How about another joke?

>how about another joke?
>what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?
>i'll tell you what you get, you get what you fucking deserve *shoots*
How many individuals who clearly identifies with this line do you think is right now going to their local gun shop to get ready? This will truly be the moment where the whole theater will be stone cold in their seats waiting for the innevitable to happen.

Attached: joker.jpg (546x668, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=RRb_3hCa72Y
streamable.com/wiu5c
55chan.org/b/src/1568066222552.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=aRCW9uvl_qs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=1pKyh0SI7FU
youtube.com/watch?v=mML2fPec7xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But OP these are just reflections of your own thoughts

You have to have a death wish to go see this movie opening weekend. I won’t be seeing it till a matinee during the 3rd week it’s showing

This can't be real, holy shit

Attached: 1419465974141.jpg (1123x552, 285K)

I'm going to a theater where the majority is black. Won't get shot up but it will be loud and annoying.

It's what I think will happen, yeah. No fucking way I'll see it in a theater, I wanna live longer.

>This can't be real, holy shit
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

Imagine being american ahahahaha

accelerationism (should) go both ways

Do other mentally ill loners really feel this much rage? I've never wanted to hurt anybody and I don't blame others for for me being the way I am. Life is just unfair and we have to deal with it or kill ourselves peacefully.

KINO

yes

>that acting
Marlel just can't compete, it's over. I'm glad we moved past these cringe console wars

surely that gets exhausting?

Fuck yes

>tfw these threads are actually making me scared to see the movie

This is going to be the most controversial film of the century if something happens, right?

Attached: 095C5E2A-73AC-4B30-B745-D61FDFEFD4E2.jpg (1024x941, 42K)

If you've been fucked with, betrayed and couldn't fight back because you've had mental illness then yes, you feel like this

I’m starting to believe the sob sisters have a point about them releasing this irresponsibly in the cultural climate.

>Fucked with, betrayed and couldn't fight back because you've had mental illness
i dont think that actually happened to you

I love how he put the gun on the desk and nervously danced for a second. Jittery freak.

He almost shot him a third time but just tossed the gun on the desk, he’s on an adrenaline rush

Fucking KINO

Trying to bait loners into shooting up a movie thetre, bold marketing campaign. Fucking kikes.

>spanish flea just when he was about the name the jew
MOVIE OF THE YEAR

You are unbelievably naive. Not that poster BTW.

Who exactly is doing all this "fucking with and betraying"? What are you even talking about?

I'm going to play it safe till cyberpunk 2077 comes out immnot missing that

Attached: 1567728536856.jpg (640x789, 100K)

Unironically a good scene, the way the gunshot just shuts deniro the fuck up

Wanna see this one lads

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE
THE DARKER SIDE OF ME

Attached: 20180919-nrqtwlgQAe5EWG9vGFvH.jpg (1280x784, 253K)

It's a shame he can't win an oscar for this.

Is this the first capekino?

Attached: spanish flea.png (721x838, 49K)

Attached: 1562522226644.png (420x420, 309K)

>with a system

The script is pretty weak, but Joaquin elevates to some strangely undeserving level where I'm actually shocked and impressed.

>system got changed to society

Attached: 1565217544505.jpg (250x250, 11K)

"Mentally ill" people are no more likely to be violent than the GP, but they are ten times more likely to victims of violence. And I put mentally ill in quotes because who knows what the freaks are going to take out or add to the next DSM.

i don't. i mean I felt like that way kind of when I was younger. now I'm older and totally indifferent.

>"Mentally ill" people are no more likely to be violent than the GP, but they are ten times more likely to victims of violence
this is a NAMI talking point. the mentally ill are both more likely to be victims and more likely to be violent compared to the gp

This kills captain feminazi, blacked panther and the russoy brothers

Did they actually remove Arthur being sexually abused by his moms boyfriend?

Attached: 26b.png (720x644, 39K)

We need a cam copy ASAP. It will for sure get pulled if there's a shooting.

