New JOKER footage

IT'S TOO KINO
youtu.be/_q7hvK8tGxM

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-000935.png (2029x2048, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t-hB1TzoG7M
youtu.be/Ipi9pFoIMS0
youtube.com/watch?v=JNlnQwHWSYw
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU
youtube.com/watch?v=CcNo07Xp8aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8
streamable.com/20b0n
streamable.com/td5h4
streamable.com/rqrwu
streamable.com/wiu5c
streamable.com/48hnw
indiewire.com/2019/08/joker-review-joaquin-phoenix-1202170236/
youtube.com/watch?v=SzLHU6S4oic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapo_Trap_House
youtube.com/watch?v=TnlPtaPxXfc
twitter.com/Leviticus19_18/status/1171305508231438336
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
youtube.com/watch?v=qO69chT18nY
twitter.com/nickmullen/status/1171274927401517057
pdfhost.io/v/F6B@YxwbD_ROMEO413.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vt_Iof81zcE
youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHA
Was this directed by the redditor that directed guardians of the galaxy?

is this film our next big meme? been a while since we've had one based on an actual film coming out and not just anti humor bullshit

No it's by Todd Phillips. Who's notorious for putting a million songs in his movies but he's actually cooled it down in this film.

>le common licensed radio song soundtrack
Watchmen levels of cringe. I like the Frank Sinatra song from the trailer better

Meh.
>score slowly creeps in
H-holy shit.

Attached: 5bscpjh5e7k21.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

Is that the real audio? I wasn't going to see it, but now I see I have a valid reason for not going. It's too cringe.

>hear music in background during film
>immediately think its like guardians of galaxy
holy fucking cringe

is this the level of film watcher here?????

Is the song real? makes no sense

Might produce DKR tier memes if it lives up to hype.

that is the worst song choice for the scene

It's guardians of the galaxy levels of reddit sensibilities

Goddamn I love it already

Now dig on this.

Fucking zoomer

youtu.be/t-hB1TzoG7M

Absolute fucking Kino.

People not understanding the meaning behind why the music doesn't fit and it's off. This is art on a whole other meta. Simply astonishing.

Pretty interesting little build-up, 2bh. I imagine contextually it's even better.

it doesnt fit. is it meant not to fit? its like someone just turned on the radio and said 'yeah that hey song, lets play that during this scene'

Haha imagine if he fell down the stairs and then held his knee like petuh the grifdin and went sssss aaahhhh for 30 minutes

youtu.be/Ipi9pFoIMS0

i'm actually glad they didn't use the clown kino song for this shit movie.

It's made in the same vein as this was youtube.com/watch?v=JNlnQwHWSYw
>how would a redditor see himself as an ebic character

Did he finally have sex?

Buzzword after buzzword.

You'll learn how to be coherent one day, kiddo.

youve been btfo already thinking guardians of reddit is the baseline for this type of scene.
please stop embarrassing yourself.

>is it meant not to fit?
I think the sudden creep-in of the Silent Hill-esque banging music shows that it's meant to be more concerning than anything.

im reminded of this

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

Sorry, marketer.
It's based epic kino! honklers rise up!! /ourmovie/

we're not getting the full context of what would lead up to why he would be dancing on the stairs.

I think the rock music is in Arthur's head, and then once it goes slow motion and it plays the actual score it shows the reality of what's going on and how disturbing it is that he's become this

It's a scene to show how far he goes from reality just to feel good. It's not well made.

He's on his way to shoot up a late night talk show

>Sorry, marketer.
Yes, because EVERY SINGLE PERSON who is hyped for a movie or television show is a marketer.

You'll stop being a moron one of these days. I believe in you!

>movie is so good WB leaks it entirely as viral marketing
Holy based

it's not. this is the real song they use
youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU

That was Jimmy Durante, idiot.

I wish I could dance that well, 2bh

Oh so those buzzwords are fine then!

>redditors of the redditxy invented putting popular songs in movies
Mouseshill genocide when?

Sinatra plays at the end of the movie, full on dance sequence to that's life and then joker bows at the camera and then it iris out like a loony tunes short

I'm genuinely very happy to see him so happy. Give 'em Hell for all of us, Arthur.

