Fitkino

Fitkino

Attached: FC4DC786-F1A2-4F20-B17B-BBB575D24A01.jpg (480x480, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sBVTyLLZG58?t=195
youtu.be/o2-oRH9xsIA?t=25
youtu.be/Wr7cleQsW0k
youtu.be/Flj_FgV7duQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OIP0iqySMLo
youtu.be/qJdMjRHRLfg
youtu.be/8tMxoSLWUfk
youtu.be/ZRJ3oERtq0E
youtube.com/watch?v=KC7QTRNALvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly the best part of that movie.

And their fight in the building, and the fight when Batman takes all the dudes on

Why would this retard train in a sewer

I think they cg'ed something with him on this scene, that's why he's all hidden in the shadows. Those steroids seemed to have given ben bitch tits after.

Attached: 1560682533742_0.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

Imagine him going into a rage and beating the shit out of Joaquin Phoenix.

Attached: rocky-iv.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Attached: 1567647562659.webm (640x360, 463K)

That looks like it would demolish your shoulder

I think he said they brushed up his abs similar to cages in gr

My dick is bigger than his ROM and I have a tiny dick

What if Bats had fucked up just a small part of his training and injured himself? What then?
Did he really expect shaking a bunch of ropes around to make a difference when everything was riding on kryptonite and power armor?

Cuz his parents died in the sewer. Snyder said there was a deleted scene of him doing push ups over his parent's corpses and test audiences said it was too dark b/c he looked like he was going down on Martha Wayne.

>billionaire
>rusty plates
>wet moldy room
siiiiiiiiiick

Jesus of Nazareth

What the fuck lmaooooooo why would that even exist. I could understand over the grave or even on top of their monastery or whatever tf they were buried in but holy fuck push-ups over the corpsesc

>Report: Turkish forces advancing into Greece after Greek superweapon fails

It's a very specific reason to hate something but in the warehouse scene when the guy shoots bats in the head point blank he makes a sounds just like the assault troopers from Duke Nukem and it fuckin ruins the scene for me.

Based

You would think they would have had him dodge the shot, like his suit would have some kinda warning system. Seems strange that he got shot right in the back of the head.

But you see, what you didn't mention is that this is actually a reference to the Bible. After Jesus was resurrected he spent 3 days and night doing Crossfit to motivate the masses to stop being beta fags.

Can u explain

youtu.be/sBVTyLLZG58?t=195
youtu.be/o2-oRH9xsIA?t=25

What a dumb fucking hack holy shit. Everytime I look in one of these threads I find another hilarious detail about this faggots trainwreck of a cinematic universe.

Lmao URGHHHHH

It’s fine his helmet/cowl was metal right or some shit

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

>dropping the bar at one side
>cgi abs
>people saying this is "the best part of the movie"
I swear the underages on this board.

Absolute kino
WB dropped the ball with JL

Why lie?

Attached: 1565674346015.webm (384x480, 2.97M)

d-did he do too many squats he shranked?

Attached: 1553020800791.webm (640x640, 2.64M)

Attached: 1560683314826.webm (1406x968, 2.8M)

>1 rep
whats the point of this?
also why have all that autism gear? belts and straps are gay as fuck. lift what you can and do it properly.

I knew this fat fuck was just fat.

It's called a 1 rep max you fucking dyel, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

Lmao at the amount of retards who fell for this shit.

Attached: 1525880253662.webm (640x360, 2.39M)

>Lmao at the amount of retards who fell for this shit.
Yea Forums is 90% idiots

its funny that so many guys jerk off to this scene despite it being a critique of traditional masculinity

Wouldn't crossfit be when he was crucified? Get your story straight sweetie

Attached: crossfit3.webm (384x480, 2.44M)

90% idiots who claim to have watched and loved Snyder movies. How do they not even know Batman's origin story?

Attached: 1560685280129.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

There's no way Affleck squats 700lbs...

and 100% COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

LMAO what the fuck is this supposed to be?