Holy shit
watching this movie could be classified as suicide by incels

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ACTUAL BLOOD BATH

Attached: 300_1.jpg (800x437, 125K)

How many shootings in the first week?

about three fiddy

1000% not memeing, I'm just a normal autist and now I'm afraid of seeing this shit in theaters since one of the psycho incel types is probably going to RISE UP and start offing "normies". If there's 0 shootings during this movie's run I'll honestly be fucking shocked.

nothing is going to happen
they are all cucks, just like their hero

Attached: cuck joker.png (625x639, 334K)

Yes, extremely. Doesn't mean I'm going to act out on that rage though.

>Spanish Flea starts playing
Jesus this movie is a shitpost, isn't it?

Attached: 49ff5f9a9fdefb6c411d352d6ec5a0e9fe5bac73r1-622-621v2_hq.jpg (622x621, 111K)

Zazie Beetz a cute.

Attached: 1_dd1nfJFunCXBDnJkEowqMQ.png (676x373, 245K)

You part of the "target audience" OP?
gET IT? TARGET audience?

Attached: 1567704127074.png (381x380, 200K)

Calling it, if shootings really do start to break out from this flick, then this'll be the final straw on the camel's back when it comes to gun control.

BASED user not wanting to die
I too will wait at least 3 weeks and see it in a matinee

Attached: 1266999398092.jpg (471x468, 25K)

The dark knight rises will come short when Joker premieres

>system

Oh my

>Not waiting week 4 and going early Tuesday morning for cheap tickets.

If gamers don't rise up after this they never will

>it's a joker whines like a pathetic little bitch scene
>it's an incel FULL ON snaps and LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

It's like they want mass shootings to happen, there and then. Good luck with that.

Attached: 1567700935688.jpg (1000x563, 476K)

We live in a BOTTOM TEXT

Attached: 1536762281071.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Go see it Chad. You are part of the TARGET AUDIENCE! Bring Veronica!

Attached: 1535104617431.jpg (1242x1875, 276K)

It wasn't the system that treated him like trash

It was SOCIETY

for some people it's /pol/, for some it's Yea Forums
for me it's /r9k/, the real soul of this website

Dubs confirmed you're part of the target audience

Attached: 1567587249391.jpg (800x531, 96K)

>tfw living in a society with fascist gun control laws so I can watch the movie whenever I want without fear of getting shot

Better odds surviving right after opening weekend.

When the Kinoplex becomes the Kolosseum, you really don't have a choice. I plan to avoid my favorite mid-lower seats, sit higher up, and weave my manlet body underneath the seat cushions and popcorn in the event my theater has a designated cinema shooter attack event '

Worst case I'm held at gunpoint and forced to describe my favorite Morrowind build, though I pray my alchemy build amuses him enough to get a delay of execution

Attached: C90FAB1E-9FE1-48AF-A657-34691EB92A13.jpg (620x412, 40K)

stop laughing, it's not funny

The music
The delivery
That long face take
MY fucking god, it's so amazing, I don't even feel like the movie is spoiled. I only see the inevitable, the impeccable inevitability. If any other actor had these lines, they wouldn't be able to make that fucking delivery.

Attached: nailed it.png (560x402, 177K)

Kino

Attached: 48E90346-948A-4B52-A2E3-ABEF24C23405.jpg (640x701, 283K)

It's Yea Forums, the house that lexitoes built

>Goodnight...always remember, FUCK N-
Jesus Christ, Phillips

daily reminder not to make fun of us you fucks

Attached: thats the way the cookie crumbles.png (525x321, 115K)

Do you think Joaquin wishes he dealt with Letterman that way?
youtube.com/watch?v=RRb_3hCa72Y

the way his body succumbs to the adrenaline makes it for me

de niro is also an ass hole in that scene, and it's quite meta that he's the host

Incredible.

can someone reupload this? it keeps saying the page is down

It sounds like he's holding back tears at the beginning, too

I would put an end to the entire human race if I could

Why does he act like a faggot?