Attached: precioustritium.jpg (668x458, 59K)

Based “free” Jokster man dancing to a paedo’s music

this, todd phillips has been doing this for a while literally watch any hangover.

>pretends to not understand sarcasm to win an internet argument.
Keep up the bad work, user!

reminder this song is literally by a child rapist

>n-no i was being sarcastic
Hilarious. You redditors and your double standards

unless he really likes to say 'hey', i can't imagine what it could be to have such an unfitting song. i like the song, don't get me wrong

someone fix it with this song
youtube.com/watch?v=CcNo07Xp8aQ

>double standards
So you were being sarcastic? Do you honestly believe that everybody who is hyped for a movie is a covert marketer?

>those 2 jannies at the end

Attached: 1568078701169.png (912x960, 691K)

I agree with you. I dont like the stupid stadium rock somg. Its a lazy stupid choice. I even would prefer that old song they used in the trailer

They picked the song because it’s ironic and the go-to celebratory pop song in moments of victory. It’s brilliant for the scene. Zoomers need to dig into music before 2005

this is embarrassing. mcdonald's arthouse indeed.

they should have played this
youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8

>M-Muh McDonald's arthouse
>8 min standing ovation
>Golden Lion
I thought shills dropped that line like a hot rock when it stopped working.

Attached: 1567922265820.jpg (2518x1024, 576K)

incel new favorite hero everybody

fucking pathetic

Attached: cuck joker.png (625x639, 334K)

>arthouse
>nor the director or anyone from the crew have claimed it's arthouse at all
the same people who post this McDonald's arthouse shit post this comparison pic of shots from taxi driver and joker implying taxi driver is arthouse kek

Slow motion. ffs. This is The movie you guys are gong nuts about?

You overrate the worth of this site and yourself.

100% desu, Just like how I believe that all the "people" posting about shootings are shills(both studio and feds) otherwise you'd read about it on the news by now if it was random posters since they're arresting people for meme shit like this in other places now.

Reminder that Gary Glitter is a pedophile!!!FACT!!!

holy cringe

All leaks so far
streamable.com/20b0n
streamable.com/td5h4
streamable.com/rqrwu
streamable.com/wiu5c
streamable.com/48hnw

Imagine being so fat you look at movies and think of McDonald's

>he doesn't know she's merely a hallucination except for him meeting her in the elevator once and then it's implied he kills her
might wanna stop posting this before you embarrass yourself kid

based

This music video was Directed by Tobe Hooper (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)!!!FACT!!!

>wins golden lion
>gets universal praise from european critics
>gets #cancelled by SJW disney employee mutt critics
Nah son, this is pure kino

Attached: 1567353893171.jpg (2048x1536, 532K)

this is gonna win a razzie for WORST AUDIO
Fucking cringe

Try rewatching it, it immediately grew on me after a brief gap and then a second viewing. You've also gotta imagine the scene contextually, I've watched individual scenes and found them sort of weird for some flicks, then watched from beginning to end and have found them a lot more compelling when you understand a narrative.

>People posting about memes are shills
Someone is too young to remember James Holmes. Lmao

>This is embarrassing
For you

>RAZZIES!

Attached: 1512335721893.png (2668x1747, 75K)

>100% desu
You are delusional.
>Just like how I believe that all the "people" posting about shootings are shills(both studio and feds)
They are called "memes," dumbass.
>otherwise you'd read about it on the news by now if it was random posters since they're arresting people for meme shit like this in other places now.
One cannot arrest somebody if they committed no crime and gave no indication that they are going to shoot up a theater?

And why would a studio want their audience to believe that they will FUCKING DIE if they go see the studio's movie? And who is involved in this conspiracy? How massive is it? How could Warner Bros possibly get away with this without somebody coming forward? You think unpaid interns wouldn't spill the beans?

You sound like a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

godamm joker is cringe as all fuck

So is Mac demarco the joker now

>tranny joker
Fuck this gay society

WHATS THE SONG?