Attached: 1567319395812.gif (176x216, 492K)

literally built for dls

did she just peepee?

Attached: 1560685353802.webm (1920x864, 2.81M)

Unironically based, looks fun.

You think Ben Affleck was just casually squating 8 plates in a slippery cave? Lmao

youtu.be/Wr7cleQsW0k

youtu.be/Flj_FgV7duQ

Real fitkino

Attached: worst-bodybuilder-ever.jpg (474x266, 45K)

How do I get better squat form bros? I Squat like 25-30kg (45kg if you count the bar). I find it hard to get the form right. Not because of the weight either, I could do more weight pretty easily.

I can squat well enough to not hurt myself and feel it in the right places, but it just doesn't look right to me.

arya stark workout

Read this, and no I'm not memeing here.

Attached: 51qninUnshL.jpg (373x500, 55K)

when did you start? I was squatting 150kg after 8 weeks of

12 or so weeks ago, but had been doing other strength exercise for longer before then. I could go up more but I've always lingered around the 25-30kg mark because I haven't been confident in my technique and it's hard to assess it in the mirror because I obviously can't get a side angle view on myself.

Is this the Spider-Man training?

fucking kek

lmao she did, i only noticed when you pointed it out lol

>pees to assert dominance

Attached: crossfit.webm (960x1200, 1.95M)

How aggressive are you increasing the load? 3pl8s after 8 weeks is very good. Are you a complete beginner before starting the program or do you had experience in the gym before?

why would he even bother training?

even at beyond peak strength, a normal human being wouldn't even come to 1% of superman's strength. he had the same odds of beating superman as some fat 400lbs neckbeard did. The only reason he survived that fight was because superman took it easy on him.

this guy has technique

Attached: 1516344508477.jpg (453x358, 20K)

>1 rep max
Literally only done by autists who need to give an arbitrary number of how much they lift to explain they’re strong

Normal ppl just look strong you know

how do i get this girl to squat over my face and pee sweat on me?

deadlifts are the most pointless exercises

debate me

>go to powerlifting gym
>see girl squatting heavy
>lie down where your face is below her crotch
>pray

Literally every single person that lifts has tested their max.

Imagine having like a 30 foot high one of these at home just to jump around for fun.

>girl

user, Stefi is on so much gear she's literary packing higher testosterone than you.

>The Thot Slingshot

I never test my 1RM, 2RM or 3RM for me cause I lift in a commercial gym and retards don't know how to spot. Either they catch to early or never at all.

My good friend, who is an ex professional championship winning bodybuilder, agrees with you and has never told me to do dead-lifts as a part of a routine.

I believe you and him, but why are they pointless? The /fit/ guide recommends them as part of their little 3 exercise routines. I've also heard PTs recommend them too. What's the deal? Is it just a dick-waving exercise?

>everybody in the back

Attached: 1503728368827s.jpg (125x125, 1K)

>works out all of the back, forearms and lower body
>bad
Seems like you guys are doing it wrong.

>there was a deleted scene of him doing push ups over his parent's corpses
>looked like he was going down on Martha Wayne

Attached: 1521858489635.gif (427x327, 1.81M)

I test mine regularly and I would never trust anyone to spot for me. I'll get the rep or I'll die.

Or I'll just bail safely using one of a number of methods, depending on the lift.

could he sue whoever made that bar? scary situation

Attached: hmm.jpg (648x526, 43K)

>why yes I do tell people how strong I am by telling them how much I deadlift
do you not see how cringe this sounds?

why not just look good?
>inb4 functional strength
meme

Avant-garde technique

It's his fault for buying cheap bar, invest in a quality bar and this will never happen, ever.

Nice but I rather be safe than sorry, 2RM/3RM for me.

why not stop lifting like an autismo with 1 rep and do 8 reps like a normal person with a lower weight that doesn't snap the bar?