>movie disguised as alt-right incel propaganda further encourages said people to perform mass shootings
>if the movie results in a number of mass shootings then it could lead to actual changes in gun control
>gun control laws pass through
>the mentally ill are further demonized and ignored by the public
>forced to kill themselves in silence while a larger, underlying problem is swept under the rug
>meanwhile men are also further demonized, putting more strain on the alt-right/MGTOW/incell bullshit and fueling the fire for even more extremist left-right political controversy down the line

I think I finally understand what ((they)) were really trying to achieve with this movie.

Attached: 1567859226371.png (202x206, 46K)

Letterman was in on the joke, retard.

Who /preordered their face paint and hair dye/ here?

FUCK ITS TAKEN DOWN. Anyone got another link?

Attached: 1567576075693.jpg (459x488, 36K)

I'm bringing some extra wads of cash with me. I know for a fact the employees keep kevlar vests under the counter, and of look desperate enough they might hook me up.

because he is a sensitive person and not some 80 iq retard who just does things

I'm aware it was an act, faggot. It doesn't take a genius to draw the simplest of parallels, but apparently that's too difficult for you

THAT WE WON'T WEREWOLF AND GO WILD

GO

WILD

streamable.com/wiu5c
3:^)

>I KNOW
>I KNOW
>I KNOW
>I KNOW
>I KNOW
>I KNOW

This unironically looks good.
>that out of focus shot of people running out of the studio screaming
Kino

odd line, really

it's something a clown/child would say

I've personally worked with mental patients, you hear shit like that on the daily

The only odd thing about it is I'm hearing it spoken in a movie instead of reading it on Yea Forums.

I think at this point people are just secretly hoping for a mass shooting to cement this movie's meme status even further
I hope a good number of women die if it does happen though

based

This movie is going to be a giant meme guaranteed, it's already generating so much asshurt and it's a month away from release still. Based on everything we've seen there's no way it won't be milked for months, even years. A shooting would make it legendary though.

>this is what RDJ is against
he had no chance.. give that poor manlet some mtv award to sate his desire

>You have to have a death wish to go see this movie opening weekend
Some of us aren't american bro, we get killed in the street by random thugs or by a truck, not in the theater by some autist

With some luck it will be interracial couples (black men /white women)

>Do other mentally ill loners really feel this much rage
not only loners, every human being who doesn't feel that once in a while is very very cold, we are savages.
>I've never wanted to hurt anybody
you are a fucking saint then, what do you want? A G-Men badge? the city's keys or something? get real...
>I don't blame others for for me being the way I am
ok I agree with you in this, ppl should just blame existence.
>Life is just unfair and we have to deal with it or kill ourselves peacefully.
now THATS based.

it's you or not-you
simple as

>using fascist to describe authoritarianism in general
cringe

>MUH FASCIST BOOGEYMAN

I hate fascists but c'mon stop overusing the word, zoomer mongoloid.

So called "incels" (made up meaningless word in todays nuspeak) want this film getting out

Attached: thisface.png (188x174, 56K)

Literally the best live action Joker and it's not even close. WB/DC struck gold. It's too bad we'll never see him interact with Batman.

Heath did the same thing with Nolan/Goyer's overly expository dialogue.

I'm not a loner and I feel like killing people who piss me off everyday. If you had absolutely nothing to lose why not.

See, if your life is shit and you're unhappy, but never show any resentment or ever lash out... then you're the biggest problem. You might be an actual psychopath who will go total nuclear whenever the thing giving you support goes out. Like say, your caretaker or emotional supporter dying or something.

Every body is filled with resentment whenever dealt a bad hand. Everyone feels owned and whines. Every one has an episode while drunk or something. The real quiet motherfuckers who just take it with a smile? Yeah, those are the ones your better watch out. When they do go off, they'll do it for GOOD.

>Joaquin goes to the oscar ceremony with his full joker characterization
>typical oscar speech
>suddenly his voice tone change
>wanna hear a joker?
>6 millions..
>he exposes jews for about ten minutes and the crowd boos him
>tough crowd hehe
>despite being 13% of the population..
>RDJ with his iron man armor accompanied by brief larson and kevin feige tell joaquin to leave
>Joaquin shoots RDJ
>his body flies off the stage
>his shoes are off and you can see that a bunch of socks came off it
>zack snyder recorded everything

Post that one webm of the chinese dude dancing away after murdering his wife.
Bet Joaquin stole that shit.

