ITT

Movies that reminded you how to feel again

Attached: 1523625734686584679.jpg (3000x2635, 481K)

Women can't be doomers, they are mostly emo/art hoe/thots that fetishize "depression" (as if they know what depression feels like), sadness, and some surface-level nihilism. It's that same nihilism that pervades zoomer humor ("I'm still a piece of garbage/ Oh my God I wanna kill myself/Fuck my life" and so on and so forth; spend time with zoomers and you'll hear a lot of this).

Of course, there are depressed women out there but men still want to fuck them. Doomer men are unfuckable (good thing I'm one)

Women can't be depressed

No movie is going to give you real human emotion. That is why i focus on logic and reason.

For a moment I could swear that was Suzane von Richtofen

>Women can't be depressed

Attached: 1526235734683568.png (353x334, 141K)

What did Vincent Gallo say about her again?

JOKER, by Todd Phillips

this but ironically

Ole Bill Murray has track marks

It's true. Women are O-ppressed not DE-pressed. Nothing that happens to a women is her fault. It is never internal, only external forces cause her emotional instability.

Looks kinda like a mole, junkie.

You're wrong about women

Women cannot be depressed. They are incapable of understanding any greater depth of feeling that goes beyond short term instant gratification. Sure they feel what it is to be sad but they don't understand it. It confuses them until they obtain the next short term pleasure they desire. They think depression is staring out a window with a warm cup of hot chocolate on a rainy day. They latch onto the "depression" train for the only reason women ever latch onto things: they think it gives them personality. If you compare a depressed lonely male with a "depressed" "lonely" female you will find that the female will have a larger number of friends, sexual partners and followers who are there to support her whereas the male will be in complete isolation.
Just find any "depressed" woman out their and you will find that she has built her personality and lifestyle around the trendy depression fad. Her Facebook will include "inspiring" quotes, her clothes will reflect her moods and so too will her music. It is all merely a ruse to make people think that women are unique.

Is this the "only coal mining men" know what it feels like to be sad" argument?

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT MOVIES REMINDING YOU HOW TO FEEL AGAIN

AND SOME FUCKING INCEL COMES IN WITH HIS MANIFESTO ABOUT WOMEN

FUCKING GREAT

Attached: ADV.jpg (480x360, 10K)

inded

>hasn't seen a single post-subtextual Greek film
This is why we need a sticky on this board, newfags come out and spew opinions that are just as inane as poopoo posters

An Elephant Sitting Still

Attached: An Elephant Sitting Still.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

based gabe

Welcome to Yea Forums retard

That's not an excuse

Women can definitely be depressed but I think men are more likely to fall into severe, clinical depression
women are more likely to attempt suicide, yet men are considerably more likely to actually carry through with the deed

Sofia a cute