To Think

To Think...

Attached: 8FEB6A02-ABBE-404A-96C4-E937956432AA.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Is this a party?

Attached: 030D8351-C1CD-4862-9ED7-DCCF71FF9404.jpg (650x512, 25K)

guys? I guess I lost my way, could you please give me some directions?

Attached: mfw no eyes.jpg (475x272, 28K)

oh no, it's hellraiser 3 pinhead! he's going to quip!

Unpopular opinions: With the exception of the worldbuilding showing Leviathan and his realm, Hellraiser II was really mediocre. Kirsty, Julia, and Frank didn't need a continuation of their (already shoddy) plotlines. Channard is 100% cringe with all the terrible puns after becoming a cenobite. And as usual, Doug Bradley is the best part of the movie.

It's the best sequel and offered a memorable alternate vision of Hell, but you left out the cheap walls that moved when touched.

I thought that that was Drax from the thumbnail

Attached: Black Pander.gif (498x202, 1.42M)

Hard to remember much.
Honestly, I've been waiting for them to remake the first movie. Rewrite a few things like have the story in fucking England and make Frank and Kirsty's dad identical twins. Throw some Hellbound Heart stuff in there.
Does Barker have some kind of lock on the first movie because he managed to sign a deal good enough to ensure he'd direct?

I dilated

I'm cool with setting it in England so long as it's the England of the early 1980s.

I don't get how people can enjoy Hellraiser. The very idea that that universe could be "real" and how it operates is one of the most horrifying things I can think of. Hell, that goes for all Supernatural Horror for me. I can enjoy Sci-Fi & "Normal" (ie killers) Horror just fine, but demons and shit? Nope.

Attached: 1557144761693.gif (520x230, 1.97M)

Never watched a Hellraiser movie in my life

The box, you opened it. We came.

Attached: uzbig2w.jpg (700x500, 276K)

HE WAS A CENOBITE OF HELL

The n word. You said it. We came.

Attached: 1539911470353.jpg (750x1244, 163K)

the idea that the cenobites just accelerate your desires to the point that you're tearing your own skin off to feel something new is terrifying

It just shows how you can end up by going deeper into the rabbit hole of sexual pleasures.

Yeah, the original is the strongest by far, but I love 3 immensely just because Bradley is off the chain and goes total madman in it.

so I can give her de benis many times without ending up mutilating myself?

That's what's terriffying? Not the the probability that they're probably nailing your balls with a jackhammer or drilling your teeth in or putting razor blades inside your urethra or...

Attached: hellraiser4.jpg (865x865, 79K)

Now see, that sounds horrible to you, me and every normal person out there, but in all actuality, if you were a character from the movie, you'd more than likely yearn for something like that and get more than a few kicks out of it for eternity to come. And that is a terrifying thought.

... that 13% could commit so much crime...

THE N-WORD. YOU SAID IT. WE CAME.

>"Its just a word!"

OH "NO!". IT IS A MEANS TO SUMMON US

>"W-who are you?!"

JANITORS IN THE FURTHEST REGIONS OF 4CHANNEL. CRINGE TO SOME. BASED TO OTHERS.

>"It was a m-mistake! I didn't mean it!. You can go to hell!"

WE CANT. WE DO IT FOR FREE.

YOU SAID THE N-WORD. WE CAME.
AND NOW YOU MUST COME GET BANNED.
WE HAVE SUCH HOTPOCKETS TO SHOW YOU.

Attached: 1566385990081.png (690x690, 648K)

Well, I say those people should be rounded up, put in Gulags and work for scraps while getting whipped and tortured. They get their rocks off, we get legal slaves, everybody wins!

Anyway, I read the Hellraiser Epic Comics a long way back, and from what I remember not even God can save you from those freaks, so I really don't get how people enjoy such a bleak franchise.

NO PLEASE
FUCK OFF YOU DUMB NIGGER YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

>so I really don't get how people enjoy such a bleak franchise
Wasn't the first one practically "REEEEEEE normies" from the BDSM crowd? I enjoyed the first one a lot, I'd probably say it's one of the better horror movies I've seen, just because it's so repugnant and vile in all the right ways. There's just a certain type of atmosphere that the movie has and it sets it apart from most of the other, more generic types.

hell raiser is pretty mediocre user. It's a series full of potential that never lives up to it because no one can explore the cool mythos decently without sounding like an edgy teenager that thinks Spawn comics are the shit

Hey, don't bring Spawn into this. That comic is actually pretty good, and the HBO show was fucking great as well.

