STAND BACK THIS WILL HURT SOMEONE

STAND BACK THIS WILL HURT SOMEONE

Attached: 1551823406539 (1).jpg (1560x1000, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NHk869YUqo
youtube.com/watch?v=cRj0lymMMGs
youtu.be/UT8lW73jexU
liveleak.com/view?i=adb_1345784246
youtu.be/rgrG1o8vESw
youtube.com/watch?v=e4Z_2oU9B2o
youtube.com/watch?v=c4l2GNEEooY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings
youtu.be/iyZxtz-4PKU?t=814
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_Disaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_school_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Colleen_Stan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_Accident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Maura_Murray
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_Knorr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_child_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amagasaki_Serial_Murder_Incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Kitty_murder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_devil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Paisnel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Db_cooper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cure_for_Insomnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather#.22Kenneth.2C_what_is_the_frequency.3F.22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Headroom_broadcast_signal_intrusion_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Television_broadcast_interruption
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monster_with_21_Faces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_(murder_victim)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doodler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_in_the_Box_(Philadelphia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown_conspiracy_theory
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Likens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaoru_Kobayashi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_himmler
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyer_brothers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy's_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Vampire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc8GF8YLsHc
youtu.be/S8QCQYjNOXU
youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xfh9-ogUgSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wasn't wrong.

Kino

Poor Bud literally did nothing wrong.
F

BUD NO

God I wish that were me.

WHY GARY
GARY WHY
youtube.com/watch?v=-NHk869YUqo

Attached: aC8nLDRaPiweeO42kLPRSbeDYNbOBQTsiVy16rYFnSE.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>had one final message for the world
>the women begin screaming and panicking, running around
>drowned in noise, shoots himself without saying what he wanted to say

Films with this aesthetic?

Attached: the-killing-of-america.jpg (344x512, 46K)

based film

He did a whole fucking speech before pulling the piece. Don't be an idiot.

I thought it was a gif
> Disappointed

t. woman

this is a blue board user :)

OOUAAUGHH

Attached: 471DEB24-3315-4296-A294-D48C1F2C7DA8.jpg (650x506, 19K)

I loved this guy in super Mario Bros

death kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=cRj0lymMMGs

That would mean a woman is correct for once. Sure you don't want to take it back incel?

The Bjork stalkers fotage was weird as fuck. Like it hurts your brain watching him rant before he shoots himself with a low cal weapon.

DAN AKYROYD NOOOO

He should have at least taken a few of them with him.

tst

Attached: trumps.jpg (2685x1843, 566K)

Was thirteen the first time I saw this, on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Probably had a huge impact on my whole life.

You should have studied more in school.

Based father right there. Sick fuck got off lightly

eh the brick video was worse

You should do what I fucking tell you.

Y-yea master trips!

What was his speech about

Just realized how fucking bizarre it is to respond with "yeah" to a command

this seems like a good idea, fuck this shit
ironically of course, you niggers

zoomer "humor"

Attached: eyeroll.png (719x409, 643K)

youtu.be/UT8lW73jexU

stop harassing me you bastards .fuck you!!

kek

Around the same age for me
That and the pizza delivery guy with the bomb around his neck going off

this is what happens when you waifu a coalburner

Closes thing I saw to a real snuff film

Attached: F9CCCFF5-58D0-4FEF-8FAB-63F20AA4C2E7.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>a man has gun
>hey man, have fun
kek

August Underground?

What are the top 5 of classic world wide web videos?
I'm going to define the classic web as ending in 2006.

whats that one

Those movies are boring af.

liveleak.com/view?i=adb_1345784246

>had multiple chances to watch brick video in my life
>mfw never ever fell for it

Attached: 1567941555936.jpg (245x249, 9K)

He had evidence that would convict the clintons but since no men smacked the screeching women into their place he said fuck it and ended it

>I REMEMBER YOOOOOOU plays in the back as he suffocates on his own blood
Was it real life kino?

Why are all the comments saying he’s innocent when a guy admitted to bribing him

I wouldn't recommend it

Why were the faggot reports so upset by this? He made his choice with determinated conviction. That's admirable at least.

calls to 911 are the spookiest

Send me someone to beat and uh have fun with.

Yeah first saw it when I was younger it was in my friends dad movie collection. It wasn’t labeled and was in one of those dvd sleeves.

youtu.be/rgrG1o8vESw

Attached: 1322161623977 (1).jpg (698x672, 26K)

If you want fake snuff just watch the first two Guinea Pig films, Flowers of Flesh and Blood or The Devils Experiments.

Do you not understand how to find information? I'm not spoon feeding your dumbass all night. The guy who testified recanted his statement after Bud killed himself.

For weak hearted faggots who can't watch: a brick flies off an unsecured load from a semi trailer on the highway and smashes through the windshield of the car following it and kills a mom. The dash cam catches the family reacting to seeing their mom just get killed in front of them. It's pretty heart wrenching because they sound like good people that had something horrific happen to them.

I'm old enough that I saw this with my older brother when we stayed home from school sick. News channels ran it unedited. I remember having nightmares about it as a kid.

