Abortion is evil

>abortion is evil
This movie, Unplanned, is pure propaganda.

Attached: Abortion.webm (320x180, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5b5b02d95b57b-total-biscuit-in-the-grave-tonight.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_human_body
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

our law treats 16 year olds having sex the same as pedophilia

Toastie roastie

Shut up

>This movie, Unplanned, is pure propaganda.
I agree, all showings should be replaced with Get Out

all movies are propaganda
only difference is which will point society in the right direction, because a lot of people are way too easily influenced by film and can't disassociate

>liberals make propaganda movies
>BASED! BASED! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK BLIMPF!
>conservatives make propaganda
>REEEEEE WTF WHY IS THIS ALLOWED FUCKING NAZIS!!!

Abort niggers keep white babies.

Attached: CA33A1C2-3413-4699-AAC1-B9821491DD1A.jpg (1242x1026, 171K)

Take notes retards, this is what propaganda looks like. Not "several gay people of different skin tones in one place at the same time".

*tink tink tink*
AHEM

Abortion providers all unironically deserve to be shot in the head. Babykillers deserve a bullet.

why are nu-Yea Forums zoomers such righteous moralfags?

why are roasties seething so much about this?

post height and jaw

>righteous
NOPE.

>moralfags
They're not even that. They're just liars. Rightists only do and say what they think will get them what they want. They don't actually understand language or consequences. They just say and do. They want power and they make whatever lip-flappy noises get them power. That's it.

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

>projecting
>t-they're just liars!!!!! we don't ever lie!! we only tell facts!!!
This is why you're despised by anyone with a triple digit IQ

because abortion totally isn't murder, right?

A zygote is not a person.

imagine posting this without a hint of self awareness

cope

>abortion is evil
So is having children, abortion results in a net reduction of overall human suffering so it's superior.

>an 8 months old fetus is a zygote

>Listen idiots, it's only *actual* propaganda when it's something I don't like. Okay?

>zoomers
It's unironically boomer facebook grandparents who got chased off there and reddit so they think this is the only place they can post their correct opinions with other like minded counterculturalists.

>I literally don't know what a zygote is

Women have spent years convincing themselves and doing Olympic-level mental gymnastics that murdering babies is their god given right, and being hit with anything that challenges the morality of that view makes them incredibly angry.

Too bad it didn’t work on you

>abortion results in a net reduction of overall human suffering
Only when it's a wh*te baby though

Wtf is this really what abortions are like

>pure propaganda.
Good maybe it will help save some babies.

Attached: if-5e57d66ab0c7be26a74823b36665e216.jpg (612x612, 32K)

>it's only ok when we do it
Yikes and cringe

Yes, because Yea Forums had never been known for counterculture in the past. This place was a pro-gay pro-woman anti-racist stronghold until those nasty redditors showed up.

Yes, They have hands, feet, and even fingers when they are sucked out alive.

Attached: if-ca4717b3c6273e8d53aa26ed0267c615--stop-abortion-best-questions.jpg (736x736, 87K)

so an 8 months old fetus IS a zygote? damn you're more retarded than I thought

since when is being a bog standard republican counter culture?

This!

Attached: if-banning-guns-and-ammunition-can-save-just-one-child-19621951.png (500x712, 605K)

Based

They can never answer this question.

Attached: abortion murder.png (677x679, 284K)

Right back at you.

You know this could literally describe your stance right? Bad take. Here's the difference:
>propaganda, n.
>information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view
Gay/brown/trans people existing is neither biased nor misleading. There is nothing inherently political about inclusion.
Showing a fetus "fight for its life" is both biased and misleading (aborted fetuses have no awareness or survival instinct as they're basically unviable parasites) and being used to publicize and promote the political cause of pro-life quackery.
Come the fuck at me bitch.

A life only has meaning when a woman decides it does

He's not wrong tho.

Attached: 04cd369fd8f7e7e9d09b36d3ea40426e.gif (750x582, 159K)

BASED

What movie is this anyway?

That's because modern women want teenagers and children to be "unbirthed" so they can come out as "good people"

No. See, you literally don't know what a zygote is. You're the only one who's brought up an "8-month-old zygote".

Oh wait, I read that wrong. I'm going to bed.