I guess. I just can't get into supernatural horror, because first off it's "unrealist REEEEEE" and second it makes me afraid of the chance of demons and eternal suffering and whatever being real. I mean, scary as Xenos are, they're physical, you can kill them. The Thing even. And even if you get eaten, it's done. Meanwhile in Supernatural horror, death is just the beginning of your eternal suffering. I can't deal with that.
>without sounding like an edgy teenager that thinks Spawn comics are the shit
I used to like Spawn as a kid. Then I found out the main guy was a nigger and that McFarlane had made him fuck a ginger angel, Angela, and I've hated it ever since. Honestly, I hate, downright HATE, anything that has to do with magic or fantasy. Which is frustrating, since I like Knights but can rarely find anything without fantasy shit in that "genre".
>That comic is actually pretty good
If your whole frame of reference of comics is 90s Edge, sure...

You mean those people had those desires from the get-go or were corrupted by the presence of the box and/or cenobites? I always got the vibe that the presence of one or the two corrupted them

Hellbound is uncontrolled trash that loses its direction constantly throughout its course. Nothing makes logical sense, the """""rules""""" are totally retarded
>dude u need a materace with some blood to get people from hell, not like there was Frank's entire corpse under the floor in part one lmao
and the worst offender is turning Cenobites into wimps and the rules of hell into some rotating dildo that shoots swarm of hadoukens that always miss the target.
Seriously. That's how bad Hellraiser II is. No clue why so many fans pretend it's good.

I agree, but I stopped reading around #33 when the freak showed up and I met a bunch of dumb metal heads that liked the comics because of its gore. You know, the same people that watch August Underground and think it's a cool movie

"AH user, SOO EAGER TO BE RACIST, SO RELUCTANT TO ADMIT IT"

!!!FACT!!!

Alien is also terrifying because it has a allegorical dimension to it, which I think gives Hellraiser the edge too over most horror movies out there.

>If your whole frame of reference of comics is 90s edge, sure
Come on, dude. Don't be like that.

There are morons like that in most things, so that doesn't mean anything if we're being honest. Spawn is more than just 90s cool ass edge, and the HBO show does a great job and displaying that for all the people that don't read comicbooks or just don't like to.

>I just can't get into supernatural horror
I feel that Hellraiser really has potential for some great stories. The idea behind a force the lives on corrupting humans that want extreme forms of pleasure is spooky and weird and scary at the same time. I have no idea how they could write something good out of it. Maybe it's a cool idea that it's just that, a cool idea.

>That comic is actually pretty good
>If your whole frame of reference of comics is 90s Edge, sure...

The Darkness was a better edgy comic and gave us two great games

>WAIT. You've done this before right?

MANY MANY TIMES

>To a poster called anonymous?

OH YES

>He ban evaded you!

NOBODY EVADES US

>He did! I've seen him! I've seen him!

IMPOSSIBLE

>He's Proxying!

SUPPOSE HE HAD EVADED US. WHAT HAS THAT TO DO WITH YOU?

> I can lead you to him! You can ban him instead of me!

Attached: 1564468638494.jpg (930x544, 144K)

Yeah, they were already fucked up with wicked fetishes and the box was the natural progression of sorts. At least that's what it was in the first two movies, then they just go full retard with it and never come back.

I read it again around #100 something where Spawn brands a vampire with the S mark and all the vampires from NY go to Central Park and melt when the sun rises, that story was pretty neat. Also that short story with a vampire that breaks Twitch's bones and shove it on a police station locker was good

>Alien is also terrifying because it has a allegorical dimension to it, which I think gives Hellraiser the edge too over most horror movies out there.
Not my point.I'm saying that supernatural horror in general scares me more than say, Sci-Fi, because the torture is neverending and the threat mostly unbeatable. Meanwhile a killer, an alien, a zombie, a mutated dog or a vampire, they are physical beings that can be hurt. "If it bleeds we can kill it" and all.
>Come on, dude. Don't be like that.
I'm gonna be like that. It's not even good schlock. It's just Todd's nigger self-insert stuck on the same story for 3 decades. When I got into it, he wanted to kill God. Now in #300, he's still trying to kill God! The 90s had much better stuff with say, Valiant than Todd jerking off his nigger husbando. Not everything has to be a self-masturbatory "I wrote a book and added some drawings" comic, or something like Bacchus, but Spawn is bottom of the barrel trash. It's just Venom & Ghost Rider put together with the added bonus of a nigger.
Cool idea or not, I don't watch supernatural horror because of its nature. It terrifies me too much.
>The Darkness was a better edgy comic and gave us two great games
Eh, it wasn't anything to write about either, but it was better than Spawn and the games were pretty fun.