No, they just go on shooting rampages and try to kill all of their peers because they are happy and not filled with rage

Attached: 149305939468934.jpg (1125x1035, 65K)

Say the line, Joker!
>society

Yes. Imagine being bullied as a kid and realize that the media bullies these same people on a mass scale now. Every single day.

>why are so many young men becoming mass shooters?
>lel just have sex you fucking loser
>no one wants to have sex with you anyway

The cognitive dissonance is palpable.

Replace mentally ill loner with gamer...

>that we won't WEREWOLF
>and go WILD
What?

I want to die so I'll definitely be there

you dont even have to be mentally ill. just gotta leave the basement once in a while, buddy

>just like their hero
But he DID kill people.

yep some retard will go berko with an ar after watching this lol. it's pretty cringe.

I'd hate to be in america right now. Good luck Ameribros

Resentment is easy to slip into, when you don't see other people struggling the way you struggle. Their lives seem easier, so it's easy to hate them for it. A rational part of your mind might realize they have their own problems, some probably worse than yours, but it doesn't help with the feeling of isolation, there's nobody to connect with, so your pain just festers and feeds your resentment, til it overpowers your reason.

All it takes after that is just one really bad day. Some random cruelty, stuff not working out, bad luck, whatever. One bad day to make it feel like you've been set up to fail and there's no point trying anymore.

yeah too bad Joaquin is jewish himself

Veronica the last bullet is for you

Bitch

The idea that americans are genuinely scared to see watered down capeshit Taxi Driver because of shootings is genuinely hilarious to me, what a joke of a country

Unironically looks like the best film of the decade.
I've never seen a performance as amazing as Joaquin's.

Attached: DAMAGED.jpg (250x187, 5K)

That's the thing why would a loner shoot up this movie? Wouldn't they feel a connection to it? Wouldn't they instead go two screens down showing 'Chad and Stacy: Homecoming Hero?'

Post your opening day loadout. Obviously only if you are the designated shooter chosen by proper authorities at your local kinoplex. Obviously.

Attached: IMG_20190910_002433_01.jpg (3480x4640, 2.19M)

Hitler was a jew too

This. They're so scared about this movie and the things it will inspire.. What happened to America?
Was it guns? or was it the people all along?

Times like these are when I'm ok with living in a majority black town. At least some deranged white incel isn't likely to shoot the theater up.

>That we won't WEREWOLF and gO WILD
based

Americans are slaves to mass media and mass media says to panic about mass shootings even though you're far more likely to die being mugged on the street or killed caught in the crossfire of a gang war.

You have to look at why they're being made to panic, who stands to gain from it.

If dubs Canada does the first shooting ala the aussie shitposter guy and then yuropoors (burgers will be the last and nothing special or memeable happens)

That's the masterplan user, to make them think they are safe watching other movies. While our brothers are comfy watching incelkino we storm the room that has the latest Melissa McCarty flick playing.

Yeah. You'll just be robbed and stabbed on your way to your car after the movie.
Raped too if you're a white female.

Black men having gigantic dicks and white men consuming onions which killed their manhood is what killed america

Holy fucking shit. This movie is gonna MKULTRA trigger so many shootings for real.

Attached: 1556591545326.gif (290x189, 1.67M)

You instead will get mugged outside lol

I was already the designated shooter last month. I'm so fucking dead.

It's that the people have changed. And by that I mean it's a different people now.

Why is no one memeing the lines yet?

So really the most safe place from a shooting would actually be Joker? Thanks user I knew something was up.

Just don't go see it in America oh oh oh.
>inb4 it happens in Europe and is jokes on me

SPOILER WARNING YOU FUCK

>guns

My grandfather could have walked into a store and walked out with a full auto M1919 machine gun and today people are terrified of fucking semi-automatic rifles. The only difference in guns between than and now is that it is much harder to acquire military grade weapons now, yet people have become more prone to violence than ever.