Oh are we playing the who's a newfag game now that you're marketing ways have been exposed?
Lets also talk about if your glowie plan goes through: Like TDKR you won't be able to discuss the movie at all since everyone will want to discuss your orchestrated event. Then like all the other places getting shut down this year you'll be forced to join us on back up Yea Forums and the mods/janitors there don't allow your type of shilling(they're also allowed to post user info unlike here)

Attached: 1323197198604.jpg (960x743, 191K)

But like, why didn't they use lil peep or billie eilish? That's what the joker would listen to and that music is like actually deep.

I know what I’m watching tomorrow night. Thanks user!

Going in with tissues in my pocket, 2bh. I have a gf so I'll get past the SWAT teams, but I was a full-blooded khv up until like two years ago, and the feelings never go away.

Attached: gillian anderson, i miss you baby.gif (250x170, 2.75M)

Everything about this movie, especially the last part of this video screams, "Look this is a serious character drama Oscar bait performance"

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1547659975707.png (900x300, 90K)

>>gets #cancelled by SJW disney employee mutt critics
LOL

Attached: 1568088595600.jpg (595x638, 109K)

Say what?

I fucking knew it would never live up to that trailer. Of course they'll butcher the soundtrack.

So you're retarded.

>Oh are we playing the who's a newfag game now that you're marketing ways have been exposed?
You have made assertions with no evidence backing them. One does not merely win an argument by declaring victory.
>Lets also talk about if your glowie plan goes through: Like TDKR you won't be able to discuss the movie at all since everyone will want to discuss your orchestrated event.
What does this even mean? Are you suggesting that the TDKR shootings were orchestrated, ? Proof?
> Then like all the other places getting shut down this year you'll be forced to join us on back up Yea Forums and the mods/janitors there don't allow your type of shilling(they're also allowed to post user info unlike here)
What are you talking about and where is your proof?

>le zoomer fortnite dancing

Dubs confirm you're part of the "target audience"

Attached: columbine_investigation_video-2.jpg (618x410, 72K)

Rock and Roll Pt 2
Gary Glitter

That looks like a fucking commercial.

For real? That does sound kino

He sound and talks like a fucking tranny faggot in the clips. Watch them yourself fool.

indiewire.com/2019/08/joker-review-joaquin-phoenix-1202170236/

This is better :) Gave a negative review despite being overwhelmed by the movie because of SJW politics.

THanks

>Cannot comprehend why people are memeing shootings
Mmkay I'll break it down for you. a real life shooting inspired by the joker happened, and now, a stand alone film on the Joker is out. If you couldnt put two and two together and don't expect this type of shit on Yea Forums you are a genuine newfag.

Is it because the weird music choice shows you how DAMAGED he is, or are you suggesting the fucking Joker is gonna be some ambiguous 2deep4u kubrick bullshit?

>You have made assertions with no evidence backing them. One does not merely win an argument by declaring victory.
>Someone is too young to remember James Holmes. Lmao
The image I posted is one of the first "memes" to come from TDKR on Yea Forums and a very obscure one at that. You not knowing this shows you're new
>What does this even mean?
The epic theres going to be a shooting meme posting for this movie
>What are you talking about and where is your proof?
Gone because again the site was shut down(8/tv/) due to the last shooting, but I'm sure you've seen "zach" thrown around here when anti-blade runner 2049 threads pop up.

Attached: 1343518516549.jpg (279x270, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SzLHU6S4oic

Attached: 1503480362790.gif (500x558, 1.47M)

I watched them and have no clue what you're talking about. I think coming to Yea Forums and replying to all those Euphoria bait threads are wracking your brain, user.

Yep, Im thinkin its kino boys

Attached: 20190207_172250.jpg (480x206, 48K)

is joker a chapo or a cum boy?

Reminder that only mentally disabled amerisharts can't separate art from an rtist

Neither. He listens to old episodes of Sleepycabin and The Last Podcast on the Left

>OMG IT'S KIIIIIIINNNNOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1563423964314.png (454x520, 13K)

yeah saw all the leaked clips.
too tryhard, too edgy. big yikes.

>is he a redditor or a redditor
go back

>Everything about this movie, especially the last part of this video screams, "Look this is a serious character drama Oscar bait performance"

100% correct and they cast one of the biggest hipster meme tier douchbag actors in existence!!!FACT!!!

How is Chapo a redditor lmao

that's always been the case.