Yes yes we all wish you were aborted now shut the fuck up.

That is what usually happens, isn't it?

Because the woman wanted that baby, therefore taking its life is a crime. If she doesn't want it, and it's not actually a baby yet, it's not a crime.
Tah-daaaaaah!

read my post again and come back at me with a proper reply.

Concise and well thought argument faggot. My rejoinder then is "suck my nuts you bitch ass loser". Thank you for your time.

how is that propaganda? serious question

its just showing the process. if you don't like it dont do it?

it;s like someone showing you how burgers are made.

> ugh bro don't show me that propaganda ! i don't like to think about how its made!

This is also propaganda.

Why are republitards so against abortion when unwanted and neglected children are the leading cause of violent crime?

I was so happy to hear Chappelle express what ive always thought on the matter.

Abortions are fine, But if you're keeping the baby, and the guy wants nothing to do with it, he should not be forced to pay.

>how is that propaganda?
Fetuses don't struggle like caught fish. It's a blatant emotional manipulation.

Murdering babies to keep getting fucked
Women are the devil

It is evil. It should only be performed if the mothers life or the baby is in danger. Not for when some whore regrets having sex.

It's also 100% true. Whats your point?

Attached: if-4fe06be0979311ea8ebe8d1ce33ac855--child-quotes-pro-life.jpg (540x720, 47K)

the irony of this post

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE YOUR OWN PROPAGANDA ONLY OURS SHOULD BE ALLOWED BAN IT BAN IT NOW

Attached: 1554862858728.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>It should only be performed if the mothers life or the baby is in danger.
The baby's life is in danger if the mother doesn't want it.

Based

Attached: 1560759397538.jpg (700x700, 99K)

b-but it's not actually a life [based on my arbitrary, easy to dismiss parameters]!

better kill those 8yo negleted potential criminals then, right?

No seriously, you want to unburden the planet, let’s abort your ass now.

In white societies it is, yes.

>MUH SMUG CHRISTFAG MORAL SUPERIORITY
Is literally it. They don't want women to abort children they can't afford, but they sure as fuck won't make sure they're all funded enough to not starve during childhood.

>literally advocating for thought police

Attached: abortions.jpg (639x400, 60K)

No one is arguing that zygotes are alive. It's just that they are not persons.

You clearly don't know what propaganda actually is. By merit of being propaganda it is, by definition, untrue. Stop getting your science from the bible retard.

>iTs JuSt A cLuMp Of CeLlS
and so are you, and you know what? We should have the freedom to abort even larger clumps like you, since the definition of being human exists along a scale now and isn't innate

Gotcha fucko

Like to see you come try pussy.

Right, like I said - white societies.

Now post the third world rates of abortion held up against white countries.

see people who are "pro choice" don't care how old the fetus is, even if it could already live outside the womb.

Don't worry, it's just involuntary convulsions. Science always wins, bby :)

If abortion isn't evil, then murder isn't either.

Wrong because it's legal in some places to abort a baby a month before it's due to be delivered

How do we know the mother has made her mind up at that point, just because she's carrying? Just as well those laws are there to protect her right to choose

The movie is out on video now, someone should make an updated webm

Women have the right to their bodies.

>doesn't want abortions
>doesn't want easy access to birth control
>doesn't want sex education
>doesn't want to raise the children they forced into the world

What did the Right mean by this?

Attached: 1535495381498.jpg (500x378, 63K)

>the definition of being human exists along a scale now
No, it doesn't.
Can it live outside of the confines of another human's body? Too late to abort you wantonly, you constitute a person.
Can it not live outside of the confines of another human's body? Then it's a part of the body it can't leave and that body gets final say on what to do with it.
No scale required dipshit.

Propaganda doesn't have to be inaccurate, you stupid faggot.
Non native English speakers need to fuck off to reddit

This is also propaganda.

Prove it

>the children they forced into the world
?

it's not wrong tho.

what happens in reality
>white women keep mutt babies

Attached: 1556874929619.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

A fertilised egg is no longer part of her body, it's a unique being with its own rights.

>legal in some places to abort a baby a month before it's due to be delivered
Proof? Or do you unironically believe every baby should try to be delivered even if it's only going to suffer and die while possibly killing the mother in the process, you monster?