I made a promise to myself that if my life hadn't turned around until i was 30, that'd be it. I'd dress myself as Batman and go to the nearest crack house to get myself killed doing something stupid. I'd want to die anyway, but this way maybe my death would be news and an oddity for a few months. Friends and family would question why i did it that for years to come. There'd be some mystery and magic to my life, even if forced and false.

But after this movie? After this movie i don't want to dress up as the hero anymore. I never really was one to begin with. After this... i finally get it. Everything has been a joke, not an action movie. I was always the Joker, not a Batman. Now i don't care about trying to beat some mugger or anything slightly heroic like that. I don't care about being known as a hero. I don't care about anyone else anymore. Nobody ever really cared about me, so why i should do it in death? No. I'm going to give back what i got. I'm going to be just as cruel as life has been. I'm going to hurt as much as i have been hurt. This is it. I'm the Joker, baby.

>deal with it
sometimes that means killing the people who make your life miserable user

If there's even just one shooting because of the movie this they're gonna pull it from every theater and ban it. Guaranteed

White men care easily and when they feel like they're being backed into a corner they to combat this they taking their dads gun and doing bad things with it. Not being racist. I'm a white cis male and those are just the facts

Yeah... I'm thinking it's based.

you ain't going to do shit nigger sit the fuck down

Attached: fuck niggers and jannies.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

could you please post the whole script?

Based white men

The problem is societies portray schizophrenics as the largest mental illness that leads people to kill others when in reality its drug addicts who are more harmful.

Whatever that means niggers kill way more people just by being niggers. All the cities are shitholes cause of coons.

you're the one who clicked it dumb nigger

well, your ancestry does matter after all.
americans with european ancestors have the blood of the insane at best and cowardly traitors at worst.

Nah, they will just enforce the no singles policy but this time for real

>not wanting to see joker the first week out because scared of shootings
>will 100% get pulled from theaters if something does happen
fuck you autists i just wanna see a movie

Attached: 1566643896241.gif (570x537, 58K)

>movie deals with mental illness or loneliness
>Omg must be a rip off of Taxi Driver
I really hope there aren't that many anons out there who are actually this retarded

Attached: 1567394231185.jpg (356x297, 11K)

>Being subject to mass hysteria
Lame dude. No, there isn't going to be the best uprising okay?

>being a pussy ass nigga
Go on opening day bitch, if someone starts shooting just start quoting the plane scene and they will spare you

It's between either Joaquin or Leo. Leo did a pretty fucking good job.

I don't know about Joaquin, he has said that the Oscars is bullshit and the academy gets really fucking butthurt when you talk shit about them.

Your post wasn't funny. So much for being a clown.

That gif is a masterpiece, simply amazing.

if one of you faggots decide to shoot up the theater can you at least wait till after opening weekend, if not when a 20 year old white male in the theater yells "KINO!" dont shoot him cause thats will be me

Attached: VQudrkB_d.jpg (500x415, 18K)

>Caring about dying
Don’t be such a Jew

I'm a Jew, and I smack talk the Jews and Israel all the time.

What does turning into a werewolf mean user? Think really hard

I mean the Oscars are bullshit, though. Imagine being a serious thespian and having to nod and clap when the guy from Get Out gets nominated for Best Actor or fucking Black Panther is up for Best Picture

Attached: 456242B8-D1EE-4A8D-AEAE-8BC0204248A3.jpg (810x610, 92K)

cuck

Thanks for letting me know which on you are. This zoomer finna boutta get dabbed on.

in case any of you wants to see the movie during opening week, "have we started the fire" is the safeword

I think the point is that it's external circumstances as much as anything—the whole "one bad day" thing. You can be floating along in life adjusted to the status quo, but then, if too much happens too quickly, anyone could snap.

I pirate DC, always.

bros...its time to rise up

oh crap, this is cringey

ease up on the soi, cuck

Attached: 1566923990715.png (980x742, 266K)

what's the name of the song at the end?

I'm not going until the 3rd week and even then I won't be physically present. I'm flying in a drone with a camera and microphone to watch it remotely. I'll try to get a good cam rip before the film is banned.

cope

Guys tell me, having seen this ending, are you going to shoot up your theater? I need to know...