Hey Charlie

pls no

He reaffirmed it in 2010 and said he regretted ever bribing him as he felt partly responsible for his death

>got off with only 5 years probation
wew, was expecting to hear he got the chair or some shit. how the hell could any court in the world persecute a man for doing that

Hino is kino

>Guinea Pig films, Flowers of Flesh and Blood
kek isn't that the film Charlie Sheen campaigned against because he thought it was snuff?

>partly
He will burn in hell along with the other perpetrators if there is any justice in the universe.

yeah, he turned it over to the fbi lol

youtube.com/watch?v=e4Z_2oU9B2o

Attached: 90345573.jpg (1200x649, 650K)

As will the man taking a bribe I suppose

>when the coping isn't strong enough

Based

Hey, fuck you assholes. I've had a life 100x harder than this fat fuck. I never cried. Nobody ever showed any care for me. Nobody gave a shit about the truths I had to give. But you know what? I didn't care. I kept on fighting. I'll kill anybody that stands in my way. Don't fuck with me.

10/10 shotgun grandma.

i thought that face was bobby hill at first

What about that audio recording of the guy baiting would-be house thieves into his basement and shooting them? That was messed up

White Christians are pretty based actually

She'd be labeled a menace nowadays.

Nobody cares in this thread either. Move it along pussy.

heh.... my bad....

This makes me happy

Hey, retard. Just letting you know, I've blitzed cops and marines at gunpoint. You might want to think twice about who you're calling a pussy.

Attached: comeonnow.jpg (600x375, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=c4l2GNEEooY

pizza kino

This but with all gore meme vids

Attached: giphy (1).gif (390x304, 1.94M)

So I'll take that as a reaction of fear?

Attached: 3UksWQw.gif (500x364, 1.54M)

just blitzed a marine ama

what was his name?

Calm down, skippy.

this isn't me
stop pretending, faggot

I can watch gore and death stuff but just without sound.

names are for friends

He literally did though

He did literally nothing wrong, also he never baited them, they had broken into his basement several times already.

GOTTA CHECK YOU WHITE BREAD

He recorded it

I feel like if he were born a few decades later he would have found solace in posting on Yea Forums. RIP you absolute lunatic.

Didnt serve a single day of jail time either. Based dad and based judge.

And what's wrong with that? He removed two scum from the world and left us with some entertainment.

I don't know if spamming Bjork threads would help Yea Forums, but it certainly wouldn't make it worse.

He's a hero, Satan.

Technically he didn't do anything wrong, but I think he was really sloppy. The intruders were plainly unarmed and didn't make any threatening movements. He should've either tried to scare them off before shooting or tag them in the leg.

Which Yea Forums waifuposter will turn out like the Björkstalker?

There are no circumstances in which it should be illegal to shoot anyone invading your home

there is a guy on /wsg/ who singlehandedly runs a dodger general, gives me bjork stalker vibes, lot of mental illness going on there

wtf

>kill intruders
>call cops immediately
Vs
>kill intruder
>taunt and laugh at him on tape
>kill the girl as she begs for mercy
>taunt and kill her
>wait until the next day to call cops because “didn’t want to bother anyone on thanksgiving”
Nah. Fucker deserved life in prison.

Oh yeah I blocked that one out.
The universe is an awful random place and nothing means anything.

Bank in the days when you could bring firearms into the airport

Does anyone else here avoid gore not because you think you'll be scarred but because you know you won't feel anything at all?

Truly hilarious. If you want to be my friend just lure one of them to me. Tell them I want them and I can do the rest.

>didn’t want to bother anyone on thanksgiving
based just a polite boy pushed too far

They weren't plainly unarmed, partially because he shot them right as they got in. You could argue that he should have given them some warning I guess, but then they'd broken into his house (or basement) several times already, so the fucks had it coming. I'm not sure what you mean by "tag[gging] them in the leg" but if you're going to shoot you have to shoot to kill, stuff like going for the legs doesn't really work that well irl, especially in a confined space.

That old lady in the 911 call didn't warn the psycho breaking into her house and nobody is blaming her for his death.

lol I love when you can recognize posters. There's tons of mental illness on this site like the Schindler's List spammer on Yea Forums and the finnish cock spammer on /int/

user, they were unarmed junkie teenagers committing petty burglary so they deserved to be murdered execution style in secrecy. Dog bless america.

>He should've either tried to scare them off before shooting or tag them in the leg.
>dude just let the thieving niggers get away or shoot them in the leg lmao
JFC. Leftist shits deserve the bullet.

What's the difference? Home invader's should are okay as long as they get taunted?
Also good on him for not fucking with cops trying to get home to their families on thanksgiving. Why bother then? He handled the problem himself. Itd be like making your landlord come look at a toilet you already fixed.

dad says they used to roll down the plane windows and pull up close to goose flocks and pick em off with whatever guns they could fit in the overhead compartment
and they could smoke cigarettes the whole time

nah I ignore it because I got squeamish in my older age. I used to actively seek out that sort of shit when I was younger but my morbid curiosity has left me for the most part. I just find that shit gross these days.