I want to say dick waving. Dead lifts are a lot riskier and make you more prone to injury and the reward is very little if you do accomplish them. Just stick to squats, rows, bench press, and overhead press

Sounds like you're doing them wrong.

>This user thinks it's real

Attached: 1566052254384.gif (500x281, 493K)

this nigga about to leave humanity behind

Attached: 1472214621807.gif (315x293, 2.48M)

>removes all the redundant body parts for better lifting performace

You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>>fucks up the back, forearms and lower body

fixed that for you, you're welcome

I laugh that you think the exercise does all that when you only do 3 reps at maximum.

thats just called straining your muscles, not strengthening. I bet youre a fat fuck powerlifter

>blaming the exercise over your shitty form

That's not sweat that's pee you fucking tard

life imitates art

youtube.com/watch?v=OIP0iqySMLo

>pees herself
Lmao women are adorable. She would be better off to the kitchen

what a hacker

someone post the video of the woman using a leg press the come back and bends her legs the wrong way

Please don't. I've already seen it enough to know never to lock my legs for the rest of my life.

>Too stupid to tell satire from reality
>Humiliates himself by vomiting his awful posts publicly into a board where his stupidity is manifest for all to see
Lmao, what a dumb little bitch

Have you considered that you're retarded?

I initially recorded video to see my angles, specifically bar placement on the traps, the angle your back makes relative to the floor (should be constant), and any signs of buttwink. it helped immensely, and was no longer useful once I got the feel of what 'correct form' was.

this was years ago before I stopped. I was a complete beginner starting at 130lbs/60kg bw but I basically took every word from SS to heart and made copious notes before starting. I wasn't trying to be aggressive with the increase, just tested my 1rm every week to see if progress was feasible. I pussied out after hitting 150kg but am hoping to start up again this month, no doubt with babby weights.

are you tall? maybe your ROM is much greater than mine, I'm 5'6".

>why yes I do deadlifts

Attached: fatty.jpg (620x349, 57K)

Work on your ankle mobility. Also since you're on this website I'll guess you have APT (anterior pelvic tilt) so work on core strengthening exercises

Lastly, lead with your hips and keep your chest up.

>Then you remember glass got made

Attached: 1567488557273.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

>only fat people deadlift

Funny you should say that. I believe I do have pretty significant APT. Mainly manifests in hip and groin pain/discomfort. I've been exercising for about 9 months now and it does provide relief, but it keeps annoying me on and off. I feel it right now, in fact.

>made it ass to grass 1 pl8 today
>only lad in my gym who does ATG with any consistency whatsoever, everyone barely meets parallel for some reason.
>I've literally never squatted anything other than ATG (granted it's only been 3 months), I just dont believe you're squatting if you're not shattering parallel.

Feels good lads. Gonna make it

a natural squirter and i bet she has a big clit

thats called man strength

Anyone remember that pic from rotten back in the day of the lifter with the prolapsed anus?

I have it too man. Core stability workouts, like planks, will help. Not only will it help reduce the APT, but it will make your squat form A LOT more stable.

Professional weightlifters are by far what normies would consider mostly overweight. That has nothing to do with DL.

DL isnt some be all end all lift, but done properlly it is a pretty decent leg workout. Dunno why people bicker about it as anything else. Its dope for your legs and glutes.

Unironically shit form. You can see her heaving with her back before she engages her hip drive instead of putting the weight on her legs. Pretty embarrassing tbqh

i had to get rid of my bench, so what are good chest exercises i can do without one?

The absolute state of manlets

...what equipment do you have?

Bench press is a really good compound exercise so you should probably get another one

Jfc

he looks like one of the coop partners in portal 2

It’s not a chest exercise, it a full body compound. Might as well stop walking or fucking.

i like this one.

is his spine fucked?

He’s retarded so it doesn’t matter.

the body was cgi

>heavy assymmetrical load on his back
yeah right

He weaponized the kryptonite rock and had a suit.