Attached: 1563056392597.gif (250x188, 1.54M)

shits corny as fuck, but you know there's probably some zoomer retard out there that thinks this is inspiring

No, I'm saving my bullets for Captain Marvel 2

>actually quality movie
What the fuck

this kills kevin feige

I kinda wanna travel to the US to watch this for the authentic fear of gun violence experience.

Are you allowed to enter with a bullet proof vest?

Is this the only leaked clip???

>I won’t be seeing it till a matinee during the 3rd week it’s showing
Thanks for the heads up

Attached: 65f.jpg (500x500, 38K)

They way he's moving his legs and face really makes it look like he's actually overflowing with adrenaline. RDJ has never given a performance anywhere close to this convincing playing Iron Man

>Are you allowed to enter with a bullet proof vest?
Realistically, that alone will arouse suspicion.

>Americans are literally scared to see a movie because of virgins
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE...

its a meme

no

>comparing based phoenix to le lift wearing manlet faggot

Some fags here are clearly serious

You religiously watch all their movies you mean?

Attached: 1285158475654.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Nothing is going to happen. If an incel is inspired by Joker he wont shoot up that theater. I imagine he will wait for Star Wars

why is he so effeminate?

The fire has already started to spread brothers

Attached: C775A4A4-2C5B-449A-9CD6-F898192AB9F2.jpg (1691x940, 1017K)

absolute kino

Holy shit yes please incels spare joker and go after star wars goyboys.

A BAN IS +20 TO ART

THIS MOVIE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO THE TOP

Can't I wear it underneath some other clothing? Are there pat downs and security checks?

Raised by a single mother and molested as a child, and in clown world to boot.

At this point I just want be included in all the screencaps

Attached: 1568081663490.png (750x660, 490K)

there already was one joker inspired shooter
nobody even remembers him

This. Feels good bro

Uhhh guys. I was reading this on Wikipedia? Should we be worried??

Attached: 1560480486561.png (1654x229, 70K)

He's a clown mocking society, do you expect him to be serious?

Honestly I don't think it'll happen at this point because they won't feel like it's an original idea. Everyone just expects it to happen.

why do normies think that being an incel is being part of a highly organized group or something?

This is peak cinema, the mouse can't compete. I'm so glad spider-man is with Sony now, he won't be dragged down to the mcu leftist parade

>It's too bad we'll never see him interact with Batman
THIS

The media is going to blow this way out of proportion, and THAT is what's going to inspire a mass killing event desu

Everyone knows that hacker collective known as Yea Forums operate with a hive mind

frens i live in mexico, will there be a mass shooting down here on opening night too?

Attached: 1561614437972.jpg (500x469, 54K)

You mean the TDKR guy? He's been getting namedropped left and right since this got announced

>joker makes 200 million in its third week

It's good because this is what guys like that can expect: ridicule, being talked over, in every way trivialized and derided because they have no social value. This will hit home with a lot of people.

Yeah a mass beheading probably but it will be completely unrelated to the movie. La payaso cartel

>every kinoplex in america is going to be shooted
no

>mexico
You'll get funky town'd by the local cartel instead

Yeah but it'll probably have nothing to do with the joker and everything to do with the fact that your country is a shit hole run by corrupt politicians and gangs. Good luck bro

mass beheadings via chainsaw

>This was never my life
>Iron Man awkwardly tilts his head down to the side way too quickly after the extremely cheesy delivery of that line.

if you live in Culiacan, yes.

They get their info from Law and Order episodes

it'd be kino af

Why they made the joker an incel?

They leveled up

You'll have to be wary of Los Payasos

Attached: los zetas son payasos con pistolas.jpg (641x383, 58K)

clean your room, fatass

si va a haber putito

The most important line is what the talk show host guy says:

>Not everyone is awful

That is what mass shooters always fail to realize. In random acts of violence, they throw away their own lives to kill good people, while the ones who tormented/bullied them get to keep living. It is totally senseless and hopefully "Joker" will hold up a mirror and make these people understand the error of their ways.

