Is Norm Right?

Is Dave the best comedian in the world right now?

Attached: Untitled.png (735x388, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OH4GMaNWdwU
youtube.com/watch?v=mFjEvl43zYY
youtube.com/watch?v=rv3-d98v9zc
youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk
youtu.be/BWzI_Wn0ZwM.
youtu.be/ZDWvifZjoxg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKd8fvsjJI
youtube.com/watch?v=r3c0THQbdDE
youtube.com/watch?v=_cGwxeec-CY&t=88s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dave Chappelle will eventually go down as the greatest comedian of all time.. He was only able to achieve god-like status because he "fucked you" the Hollywood establishment and disappeared for 11 years completely.

It won't be now and it isn't going to happen soon.. But 15-20 years from now he will be regarded as THE greatest.

Norm should fuck off from twitter already and either write another book or re-start the podcast.

If i wanted a slightly funnier Larry King i'd subrscribe to MOTHERFUCKING HULU!

Right now? Only norm comes close

Norm is funnier than Dave IMO

Norm is a twitterfag that apologizes for humor on The View.

He said the same about nanette

Dave is just effortlessly funny. True gift for storytelling.

HOW WAS MY WEEKEND??

Dave killing it while Norm still grifts on twitter about how OJ says to the media he says to them he says

Dave’s jokes felt 5 years old with the tranny jokes and so on. If you only check out sanitized mainstream media then it’s edgy but we had the same jokes here ages ago.

Can you name a special or something I can watch? I remember Norm being funny in a Jerry Seinfeld kind of way but Chapelle is on another level.

This... it was mediocre

Agreed. His stories are hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=OH4GMaNWdwU

I'd say he's the best, not because modern Dave is any superior to old Dave, but because comedy is so fucking shit now.

He's had one great stand up special. Louis CK is way above him in this era.

He did have the best sketch comedy show of all time though.

>"Ted Sarandos is my friend."
>-Norm Macdonald.

Attached: file.png (1600x1200, 2.4M)

>write another book
I doubt he has that in him but then again he could make book full of made up stuff and it would still be a good book

The entirety of the Norm Macdonald Live show, pretty much everything he did in SNL, his “Me doing Standup” special as well

>Louis CK is way above him in this era.
Yeah Live at the Interracial Breeding Grounds puts Sticks and Stones to shame

>Louis CK
It fucking bothers me that people completely wrote him off already from GOAT conversations. He really should hurry up with that comeback special already.

prepare to be disappointed. norm is funny at times but he isn't one of the greats.

Him and Patrice would be neck and neck right now most likely if he was still alive.

Which stand up special are you even talking about?

As long as Dave gets creative freedom and a fuckhuge platform, his trajectory is an Elder God status. But with the way things are trending, it's not difficult to see him getting deplatformed or telling said platforms to fuck off when they exercise some editorial restraint on his content.

But if they let him be him, he'll be the GOAT.

Attached: 1339539098483.jpg (423x314, 67K)

I really do love Dave and still rewatch The Chappelle Show, but this special was shockingly weak. I don't care about offensive jokes. If they're funny that's fine with me. If they're not that's fine too. But it just wasn't very funny. Glad he called out trannies, though.

They wrote him off because he's not in the GOAT conversation. It took 1 incident to torpedo his career.

He's good.. He's a brilliant mind in comedy. But Louis CK is not a GOAT..

louis ck's standup is way better than chappelle's

chappelle having a mental breakdown is the only reason he's relevant now, his material was already slipping when it happened

No comedian is for everyone. Watch Norm's final stand-up act on Letterman. If you think it's funny, you get his style of humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFjEvl43zYY

Louie is way better than Chappelle at standup. Plus doesn't have to rely on doing that stupid thing where he hits the mic to his leg and runs around, what a fucking hack. None of his Netflix specials were funny, the only good special he ever did was Killing Them Softly.

Louie on the other hand is hilarious in all his standups.

We need tranny jokes now more than ever, it's time to remind trannies that they're a group that is nothing more than an enormous joke and we shouldn't have to constantly speak in reverent, respectful tones about a ridiculously small minority composed of insane dudes in dresses and wigs.

No, that´s the saddest asskissing i have seen in a while.

God fucking dammit Norm is based. Dave is funnier, but Norm is even more based. Thank Hashem for these two.

Doug Stanhope is the current best. Everyone else, including Norm and Chapelle are inferior. Norm just says it about Chapelle cause they're best buds.