This, but unironically.

THAT GUY IS STILL FUCKING POSTING??

Breaking into someone's home and stealing their things, repeatedly I might add, is absolutely worthy of getting pumped full of lead. Who gives a shit if he taunted them?

And clearly the whole thing wasn't in secrecy since he alerted the police, there was no issue with him being polite enough to let them enjoy a holiday.

Home invasion isnt petty burglary, its considered one of the most serious felonies you can commit.

It's not even that bad. You can't see anything

Heh, that was just a movie user. I agree Jessie Eisinberg is a torturous watch though.

sound is worse than visual to me
hearing people's voices - horrifying

Brian Douglas Wells (November 15, 1956 – August 28, 2003) was an American man who died after becoming involved in a complex plot involving a bank robbery, a scavenger hunt, and a homemade explosive device.
Wells was killed when an explosive collar detonated while he was surrounded by police in his hometown of Erie, Pennsylvania.

Attached: Triple-banded_metal_collar_device.jpg (800x416, 141K)

Remind me not to go within 1,000,000,000ft of your property for my own safety

First responder stuff can be nightmare fuel. There was a woman who had her legs up on the dash in a car and after it got into a wreck the guy said her body was like contorted mess of flesh and blood. She was still alive by the time they got there but not for long. Her eyes were looking around in terror, her jaw was torn open and she couldn't speak, just gurgle. She was a mess.

you can still bring a gun into the airport, just can't take it past the security checkpoint

That 911 operator was pretty based desu, reassuring her that she had to protect her self above all else. Most of the time they're pretty useless.

I agree, it was nice that she comforted her afterwards too.

For some reason this video scares the fuck out of me.
I can't handle those screams.

Yeah I get you’re an edgy fuck but he absolutely deserves it. You kill the criminal and be done with it. You don’t laugh and make fun of them ON tape.

For real? Damn son, I specifically decided not to wear a t shirt with a pic of a bomb on it to the airport because I was afraid someone would freak out.

He did kill them quickly though, who gives a shit if he laughed at them and recorded it?

he is in a conversation with himself

last I saw he was taking every post she makes on twitter and supplementing them with his own commentary, like she would say she would be late for a stream and the poster was saying 'LIAR! LIAR!'.

It's not good

TSA are fuckheads so best to be a docile bovine and not stand out in any way

I don't see why they would have an issue with you wearing your Blade Runner 2049 shirt

Because then the jury will have no sympathy for you.
Smith's statements to police describe delivering killing shots to the heads of both victims after he had shot them on the stairs and they had fallen, wounded, to the basement floor.[16][17] In his statement, Smith said that Kifer had let out a short laugh after she fell down the stairs, saying "If you're trying to shoot somebody and they laugh at you, you go again." The audiotape did not record Kifer laughing; instead she cries "Oh God!" in fear. In police interviews Smith acknowledged "firing more shots than I needed to" and that he fired "a good clean finishing shot" into Kifer's head.[5]

HINDSIGHT NIGGER

>Theft should amount to the death penalty, but not just that, being taunted and shot to death
What kind of Hamurabi bullshit do you follow lmao

oh shit; without hesitating--or clicking on the video frame, that's R Bud Dwyer; i saw that when i was just a boy. ladies & gentlemen, the Devil is real.

it's surprisingly difficult to not make bomb or terrorism or plane crash jokes in line at tsa checkpoints

That's a good point. Regardless of whether you agree with how he handled it or not, it matters to the people hearing your case.

Shame I wasn't on the jury then, he did nothing wrong.

If someone breaks into your house you should be able to do whatever you want with them. They sure as fuck are going to do whatever they want to you.

Very funny. He also lied to the police as well. So fucker got it coming.

>people should be allowed to terrorize you over and over and take all your things!
>the worst thing you could you ever do after killing someone is taunt them!

Again. The situation is done. He even admitted that he went too far.
Smith shot her again, multiple times in the torso and once next to her left eye with a High Standard Double Nine Convertible .22-caliber single-action revolver.[11] He repeatedly called her derogatory names and then dragged her into the other room, tossing her body on top of her cousin's, and shot her one final time under the chin, killing her.[1]

He basically kept her alive until the final shot.

So this is meant to be Podesta, right?

Stealing is vampirism, you are taking not just the material goods but the time and labor put into gaining them, as well as sentimental value attached to them, not to mention the destruction of someones peace of mind and the violation of the place in the world they should be able to call safe, their home.
Yes, home invaders deserve death.

If someone steps on my property I will disembowel them and wear their skin as my own. When the police arrive I'll tell them it was self-defense.
This is just a joke, I get what you're saying pls no bully

>not following 2000 year old Babylonian laws
LMAO at your life

>Teenagers breaking into your place to steel beer money is "terrorizing" you
>Having some young girl beg for her own life, laughing at her, then shooting her is a-okay because she stole your microwave >:(

Pffttt

To be fair, shooting someone several times in the torso and the head usually means a quick death.