According to critics so far, it's hinted out that he's a trans (or at least LGBT).

That's it I'm not going, no fucking way.

The same reason they think that shitposting on chans is being part of a terrorist group. They'd be really disappointed if they knew how things really were.

>normies afraid to go out because of gamers
WE DID IT!
WE ROSE UP!

Why didn't the left react like this for mr robot?

Pretty good

>Can't I wear it underneath some other clothing?
Actually, you possibly could, since because of the average obesity over here, people will probably think that instead (we don't even notice fat people anymore unless they're morbid).

>Are there pat downs and security checks?
Not in the post-MeToo era.

If your goal is societal change it actually makes more sense to go for normal, decent people. If you remove a banker another will take their place, but destroying all sense of normalcy and breaking down society? That will lead to change.

Bro mass shooting are nothing compared to the Gore videos of the Cartels

Wow

>That's it I'm not going, no fucking way

Attached: 1566926799966.jpg (708x800, 95K)

fag

the "left" is just as desensitized as everyone else, even more so. paid outrage mongers will flip on the movie with it comes out probably, or maybe they will praise it. who really cares

october 3rd cant come soon enough

Attached: donald_bs.jpg (500x289, 63K)

doesn't Brazil and Mexico have gangs that worship the Joker and Harley Quinn?

youtube.com/watch?v=aRCW9uvl_qs

This is it, society is finished.

>Not everyone is awful
So?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect

>worships the worst Joker
Normies.

Attached: 1550635704076.jpg (475x500, 114K)

> Safest places to watch this in the US?
Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore.

>mfw thanks to fearmongering I'll probably will enjoy a comfy showing with fellow incelbros with no annoying normalfags checking out their phones and taking pictures
>all it took was not getting laid and letting the media do everything else for you

Attached: KL5Ic3K.jpg (605x681, 54K)

I will be dissapointed if there is no shooting at least on opening night

>Detroit
>implying some white incel won't take the opportunity to kill niggers

He looks like a vampire from 30 Days of Night

Killing random innocent people weirdly has more impact than killing bad people. Dylann Roof's shootings wouldn't nearly have had the striking effects it did if he shot up gang neighbourhoods instead.

this is not about racism, this is about killing the burgeois.

wizard's passive skills are a no joke

Someone post a back up of the second clip. Not the drunk driver joke the other one.

Attached: Ghost-Dog-Forest-Whitaker-b.jpg (500x497, 41K)

>Not everyone is awful
That's the excuse everyone uses to defend the awful acts of "decent" people. Even Hitler by most accounts was personable to his secretaries

Stanley Kubrick was a Jew as well

checked
Be the Jokester that you want to be.

>Be american
>Be afraid to go to the cinema

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE....

Attached: 1547452884378.jpg (365x365, 56K)

He was personable to everyone.

Enjoy

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-002118.png (1536x2048, 688K)

Because it's scarier if it can happen to any one of us at any time. That's the point of terrorism.

>Choosing the only place where you will be outgunned
Nah man

Honestly after all the memeing at least a couple of people have to die because of this

How is this any different than Taxi Driver or Falling Down?
It's just a fucking movie

Just like how moderate muslims aren't terrorists. Those crazy enough to do a mass shooting believe that even the "innocent" are responsible due to their complacency. It's all fucked up no matter how you try to rationalize it logic is not applicable at that point.

Attached: 1562990863801.jpg (1122x1154, 1.12M)

Joaquin Phoenix is a meme lord now.

cuz
>muh society
and
>muh emotions

Attached: 1566623666861.jpg (600x912, 73K)

D-Fens did nothing wrong
joker's a murderer

Holy shit, it's kino

that midget sobbing breaks my heart

both clips are so beautiful. cannot wait for this! FUCK

Hit that close to home, huh?

>midget cant reach the lock
kino

>watered down capeshit Taxi Driver
it really is

They work hand in hand. The explosive ones demoralize the native population, the "moderate" ones peacefully conquer through immigration and seize control through legal democratic means, all without having to directly harm anyone.