The bar MUST be pushed back.

You're out of your mind. Chappelle will rightfully never be considered the goat. Chris Rock and Louis CK are waaaaay ahead of him for instance. His standups are cringe, and he's just a meme, still running on fandom from "I'm Rick James bitch" and "le black white supremacist" skits.

Only person who actually believes the Stanhope is the best meme is Doug himself. Fuck off

Louis CK does stand up about suburban issues. It's why you're defending him and it's why you place him above Chappelle, you relate more to the material. And that's fine.
Louis CK is talented and his stand up IS good.. But when we're talking OVERALL status. "His stand up is better" isn't a good argument against Chappelle.. Fuck man Louis CK has been in the entertainment industry longer than Dave has but only became socially relevant within the last decade.. And it's one of the reasons his career got destroyed by 1 accusation.. Despite everyone and their mother coming out to defend him.

Louis CK is fucking fine. He's funny and he's intelligent within his comedy.. But the dude isn't GOAT status.. No one talks about the legend of Louis CK.

Stanhope is a brain damaged alcoholic who never grew out of his edgy bill hicks phase. His IQ is like 95 at best.

how's the new special?

Attached: 1496379880334.jpg (800x900, 161K)

Without his show, Dave would be known as that guy from Half Baked who had that one funny special in 2000.

His standup sucks. He just isn't funny anymore, he gets by on reputation. People laugh because they are brainlet normies who think they are supposed to laugh, that's it.

Nah, you're a faggot. Doug is the current best and Chapelle isn't even in the top 3, let alone the first spot.

No I get it.. I mean people act like his stand up requires some extra level of intelligence. It's unique, mostly charming, but in the end just okay.

This is the most white reddit comment I've ever read on here.

MY LOUIS CK CHRIS ROCK LMAO

Forgetting that George Carlin and Richard Pryor are both eligible for this conversation.

Same applies to incels on this board.

You have shit taste in comedy.

>George Carlin and Richard Pryor
Tremendous posturing of irrelevant dino literaly whos that people just respect nowadays out of influence but don't actually find funny anymore.

>His standup sucks. He just isn't funny anymore, he gets by on reputation. People laugh because they are brainlet normies who think they are supposed to laugh, that's it.
This guy gets it

I didn't say they were top 2 all time, if you read carefully, I'm only saying those 2 are ahead of Crapelle

Go puke your complementary white turkey shots down the clogged toilet at Uncle Funny’s Doug you talentless hack

>This is the most white reddit comment I've ever read on here.

You have to go back, newfag ledditor

You do

He deserved that title even before he came back. Except when he came back the specials have been just comparatively meh

>Without his show

"Kate Upton wouldn't be hot if she didn't have her giant titties".. Yeah well, GUESS WHAT.

I like Louis CK stand up but he peaked and his latest 3 before getting nuked were on a steady decline, but will admit that his peak leaves him at a high level.

Still his strenght was in his film making and writing. I'll never forgive you cunts for taking Louie from me, specialy after Horace and Pete was so surprisingly good. He was finaly reaching his true potential.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 674K)

Love normie but he doesn't half hyperbolize. he could have just said "I LIKED THE JOKES ABOUT BLACKS AND FAGS"

based

I didn't say you did either.. But I'm seeing the same 3 comedians tossed around outside of Dave Chappelle.. And they're not even the best comedians of their era.

No. The best thing Doug Stanhope did in his career was play the suicidal old friend on Louie.

The point is the conversation is about GOAT comedians, and Dave clearly isn't one.

Yeah he's a funny writer, but his standup sucks. End of story.

Yeah though Louis CK is a cuck he's funnier in standup than Dave. Agreed on Dave being the best in sketch comedy, though the Louise CK show had some good moments too. And as much as I hate myself for saying it, I also enjoyed the Sarah Silverman show for her sketch comedy.

>comedian hides in his safe space echo chamber for a decade
>people are surprised his jokes are stale
What a surprise

>white turkey
I'd sincerely like to know what specials you think are better than Doug's most recent specials.

