Wanna hear a joke?

>wanna hear a joke?

Attached: joker.jpg (1000x563, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

sneed

How much fuck could a wood cuck suck if a wood cuck could suck cock

Attached: 1563283936054.png (642x700, 95K)

Attached: 1568090009910.jpg (170x328, 19K)

here's the scene
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

We've heard enough jokes from you tonight .

Attached: Robert-De-Niro-and-Joaquin-Phoenix-in-Joker-1172838.jpg (590x350, 29K)

Knock Knock

Dont ever (you) me again

>YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE
Legit got chills. BRAVO JOAQUIN, BRAVO

test

test

Already hear people frekaing out about how this scene is gonna inspire an incel to go out and commit a murder or murders what a joke this is it even had the "We live in a society" bit

I mentioned this earlier. Colbert is going to come out one of these nights after the movie premieres and says that he genuinely fears for his life, I bet you.

>society

Why does he behave like a literal tranny on the talk show set?

>what do you get when you cross...

>that subdued laugh after he shoots him
Genuine goosebumps. Excellent.

Tom Brady is driving through Atlanta and the police stops him.

>Police: May I see your driving licence?
>Brady: Driving licence? What is that?
>Police: The thing with your face in it.
>Brady: Alright
>Brady reaches in his handbag and hands over his makeup mirror to the police
>Police is looking into the mirror
>Police: Sorry we didn't know you were a police man as well. Drive on!

Attached: 1549839000001.jpg (569x760, 46K)

Because there's really not much of a difference between a mad incel and a pissed off tranny

hehe

>what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society
OKAY one of the people who wrote this movie is obviously inspired by Incel and Meme culture. If that wasn't a obvious reference to both then I don't know what is
>We live in a society

If people are so scared about incels killing them in shootings or stabbigns after this movie then maybe instead of just labels and shunnings people will start to look at society and why more and more young people are jaded, bitter, cynical and becoming warped enough to think killing tons of people is something worth doing.

Nah, instead if someone goes on a bender and kills someone over this move the movie will gain a huge following despite attempts to remove or censor it and greedy corproations will make their own movies about a mental headcase killing people because life delth them a shit hand effectively romancing the idea of commiting mass slaughter as payback against a society that mocked and socrned them until the braindead masses move on to the next attention grabbing thing because we as a society are only interested in our own pleasures and desperately trying to ignore cruel reality that we are powerless to fix.

Why does he even have him on his show when he clearly has nothing but disdain for him? Usually these talk show hosts are supposed to at least pretend to like their guests.

The word in the script was literally 'the system', they changed it to 'society' for a reason.

when did a pissed off tranny shoot up a crowded place?

>society
I distinctly remember when this movie was announced Yea Forums taking betting odds on whether he would say "Society" or not. And some anons were determined to meme it to reality. Someone working on the production of that movie pays attention to meme culture

The crack in his voice makes it desu. And the way he glosses over de niros characters lifeless body and smiles. I wasn't expecting much from this movie but this scene alone is pretty based

>meme culture
So if that's true and this is a blockbuster hit when can we finally see BANE?
If we went to opening night, would we die?

>There is graphite on the roof

Attached: oh fiddler on the roof.png (623x465, 583K)

YOU WILL ALL GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!!!!!!!

I actually like that bit where he goes in for a third shot but drops the gun, then just keeps moving. Kind of reminded me of all those quirks you see in liveleak videos that people point out and find dark humor in.

That being said, I'm not really digging De Niro.

Randy Stair?

A thick Asian and a black guy are talking at a bar. The asian tells the black she wants him to show her if what they say about black guys is true. So he stabs her and steals her purse.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

that is not graphite, there is no graphite.

NOI VIVIAMO IN UNA SOCIETA

If I wanted a joke I'd ask you for your one rep max

Enough to pick up your mom one time, sorry idk how much that is but shes one fat bitch

Attached: 1561605544768.gif (337x339, 67K)

We should just bring back real bullying and encourage incels' classmates to beat them to death when they're in middle school

DIO MAIALE
AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH

since when is joker incel? wasn't he supposed to be chad enough to turn a hot psychiatrist into his slave using his sheer charisma?

I think this movie has been getting some negative reactions on lefty Twitter and blogs, because they’re afraid of looking what they’ve created in the face. Another user called it “Dr. Frankenstein syndrome.” They want to believe they can keep bullying vulnerable (white) men without consequences or regard for their feelings. This movie is going to show everyone that you never know what kind of fucked up things could be going on in a person’s life behind the scenes. This movie isn’t about how “one bad day” could make anyone go crazy. It’s about how people bullied a mentally-ill loner every day of his life until he finally stood up for himself.

I believe this movie probably started out as “anti-incel” propaganda, because De Niro is a big anti-Trump shill, and the left is trying to connect incels with the alt-right and Trump’s election to be their big boogeyman. In the clip, the Joker even talks about “going werewolf,” which is a propaganda phrase the Germans used during WWII to encourage German civilians in Allied-controlled territory to surreptitiously murder Allied occupying troops after being friendly with them in public. In the context of the movie, he’s talking about how all the “good little boys” will act nice to everyone until they don’t. It’s almost the same meaning as “gamers rise up.” This definitely sounds like it started out as anti-white anti-incel propaganda, but I think Joaquin’s performance elevates it, and will cause people to identify and sympathize with the character. That’s why lefties are scared of this movie. Their own propaganda is getting away from them instead of it being their typical ham-fisted hit piece.

Attached: C8850147-D63A-4D2B-B615-D43634064679.jpg (888x499, 82K)

this looks pretty good for capeshit

Joaquin is incredible. The way he acts like a nervous wreck just after shooting is so fucking good.

based youtube film essays cinephile from twitter

Because Japer just told jokes about peoples loved ones dying on his show when the host just wanted him to tell autistic ones so he can laugh at him as a joke.

>incel will rise
Only in USA and Europe at most

Well no wonder discord marvelshitters are spamming the board with "trannykino" meme and other high octane COPE, this is great

>burgerland in state of actual cultural civil war
that's democracy for you dumb cyкas

dilate

Holy fuck
Bravo phillips

What kinda retarded shitskin statement is this? No shit bozo, its the only places where the term incel exists. All the pooinloo and chink virgins (and there are billions of those) wont do shit .

Did i get this right - he killed someone and they invited him to a talk show instead of arresting him? Do americans really do this?

The page is not found.

He's good. I wanna have his mutt babies

There's another clip that takes place just before this where Joker is admitting to killing the guys for the first time on TV. They didn't know he killed them when they invited him onto the show.

Thank you for the free invasion when you busy fighting among yourselves ;^)

That was another time. The whole Hannibal sketch worked in the 90s but in the 2020s you need a different kind of psycho.

He behaves like a child, because he has the mind of one. It just seems feminine because we perceive childlike and feminine behavior in men as the same.