en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract
youtube.com/watch?v=2aV6rso2l0I&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

African American names are comical and juvenile

>Charlamagne tha god
this is why there will always be anti-black racism

Attached: iseeyou.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Midge

Isn't this the guy that raped a bunch of women or something?

It's a reclamation of the name of one of the most damaging white figures in history, Charlemagne's religious structure lead to the crusades and one of the worse world wide holocausts fueled by white supremacy.

Charla taking it for blackness is a sign of evolution and progress. Next time think before speaking.

>one of the worse world wide holocausts
The Arab Slave Trade?

I hate you shit eating low tier bait posting zoomers so much.

>Charlamagne
>Tha
>God
Lol niggers

Das rite

He gonna call himself Khoi-san next? I've said it before and I'll say it again, I can no longer tell the difference between Disney shills, retards, trolls, and twitter attention whores.

>Wu wuz kings and shit ain't good enough for moolies anymore
>WE WUZ GODS N SHIT

He's on record saying the name was basically an impromptu joke that stuck. It sounds like it.

i wish there was some sort of bitcoin based betting site where we could do all sorts of bets about pop culture and basically any wagers we bother to summon...

because i would like to bet 20 dollars he will blame racism for his show not being watched and getting cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons. just 20 but idk i feel fairly confident it can happen.

more like Gay Area. Dude looks like a tranny w no wig

ain't this the nigga that got punched in the back of the head

He's ok I guess. Embarrassing Elizabeth Warren was pretty funny

As much as I hate Charlemagne, he is 10x better than Maher. The guy hasn't said anything remotely interesting in almost 2 decades except for his retarded ass anti-vax arguments.

Maher is an anti-vaxxer? No fucking way.

Jesus Christ, HBO what the fuck are you doing. This whole diversity shit just means make everything BET/TV One/Ebony Magazine or some shit. I've had to drop two tv shows lately because they randomly inject black characters (who all receive white dialogue and white hobbies which is hilarious lmao) and it just fucks the show up. Fucking niggers.

Where do nogs get these fucking retarded ass names

he's actually pretty funny. he's always interviewing rappers and calling them out for promoting degenerate values to kids.

Fucking hate that nigger. I saw him on his interview show. He's got such a fraudulent personality. So fake and pseudo intellectual.

Ahaha more nigger bullshit.
>It's a reclamation of the name of one of the most damaging white figures in history, Charlemagne's religious structure lead to the crusades and one of the worse world wide holocausts fueled by white supremacy.
You´re a fucking retard. The muslims following their demon god raced across north africa subduing the dumb niggers then invaded spain and occupied it for 500 years, they immediately tried to invade france and was fended off. The first crusades happened almost half a century after first strike by the muslims.

As usual niggers don´t know fucking shit, and niggers in USA even less than shit.Also what the fuck does christianity have to do with this bullshit term 'white supremacy'?

SO not only is charlemagne dumb. he´s REALLY DUMB.. It´s interesting to find out why this dumb nigger took the name. Then you find the exact level of niggerdom you are dealing with.

If you are looking for who enslaved niggers, it was other africans, and slavery was not unique to africans but africans were masters at enslaving eachother. They were shit labour though but europeans and many others have been enslaved by various groups in the past. And for longer btw. than the cotton picking in USA that was some of the mildest form of slavery in history. Basically some nogs working for free at a fucking cotton plantation woptie fucking doo. European peasants worked 3x as hard as any nigger ever did in USA.

Oh yeah arabs bought millions of nigger slaves aswell and castrated them.

it´s also funny how niggers always have to call themselves a deity. Look at this shit. Charlamagnet Tha God, and jay-hova.
Niggers are a fucking joke.

it's charlemagne so nig is dumb (no surprises here)

American niggers and their behaviour is unironically why i don´t like them. Has nothing to do with anything else.

This. Don't get me wrong, African niggers have their own reasons to be hated, but there is some decent people there. This American black trash behaviour is pathetic.

>their demon god
While I totally agree with you that the god of the jews is absolutely demonic, you do realize that the god of the muslims is exactly the same god as the god of jews and christians, don't you?

Black people built this country.