>not touching bar to chest

Literally doing nothing

Attached: 1561373851284.webm (640x640, 997K)

homo didn't even break parallel all he was doing was holding up 600 pounds for a few seconds

>Its dope for your legs and glutes.
squats coupled with weighted lunges are superior so again, what's the point of dl

OP here, c-can we discuss movies that make us wanna lift

Attached: E830827B-1E1C-42A2-9D9B-DEEC9142362A.jpg (1280x720, 300K)

That's because bodybuilders are the faggot thots of the fitness world.

old man strength is a real thing, my dad is in his 74's he used to be a semi-pro boxer, he still trains on the heavy bag every day he'll do ten rounds, and he'd still kick your ass.

should've landed on his head

your squat should look like that is a perfect squat

start with light weight and work on getting your ass to the grass, keep your upper body straight and rigid and squat straight up and down while breaking parallel and don't lean too far forward so that when you reach the bottom of your squat most of the weight is concentrated on the balls of your feet, you want to have the weight concentrated on your heels which is where most of your push will come from that's how you activate your glutes and hammies

weight means nothing if your technique is shit

WAZOWSKI

Attached: Roz.jpg (604x512, 35K)

>Touching your chest when you bench

Dude...

neck hangs 4x4 to failure.

>implying elbows should pass behind back
Enjoy your ruined body.

Stick to the pec deck bros because you're not benching properly.

Five soups?

GG no RE

I'm in tears

Unless you have giant tits you really shouldn't be touching them when you bench. You get full range of effective motion before you reach your chest.

Attached: 1560685485438.webm (320x296, 1.15M)

It's like whenever you hear the Wilhelm scream in a movie it just takes you out because it's stupid as fuck

Attached: 1560683136006.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

Gay

>360lbs on each side
>bar doesn't even begin to bend
Lmao

Holding the barbell with one hand doesn't make the squat that much harder, in fact it's bad form.# and he's risking a serious injury.

Still, what looks like a ~750lb squat is pretty impressive for a beginner.

It's literally one of the most dangerous exercises there is. Risk reward is almost never worth it unless you are professional bodybuilder or something like that. You are a retard for doing it otherwise.

Attached: 1556591545326.gif (290x189, 1.67M)

>70lb deadlift

Is this from the paralympics? I curl more than that.

Quality bars do not bend unless it's 500lbs at each side, invest properly.

based /fittv/ thread

>dead lift so had yourself into the ground
why doesnt he just blow into his thumb to pop his head back out?

>i ego-lifted with piss-poor form and now i'm blaming the exercise
Unironically throw yourself in front of a truck.

Is this a 200kg squat?
I think I'd blow my spine out my arse if I tried that, I can just about manage half of that.

t.neuromuscular recruitmentlet

>the juicer

You're unironically probably not using enough weight. I can't do a proper squat without 100kg, but then I also have retard legs that are different lengths and a rotated pelvis

The great debate: Is a plate 25kg, or 20kg?

>no Pumping Iron yet
cmon now the most /fit/ kino of all time
youtu.be/qJdMjRHRLfg
vid related (the offical /fit/ anthem)

Attached: Pumping_Iron_movie_poster.jpg (262x400, 30K)

It’s always been 20kg apart from using leg press

250kg, reds are 25kg, yellow 15kg

>lifting beyond150kg on anything
Is this why /fit/ is filled with manlets? They’ve all got crushed discs and quasimodo mode?

It's all about the face tho

Are you fucking retarded that's at least 370

1) Does she not feel the pee?
2) Why the fuck does nobody react to the pee?
3) 90% sure the guy behind her says "Hey, paper towels" when she finishes lol

Lbs?

>CG muscles
weew

>1)
Yes.
>2)
They were being polite :)
>3)
Of course. Probably someone lick it up too.

Kek

Probably doesn't. I've had a lot of experiences where I've felt muscle burn in that area and legitimately thought I had pissed myself. It felt like piss was running down my leg. Never have actually pissed myself though, she probably just thought it was that.

