Why the hell isn't she in jail?

why the hell isn't she in jail?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

what did she do?

why the hell isn't she sitting on my face? forcefully?

god damn she is wearing so much fucking make-up, she looks better in the later scenes.

I dunno something along the lines of getting hundreds of innocent people killed by her gross incompetence as park manager.

she's not the one who went in the enclosure and let the big bad dino loose

opie's daughter is a 7 who wears ghost makeup and whose entire acting in this movie involves looking up and opening her mouth to show that she has just seen a dinosaur.

I came here just to say exactly the same thing

She's a manager not an owner

The island is leased out to inGen Corporation (now a subsidiary of Masrani Global) by the Costa-Rican government, they aren't bound by the laws of any government there and the guests likely sign a liability waiver to visit.

She's not in Jail because she had no laws to break.

sat on my face jerking me off until I suffocated

She was responsible hiring those guys, and properly training them, and making sure the correct safety procedures were in place such that even in the event something goes wrong there were enough redundancies in safety that no harm would come to any of the visitors. That is a major part of her job as manager that no one gets hurt. When someone dies at an amusement park it's not the low wage kid manning the ride who gets in huge legal trouble it's the park managers who were in charge of making sure nothing like this would ever happen. They're the ones that face million dollar fines and/or criminal sentences.

She used ligma in court

Attached: ceeBASr.jpg (1068x1331, 192K)

Not a bad way to go to be honest.

what's a court?

because she is queen of pterodactyls

Attached: phil-tippett.jpg (719x562, 68K)

I think that's what they measure milk in.

Do you think 7" could satisfy her ?

Why do you mention her and not John Hammond?

Her and John Hammond didn't do anything wrong as did.

Do the Disney Park managers go to jail when some dumbfuck kid stands up during a ride and gets his cunt head lopped off?

I honestly highly doubt that the guests would have to sign a waiver to enter the park.

You don't sign a waiver to go to a zoo even though a zoo contains lions, tigers, hippos, chimps, etc.

Everything was blamed on the Indian guy.

you go collect evidence there, have fun

They don't let you ride a Gyropod with the dinosaurs at the zoo though.