no way bad but there is not a single special or above average aspect if this film at all.

I went to a screening last week and a lot of normies like it.
They don't quite laugh at the right things and some things not at all. Like where the stranger near the very end walks away from Dude at the bar and suddenly changes direction like he fucked up, I'm the only one who laughed at this.

>this 25 year old film isnt innovative at all today

literally one of the best films ever made. i will not let reddit claim it, fuck 'em!

You could have finished your post by describing in lurid detail how much you love cock and it would been less gay than that reddit shit you wrote.

It's a movie you can only appreciate on subsequent viewings. First time I saw it I just thought it was stupid, but the second time I saw it and realized the overall plot had no actual bearing I was able to just enjoy the character interactions and it makes the movie a million times more enjoyable.

>Amazing film to me just because of how well crafted it is as an homage of classic detective story tropes but dressed up in comedy clothing.
>It's most applauded for it's one-liners
>It's most hated for it's one-liners

I feel like though it's incredibly popular, it's still underrated. Does that make any sense? It's like nobody appreciates it for what it is, but rather for what they think it is, and is hated for the same reason.

Yea I always catch something new when I watch it again, this time it was The Dude saying "UZI?!" when they're in the car doing the handoff.

You can appreciate it the first time around as well, at least I did and I knew nothing about it before watching it.

>I fucking hate the Eagles man
That's when I knew the jew Coens were funny

Yeah, you can say the same for a lot of shit because people tend to appreciate them for the surface stuff mostly. Not to pat myself, or you, on the back here, but most people don't really go in depth with appreciating films.

It’s an utterly average stoner flick that happened to get memed. Hell, Office Space is a better film across every conceivable dimension of the craft. The Coens have hit some homeruns, but this was a very banal double

Elaborate

Let me guess

You must be a millennial