>I think I'd blow my spine out my arse if I tried that
Niggerfaggot you ain't suppose to squat that kind of weight in your first go, try linearly progression to that weight instead.

Yea, I mean I may be wrong on the number of plates, but it looks like 3 25kg plates each side plus the 20kg bar. That's around 170kg so 370lbs give or take a few

The only people who should squat 200kg are the fat powerlifterswho weigh over 200kg anyway

Does that ruskie look fat to you?

There was a guy in my gym that squatted 4pl8s ass-2-grass and he weighs around 175lbs, I kid you not. Not sure what happens to him though.

what's she supposed to do? Waste her attempt? if you let something like that stop you you're a massive pussy.

youtu.be/8tMxoSLWUfk

>powerlifters are autistic
Who knew?

When you get up near genetic maximum it’s fine. But yeah, it’s retarded for your everyday lifter

No average lifter do max effort regardless of the reps everyday, not even every week.

Do you think 7" could satisfy her

jesus christ how horrifying

serious question, if elbows behind the back is bad why do we need a bench for? Can't just use dumbells on the ground?

You are just a weak cunt.
Don’t you know the glory of pushing past the failure and pain of your own body?

Is this how Epstein killed himself?

Nah bro I wanna live

>hurrr durr just spread my legs like im in bed

he looks like shit desu

What's the problem? He's just doing Epstein Shrugs.

WEAK

>lifts something heavy slightly off the ground for a short moment
okay this is epic

I know this is bait, but I would've loved to see some shit like this

Just don’t use clips and it is easy to bail weights in emergency, public gyms hate this of course. You really only need clips for explosively olyies.
Deadlifts prevent injury because it trains you to pick things off the ground, like you do in real life.

There should be info on how much weight the bar can handle so if he went over the limit, it's his own fault.

Big crazy Frank Miller Batman is best Batman. I'll miss him when Twilight boy tries to solve the mystery of who stole his almond milk.

Invest in a quality bar and you'll have an ease of mind, no need to check the tension of said bar.

youtu.be/ZRJ3oERtq0E

i liked it

Why do people wear that stomach compressor whenever they lift weights? What's the point of it

>just lift bro you'll look better

support for the knees so you don't blow them out on a heavy squat.

I genuinely believe it’s all face to make people believe you know what you’re doing. Like the autists on /fit/ who wear gloves and straps. It’s cringe

Unironically /fit/kino

Attached: MV5BNmYwYWEzZjctMzk4Ny00YzAzLWFkMzktM2I5MzZkY2M0YjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk2ODQ2OA@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 14K)

I used to use straps because I didn't have the grip strength to match how much the rest of my arm could handle. Don't use them anymore though.

I recently started using gloves because I'm tired of my hands being fucked up with callouses and such.

All gloves do is add something that rubs between you and the bar. Chack is the best you can do, but callous is name of the game

Man up, my friend

it keeps your guts/back from blowing out and gives you support. you risk getting a hernia without it. at high weights anyway

back is weak as fuck

It's been going well so far, to be honest. I don't lift heavy or anything, but it's certainly preventing the callouses caused by the grind against the grain on heavier dumbbells and v-bars etc...

I don't wanna.

Based and Slavpilled Kolkov

>so the peg can go deeper

Overman tier

finally a worthy opponent

Attached: sometimes I pull so hard I rip the skin.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Why did he fall down

Attached: whiteys_mirin_young_154_pound_asian_bull_bench_410_pounds.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Very cute

Do you even lift?

Yeah, and I dont fall down

The fuckin filename

>deleted scene
I remember seeing it on the VHS we rented.
Also fuck Glass and Split too.

There's a bench press scene in his house w his son watching, and there's an additional deleted bench press scene that takes place at the football stadium gym

TICK TICK
BOOM!