Hmm, the dialogue completely confirms those script leaks. I guess we'll just need to see how much actually made it into the film. Much of it is up to how Joaquin Phoenix plays it.

this is so fucking tryhard it's bordering on parody. every single decision is cliched.

i think is referring to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapo_Trap_House

So, is this joker the "real" one or some kind of predecessor?

>Someone is too young to remember James Holmes.
What is your argument? I literally mentioned the TDKR shootings in the post you quoted. What point are you trying to make? That WB and the Federal government are in cahoots to make people AFRAID to see Warner Bros movies? You sound crazy.
>The image I posted is one of the first "memes" to come from TDKR on Yea Forums and a very obscure one at that. You not knowing this shows you're new
I was around for TDKR. I remember defending the movie from detractors. Why are you obfuscating? What does this have to do with your claim that the people who discuss Joker are shills?
The epic theres going to be a shooting meme posting for this movie
Yes, it's a meme. Why would a studio want their audience to believe that they would DIE if they go see the studio's movie?
>Gone because again the site was shut down(8/tv/) due to the last shooting, but I'm sure you've seen "zach" thrown around here when anti-blade runner 2049 threads pop up.
So, you have no proof and rely on good faith to prove your nonsense argument. Nobody saved anything? You seem so certain that there is a grand conspiracy around. Why is it so obscure? Why is it not on other websites?

Good to know old blue eyes gonna be remembered again. It's a really good song
youtube.com/watch?v=TnlPtaPxXfc

Attached: 1458528102115.jpg (249x243, 10K)

This is embarassing.

It looks like shit.

>puts a clown mask over his clown paint

Attached: 1558729757961.jpg (543x532, 59K)

Why was he invited to the TV show?

>why would a television show look to exploit a major event and invite on a ring leader
dunno

Why does he act so much like a gay bitch??

Why did they make him a tranny?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Because they made fun of his stand up routine and I assume Arthur contacted them about doing his routine on their show live.

>L-LE REDDIT! LE REDDIT! XD!

Stop projecting and just go back

>mcdonalds
GODDAMN MAN YOUR MAKING ME
HUNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: osg.gif (450x250, 936K)

>What is your argument? I literally mentioned the TDKR shootings in the post you quoted
Your claim about being too young to remember Holmes is wrong and the images I've posted are from well before that.
>That WB and the Federal government are in cahoots to make people AFRAID to see Warner Bros movies? You sound crazy.
Government agencies need a reason to shut this site down before the next election and all the spam about shootings is perfect to strong arm cloudflare to drop it like they did with 8-ch. They do and hiro goes to a shit service and the site goes back to being doxed all the time making it unusable or hiro cutting his losses.
>I was around for TDKR. I remember defending the movie from detractors
You don't remember those images, you don't remember how almost all discussion of TDKR was the shooting and Yea Forums crying on /q/ that they couldn't discuss it here yet claim this?
Is there even a point in reading the rest of your lies?

That's what happens when man becomes free to express his bottled up emotions. Just look at this place.

If anything it now feels thematically appropriate, considering he's been made into a crazy incel.

Why does his voice and mannerisms line up with lolcow trannies so much?

Dude what if like...he's going down the stairs...while his mind is also DESCENDING into madness.

woah.

They came to this place get some ideas.

Not him. I'm the guy who brought up James Holmes because of thisBecause it's true. If you don't expect these type of memes here by now for as long as you claim to have been here then I dunno what else to say.

fcking zoomer

>Your claim about being too young to remember Holmes is wrong
Who made that claim? What the fuck are you talking about, schizo?
>and the images I've posted are from well before that.
You posted an old image. What does that image have to do with your claim that the people discussing this movie are marketing shills? Why obfuscate instead of discussing the matter at hand?
>Government agencies need a reason to shut this site down before the next election and all the spam about shootings is perfect to strong arm cloudflare to drop it like they did with 8-ch.
Nonsense conjecture. Show proof of government agencies using Joker in a conspiracy to take this website down.
>They do and hiro goes to a shit service and the site goes back to being doxed all the time making it unusable or hiro cutting his losses.
See above.
>You don't remember those images, you don't remember how almost all discussion of TDKR was the shooting and Yea Forums crying on /q/ that they couldn't discuss it here yet claim this?
NIGGER, YOU ARE LYING! All of the discussion about TDKR wasn't about the shootings, lying faggot. The movie grossed over a billion at the box office, and you think tv only discussed the shooting? There are multiple threads every single fucking day about then movie that have NOTHING to do with the shootings.
>Is there even a point in reading the rest of your lies?
Where did I lie, schizo? I asked you a simple question about shilling, and then you brought up a series of unverified conspiracies and tried to tell me "I was too young to be on Yea Forums during TDKR" (complete non-sequitur, by the way).