Not sure why people are getting so triggered at him calling corpses (or what would look to be corpses) "derogatory names" or taunting them. I suppose his only mistake was recording this, he would have had an easier home defense argument then.

They’re being edgy little fucks. No one is saying DUDE DONT DEFEND YOURSELF. These retards are mistaking defense for outright manslaughter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings
If you're going to talk about this case you should know what you're talking about. They broke into his house several times and stole all sorts of valuable things. And she wasn't begging for her life, the dumb cunt just screamed a few times.

Hope you get shot when you break into someone's house.

>you are taking not just the material goods but the time and labor put into gaining them, as well as sentimental value attached to them
>Therefore it is totally moral for me to murder some dipshit teenagers
Yes... I'm sure you were so perfect at a young age. Definitely no severe emotional issues with you at all Mr safespace fucking kek

Attached: 1567371021244.png (711x919, 932K)

A thief is a fucking thief. I don't care if they were going to buy Sister Abby a birthday cake down at the orphanage. I'm glad they got put down like dogs. That's what they are.

>several times with a .22
Tbf the bullets were probably just bouncing off

I'm glad I didn't have the sound on. I understand it was horrible.

explain

It's always a good idea to assume the meth head tweakers breaking into your house are harmless unarmed teenagers looking for "beer money".

No. It went like this.
>Waits for her
>sees her looking for her cousin
>shoots her
>she falls down stairs
>she begs
>he taunts her
>shoots her in the abdomen multiple times and near her eye
>throws her on top of her cousins body while she was alive
>then shoots her killing her

BUDD NO!

>Repeatedly breaking and entering is just normal teenage stuff, you should just sit and smile as they steal thousands of dollars and all your valuables!

You'd be surprised the things you can penetrate with a .22

I've literally never stolen a candy bar and I was poor as fuck. I grew up around the trash that behaved this way and that's all they were, trash.

*sip* that's the thing about 22s man, they were NASCARing around her ribcage, that's how 22 works

Yes, she wasn't begging, she just screamed out a few things. And again, they both had it coming.

>Ages 18 and 17
>Shot to death with a mini 14
>But that's okay because they stole random shit from this dude's garage
Lmao, oh man. And heres the cherry on top
>The audiotape did not record Kifer laughing; instead she cries "Oh God!" in fear. In police interviews Smith acknowledged "firing more shots than I needed to" and that he fired "a good clean finishing shot" into Kifer's head.[5]

So I'm just gonna throw this out there. Were you raped as a kid? Pretty much the only explanation of why having your space violated makes you so anxious

I'll do what I fucking want because I fucking want to. A simpleton like you deserves to be robbed from for being so weak.

You could , idk , record them stealing shit then hold them under citizens arrest so they can be hauled off to jail.

>Thousands of dollars
Oh okay, well at least the price of human life is more than a $1.50 for you

Ohhh so you were abused. Makes sense.

Screaming I’m sorry I’m sorry and oh god please is pleading for mercy senpai.
I’m not defending the robbers. They paid a price but the homeowner was a sadistic moron as well.

psychotic boomer deserved his sentence. sure he was butthurt about getting robbed but it was premeditated and he had all the cleanup planned. also by the tapes he relished in it "oh! sorry about that!" fucking boomer. lol

At 17/18 you're old enough to know that repeatedly breaking and entering is not only wrong, but potentially dangerous. This is the USA and people have guns. Terrorizing someone over and over is going to have a negative result, you and they are stupid for not understanding that and he had every right to defend himself and his property. He just shouldn't have recorded it.

And you don't have to be raped to understand basic shit like that. But remember that the next time you break into someone's house you shouldn't be surprised if you face repercussions for your stupid actions, thieving retard.

She screamed pit "oh God" in fear and stole less than $1000 dollars and was then basically tortured to death to psychopathic moron lmaoooooooo

In no society is that acceptable behavior. Not even ISIS does shit like that

Nah, if they had stolen anything from the guy no matter the monetary value they deserved to die.

Anyone has the one with a little girl crying while her dad kills her mother?

>I'm weak because I have basic amounts of empathy
Lel, no you're basically just a nigger

>Byron Smith claimed at trial that prior to the murders he had been burglarized at least half a dozen times over the preceding few months. He had only reported 1 previous burglary to police, and investigators only found evidence of 2 previous burglaries (one of which occurred in his detached garage and of which he appeared to have no knowledge of when it was brought up by police). Among the items stolen were four thousand dollars in cash, his father's POW watch, coins from a collection, and a chainsaw. Smith began routinely wearing a holster with a loaded gun inside his home, as well as stashing bottles of water and granola bars in his basement. There is some evidence that Kifer and Brady committed the previous break-ins, and Brady was being investigated for prior burglaries, including one earlier on the day they were killed
They stole more than that.
And she wasn't tortured to death, if you listen the recording it happened pretty quickly. It was nothing like an ISIS execution, stop being hysterical.

It's always good to assume that the unarmed teenagers breaking into your house for beer money are actually meth head tweakers trying to decapitate you. Or course. It was so obvious.

Leave your door wide open if you want but I will take what I feel like.