Go watch Back in Town or You're All Diseased
Carlin was on that chanlife before anyone knew what a thing was

Oh shit it was actually him.

kys

If you can't see the brilliance in Doug's material, how he delivers and constructs his jokes, the timing, delivery etc. I don't know what to tell you, the man has mastered standup

I really must thank /tv for introducing me to Norm, he is not famous at all over here in Bongistan, those treads on his Podcast/ show introduced me to him and what a fine introduction it was.
Was the perfect platform for him. Pity Shitflix lured him in with some gambling monies

I've watched Carlin and he's flawless for me except for one HUGE thing: he puts women on a pedestal and thinks their saints. Cringe and pathetic af to his otherwise brilliance.

Spoken like a TRUE normie.

You have Netflix Doug. Stop listening to your Bill Hicks tapes and rip off some newer material

not an argument

I was unaware that title of "comedian" died on stage.. Someone should tell Larry David.

and blacks. he is politically insufferable. His best bits are where he deconstructs and analyzes language.

I'll give him another look

certainly better than norm right now

We talking stand up GOATS? don't forget about based Andrew Schulz tho!

He invented youtube marketing and non pc comedy!

Attached: file.png (720x900, 611K)

He isn't famous for being a comedian. He's famous for being a writer and actor.

Bill Hicks at his peak wasn't better than Stanhope is now. Hicks recycled tons of his own jokes for many of his specials. You're a pleb.

Dave's standup is better than Doug's. There.

There's no reverence for incels, not on this board or any other. People get angry because using "incel" as an insult is literally SJW tumblr-tier bullshit, you're basically no better than the average resetera faggot at that point.

zip............. RECRUITAH

Attached: 1406266228223.jpg (600x450, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rv3-d98v9zc

>Bill Hicks at his peak wasn't better than Stanhope is now
They both suck/sucked
Chappelle >

>Joosie Smoolay
*crowd laughs uncontrollably for 5 minutes*
>only white people believed that shit
*crowd still laughing from when he said his name*

so this is the best special in years?

Lel, i was just thinking how 4 years ago the whole board would've been swearing Bill was the best and so far no one had mentioned him.

Wonder why.

I was about to watch this but not anymore. Fuck Dave and fuck the people that support him. If you're white you're literally a cuck if you're still supporting him. Fucking kill yourselves

Attached: white_people_shoots_schools.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Post Dave's best bits and I bet I can post better bits by Doug. Go on. Prove your argument.

still mad that he isn't a racist misogynist

just like they hate Norm now because he made a Trump joke

He def had a Crimes and Misdemeanors or a Manhattan in him, pity we will never see them

people only idolize Patrice because he's dead / listen to too much JRE

Lol imagine actually believing that

There are 1 or 2 bondafide reddit faggots here fresh from reddit that need to leave.

Well now it's down to a matter of opinion. We both have access to all of their standup on youtube. We can both find all of each's material. Dave > Doug. I'm not finna bouta do some tit for tat nonsense that will be judged subjectively.

I can never tell when this nigga is being sarcastic

Because his wife cut his balls off

Carlin was not very insightful and he was not very funny. He was basically a science/sociology/linguistics 101 professor who could sort of get a chuckle and a head-nod but he got lost up his own ass with messages and forgot to tell jokes

He was an early forerunner of the fat aussie dyke who tells rape stories. It's not a surprise that reddit fags like him.

I'm as racist as the next guy (I'm white) and my racismdar is pinging. Dave's the GOAT.

>finna bouta do
Don't bother. I can tell Doug's craftsmanship and raw comedic talent would be lost on you. Kevin Hart and Dave Chapelle are probably more your speed.

>>He was an early forerunner of the fat aussie dyke who tells rape stories
Take it back motherfucker.

I agree. It's Norm being Norm, there's no subversion to his stand-up. I get when people say it about some of the other things he does. Norm knows how he comes off on stage, and he's used that as cover to do something fucked up to someone, or really get someone back, like Chris Kattan. He used to do it all the time to other guests on Conan.

Newfag

By what metric? He's hardly even a standup comedian. Now that he's had 3 specials in the last 5 years, that makes him the GOAT? gtfo

Seriously, fuck Netflix. Get norm, Adam egret, and random celebrities in front of a webcam. That was the best podcast ever

Honestly I couldn’t even finish it. I was so bored I just got up and started doing errands around my house. It’s sad how much Dave has become part of the establishment. Hi-hum
Also did anyone else find it really problematic and offensive too?

Fags with shit taste but the Woody Allen comparison is apt. The Orson Welles quote applies. Louis is pure shit honestly, a bad ripoff of Woody (who was already shit) - I can expound on this if you like

If supposed oldfags like you honestly think Dave Chapelle is a better comedian than BIll Hicks and Doug Stanhope, I'm proud to be a newfag.