Schizo, provide PROOF that there is a government conspiracy, in which Warner Bros is complicit, to make people not want to see Joker by implying that there will be spree shootings at the premieres. Do that or shut up.

literally using a pedo song to show how deep his down the crazy rabbit hole. Pure kino

Holy mother of based. It truly is getting crazier out there

>discord trannies desperately trying to astroturf against this movie

Hey remember when MCU trannies from discord raided the board when Joaquin didn't win in Venice and then got absolutely B (blown) T (the) F (fuck) O (out) a few minutes later. Little wonder they are SEETHING so hard now right?

Attached: 1567952130040.jpg (596x419, 65K)

The stabbing scene with the manlet and subway scene are actually quite compelling, particularly the weird mix of laughter & concern I suddenly felt when manlet was too short to open the door. The talkshow scene has some of that rather ridiculous dialogue from that one page of the script that gets thrown around a lot, though I think the acting manages to mitigate it. It's hard not to initially cringe with Joker acting so fucking goofy, but then when I actually think about what an inherently goofy character the Joker is, as well as that this is apparently the infamous "incel Joker", it makes wanna see more.

I also do actually quite like the OP scene, upon rewatching it.

the entire point of his feminine tranny voice and mannerisms is that he was raised by a pedophile single mother

kiwifarms just got hacked btw. hope you didn't have an account there!

twitter.com/Leviticus19_18/status/1171305508231438336

>award winning
>performance of the generation
>certified paradigm shift in cinema
>first true capekino
>second true incelkino after Blade Runner 2049
>joker literally dabbing on the haters
I can't fucking believe this timeline

Attached: 1557053475426.png (493x411, 291K)

Why are mcucks so bitter?

lmao isnt this the 3rd or 4th time this happened

Is it the Psycho of this generation?

>incelkino
>2049
Wait is it the mexican meme group "imogensfavoritepage" spamming all this? holy shit

joosh's day job is making enemies with people that take themselves too seriously (like himself) on the internet.

Dab on them mouses Arthur!

Seriously? That would make it pretty kino if they were willing to go that hard in the paint. I was curious *just* why they would direct Joaquin to talk that way, it's quite over-the-top, even considering what an over-the-top character the Joker is.

quick rundown of the leaks?

Because they have to beg for Oscar's when DChads are handed awards that matter.

Will Joker be the greatest pleb filter of our time?

They don't have a lion

Attached: 1567901026544.jpg (474x474, 74K)

You are legit schizophrenic

Suicide Squad won an oscar (probably going to win another one on the second go around) and RDJ can't. FACT!!!

He absolutely has a lot of gay mannerisms while on the talk show. Especially when he says, "how about another joke?" That's peak gay.

>pitching RDJ against Joaquin fucking Phoenix
It's like they like losing or something

The two previous Golden Lion winners were garbage.

That's Gary Glitter, bud. It's pretty reddit to not know the significance of the song.

Why do alt-righters get triggered by this movie so bad? Are we as a society forgetting that movies are suppose to be for fun and aren't real?

>tfw you take the stupid Terry Davis shit too seriously and it opens up your own schizophrenia.

>Getting a gun trough security checks in murica
Americans would all be shot within a week if they were that lax with security

Okay, it's official... he's completely lost his MIND!!

Sounds like you're repressing something, user.

That's not a dab. His arm is in front of his face according to the camera angle, but away from his face in actuality.

get DABBED on niqqa

Okay, I will, but not by the Joker in that picture lmao.

J U S T L I K E M E

Attached: 1553631173736.jpg (1400x999, 308K)

Will this be the movie that utterly destroys Disney, Jokerbros?