Babies up to 2-3 years old can "live" outside but will quickly die because they can't take care of themselves. So by your logic it's ok to abort up to, in some cases, 25 years old?

Your own example outlines how to be a person is supposedly homeostatically self reliant, then outline why a baby isn't this because its gestating inside a mother, then go on to say the scale doesn't exist!

Literal brainlet - the exact parallel here is people paralyzed on life support, where according to your own abstract definition they are no longer a person, and so have no human rights or laws protecting them

>propaganda, n.
>information, especially of a BIASED or MISLEADING nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view
Try again.

>Although it is uncommon, women sometimes give birth in spite of an attempted abortion. Reporting of livebirth after attempted abortion may not be consistent from state to state, but 38 were recorded in one study in upstate New York in the two-and-a-half years before Roe v. Wade.

A woman has a say to what goes in or out her body. She can eject the "tenant".

he based

Attached: 1526427800914.gif (554x400, 120K)

If that were true her immune system would kill it immediately.

Yes, it is.

This but absolutely unironically

If that were true tapeworms and scabies wouldn't be a problem.

Oh yeah, and men should have the right to refuse to be fathers if they don't consent to being one, just like how women have the right to terminate her motherhood at any point by abortion, because she doesn't consent to the baby

What about if the white babies turns into losers?

>Oh yeah, and men should have the right to refuse to be fathers if they don't consent to being one

I see nothing wrong with this

Especially doesn't mean always, genius.
Again, if you weren't born exposed to the English language then you aren't welcome here.

Nigger

>A fertilised egg is no longer part of her body
Where do you think babies come from.
>it's a unique being with its own rights
Should cetaceans, who are provably more alive and intelligent than any zygote, also have rights? They are unique beings with self-awareness and intellect. Whaling should be murder, right?

It's a human life that she and a man decided to create.
If they want to kill it, fine, but let's not pretend it's not murder.

that's usually what happens
negros have vastly more abortions than whites

Every single western government does, because the rights of women come before men's

Especially means usually.
Propaganda is usually misleading. Doesn't mean it has to be.

she didnt get pregnant on her own
the man should have a say in it too
if you dont want to have kids then dont have sex

>I LITERALLY CAN'T READ
Did you miss the part where "being viable outside another person's body" makes you a person? Why are you advocating for murder and child abuse retard?

A lot people should not have kids.

Attached: 9CE54DB1-C2FA-46BC-8D7B-24DE5FABC08A.jpg (671x1000, 130K)

Murder means the intentional killing of a human.

>cetaceans
>probably more alive (???) and intelligent
No. You can attempt to dehumanise it by referring to it as a zygote but we both know it's a human.

I agree with father thing though.

A toddler isn't viable outside. It still needs constant care and attention.
So you're saying we can abort toddlers?

Based frogposter.

It is murder. What fucking stupid ass country do you live in?

Rape can cause pregnancy too.

How many women get pregnant from rape and carry it to term? Goddamn you’re stupid.

How many more sacrificed babies does the Anti-Christ need? End this world already.

Attached: 154533276313.jpg (695x605, 35K)

>Fetuses are parasites
At least we can agree on one thing.

It's murder yes, but it isn't necessarily bad.

To be honest, sex and the ability to reproduce should be licensed.
I reckon you could chemically castrate a population through the water supply and then those deemed worthy would be given a vaccine. That's the best way to do it. Make sure they're financially stable, suitably educated, and ready for children.

No, it shouldn't be performed, full stop.

Abortion can never be necessary, because it is pure killing.

A fetus is actually a temporally symbiotic relationship. Early on, it drains the mother and uses resources while giving nothing in return but a few decades later it is able to look after the frail woman in her decline.

and how many abortions are because of actual rape?
like 0.00000001%

>Your own example outlines how to be a person is supposedly homeostatically self reliant, then outline why a baby isn't this because its gestating inside a mother, then go on to say the scale doesn't exist!
Because a binary is not a scale dipshit. This is basic logic.
>the exact parallel here is people paralyzed on life support
It's not, because you can't have personhood revoked, that's not how it works. Vegetables are still treated as the people they once were. And because if the paralyzed person is an adult, they're already entitled to more rights than a child in the same situation would have. A child in such a situation is 100% beholden to the will of their parents. Just like a child in almost every medical emergency is 100% beholden to their parents. Just like a fetus is 100% beholden to it's parents.