>4 hands on the bar
>bounces the bar on his chest
in the words of his fellow yellow brother zzzzzzzzzzzzzero

thank you

>The only reason he survived that fight was because superman took it easy on him.
This is Superman's true weakness. If it weren't for his morality he would just throw anyone that annoyed him into the sun.

Attached: 1553449835637.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

WHY DOESNT SHE WEAR ADULT DIAPER WHEN LIFTING?

Attached: 1523905747367.jpg (249x249, 10K)

Well done m8. Going to assume those are high bar back squats. Full ROM atg is the only true path.

kys rn

Does anyone have the webm where a guy starts bleeding from his nose like crazy when he lifts weights?

He looks kind of short. Is this a good technique to gain some height?

Attached: b0b[1].gif (720x405, 1.47M)

well desu he has to swing it around that gut

Attached: 1518440781797.png (850x401, 151K)

how embarassing

Literally the next step in human evolution. Made to deadlift and nothing more. It's Homo Sapiens Mortituliens

Reminder the only back exercise you need is pull/chin-ups, weighted and unweighted.

If you look at it from a physique standpoint, yeah, there's not much of a reason to do 'em. MAYBE some of the variations. The variations are definitely useful for building strength though.

>have peasant hands like a pleb

no such thing as a semi pro boxer, either he was amateur or he was pro

Attached: 1420545419603 (1).webm (960x540, 2.96M)

well he has a nice body control

Flat press is considered much much better for your shoulders

Yes. Those were the days.

Attached: workout.webm (640x640, 1.46M)

>hopefully stacy will notice me now

>Blacks are stronger than Whit.....

was the previous challenge waterboarding?

I'm a fat out of shape fuck with scoliosis and probably shouldn't even try squatting with a bar, but this thread got me interested in ATG form. Obviously, I can't even get down that far without any weight, but would "sumo" or wide stanced squats be the best thing for me to begin with a full ROM, and build from there?

looks like he could teach this guy a few tricks

I used to think this was impressive then saw the Olympic athletes.

Lol at her spotter being like

>Can I get a towel here?

yer ugleh

Attached: eng.gif (720x405, 2.32M)

Attached: gymthot.jpg (882x622, 73K)

Batman really seems to have relaxed his "never kill anyone under any circumstances" policy.

god damn my dick pecked my eye out

>gets shot
>nothing
>gets stabbed
>URGGGHHH

one of the big underthemes of the movie is Superman's presence making Lex and Bats feel inadequate/imasculated
The frustration he shows in that scene is pretty evident because he knows that he can push his body as far as it will go and still not even be a fly to supes

I never saw a single training scene with muscle up and handstand push up. Why?

They sound nothing alike.

is this the same girl?

Attached: smol lift 1568035438514.webm (640x640, 2.79M)

Attached: 1513556403368.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Lose weight first
To trying to be a prick just being honest

>Getting lifted by the bar during pulldowns

This actually happened to me the other day. Was fucking around with a friend at the gym and tried to pull down 100kg as a meme. I got it about half way down, then when I let it go it lifted me into the air exactly like that and I got laughed at.

tbqh, it's fucking dumb though, he's right. you have a way higher risk of injury with max attempts. if you're just trying to get stronger, it's a stupid risk for pure ego. save the maxes for comps.

user, why doesn´t you wear your glasses !
Put them on before you make a complete fool of yourself.

Attached: thot_bomber.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

Attached: 106-Hitmonlee.png (800x738, 168K)

>there are people in here who don’t touch chest with bench
>also people here who go retard 1 rep sets
No wonder. I bet it’s /fit/ spastics who look dyel tier fat with glasses and wear gloves and leotards

is this faked somehow? that would fucking hurt.

i two plates like that at home and they weight 25kg

mike wazowski

stop with this bros shit you mongoloid tween

>Kirk Karwoski has entered the game

I think it's faked yeah, no clue what they used though. It's probably heavy but soft, like a gym mat.