I don't see a problem with this and any jury who does is cucked beyond belief.

>You could , idk , record them stealing shit then hold them under citizens arrest so they can be hauled off to jail.
No no, that's way too cruel! Just use your Superman signal watch and have Superman escort them to jail. That way no one gets hurt!

ITT none of you faggits ever seen Faces of Death on VHS and Betamax

they had done it multiple times and stolen family heirlooms like his father's war watch as well. So he made his house look unoccupied on thanksgiving day and waited in the basement with a rifle. It was simply revenge.

>Claimed there were a dozen such thefts
>Police found evidence of only 2 robberies
>This coming from the guy who just brutally murdered two teenagers
>"They weren't tortured to death, just shot, stacked on top of each other, taunted, then executed. ISIS doesn't do that"

L M A O
M
A
O

Really?

Is Sister Abby hot?

He also had snacks ready.

Uh oh somebody's triggered. You scared that you might get shot next time you rob someone's home?

Ah so 1000 dollars is the limit where you can torture and kill someone?

Good rebuttal.

So?

I didn't know you were a 17 year old girl, user! Well you're probably too stupid to understand my equivocation anyways... oh well.

It's a called 911 you fucking moron. Are you really that much of a shut in boomer?

Actually I heard he left a trail of wrapped candies from his basement all around the neighborhood.

>So he made his house look unoccupied
So prosecutors claim, how is that acceptable though? Breaking and entering is fine if ther was nobody there?

So three confirmed robberies, but hey, guess he should have just smiled and accepted it and let the happy teens take all his stuff. His fault really, if the house looked unoccupied.

youtu.be/iyZxtz-4PKU?t=814
And you can listen for yourself, he didn't torture them and quickly shot them. Also didn't really hear her begging/saying sorry. He said sorry sarcastically.

Yeah the cops will use their teleportation technology to instantly transport themselves into the home and then use their freeze rays on the

So? Indeed. Interesting incident but it was pretty cut and dry as far as legal process. He probably doesn't regret it at all.

Pretty much saying the opposite

You can't put a price on getting to shoot someone.

this was a pivotal introduction to gore kino
justice served, well done

>It's a called 911 you fucking moron
And the police will immediately appear and save the day without hurting anyone!

>I can't just like you know, arrest people at gun point and wait for the cops to show up!
>If they're aren't here in less than 5 minutes I have no other choice but to murder everyone in the room. I mean, sure, they were children but shit man those things are deadly, y'know?

I can't. Dude, you fucking pussies are rationalizing this to lengths I've never seen before this is fucking amazing

Exactly. Someone broke into his home, he shot them. Done and done. Easy case, waste of time to prosecute it. But they did, and a huge miscarriage of justice occurred. But hey, that's how life goes sometimes.

tree fiddy

Yeah, he should have used his psychic powers to know that they were unarmed teens making simple teenage mistakes, the kind of silly stuff everyone does and has the right to get away with! He should have known that they were of no harm to him and would immediately cooperate and hold still for the police to immediately arrive and give them a stern talking to.

Go to bed Trey.

Just let yourself die bro, it's the only way! Let me guess, JIDF?

Nah nah nah, let's go over the events , shall we?

>As she made her way down the stairs, Smith shot her. Wounded, she fell down the stairs, and can be heard on the recording screaming "I'm sorry" and "Oh God"; Smith shot her again, multiple times in the torso and once next to her left eye with a High Standard Double Nine Convertible .22-caliber single-action revolver.[11] He repeatedly called her derogatory names and then dragged her into the other room, tossing her body on top of her cousin's, and shot her one final time under the chin, killing her.[1]

SHE was the one who said sorry. Not him. The fucking 17 year old girl he just ruthlessly murdered out of sheer autism .

Can I just point out that this poster is very obviously black and butthurt.

Nah, he could have probably gotten off if he hadn't moved his car to "bait" them. Also recording himself summarily executing both of them who were unarmed minors, with all the monologue before and after. A jury isn't going to see that as self defense. It was a revenge situation.

Did you listen to the recording?

And that sequence of events has been posted several times, and again, he did literally nothing wrong.

>kills one of the robbers
Ok.
>shoots the girl and wounds her
Alright she’s unarmed, he can just call the cops and-
>shoots her again
Ok.
>Shoots her again
Bruh.
>notices she’s still alive and shoots her again
Ok that’s murder. Not self defense.

He should have just put on the Mask and danced like Cuban Pete, forcing them to dance with him.

So when THE FUCK are they going to make some kinos about these events?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_Disaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_school_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Colleen_Stan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_Accident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Maura_Murray
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_Knorr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_child_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amagasaki_Serial_Murder_Incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Kitty_murder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_devil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Paisnel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Db_cooper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cure_for_Insomnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather#.22Kenneth.2C_what_is_the_frequency.3F.22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Headroom_broadcast_signal_intrusion_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Television_broadcast_interruption
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monster_with_21_Faces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_(murder_victim)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doodler

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_in_the_Box_(Philadelphia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown_conspiracy_theory
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Likens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaoru_Kobayashi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_himmler
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyer_brothers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy's_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Vampire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Attached: serious.png (1532x1404, 1.38M)

Attached: Trafficstop1.jpg (387x258, 13K)

>Bruh.
Sneed.