You're right. Next question.

Why is it okay for you to have a woman give a birth to a child that is possibly unwanted by it's own mother because of rape? Shouldn't she have the say, not you?

>A toddler isn't viable outside.
You clearly don't know what viable means. Viability and self-reliance are two separate things. Plants are viable outside, but they'll still die if it doesn't rain for extended periods of time.

A fetus outside will last a few minutes, a toddler a few days.
Where do you draw the line?

It's not a human. It's a potential proto-human that might not even make it to the fetal stage on its own. You can't dehumanize a non-human.

>it's not a human
DNA test says otherwise.

Every instance of sex is rape.

>rightists don't understand consequences
and leftists do when they import waves of immigrants with views and customs completely antithetical to the nation they're immigrating to?

abortion is murder

if you are for abortion you’re sick in the head

Thread Theme
youtubemultiplier.com/5b5b02d95b57b-total-biscuit-in-the-grave-tonight.php

Attached: tg.jpg (232x217, 11K)

>whaling is murder
What stupid ass country do you live in?

The only 3 digit IQ in this thread.

>It's not a human. It's a potential proto-human
Does it change DNA or something? Do you believe the Earth is flat also?

How many abortions are third trimester or later?
like 0.00000001?

there are thousands of cases every year in the US where the baby lives after an attempted abortion
how old does the baby need to be to be considered human?

if the fetus isnt human and you're allowed to kill them, can i legally go around causing miscarriages

if it's a non-human parasite, shouldnt we abort every baby

>An egg is a chicken
>A seed is a tree
Ok retard

point

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_human_body

Literally days you quibbling quim. If you feed and water the toddler, it thrives. If you feed and water the fetus, it's still going to die in a few minutes. Do you really still not understand the difference? Do I really need to go paste a definition of "viable" into the thread?

If you feed and water a fetus it thrives?

>MUH DNA
That desk is clearly an oak tree. Better water it before it dies.

This is also propaganda.

the eggs you buy at the store arent fertilized
they would never turn into chickens

>[Citation Needed]
This is also propaganda.

Unless you drill a small hole and fertilise them yourself.

New York recently passed a bill that enabled women to abort a baby at any time.

>I'll just smear baby food and pour water on this lone fetus, it'll be a toddler soon

>a fetus is a parasite
A life form has to be a different species from the host to be considered a parasite. It also has to cause damage to the host.

user...

kek'd and checked

>The law permits abortions after 24 weeks if a health care professional determines the health or life of the mother is at risk, or the fetus is not viable
>INDISCRIMINATE BABY MURDER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You are also propaganda.

Attached: 1562859414726.png (516x553, 515K)

>thinks pregnancy doesn't do any harm to the mother
A man posted this.

>I'll smear water on a toddler, that'll work
Honestly you sound very immature. Are you female?
The second your egg is fertilised that's a unique human life, with a soul, and if you destroy it well that's straight up murder.

if you dont want to get pregnant then dont have sex
retard
>BUT I NEED TO HAVE MY COOOOMIES!!!
>I'M COOOOOMING UUUUHHHHHH!!!

>My body my choice

Well.. what about the body you're murdering? Doesn't that body have any say?

>Abortion is inherently evil

You're killing the Zygote (and sometimes much worse). The consensus is that life begins at the zygote. There's no way around it, it's murder. If people would take more responsibility for themselves they wouldn't have to kill their own children. Why is it that the only people that seem to have a strong opinion about abortion are the same people who have no fucking responsibility and are too immature to blow their own noses?

>if you're not willing to raise my child for me then i should be able to kill it off if i please
it's your mistake, roastie, you take care of it

A toddler can drink water.
How you gonna water the fetus smart guy?
>MUH SOUL
Your religion is a hoax and your God is a sham. This country was founded on freedom from being forcibly inculcated with religious bullshit, so either argue with a framework of science and reason to support PUBLIC POLICY or go back to church and cry about it with other like-minded boomers who want to make America into a Christian caliphate.

Anyone have that webm of the fetus twitching and struggling when touched?