Attached: Joker thinking about Babs.jpg (484x520, 105K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck

People weren't that concerned about guns as much back then

kino

is that just a live-action version of that Batman: The Killing Joke (2016) animated movie, expanding that "one-bad-day" arc of the Joker?

youtube.com/watch?v=qO69chT18nY
>the madman actually does it
Is he... could he truly be... /ourguy/?!

Attached: 1554766488569.png (512x512, 207K)

Attached: 1552239191279.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

this but unironically

He's right. You hear that faggot voice everyday on the radio and on television. It's flamboyant and cringe for joker.

Femcels can’t exi-

I think that voice he does is only for the TV show when he gets invited there.
In the video leak where he stabs the guy he sounds normal and has a normal voice

I fucking love it already.

Oh my
twitter.com/nickmullen/status/1171274927401517057

Attached: beautifuls.png (594x197, 17K)

Man imagine Joaqker doing rhe Killing Joke with Pattinson Batman
It would be trully, undeniably kino

Bale. Closer to his age range.

seriously, I was worried that the talk show scene would be the climax. I'm 100% on board with this goofy shit

I'm hyped. It's been a while since they made a movie that just went fuck all let's have some fun.

I think the age difference would make it even more kino actually
Like Joaker corrupting and trying to take young Bats into cynicism and almost succeeding, just like in the story. It would make Pattinson a ot more profund than other Batmans instantly too. The point of TKJ is that Bats is a carzy as the Joker, they’re the same

So, is the joker from the movie the "real one" or some kind of predecessor inspiring him?

How was this leaked? This was only shown in Venice to selected media members. This movie isn't out for another month.

Where can you watch the full thing?

Its at TIFF

Based Pajeet

Usually slow motion is trash, but but it fits here given the situation that it's basically a mentally ill guy dancing to music that isn't actually there. He's imagining himself dancing majestically in the sunlight but he's just a weirdo dressed like a clown that's awkwardly strutting his stuff

2nd this.

I heard there was the entire movie in 2 minute clips. I assume someone was memeing since the person taking those few turned the camera off several times.

I'd unironically watch a cam of this even at that angle.

I just hope it's a good film desu, don't want to have too high expectations. DC kinos back on the menu boys

>broadcast is still on after host is shot

Kino

Where is the full movie?

you're living in it

most incels are autogynephiles, which leads to being a tranny

Attached: that's life.jpg (220x220, 16K)

In theaters

This. It does look really good so far though, if it's great I hope DC will do more one off movies like this focusing on other villains or heroes. This has been way more interesting than generic capeshit.

Who is he?

Attached: 1562578370528.jpg (300x300, 17K)

If I owned a Fancy dress shop I'd be buying red suits in bulk right now.

Shame they have an awful catalogue besides Joker and Batman.

A Deathstroke or Lex Luthor movie would be pretty cool.

That's Nick Mullen, from cumtown.

Nick>Adam>Stav

>literally screams SOCIETY

Attached: 1568003717632.jpg (194x259, 9K)

All of the leaked scenes I've seen looks like a Redditor's idea of what "deep" or "dark" is, I don't get the hype, maybe I've just gotten too old

Meh maybe, all things considered it seems Todd Phillips might have accidentally made the best comic book movie of all time so anything is possible.

CLOWN WORLD
RISE UP

Holy fuck this dude is literally retarded

Big if true

You're not as smart as you think you are

pdfhost.io/v/F6B@YxwbD_ROMEO413.pdf

As you can search, you can read the script of when De Niro dies.

That's the writer of the next joker movie it's a very different take on the character
youtube.com/watch?v=vt_Iof81zcE

Attached: Adrian Soret.png (996x679, 1.41M)

Why the fuck do they think RDJ should get an Oscar for playing himself for 10 years?

DC has great characters that haven't been used properly. Especially when you look beyond the Justice League

>first true capekino

second. First one was Unbreakable.

>Only got your email and IP
They literally tell you to make a throwaway and use a VPN, anyone stupid enough to not do it is retarded.