>Everything is made of cotton

>While I totally agree with you that the god of the jews is absolutely demonic, you do realize that the god of the muslims is exactly the same god as the god of jews
I know both jews and muslims are satanists. This is why jews have black cube on forehead and arm, looks like the one in mecca. It´s a shrine to saturn. The hexagon inside israeli flag represents northpole of saturn, and so ironically does the cube and the ritual around it. It basically mimics the saturn storm at the north pole of it. Has a giant hexagon there.
>Black people built this country.
Nope sorry, picking cotton has nothing to do with building infrastructure. Niggers in USA built pretty much nothing, all hazard work and important construction was either done entirely by european labour it was supervised by european labour.

Take some fucking pills. You're as crazy as a fucking tranny. You're also totally religiously ignorant as pigshit.

>Everything is made of cotton
I don´t know who the fuck keeps telling niggers that they built usa's infrastructure? Or if they just tell themselves or don´t give a shit.. They picked some cotton and have been fucking complaining ever since including refusing to work if they can get away with it.

>Zionist replaced with a based black man
Uh, what's the issue here?

>Take some fucking pills. You're as crazy as a fucking tranny. You're also totally religiously ignorant as pigshit.
It´s called the teffilin. The black cube jews put on forehead and arm, muslims just put green headband on forehead and arm. The teffilin looks like the cube in mecca, everything i said is correct. It´s also called the star of remphan in the bible. Here´s a little illustrative video. Sorry that you are retarded and don´t know this.
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk

>Economy and profiting from slavery isn't real.

I knew bigots were dumb but this is just too much.

The Chinese built more than niggers ever did.

Based midge poster

Didnt like 100k people die during all the crusades over like 500 years?

Actually, the cross that christians wear everywhere represents a tesseract which is an unfolded hypercube, representing 4 dimensional space where demons are from.

Anyone can do this shit, you fucking schizo.

Seriously though, can we ship them back already? The libs can go too. Not even rightwing and I'm sick of this shit.

>trying this hard
>tv will still bite
It hurts

Be silent. Even shitposting needs stamped out.

Did you build usa or did some people profit from you picking cotton? Which one is it? Because you sure didn´t build USA, so now it´s something about a few rich americans profitting off of niggers picking cotton. You know how few americans that were? was like 1-3% of the european americans at that time..
If you look at the net deficit niggers has been in USA since, you owe every US taxpayer a shitload of money. Get to work.

It´s a ridiculous thing that because you work then you are owed something. There´s nobody in history that has gotten slavery restitution. And most slaves were killed or worked to death. Niggers in USA just picked fucking cotton. It´s the mildest fucking slavery compared to the other kinds of things that happened to other people. And you be glad you niggers didn´t go to the african domestic market to be eaten by your fellow niggers who were cannibaals, or raped and killed and these things, or sold to arabs and castrated..

Who the fuck give a shit if some americans earned money on cotton? Had your fellow niggers in africa not enslaved and sold your ancestors, they would have paid the european americans to work in the plantations. Not even complicated OR hard work.. you have no idea how european peasants or others had it.. Fucking cotton and this is what niggers complain about.

Akshually the tesseract itself is a kind of hypercube, but you're on point about the demon stuff.

>Actually, the cross that christians wear everywhere represents a tesseract which is an unfolded hypercube, representing 4 dimensional space where demons are from.
Except what you said is bullshit, everything i said is easy to prove fuckhead.

why is this nigger everywhere all of a sudden

No, axchually literally every single thing I said was bullshit except the tesseract bit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract

You're a demon worshiper too. Now cry.

Attached: 8-cell_net.png (220x296, 31K)

I look forward to seeing zaboomafoo back on the air

Attached: 24B6E7D2-8B31-408A-A0D1-9A130A65312A.png (929x1175, 119K)

Arabs literally enslaved black and white people, and yes they DID castrate them. For over 1000 years, the Arabs did this. If you're that ignorant, you should shut the fuck up.

*Charlamagne

Wow I knew this place was racist but getting his name wrong is something else.

meant for

my bad

Just because he can't spell doesn't mean we can't.

The arabs had been attacking europe for half a millennium non-stop before the first crusade was ever launched.