>ask for proof of something
>get given proof
>NO THAT'S NOT REAL PROOF UGH
Why can't you just admit you love murdering babies?

that's ironic coming from a jew worshipper

>The consensus is that life begins at the zygote
You are also propaganda. Is spermatozoa not a living being with it's own unique DNA pattern? MASTURBATION IS MURDER!

So roastie gets money from the gov while you tantrum the entire time, why place yourself in this unwinnable situation?

Wow seems someone struck a nerve, holy moley.

Post proof or admit you're brainwashed by propaganda. Keep in mind I looked up that law and you factually can't just "abort a baby at any time" like you seem to """believe""".

So why don't they just kill it? I don't see how it would be an issue if it was still alive when it came out.

Is it somehow suddenly immoral because you're ending the life of it outside the body of the mother instead of inside it? It's not like it became any less or more alive just because it's no longer inside the mother like it was two minutes before.

>reflexive twitching is "struggling"
I've seen that propaganda too fag.

Yes. Religiotards are self-righteous hypocritical scum with an over-inflated sense of their own worth to society. If you can't form a cogent argument that goes further than "MUH HOLY BOOK" you have no business in public discourse you absolute brainlet.

>I care about children, but only insofar as I'm not actually inconvenienced in doing so
You don't care about children.

It doesn't you retard. Women have evolved for MILLIONS of years to carry a child. They have a special organ where the child is, the baby isn't placed in the brain, a place where it is not supposed to be but in a womb. They have a special organ through which to transport nutrients. There's a whole hormonal system going on that takes care about the mother and the baby they stay healthy. Birth is painful? And? You give birth to the child, you're lucky if the parasite you have can be shat out, most parasites can stay forever in the body.

>A toddler can drink water.
>how you gonna water the fetus smart guy?
A fetus can drink water, yes actually. In fact, the fetus drinks the amniotic fluid and then it can also pee, which it drinks also.

HES RIGHT YOU KNOW, now dilate...

And they're just expected to go to the doctor all throughout the process and also have one on hand at the birth because pregnancy is a simple natural process with zero complications in any way shape or form and no woman has ever died giving birth.
Goddamn you're retarded.

Reminder that whenever someone tells you blacks face x or y threat that the leading cause of death for black children (literally 1 in three black children will die this way) is their mothers aborting them.

>water and amniotic fluid are the same thing
>placentas and wombs are just incidental, fetuses can be grown in the open air
k

Try talking to a woman for once in your life you moron. Almost every woman I know who has kids had at least some kind of minor complication with lasting effects, even if it's just back troubles. You're so out of your league it fucking hurts.

The leading reported reason for abortions are:
>Depression
>Absent father
>Already a single mother to another kid
>Drug addiction

Two of those would absolutely fly as medical justification in a blue stronghold like NY

Giving birth can have up to a 50% chance to kill the mother and the human race would still exist.

I can't even imagine being against abortion. Do you know what kind of people have abortions? Do you want more of those people? Take your soi fuled moralfaggotry out of here, a baby isn't even conscious before it's like 1 years old.

>all of these are exactly the same as the medical definition of a threat to the life of the mother or non-viability
>source: my ass

>and they're just expected to go to the doctor all throughout the process and also have one on hand at the birth...
Yes, you can go through a pregnancy without a doctor, many women in the world today see a doctor only when they are giving birth. I don't see animals going ti the doctor and they are just fine.
>...because pregnancy is a simple natural process with zero complications
Yes, pregnancy is a normal process with a 90+% without complications for creatures who give birth.
>in any way shape or form and no woman has ever died giving birth
A tiny percent did so what? There will always be some problems since we are very complex beings.

>water and amniotic fluid are the same thing
Yes, pretty much. The water you drink isn't 100% H2O either.

Lmao love mental gimanstics of proabortionists

>Almost every woman I know who has kids had at least some kind of minor complication with lasting effects.
And I know of women that gave birth to 5+ children who had no complications

>only give black people abortion rights
>everyone praises it as progressive and brave and powerful
>it actually creates more whites and kills more blacks
it could work desu

Attached: 1440728803215.gif (921x155, 212K)

>A tiny percent did so what?
So, pregnancy does damage to the body and you're full of shit and know less about pregnancy than you do about women.

You could've died from the cold back then without being pregnant you know? Just because you died while pregnant doesn't mean the pregnancy caused it.