If you were "too old" you wouldn't still be using Yea Forums

by

Being old and out of touch is literally Yea Forums's schtick

Presumptuously so that they dont see him

TRANNER KINO
TRANNIES RISE UP!
I’m going to fuck every boipussy in this thread

Tranny. Fucking. Kino.
Will anons be mad if I go and see this in my thigh highs??

Are you skinny with a cute biological boy face?

I’m 112lbs so basically anorexic. I’m on hormomes including SERMs which suppress breast growth so I can remain a boy

r u goth

It would be fucking hilarious if just to piss off the guy who keeps trying to shit on Joker by saying he's a tranny to actually have trannies take this as a good thing and make it their movie.

Attached: 1566657703646.gif (480x270, 278K)

desu trannies just find it hotter when they're insulted. i wanna get my dick sucked by anyone who calls me mentally ill. ):^) it's a turn on.

Pretty much desu. Are you out though? Or boymoding?

The real one, he kidnaps a Robin that turns into Leto's Joker

I’m not the same tranner who is spamming tranny joker threads, just started it here because I find it kinda funny and cute uwu

sometimes ill just be a boy for a week or 2 and then go back to being a dumb tranny, a goth one at that. like the others here im very skinny and have a very babyish face so im able to switch back and forth easily, same way with my trans bf.

Tumblr/Twitter trannies get offended if you call them anything but yeah almost every tranny here gets hard whenever you call them mentally ill or retarded.

Attached: 1567720813905.jpg (1490x1146, 166K)

Trans bf so ftm? Ftms are nasty senpai I don’t like their frumpy bodies they look scary af with big’ol hips in boijeans

Constantine was kino too
But still, joker is truly a once a generation gem

for fucking sure this film will trigger some nutjobs in the USA or random western EU country to go on a rampage

but that's what superb cinema does, it touches people, different people in different ways

by the way the film looks amazing, todd phillips really surprised me, I didn't know he had it in him, JP is outstanding as always, for sure he will be nominated, if there's any justice he will get the best leading role with brad pitt as the best supporting actor, but we don't live in a just world

Attached: 1523916201892.jpg (252x244, 10K)

Do the shitivist twitter trannies even count? Most are balding soi men or hons like JessicaYaniv

he's very gentle and small tittied and let's me fuck pussi, he's not gonna get surgery either.

>gimme Le Synthwave soundtrack
Dude...like CRINGE much?

Huh that could work then. tfw no femboy bf or gf to cuddle

Twitter trannies are usually really fat and ugly, the trannies I know that post here are pretty skinny and not that ugly in their biological male state and usually skinny or tall

>Synthwave
Are you deaf?

But didn't batman kill the joker in that graphic novel?

it's the best, he's got a soft cute girl voice as well.

t. ESL Student

>The point of TKJ is that Bats is a carzy as the Joker, they’re the same

no it fucking isn't

it's implied and left to the readers interpretation

HE SAYS SOCIETY
HE SAYS SOCIETY
HE SAYS SOCIETY

It's implied but I think the writer or someone confirmed he didn't.

>YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE
How many manifestos is this going to appear on?

>purposelly spoiling for yourself the KOTY (Kino of the Year)

Why do anons do this?

Reminder that new joker belong to resetera not 4incelel

Kek

>Switch owners

Attached: 1543060741912.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

spoilers don't matter for me

this
i bet so many fucking kings are gonna try to get on tv to shoot up the place
screenshot this

>literal tranny is a switch owner

Attached: 1498779802615.gif (470x437, 1.55M)

I didn't fuck up. It's society.

not that user but i own all consoles. im glad i got one so i could play astral chain

In the original script it said “system” and they changed it to society. They definitely have some interns or Phillips himself doing field research on chans.

I'm currently editing mine

I hear the score is getting rave reviews as well which makes me even more hype. Fuck Marvel for this whole DUDE CLASSIC ROCK SONG LMAO trend

this

spoilers is such a dumb thing americans ushered into modern culture, who gives a flying fuck about spoilers especially in cinema, 'michael corelone dies' whoops now I don't want to watch the godfather because it's ruined

in cinema story is secondary at best, the whole experience of watching a film comes first, it's the art of moving pictures not the fucking art of telling a story

Ugh if you play retro games like the NES system they have then yes. On botw or minecraft, no

>minecraft on switch
>bedrock edition
big cringe

Why didn't CIA stop Arthur?

not digging gay joker at all looks real bad

Yeah the score seems to be most of the film. Smile by Chapin and White Room by Cream seem to be the only major exceptions

Why does he sound so stereotypically gay?