Seriously though, what condition does this dude have?

>muh batman has to be a pacifistic doo gooder pussy
Holy soi. Rewatched it recently. Absolute kino as far as capeshit goes. It Is so testoren fueled and tonaly different from all the quipfest "doesnt take itself too seriously" shlock of marvel. Atleast bvs tries to be a competent movie for grown ups alas with capes and cgi finallie.
Also, best bats period. Maxed out human ninja psyho, like it should be.

/fit/ syndrome
Lost his neck and his back thanks to too many squats with cheap equipment

Why do people talk shit on gloves all the time. I have calluses from lifting bare handed when I was younger and that shit is pointless. Just a cheap pair of shitty gloves is enough to give you way better grip. Talking shit about gloves is literally a r/fitness meme to make fat powerlifting manlets feel like they're tough guys.

They should've done a solo film for him before BvS, just hours of him beating the shit out of guys

>Why do people talk shit on gloves all the time
You simply don’t get it. Carry on wearing gloves while everyone laughs behind your back

Dude wtf. What's the story here? Fake?

oly lifters are such chads

Wtf she pees everytime?

HOW THE FUCK IS LU XIAOJUN 77KG WHILE ILYA IS 104KG?????

you have no knowledge of biophysics pleb, that stomach compressor provides abdominal pressure allowing you to keep a rigid abdomen without needed to engage your abs as much, saves them for later reps

You honestly sound like an idiot
Just lift the weight stop buying silly things. If you can’t lift it properly drop the weight moron

Isley, Isley, Isley. You never learn man, you never learn.

Attached: Fabi Superpoderosa 2.webm (640x640, 2.99M)

I like how no one is even raising an eyebrow when she is pissing herself. It's like the most natural thing in the world to piss and shit yourself when doing sumo lifts

in the case of Klokov it makes sense to use the belt, he's training not competing, and alleviating lifts specifically for certain muscle groups is a great way to progress
in the case of the pisschick, ya it's dumb because even her pelvic floor is too weak to hold in the abdominal pressure and she pisses herself

hate to bring up authority as an argument but I doubt you're as knowledgeable as Klokov when it comes to lifting

life is shit and unfair.
I want to nut in her 24/7 without pausing.
This is who should have been Wonder Woman

wtf /fit/ told me crossfit was a meme

1 rep max is a meme
So are memelifts (formerly deadlifts)

I think a better example would be something like Maximum Force or Area 51.
youtube.com/watch?v=KC7QTRNALvw

>1 rep max is a meme
get the fuck out of here you low iq dyel faggot

It’s hard to accept you’ve been wasting your time all these years I know

1 rep max gains nothing

1rm does nothing
doesn't build muscle
only used in competitions

That's gay

yeah nah

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-220422[1].png (955x952, 785K)

Painted styrofoam.

Oldest pic of /fit/, nice try

Top tier replies.

keked extra hard

That's just 100 kilos though. Any man should be able to bench a hundy.

Fuck you

>tried to pull down 100kg as a meme
As a meme? That's my working weight on lat pulldowns. That's why they have those bars to hold your thighs in place, mate. You're supposed to secure yourself against them.

>jaja i upboat tese comments!
Go back you retard

Yeah from the CBT thread i posted it in yesterdaysame user,

I only lat pulldown like 40kg usually. 100kg is the highest the machine at my gym goes.

Nah, look at how it behaves once it hits the ground, it's heavier than that.

>I only lat pulldown like 40kg usually.
Why bother? Unless you're doing some ridiculous 25+ reps for some reason and are on high dose of tren, test and HGH, you're just wasting your time.

>Klokov
>fat

Attached: dmtry-Klokov[1].jpg (680x601, 91K)

I'm a weakling.

Do progressive overload then, mate. I started being unable to do one pull up, now I do a pl8 and a half for reps. Just add weight every workout.

ASS

Attached: fit tv fags.gif (480x270, 2.95M)