Aging and roiding has changed Chapelle's energy and presence in a way that's hard to describe.

Nigger please Elephant In The Room is one of the only good specials ever. Won't say he was consistently great though

Killing Them Softly is top-shelf. So is his San Fran special. His fucking amazing show only adds to his resume. The real question is why you hate him and want to denigrate him so much.

Carlin pioneered this whole soapbox political diatribe style of "comedy".
He was ass you brain dead genXer.

>bill hicks

there it is, like clockwork.

I personally find Norm funnier than Dave, but maybe that's just cause I'm not American. I've noticed Americans tend to favor black comedians over white ones.

yeah he legit looks like a crackhead now, like what the fuck is up with his lips?

>supposed

Forgetting about someone in this thread?

Attached: Rogan.png (1200x800, 923K)

I don't even hate him. I like him but I know that you probably haven't even watched a full Bill Hicks or Stanhope special in your life whereas I have watched multiple standup shows from Chapelle, Hicks and Stanhope.

He's said he has wanted to make more books. He probably can, he's a good writer.

It is just his genes. Skinny black guys age like crack heads and fat black guys die at 35 from a heart attack.

>black people be like
>white people be like
haha, absolutely fantastic. genius. Did you see that sketch where he had the Wu Tang Clan? Haha, man, white people and black people, so different. That's just gold. I wonder how he came up with all those stale racial observations

If you have been following the conversation, I've been going to bat for Stanhope, not Hicks, so you really haven't made much of a point. Choke on a cock.

Did you watch the series Louie?
It reached pretty high in comedic brilliance IMO
Not sure what Orson, the bloated whale, quote has to do with how good a movie Crimes and misdemeanours is.

>most white
are you saying this post has contributed more to civilization than any other post?

Yeah he should have just talked about how his wife is a bitch and how he loves to masturbate

I don't think that's it. The little bit of comedy he would do every now and again before the netflix specials were gold no matter whether he was guesting on something or someone leaked parts of his sets. I think he just gave too many non-fucks about them or was content riding on the wave of support for his return.

Might as well while he's ripping off 80's comics

>women can't appreciate ki.....

Attached: 2353252.jpg (737x237, 46K)

I still think Maria Bamford is the best comic from this decade but I won't deny daves talent. I'm interested in seeing what's next, but I don't think he's even topped his own specials from over 15 years ago yet

>admits to doing it for free

I've watched all of their shit. Dave >
Haha. For sure. Stand up and sketch comedy is overwhelmingly more sophisticated than what you described.

I don't care about Bill's wife or anything but his comedy has been pretty shit lately.

You know I'm right. Comedy took a second and a third place spot to his social/political messages. It's called the comedian's disease. It's when they start thinking they're wise and have something to teach, forgetting jokes. Just because you agree with their brand of young-adult novel level of social and political commentary does not change the fact that as comedians Hicks and Carlin and Denis Leary and Stanhope and all these other "based" comedians half-ass the comedy part of their shows and supplement the other half with "politically incorrect" yet still widely acceptable opinions.

b a c k t o r e d d i t.

Attached: 1557287331769.png (276x279, 73K)

wtf? is this real? damn.

haven't watched the special yet

Someone has to put an actual name worthy of discussion into the hat. I'll gladly shill for Stanhope because I truly believe he is the best working comedian right now who is consistently brilliant. Louis Ck had a good run as well. Bill Burr petered out on the last one. Chapelle's shows were good but not great in terms of structure, joke-construction etc. he has above average delivery and average everything else.

They won't do that because he could just do the louie ck route and release his own specials on his own website

It wasn't his best special and yet it still had some classic moments, just the fact that it wasn't even a good Chappelle special and it's hilarious means he's definitely up there as one of the greats

>crying of laughter?
>so dark yet right up my alley
Rostie had to bring up interracial anal sex

Let's hear who you want to toss into the hat then? Who are your top comedians, enlighten us?

I will humor you newfag. Obviously didn't watch all of it, seen enough of it to know it's not my thing. It's not the comedy (which is fine, whatever) it's Louis himself. It makes sense he made Horace and Pete after - Louie was half his bullshit faggot middle aged white american life philosophy presented via characters he'd interact with. He decided to just drop the pretext altogether and make an actual soapbox show for himself.