Also I bleach my butthole daily atm. It was already pink with no discolouration/pigmentation but now it looks like a fruit, or candy. Imagine the smell and crusty black mess that is the butthole of a twitter activist tranny

It already has. Mousecuckteers are losing their fucking marbles and begging /pol/ for help of all people.

cia is too smol at the moment, he's the little kid joksta makes smile at the pet cemetery, will be in the sequel, dark cia rises

give me one version of the joker that isn't gay as fuck? they literally had to give him a gf-harley to make him less gay, joker is the fucking gayest villain in all of comics

>THAT'S NOT funny you can't joke about that

What did Phillips mean by this?

I’m a really casual gamer though. I just like to play in bed with my mind on a drip. I’m not gonna pay 3k for a good pc for mc

If Sony get a monopoly the japanese industry is dead. Sony favor too much their western blockbusters. And sonyggers will have to pay for that.

Post it once it's finished, king.

they're fat slobs who unironically spend more time on Twitter than most do on Yea Forums.

Hitchcock cared a lot about spoilers considering the lengths he took for Psycho. Critics also took care to not spoil stuff either. Besides, they were a thing for a long time in cinema. Don’t see what the big deal here is. The art of telling a story and the art of moving pictures are not exclusive at all. There’s also the art of telling a story through moving pictures. Also, hi Seneca.

why the fuck are nobody mentioning that it was taken down?>

RE UPLOAD YOU FAGGOTS!!

try reading the thread next time

It's on the thread already blind faggot, check the streamables

More reminiscent of Spider-Man 2, really.
youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM

anyone else feel like when joker shot the talk show host he was representing us?

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

yes
this is truly /ourmovie/

>what do u get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that treats him like trash
thats like 90% of this fucking site

Attached: 1559918508548.jpg (640x861, 142K)

I unironically think Todd and his team browsed Yea Forums while scripting this film

YOU
GET
WHAT
YOU
FUCKING
DESERVE

Attached: AYUWOKI_HEE_HEE.gif (500x500, 271K)

>he was representing us?

shills need to be gassed.

its habbening

Attached: 84324564.jpg (297x358, 8K)

>reddit trying to say we are reddit for liking Joker and turning us into each other
Cheeky, Reddit, really cheeky.

Attached: 1568077727116.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>Reddit
Literally mouseshills, its embarassing

Attached: 1566737776440.png (434x428, 176K)

Disney shills absolutely SEETHING itt

>That fake British accent
>ME ON THE TELLY?
Kino

WE

Attached: 0508b8d1497f40cbfc330ca2f1e78eb7-754x394.jpg (754x394, 40K)

>TRANNY ACTOR
>TRANNY ACTOR
>HE'S A TRANNY
>YOU'RE A Yea Forums, YOU DON'T LIKE TRANNY

LIVE

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE

Attached: sam beast.jpg (750x757, 347K)

That was the funniest shit yesterday because they were forcing that shit over several threads like we weren't going to realize they were trying to make us dislike it just because the pitch of his voice was modified, even some other anons said that the pitch of De Niro's voice was modified.

Attached: 1568057025159.png (496x447, 278K)

IN

A

BROOKLYN

NO

SLEEP

TILL

SNEED

SOCIETY

Attached: 1456743.jpg (345x323, 14K)

SOCIETY

fellas
how many tv talk show shootings will we start seeing now?

look it's the sneedfag invading Joker threads per usual because his crypto threads aren't getting too much attention with all the joker leaks.

Why was the talk show live though?

Because they wanted to make fun of him. Even De Niro says it.

no one gives a shit about how talk shows are really done. Dark Knight returns had a live talk show too.

thats nick mullen you moron lmao get educated

Because Last Circus already used it

Leaks where? i heard there were clips here

S O C I E T Y

hnnngggg

Everybody knows that the kino way is makeup over mask

Why wasn't Yea Forums seething every other time Joker did gay shit?