> can rarely find anything without fantasy shit in that "genre".
Aren't those Warlord Chronicles kinda grounded? I've never read them but a friend swears they are pretty good

I want a female pinhead in a Hellraiser movie so badly.

Dunno, it's not my favorite genre, I'm just saying that I like Knights and swords and the like, but almost everything has to do with supernatural stuff, so I've been avoiding for years now.

>Not my point.I'm saying that supernatural horror in general scares me more than say
Yeah, I got that, but also mentioned the allegorical side of the original Alien because it's one of the reasons that one is so well regarded and got the reputation of a cult classic in the first place. Horror movies that have more depth and ways to look at it other than "scary monster kills and torments the main character" always struck a deeper cord with audiences and were remembered for doing so, as opposed to giving you cheap thrills that you're gonna brush off after a couple of days tops.

>nigger this, nigger that
Oh, go fuck yourself. Spawn isn't self-masturbatory at all, not to mention that it deals with delicate themes such as love, betrayal, faith, making a deal with the Devil, vengeance etc., that it explores in meaningful ways mind you, and is so much more than what you're describing it as here. Never judge a book by its cover.

>Yeah, I got that, but also mentioned the allegorical side of the original Alien because it's one of the reasons that one is so well regarded and got the reputation of a cult classic in the first place. Horror movies that have more depth and ways to look at it other than "scary monster kills and torments the main character" always struck a deeper cord with audiences and were remembered for doing so, as opposed to giving you cheap thrills that you're gonna brush off after a couple of days tops.
Still not my point, you braindead nigger. I'm saying that I'm scared shitless of anything that has to do with demons, but have no problem watching Sci-Fi horror. I'm explaining my autism, not commenting on the quality of the movies themselves.
>Oh, go fuck yourself. Spawn isn't self-masturbatory at all, not to mention that it deals with delicate themes such as love, betrayal, faith, making a deal with the Devil, vengeance etc., that it explores in meaningful ways mind you, and is so much more than what you're describing it as here. Never judge a book by its cover.
Damn, so original! Spawn gets cucked and then mops around with hobos! He's got LOVE for WAAAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and sacrifices himself for her and shit (apart from the time he punched her lights out while she was pregnant). And shit ohshitohshit, he's making deals with Devil (but not really) because his soul is damned already and he's got love and sheeeeeiiiiiit. But he's still got time to black dat firecrotch yo. HoodWolf laying the pipe muh maaaaaaan!!!!

Christ you nigger, if you want to read some actually good comics try... ANYTHING other than Spawn. Grendel's good. Nikolai Dante's great. Even Requiem: Vampire Chevalier is Spawn but on steroids, more tits and with a Nazi Vampire instead of a nigger protagonist. Go read the Complete Case Files or something. East Of West will be done soon and it's terrific.

Attached: 1567563513207.png (449x449, 143K)

>Spawn isn't self-masturbatory at all, not to mention that it deals with delicate themes such as love, betrayal, faith, making a deal with the Devil, vengeance etc.
Not him, but... dude...
Spawn is literally the definition of self-masturbatory '90s edge. It was always about the cool pictures first and maybe some story later. This is why Simmons comes out as a fucking retard so often, since he repeats the same mistakes over and over again.
Yeah, the overal theme and mythos are fine, but McFarlane is a worse hack than fucking Stephen King when it comes to actual character development. Just let Spawn rest in the '90s cemetery, where he belongs.

Cumbrains would be safe or no?

Just because you dislike something, doesn't mean you have to strawman the shit out of it. And your hatred of blacks is more than a bit problematic.

Okay, fair enough, but the HBO show is a different story and is arguably better than the comic. Might be a little goalpost moving here since both of you are talking about the comic, but I feel like the show takes all the best things about the comic and elevates them into something greater. It also satisfies my itch for noir stuff.

>problematic
Okay, no more (you)s for you, b8ing faggot. Go back to Yea Forumsmblr you rapefugee tranny. Or maybe you're just a nigger, who knows, and most importantly, who cares?

Attached: 1534896763316.jpg (935x658, 516K)

You're a hateful, miserable prick, you know that?

Just see the first two films as one long movie, made by the same British crew back-to-back.

Based

What a faggoted post. 0.

Tfw used to have a crush on pinhead as a kid