Here's Welles talking about Woody for you:

I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man.
Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

tl;dr Louis is a fag and sucks and you should think so too

>Stanhope
What? The guy is a fucking mess half the time. He's an interesting anomaly at best.

It's kind of funny in an ironic way that discussion of comedians is nearly as much a pretentious fart-huffing trainwreck as modern art.

whoa dude like don't take anythign serious or discuss it outside of tweet tier surface level whoa dude.

BASED NORM SAYING HE HATES TRANNYS AND CHINKYS

>The guy is a fucking mess
Sure but his sets just get more refined as time goes on. If you admire the craft of comedy, Stanhope can't be omitted from the conversation. Just because he's not a household name to plebs doesn't mean he isn't an objectively great stand-up comedian.

FAGGOT

>s-stop saying mean things about my bull wypipo

Comedy too closely tied to a persons personal beliefs and views to be discussed with any kind of neutral perspective. That's why normie retards gobbled up this mediocre special.

Do yourself a favor and don't watch standup anymore, faggot

I am aware of the quote
Just because it is a good quote does not make it true, it is just intelligent and cutting.
Louis, the show is much better than Horace and Pete, the last two series are excellent.
If you just have a dislike of the man then no words are gonna change that, bringing that attitude to watching his show would be pointless so don't bother, it's your loss.

Well, most of it IS shit so he won't be missing much.

Attached: 1566952752215.png (1023x484, 257K)

Honestly no, I love Norm and Dave and as much as I did like the special I thought it was very unpolished at times. There are better specials you could probably study.

It's Chappelle so I'm not surprised. Haven't watched and don't plan to, his standup blows.

Killin' Them Softly.

that special is almost 20 years old goddamn

Except he shat on things women do all the time.

Still one of the best and better than anything Stanhope or Hicks ever did.

To be fair Netflix probably had a hand in making him apologize. His show was about to drop when all that happened.

>was not very funny
The audience laughing in his specials must have been added in post production. I must have imagined my laughter. Youre clearly the comedy guru and know more about the craft than Carlin or all the professional comedians who say he was great.

That goes both ways, just because you dont agree with their political commentary doesnt mean its not funny.

no way

>I must have imagined my laughter.
I'm just imagining your laughter and I can't stop laughing
Why don't you lose some weight you big red balloon, jesus you laugh like your about to die go do a few push ups lard ass, only kidding, you're great kid, here have a piece of gum

He's trash

youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk

ahhhaaaa ahha blrlbblur *dies from opioid overdose*

yes way

Hey, asshole. I'm white an I'm sticking up for colored comics in this thread. Take your incel insecurities elsewhere. Every human race/ethnicity is trying to get along in this thread.

Strong argument

Yeah, Patrice was nconsstent both on stage and on radio. I think he mostly just freestyled and some times he was on and others not so much. I don't think I've ever heard anyone go as hard at women as he would which makes him stand out to me.

You're right. It's unfunny for other reasons

He's okay. Dave is way better.

>out of touch boomer has shit opinions
k

I guess thats why it's such a shitshow, everyone knows diversity doesn't work

I think thats why I like it the best out of the netflix specials. The first two felt like ideas he's had for years and finally complied them, funny but to practiced and he felt disconnected from the audience, Bird revelation wasn't stand up and honestly meh. But sticks and stones felt a bit like a return to form, he still knows his material but its obviously not as practiced as the first few and he's trying out a new form almost. This did what it needed to get me excited for more of his material in a way that the last few didn't

What does that have to do with the video?

Why do I feel like nothing Chapelle has done since his comeback is nearly as good as what he did back in the day? It feels like he still hasnt fully returned, and his "specials" are more so his political ramblings and cigarette breaks than they are his true potential.

based Dave
and based Norm.

Chappelle is great. Norm is great. It's so sad where comedy(culture) has come to.

Somethings got to give...

>jerry talking to norm on comedians in cars
>"do you think you can watch somebody else's routine and respect him if he keeps cursing and using vulgar language?"
>"No."
>his latest special has him cursing every 10 seconds

I thought you were trying to antagonize white Yea Forums users because opiate abuse is relatively common amongst a subset of white Americans. I was trying to get you to stop because I want us all to get along.

Thats norm for you.

Because he feels disconnected from all of us because he just spent the last decade and change being a living legend. I will still never not be mad he didn't do an obama correspondents dinner

Jerry isn't even a fucking comedian

That's quite assuming of your part lad, Normfags have been taking a kick of Norm being a melting mess outside of podcasts and stand up sets for years now.