Idk, there's something about dragging a crippled 17 year old girl to the corpse of her cousin and executing her on top of her own kind whole calling her name's made me think that , maybe, just maybe, the threat was neutralized?

Fucking kek

Oh so you're just some tranny shitposter then. Makes sense. How's the LARP session going?

This was the real miscarriage of justice ITT. Guy was an American patriot. Godspeed you whacked out nam vet boomer.

How was he supposed to know she was unarmed though? Do you really think, from where he was, with people breaking into his house, that he'd immediately know they weren't armed. You shoot to kill.

Bet you guys are also wishing the old lady in had gone to jail too. Or should she have done the right thing and been murdered like ?

His only mistake was recording all this.

Nope. If the threat can move it's not neutralized.

Where can I find it?

>STAND BACK THIS WILL HURT SOMEONE
For you

This. He literally had no way of knowing that she wasn't armed.

Fuck off back to Tumblr

>Or should she have done the right thing and been murdered like #?
It's the only way. See, this is why JIDF pushes this sort of thing, to weaken people. Make them unable to defend themselves, so crime becomes rampant. Look at how terrible Europe is.

this video is why cops will shoot you if you don't keep your hands on the wheel unless you are instructed to reach for something

Because he already killed one of them and shot and wounded the girl who fell down stairs and became a bleeding begging mess. That’s when you should think “the situation is under control,” not “I’ll shoot her stomach, her forehead then shoot her again when I throw her still breathing body on top of her dead cousin while insulting and laughing at her.”

don't they use it for training purposes

t. City slicker

Attached: 1566265134794.jpg (255x290, 35K)

See

You’re so tuff bud

Sneed:

It mentally fucks with you to have your residence entered by strangers. Multiple times too, stealing his stuff while he lived alone. He obviously had a couple screws loose to begin with but they literally had it coming

HE MEANT HIMSELF ALL ALONG!

EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

they do, for all US police

How is killing him guaranteeing that she isn't armed, brainlet? And getting shot similarly doesn't mean she wasn't armed either. When you have a threat you neutralize it, which means you kill it.

Don't know why you fags are getting so triggered at his laughing at them.

>He obviously had a couple screws loose to begin with but they literally had it coming
This. Osama did nothing wrong

That's terrible but also people literally tell you never put your feet on the dash and common sense would dictate putting 40lbs of leg between you and an exploding airbag is a bad idea.

>Brannan pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity, claiming in part that he suffered from posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) stemming from his military service as a soldier in the Vietnam War. Because Dinkheller's video recorded most of Brannan's actions, the jury found he murdered Dinkheller in a premeditated, torturous, and cruel manner.[1] Two years following the murder, on January 28, 2000, the jury convicted Brannan. On January 30, 2000, Brannan was sentenced to death. Nearly fifteen years later, on January 13, 2015, the State of Georgia executed Brannan by lethal injection.
who was in the wrong here?

same
not going to fall for tricks either

FUCK COPS AND FUCK NIGGERS
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc8GF8YLsHc
Rest in peace, soldier

Bin laden?

Are you telling me you can’t handle a wounded hurt bleeding and begging teenage girl? You think a guy like him can’t tell if she’s unarmed? He knew she was.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

www.imdb.com/title/tt0093170/

Attached: 7648180350_d5cf27f2d9_b.jpg (727x1024, 273K)

In the US, it's extremely difficult to use the insanity defense. You have to be hearing voices telling you to kill level of insanity.

everyone
fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1459775702217.jpg (500x448, 25K)

If you actively break into someone's home you deserve whatever's coming to you desu.
I don't care if you're there to pull an ebin youtube prank or to rape his daughters. If you're breaking into a home for beer money and get ganked by a lunatic, you're responsible for putting yourself in that situation. If Buffalo Bill's watching Ranma 1/2 and you come crashing through the window for your "petty theft" I'm not going to have any sympathy.

the guy was fucking dancing in the footage it's clear he wasn't just faking it to get off

This but unironically since Jews did 9/11.

If you are the only one who can hear the voices how will the jury know you're insane?

There was one called ‘Executions’ that was pretty similar.

HEY user YOU REMINDED ME
I found this review on IMDB like 10 years ago. Whatever the fuck this dude is describing is most definitely not Men Behind the Sun 4. Any idea what the fuck he's talking about? At this point I'm convinced it's just a crazy person, I've been trying to track down whatever the fuck this is for years. Any leads would be appreciated.

Attached: mbts4.png (463x639, 75K)

You have to have a history of severe mental illness with other people. The Aurora shooter who thought he was the Joker is an example of someone who successfully used it.

just ask

Watch out edgemaster

>He knew she was.
How did he know that?

The main issues are
>executing them after they've been down for several minutes
>not calling the cops to report it
>recording the deaths and laughing about it
Really paints the guy in a bad light. He was completely justified in protecting his home, but he went about it in such a bad way. Letting them bleed out while waiting for the cops to arrive and laughing at them while not recording would've kept him out of jail.