Baphomet comes from muhammad. Did you know that? Because the muslims were attacking europe.
>All non-occult scholars consider the name "Baphomet" to be a deformation of the Latinised "Mahomet", a mediæval European rendering of Muhammad, the name of the Prophet of Islam. Accusations of worshipping Baphomet therefore meant that the Templars were being accused of being secret Muslims. In medieval European folklore, Muslims were fancied to be "pagans" worshipping Muhammad as a deity, in addition to other fictional deities such as TermagantWikipedia's W.svg.[12] This seems clear from the accounts of the Templar trials, which mention Allah and Muhammad in addition to Baphomet:

Allah is obviously a demon god, this is why he demands human sacrifice. And muslims go to paradise if they slaughter an infidel.

>No, axchually literally every single thing I said was bullshit except the tesseract bit.
Look up teffilin, look up bismillah armband. and wristband. Look up saturn northpole hexagon. And i already gave you the video. This is forbidden for jews to worship, it´s called the star of remphan in the bible or star of chiun. They are satanists.. Remphan or chiun are other words for saturn. What jews call star of david has nothing to do with david, but the center of the 'star' is a hexagon. And that is what it represents.. The teffilin which look like the kaaba in mecca and the hexagon banner should be a clue.. The kaaba also represents itself the storm inside the hexacon which is circular. This is represented by muslims doing tahwaf around the cube in same direction as the storm. So they flow like water. Jews used to control mecca and the cube shrine to saturn before muhammad took it over and killed a bunch of them. The quraysh. When you look at the cube from elevated position from a minaret from the corner where the black stone meteorite sits, the black cube/kaaba looks like a hexagon.

So this is all very easy to prove what this symbolism is.

>Baphomet comes from muhammad
Probably. It's also total fucking propaganda nonsense, you moron.

>all this other shit
You CLEARLY are unironically schizophrenic. Are you not seeing a therapist? You definitely fucking need to be. I have always been a strong advocate of the no internet for literal schizophrenics policy. It just makes you worse.

>Arabs literally enslaved black and white people, and yes they DID castrate them. For over 1000 years, the Arabs did this. If you're that ignorant, you should shut the fuck up.
You don´t know about the subsaharan slave trade? Fucking idiot, arabs enslaved subsahara niggers for nearly all 1400 years. They even wrote about how they were natural slaves because they were stupid animals.
pic related is a few quotes. I especially like the part where they say niggers are cannibals and the child doesn´t know who the father is. Sounds very familiar.

Arabs also enslaved tens of millions of europeans in coastal slave raids.. Later under the ottomans they enslaved and massmurdered tons and tons of east europeans. You have clearly no fucking idea how brutal the islamic empire was. It´s like you don´t even know it existed.. that´s how little you seem to fucking know about it. It´s one of the most most massmurdering empires in all human history. And the muslims like to keep knowledge of this away from you by lying to you and pretending it never happened. It´s called taqiyya and idtirar.. Or in this case kitman, lying by omission.

Attached: muslims_on_arabs.png (1452x925, 109K)

>Probably. It's also total fucking propaganda nonsense, you moron.
Except it´s not, you just have to look it up its etyomological origin. It was said by french i believe. Just go look mahomet was also another name for muhammad. Islam was seen like religion of death, they behead everybody if they don´t convert. So who they follow must be devil itself. That was the notion. Baphomet that you don´t know this meant mohammad is because people today are retarded and don´t study this.
If you study the origins of it they accuse the templars of secretly being muslims, or secretly worshipping baphomet (muhammad). You can just look it up baphomet mohammad, you´ll find it very easily. Just you dumb fucks who listen to metal bands and all this shit doesn´t know this history.

I literally posted something that was in complete agreement with you, dumb faggot. Yes, I know all about it. Christ, can you read?

>Except it´s not
Baphomet is not real, you stupid nigger. It is literal catholic propaganda to get dumbshits like you to run off and get your innards to your outards for the church like morons.

All you niggers posting ITT: watch the whole thing and look in a mirror.

youtube.com/watch?v=2aV6rso2l0I&app=desktop

Attached: 1487570764312.jpg (3829x1847, 1.43M)

I'll kill somebody if they take Bill from me. He and Cucker Tarlson are the only good political pundits on air.

