What's a good film to watch before I drive off to somewhere remote in the mountains and pull the trigger...

What's a good film to watch before I drive off to somewhere remote in the mountains and pull the trigger? I was thinking Taxi Driver but I want to hear what you guys suggest. Let me know if it's a good one too, I've never seen it. I've heard great things.

Attached: Taxi_driver_movieposter.jpg (1000x1505, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enter The Void because it's about death and drugs, has nice colours too

It’s a Wonderful Life

(don’t do it user)

Why rush it? You're definitely going to die regardless if you eat a bullet or not so why bother? Just max out your credit card and spend everything on drugs and whores. It amounts to the same thing in the end.

I already did lmao

Sucker Punch
Crank

That movies ending just made me want to kill myself even more because I have no friends or loving wife or children.

Buy a pizza
And (re)watch The Green mile, it'll make you sad af and put you in the mood

Taxi Driver is a good one. Go with that OP. I always imagined shooting myself with one of Travis' guns. I just need some money first

>killing yourself over females
lmao you're pathetic

at least wait until the joker

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SIMPLY FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT ALL THE EPIC MARVEL MOVIES UR GONNA MISS!!!!!!!!!

Attached: wjsoi3.png (454x520, 11K)

Are this... instructions?

Pizza as a last meal? I'd go to the fanciest steak joint in the city. Get sloppy drunk on expensive whiskey. At the end of my feast I would tell my waiter that it was the worst service I have ever had before blowing my brains out for everyone to enjoy.

Attached: 3FF89432-5D5A-42E4-B7FE-616B14C45C51.jpg (1000x1500, 470K)

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, you'll be so bored you'll fall asleep and forget about killing yourself

There’s always something to live for user. Praying for you

Don't do it, user. You know in your heat suicide denies you access to God's kingdom. Look inside, you'll understand.

Attached: no anon.jpg (1000x750, 137K)

I love pizza, I have ever eat pizza in important moments of my life and it will not be the exemption.
That'd be last food it will enter my body
Fancy last meals are for faggots

youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw

Life of Brian

Attached: Always Look on the bright side of life.jpg (401x310, 48K)

It would be impactful if you stood up at the credits, faced the crowd and say "you made me do this" then put the gun under your chin. Everybody wins

I wish I had the courage to go through with it. Do it user, make it so grand that it's on international news.

lmao Nice

Don't forte to call out libtards and blame the jews, also make fun of brie larson's feet

The movie also makes a statement about reincarnation, which is something important to think about before dying

*Shoot libtards

But don't actually kill yourself OP

Yea I am,
>I yearn for a companion who I can call my partner.
>I dream of being happy with my soulmate every day.
>I dont dream of fucking my wife but just sitting with her on my porch, laughing and embracing each other while our children play in the pool.
>I dream of her yelling at me to help cooking while im watching the game with my kid and teaching him how football works.
>I dream of hanging out with bros at a football tailgate while all our wives chat in the back.
>I dream of growing old actually happy, feeling fulfilled instead of the depressed mess I actually am.

I know having a family and friends might not cure my depression, but I dont care. I was so alone throughout all my life and tried everything. I am just an unlikable person. Everyone I meet hates me. I just want someone. The only reason I havent blown my brains out with the revolver in my closet is because I cling on to the fact that maybe one day Ill get my dream. But pretty soon im going to realize its never going to happen.

Attached: It's_a_Wonderful_Life_ending.png (400x300, 131K)

Passion of the Christ

user, I feel exactly the same. Other people don't get it. They'll never get it. But I know what you mean. And it sucks.

This or End of days

Don't watch anything, just drive there immediately and kill yourself, stop wasting time, chop chop.

Pizza is for poor people and Italians. You're not a filthy Italian are you?

>m-muh chilled
Good thing you don't have them because you would be both shite father and shite husband.

Strategic Air Command is nice.

>God's kingdom
>wanting to spend the eternity with a bunch of christcucks

Sounds like hell to me.

Why so edgy, its not abnormal for a person to want children.

>muh depression
Stop eating carbs, you millenial drama queen.

i dream those dreams too user, it's not just you

don't do it, we're all gonna make it bro

Attached: 1567944577480.jpg (1080x1096, 152K)

It's abnormal for a loser who quits at the slightest discomfort to want them.

I can be both, user ;-;

We got a psychiatrist here

Blue Spring by Toshiaki Toyoda
It'll give you the needed push if you're having second thoughts

99% of muh derpession faggots are exactly like the fatasses that go around crying about muh thyroid problems.
Just lazy assholes with shit diets.
People with actual depression are not on fucking tv board asking what corporate produced schlock they should watch.

You know what OP faggot? Go watch Rick and Morty, it will speak deeply to you.

im not fat tho

oslo august 31

Yea Forums is exactly the kind of place a depressed person would be. You need to read more about mental illness. Just one hypothetical illness someone posting on this site could have (out of a fucking infinite number of possible scenarios): Manic depression/BPD. Think about it for a second and you'll realize why what you said is fucking retarded.

Watch the sopranos

Attached: 1567996044108.jpg (711x723, 62K)

Even if that's all it were, it'd feel btter than the best heroin you could ever take.

imagine being this much of a cocky idiot
like, you have to have a lot of self confidence to be this assured. but you also have to have an incredible amount of retardation to be so stupid

I, for one, reject our new mong arrogance overlords. Just a shame worthless cunts like him aren't killing themselves instead of worthwhile people like OP