Faces of Death as well

Im sure a guy like him would easily handle going through the pockets of a wounded teen girl who got shot and fell down stairs.

The fact he recorded it all. Planned the killing. Admitted to premeditated murder. Laughed about it. (Normies hate this.) All worked against him.

Quick rundown?

>house thieves
Whoa, they were going to steal his house? Most people just settle for burglary.

Yeah the anguish in that guy's voice haunts me

He told her she was going to die after she asked him to stop before killing her. That's not self defense, but murder.

Man tries to stop bullet with only his throat.

>guy who stalked Bjorn for years
>heartbroken when she banged a guy
>killed himself

nice shot

She didn't ask him to stop, listen to the recording. From where he was when she was coming down he literally had no way of knowing if she was armed or not. The only time he might is when he moved the body down, but by that time she was pretty fucked (shot several times in the abdomen and head), so I guess it was murder when he shot her the last time but it still wasn't clear if she was moving around at that point, you can't tell in the recording.

"Hey man nice shot" was about the OP actually.

based thread boys

>shoot them in the leg
When in fear for your life, you shoot to kill, American Law doesn’t recognise ‘warning shots’ or ‘wounding shots’ as indicative of someone acting in self defence.
Also: wounded people sue, plus a wound to the femoral artery or vein will kill you just as surely as a center body mass shot.

I think it's more the fact that the outcome of getting shot was still a possible and justified one for breaking into a home.

That guy's particular execution of shooting them was bad, but I can't say "Oh wow those poor babies" because they were just as at fault for initiating that situation whether they broke into Pinhead's lounge or got double-tapped by an off-duty cop.

She said I’m sorry and oh god. I don’t know what more do you need. And he had ample time considering he shot her and she was pleading with him. He could’ve checked if she had weapons but he shot her even more times close range.

>The intruders were plainly unarmed
That can be changed posthum for the courts, what's important is that these people violated the NAP and got what they deserved.

You have a very fucked up personal definition of justice.

Christ this, I don't know why people think shooting someone in the leg is a good solution in these situations.

Plus trying to shoot for someone's extremities could also mean more missed shots, and depending on the situation it could mean hitting innocent bystanders or bullets ricocheting off of stuff.

Did the guy even end up molesting the kid?

CAREFUL I HAVE THE OUCHIE STICK NOW

Did you listen to the recording? She only said that after she was shot several times, and again, he literally had no way of knowing she wasn't armed. It happened very quickly, hence why I say you need to listen to the recording to get it.

>>heartbroken when she got BLACKED
ftfy

Most "shoot their leg!" posters are from Cali and have never shot even a bb gun.
Or they read Rolling Thunder, Hear My Cry and think everybody can shoot Klansmen on the foot like grandma.

Well we're reviewing an old case. She seemed to panic and clearly didn't constitute a threat by the time he said "No, you're dying!" before executing her.

They were in his house. He confirmed that the female was unarmed after he dragged her shot up and crippled body to the room where he shot her cousin, then fucking executed her.

That's not self defense, that's not asking for something frivolous in a life or death situation, that murder and you niggers can make excuses all day about it but I'm glad that faggot is rotting away and getting black dick up his ass daily

He planned this. He knew how many were in his house. He already killed one and wounded the other. Cops do this. The threat is neutralized. That’s it. The girl was done. The situation was handled but instead he toyed with her and ended her.

I could be wrong, but he's probably shitposting. The misuse of pantoprazole is the biggest give away.

Attached: 1533947586513.jpg (499x382, 30K)

He literally dragged her wounded body to where he cousins corpse was. He had ample time to check.

>I'm sure you were so perfect at a young age
Never broke into someone's home. Did you?

I did much worse and got away with it all. Pretty easy if there's no dog or meddling kids around.

I always was under the impression that it was fake?

Why do /k/cels always call it Cali? You guys know only black people call it that, right?

See I thought the same thing but if you go to his IMDB profile he has like 20 reviews of similar obscure flicks that are legit reviews of actual movies. This one got the movie so wrong that I have hope he was sent some fucked up movie instead of MBTS4.

>crime a justifies crime b
Guess people breaking into someone's home deserve to be murdered then.

This. Did a lot of dumb things as a kid. Ran around in the woods where venomous snakes could've bitten me, tried to raft a flooded creek, and lots of street racing.

But I never even thought about stealing, least of all going so far as to burglarize some stranger's home.

>his father’s POW watch
How many assholes did that have to be smuggled in?

You have a stretched out asshole

this is fucking based,

Hence why I said the only shot that would be "murder" and not self defense was the last one to her head as it would be after he dragged her down and ostensibly had time to check if she was unarmed. But before that no, it was reasonable self defense.

Her panicking really says nothing about her possibly being armed. And by the time he said that she'd already been shot.

People ITT defending them really need to listen to the recording, you guys have a really incorrect view of things based off of the wiki article as it seems to imply a drawn out torture sequence with her begging for her life, which definitely did not happen.