>Baphomet is not real, you stupid nigger. It is literal catholic propaganda to get dumbshits like you to run off and get your innards to your outards for the church like morons.
It means mohammad you fuck, that some kike made it into a goat is fucking irellevant for what it actually meant at first. It was an accusation during a trial of templars that they secretly were muslims. And had dual loyalty.

>Gauserand de Montpesant, a knight of Provence, said that their superior showed him an idol made in the form of Baffomet; another, named Raymond Rubei, described it as a wooden head, on which the figure of Baphomet was painted, and adds, "that he worshipped it by kissing its feet, and exclaiming, 'Yalla,' which was," he says, "verbum Saracenorum," a word taken from the Saracens. A templar of Florence declared that, in the secret chapters of the order, one brother said to the other, showing the idol, "Adore this head—this head is your god and your Mahomet."
Sound fucking familiar? Should if you ever heard a lick of arabic..

So the original accusation was some of the templars were in secret worshipping muhammad.

This was a massive issue since muslims were fucking trying to wage war with them. Muslims almost invaded and took over all of europe at one point after they crushed the byzantines and went into haga sophia and turned crosses upside down and beheaded away taunting the christians asking where their god was now and shouting allahu akhbar. They attack eastern europe and invaded as far in as viennia austria in 1683.

And ofcourse the initial attack by the ummayads totally unprovoked was fended off by the franks, they were pretty badass back then. They singlehandedly stopped the ummayad assault after they had unprovoked invaded and btfo spain and occupied it, tried immediately for france back then. But failed. Then stayed and occupied spain leaving beachhead open as other west europeans tried desperately to liberate spain from their clutches.

>It means mohammad you fuck
No, retard. It doesn't. It's a corruption of the understanding of Mohammed used intentionally as propaganda to get useless idiots like you to go fight holy wars.

Mahomet turned into baphomet.
"Baphomet" a deformation of the Latinised "Mahomet", a medieval European rendering of Muhammad the prophet of islam.

Holy fuck you are a retard, it was the islamic empire who was waging aggressive warfare against everyone. Not the other way around.

Yes it comes from mahomet, which refers to mohammad. It then became baphomet.. but it meant mohammad..
The accusation was that knights templar secretly were saying yallah and kissing an idol of muhammads feet. Back then they were not sure what muslims believed in only that they wanted to invade them and wanted them dead. Since all islamic doctrine was in arabic..
But now it seems pretty clear what it was, probably image of muhammad and some inscription on his head or turban or something.

Then some retard jew turned it into occult symbol and claimed it was a goat or some shit, all this bullshit is totally made up.. It meant that the accusation was they worship muhammad..

What was accusation that they were doing the templars? In the templar trials?
That they were saying Yalla.. That is arabic for hurry. Adore the head, this is the head of your god muhammad. But what it probably was was some inscription for muhammad. Like muhammad has an insignia and so does allah, so it is was probably one of these.. This then turned into by retards like that jew levi whatshisface, into that it was a fucking goat or something.. As if muslims worship goats? They never did..
But the rest makes perfect sense with what we now know muslims believe in.
It was described as an inscription, pic related is inscription for muhammad in arabic.
It could very well have been something like this that they are describing.
Some board or thing.. and these two insignias are on it.
So the accusation was they said yalla. Adore this inscription, this is your god Allah (top insignia) and your muhammad. (bottom insignia). So they accused some of the templars of doing this in secret..

Attached: allah_and_muhammad_insignia.jpg (570x807, 28K)

There, fucking solved it for you, that´s your symbol of baphomet right there faggots. That corresponds perfectly with what they were accusing them of doing.

>yalla, this is your god (allah, top insignia) and this is your muhammad (bottom insignia)
That´s the baphomet worship..

Fucking church of satan and all these retards, hahaha.. it´s hilarious. Though a lot of occult symbolism stems from the hexagon at saturn north pole aswell.

lol he said multiple time he only picked the name because he thought it sounded cool and had no idea who charlemange was

>Double digits on overload.

Attached: Euroicoua.jpg (560x560, 70K)

I would go with Charlemagne the Homunculus of Gaius Julius Caesar Alexander the Great. But I like simple names.

lol