He's a manchild with childlike speech and mannerisms, not effeminate.

somebody edit rdj as the midget reaching for the door lock / oscars

You've friendzoned me for the last time Veronica...

You know, a spic cartel Joker would be far better than the incel Joker we got. Not like Leto Joker, something like a cross between Anton Chigurh and the Joker.

The plot would be something like Sicario, Batman has to work with FBI to take down organized cartel members and are led by the Chapo Joker.

Yes, in fact they tat Joker imagery on their body when they kill a cop. Jokers in Brazil are known as cop killers.

>You know, a spic cartel Joker would be far better than the incel Joker we got
Nah

Attached: ammicoos.jpg (1003x1313, 221K)

People who plan to do this mostly commits suicide, so dying in the cinema is something they count with

>movie about a loser who gets shit on by retards in the media going crazy and killing people
>I KNOW, LET'S SHIT ON THE LOSERS, THAT'LL SURELY MAKE SURE THEY DON'T TRY TO COPYCAT THE JOKER
It's literally clownworld.

WHATS THE OPENING WEEK SAFE WORD?

>going outside or living in any of those cities ever

Have we started the fire

Do you think some incel could do not a mass shooting but a mass murder with a knive or something? Europoor here btw I'm a little afraid some loser will kill me or something.

kek'd nicely, thanks for sharing

Attached: 1567665528435.jpg (398x450, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

A certain word that starts with N...

Attached: joaquin-phoenix-joker-image-3-100818.jpg (600x615, 154K)

Well I wouldnt wanna be around any leftists or fuckin trannies when the movie starts.
Not that ill be watching it or any other movie in the last decade

Illuminati Satanists.

Reminder that in Brazil you had a group of killers made up of ex-cops, fireman, and politicians called the Justice League and lead by a guy named Ricardo Batman, that entered into a gang war with drug-traffickers and common criminals, most who were fan of the Joker.

that joke is not funny tho.

Stannis

>europoor
A truck will suddenly enter the cinema

kokkek

Attached: ohsacanyouseeeee.jpg (722x406, 59K)

Was a bit but I've never liked Phoenix

seeing how sandniggers manged to kill a lot of people with knifes and axes yeah someone could just keep an eye out for the person sitting next to the exit

If someone does a knife attack I suggest you start walking out of the cinema at a leisurely pace

Why is this scene so fucking powerful bros?

Link down

No qualia

Please don't shoot up the theaters. This movie is the only thing I've been excited to see in a very long time. I'll probably kill myself at some point shortly thereafter. But I wanna see it the way it's meant to be seen at least.

I'm genuinely excited for this

Attached: sei_34158884-28ea.jpg (768x544, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1pKyh0SI7FU

based af

>bottom text
lost it

Yeah, the Ricardo Batman guy managed to escape from a max security prison once by simple walking past the front gate. Brazil is a fucked up weird place.

Attached: file.png (375x495, 167K)

Kino

Attached: file.png (300x232, 146K)

wtf?

The world is a strange place.

Attached: file.png (720x960, 872K)

now I understand why film twitter is so terrified of this movie tbqh. I still don't think anything will happen

youtube.com/watch?v=mML2fPec7xU

Where the fuck is Batman?

There will be at least one mass shooting inspired by this. You are underestimating how weak minded and retarded some people actually are.

If any cop catch you with a Joker tattoo in Brazil, specially in the poorer areas, you'd be lucky if you managed to escape after just having your skin scrapped off with a knife. They fucking hate anything associated with the Joker imagery.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 249K)

Never felt so good to be a NEET

Attached: 1563791925923.jpg (220x229, 6K)

>I hate fascists

Attached: 1524019536499.jpg (205x246, 8K)

>killing baldcels
literally a movie about Chad murdering incels and they will still eat it up

cringe and based

Phoenix Jones pls no it's not with it.

It's kind of cute tbqh

Replace mental illness with white skin.

Have sex, incel freak

Phoenix is in this thread.

For you.

Your wish eventually comes true long before heat death.

You get it. Same reason media spends hours at a time glorifying said shooters to encourage them.

Because tou do have something to lose you just dont know it yet