Yeah, I stole things , did underage drinking, got into fights. I was surrounded by misery, addiction, and mental illness. Now that I've had time to grow a bit I've got a far better life because there were people willing to help me when I had no one else.

A lesson in maturity I guess you've never had

Defending yourself isn't s crime, but murdering an incapacitated 17 year old girl isn't self defense. Get over yourself you fucking lunatic

>ran around in the woods
Is this a brag? People live in the woods and swamps you pussy.

Uh, yeah? What do you stand to gain by assuming home invaders are harmless?

O&A had good commentary on this: youtu.be/S8QCQYjNOXU

He didn't bait them he just knew they were going to rob him again.

>muh 17 year old girl
I think you mean 17 year old criminal scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc

This, and simply moving his car is not "baiting" anyone to rob his house.

A schizo destroyed the outside of my job on a main street with tons of people locked inside, took the cops 45 minutes to show up and he wasnt even held for observation.

he looks so smug before his brain gets blended
basedbasedbased

No it's not a brag. I'm saying being a dumb kid fucking around in the wood all day without telling anyone is risky in the time of pre-cellphones in the event you were bitten by a snake/stray dog/etc. It's a risky behavior. I was listing risky behaviors that obviously don't always turn out bad but have the possibility. But even the kid me that ignored "acceptable" risks wouldn't be so brazen as to break into a home. That's an unacceptable risk in a place where everyone's armed.

>Assume that you need to murder the Intruders because they've come to kill or torture you
Uh... No? There's this thing called situational awareness. If you live around a school area it's probably unwise to assume that anytime there's a break in it's because there is a serial killer tryna getcha

I just read is review of Cannibal Ferox and I'm more convinced he's bullshitting.
>Ugo Tognazzi's Tribute to the African American Community
26 July 2005
Sometimes children become upset during movies that to us seem fairly tame. We have had to walk out of only one movie because our children became upset. I believe it was this particular film, "Cannibal ferox" which dealt with the experiences of a American student during a sojourn into the heart of deepest Africa. Since the lead character was a girl of about the same age of my daughters, I thought they would be interested in the movie. They became upset early in the movie when a panic situation occurred in a remote area and the she got separated from the expedition. Somehow she made her way into the Nigerian Basin and discovered there, blooded, skinless human trunks hanging from a tree-stem in a clearing....

Damn, so I guess the fact that the police couldn't arrest a schizo disrupting an area this means if you've incapacitated an intruder it's within your right to execute them

>bad things never happen in school areas!
Was he even living in a school area? You're dumb as fuck if you think it's unreasonable to assume that two regular robbers aren't armed or at least willing to hurt an old man living alone.

Invading someone’s home absolutely justifies the use of lethal force.

based boomer

I was just busting your balls user. You don't have to be so rational.

Fucking reddit

sometimes it don't feel like you're joking there's a lot of people around.

>Bad things can possibly happen in school areas, so whenever someone break into your home just shoot first and ask questions later
Lmao

Not in the USA, where it is perfectly legal to shoot somebody who is breaking and entering into one's home.

OWN3D

Attached: 1505831721668.gif (350x197, 1.68M)

for me, it's flight recorders
youtube.com/watch?v=Xfh9-ogUgSQ
WHOOP WHOOP

Attached: son's plane.jpg (1002x1020, 226K)

Well apparently not since the guy who shoot the two teens (who dindu nuffin!) is in jail.

Yes, when people break into your home just assume the best, certainly things like never happen. Maybe if that old lady had been nicer to the intruder she would have lived.

It means that its foolish to rely on police protection.

LOW TERRAIN
PULL UP PULL UP

while overall muzzie countries are shit because they are still developing, consider the following chad aspect:

in the west, you kill yourself if your career is ruined, or a woman wrecks your finances, or the law just looks to not be on your side. meanwhile the chad muslim refuses to accept he has been vanquished, and proceeds to murder his daughter who made him look like shit, or kill the boss who wronged him, or even the plant a bomb in the court to attack the system that ruled against him. in the muslim zone, you don't just give up once things are done, the extremist takbir-ist refuses to accept things how they are

you may not like it, but this is what peak praxis looks like

Attached: allah green.png (473x479, 288K)

I'm from Bosnia and that's not how we do things lmao
would be based if we did

well of course I was posting about extremists, average muslim now is an amerifat wannabe

He said muslims not apostates

delet this we are muslim I drink kafr blood for breakfast

>Teenagers breaking into your place to steel beer money is "terrorizing" you
Yes, you complete faggot.

>there exist good people that break into homes
Nah, they don't get the benefit of the doubt. If a burglar breaks in and get shot, absolutely nothing of value was lost.

No, you're just within your right to kill people who break into your home, self defense or not.

>so whenever someone break into your home just shoot first and ask questions later
Are you a fucking slasher movie victim? If somebody breaks into your house, you will first stop and ask what their intentions are? Moron.

I rewatched it. It's real alright

Oh no, the god of Racism will punish them what are they gonna do? [:cryingemoji:][:cryingemoji:]