>There is nothing inherently political about inclusion.
Yes there is. Inclusion and diversity is in direct opposition to nationalism.

>So, pregnancy does damage to the body
No, abnormalities during pregnancies do. Which are a tiny amount.

If it works on white people then good. Black people are who should be getting the abortions.

>leftshits and corporations create entirely artificial circumstances in an attempt to weaken social cohesion
>completely natural
>living being demonstrates most basic instict to fight for its life
>abloobloo propaganda, Hitler, slavery and private property

Cirque de Soleil tier mental gymnastics here, cumrade.

What if a white person has a black baby?

>sperm, literally half the chromosomes, somehow equal to a zygote
user, I...

Apex based

you're right we need to keep letting them sacrifice baby heads to moloch

Attached: ppp.png (603x257, 30K)

based

Propaganda

So brave

Attached: 1566738678356.jpg (699x1126, 130K)

>thats propaganda shitlord

Attached: 1566758985077.jpg (710x960, 84K)

So he's right then? Fuck off to reddit.

>Rightists only do and say what they think will get them what they want.
Oh my god, this level of pure evil. Imagine being efficient and knowing what you want, setting targets and achieving them. This must be the leftoid worst nightmare.
I fucking wish all of us were like this.

who is this propaganda shitlord?

Implying it isn't

White women actually have the lowest miscegenation rate of any race. The media constantly highlights black male white female couples and mulatto children for propaganda.

Imagine supporting abortion.
I mean, I'm all for it but I'm edgy and 100% behind eugenics. I tell myself it's for the greater good while being physically disturbed just thinking about it.
Now imagine being adamant about abortion, being proud of it and defending it on 4channel.

But do they have thoughts? Emotions? It's just some meat, bro. The shape doesn't matter.

I don't think a fetus can scream when it doesn't breathe.

Its real you retard. Look it up. CEO of StemExpress admitted it himself under oath

Imagine caring about such a non-issue.
It's better for society if abortion is safe and accessible as long as a higher population isn't required. If it is required abortion is inconvenient and should be limited.
That's literally all you have to think about.

>selling dead meat for medical purposes
Wow, the travesty. You protest against cadavers being used in research too?

Hes right, though

Why do millennials fetishize baby killing so much?

Attached: 1459893595058.jpg (743x960, 102K)

Imagine having such a lack of self control that you feel you need all of these things

false equivalency
niggers aren't human

>demon removal
Oh the irony

dualistic approach to consciousness is just specie supremacy. You are equating an unborn baby to a baby monkey. The monkey will never be conscious just like the unborn baby? Not only is that wrong but the opposite also has to be true, animals are conscious too.

They want a world with no responsibility and someone else to deal with the consequences of their choices. "Pro-choice" means "I want to choose everything at the cost of nothing".

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE APOCALYPSE?HOW MUCH SACRIFICES DOES SATAN NEED?

Yeah it’s so obvious in our free society when we just simply require more people. Even mighty China admits they fucked up with the one child policy, that’s the one part of the story your socialist teachers forgot to idolize.

>it's just meat
Actually, there are other kinds of tissue there, not just muscle.

Is it real or is it not? Make up your mind liberal.

Correct

t. biologist

It’s barbaric, you can spin it anyway you want but humans had moved on from chucking live children into fires for convenience in the form of blessings from Moloch, and now, thanks to feminism and all Useful Idiots, we now burn and tear unborn children alive in the womb for the woman’s convenience p! Medical emergency and rape are extremely rare cases even now, so don’t even bother bleating about them.

the state should punish fornicators and adulterers desu

#ANTI-NATALISM
#CHILDFREE

now this is based thanks for the heads up op

So you rather just have dumpster babies and homemade hanger abortions again? That's less barbaric for you? In the time of tinder and sex positivity, abortions are always going to be happening. You people should be asking for birth control to mandatorily provided, it would make so much more sense, but since you are a sensationalist conservative sheep, you will cry about what you are told to cry about.

mmmmm tasty foetus smoothis :3

>Liberal makes propaganda movie
>Trump:WAHHHH this hurts my feelings, #cancelled
>Conservative makes propangda movie
>what proud and great americans they are, this is complete truth and you are a fool to deny the contents of this film