It's not funny because barely half of the specials that constitutes "comedy" is half-assed and the other half, the political opinions, are facile babby-tear edge. They don't call out niggers or jews or any other protected group.

Oh boy, people can't say retard but watch me go!

Jerry is a motherfucking goddamn coward, He has 1 special of fresh shit, then another special that he padded making an up and comer look like shit and with friends cameos and then another one that's literaly his first special again but this time he's old and padding it talking about himself when he was young and came with his "genius material that still holds up today can you believe it!"

Fuck Seinfeld.

You wanted him to verbally fellate Obama for 20 minutes, I'm not surprised.

It's the repressed homosexuality

My homosexuality isn't repressed. I'm 99.9 attracted to women and 00.01 attracted to men. Approximately, anyway.

trully a sad state of affairs when "sticks and stones" is the nation's idea of being controversial

youtu.be/BWzI_Wn0ZwM.

>Chris Rock

The most overrated comic ever. Half his special are meh.

youtu.be/ZDWvifZjoxg

How are they 5 years old when he's talking about shit all very relevant to this year you fucking retard?
>muh old jokes
You can simplify every single routine today to 'it's been done before' if you go with that line of thought. 90% of comedy is just an exaggeration of the mundane. The humour comes from how you tell the story - not the story itself. With that in mind, Sticks&Stones was excellent. Dave saying 'you faggot nigga' in Ghana accent alone was worth the whole special for me.

Norm is better when he's not doing standup

even when he's trying to be funny he always comes across as a humorless cunt on twitter

Youre deluding yourself and ascribing to others your own reliance on political preference. Lighten up.

Someone give me literally one clip of Louis CK being funny, the only thing I know about him is he's an ugly weird guy that likes jerking it in front of women he has power over

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKd8fvsjJI

Andy Kaufman > Louis CK > George "Soapbox" Carlin > Dave Shitpelle > Bill Burr > Normie Macdonald > the average Youtube Poop > a pile of shit > Jim Gaffigan > every other comedian on the planet > Jerry Seinfield > actual horse vomit > Chris Rock > Rob Schneider

>Hating on Based Schneidman.

Hella cringe my dude.

Attached: file.png (300x400, 222K)

The genius of Chapelles latest special was he starts off the jokes with a leftist rant but then the punchline is full on red pill, just look at his skits on school shootings and abortion and watch how they end

youtube.com/watch?v=r3c0THQbdDE

You’ve never watched any of these people

>If i wanted a slightly funnier Larry King i'd subrscribe to MOTHERFUCKING HULU!

The ironing.

Attached: 150602_2870418_Larry_King__1.jpg (800x450, 192K)

>ZOOMER COMEDY
LMAO DOES IT EVEN EXIST YOU LITTLE GAYMOS

"Right now"? Yes, but he's just doing the same shit they all used to do. He's just the only one who:
Doesn't give a fuck as he probably is already well off enough money wise.
Has the balls.
Is black so has some leeway to get away with it (but that will probably change if things continue) .
Has a big enough following to still get this stuff on netflix.

I personally don't like his constant laughing at his own jokes, except it's worse coz it's not just laughing, he does the whole physical double-over thing.

100% cast eye-ron

General Ratko Mladic has really let himself go.

No doubt. Even his lesser standup specials are better than the entire output of lesser comedians. Louis deserves better

youtube.com/watch?v=_cGwxeec-CY&t=88s

Yeah I thin you're right. I appreciate Carlin mostly for influencing comedians that I actually find funny, but he's a TED talk for nihilistic boomers.

It's a decent special and deserves all the support it can get but it's not even in the top 3 of Dave's funniest standups. I don't really know who's the best right now, will be watching burrs new one soon so it will be easier to judge after that. CKs leaked one was also hilarious and funnier than daves

Why isnt Norm funny anymore

a lot of good it did him apologizing

He said the same thing about Kevin James

What were Dave’s tranny jokes? What was the funniest?

>that apologizes for humor on The View.

But he didn't.

Why do brainlets still think he apologized? He said "that was a bad thing to say" which is as non-apologetic of an apology as you can get.

At this point norms just a bitter old incel/closeted alt right weirdo, so no. Hes gonna die gambling and whining on twitter

there are no funny american comedians

Nice but I think you could fit more buzzwords in that post. Try harder next time, I believe in you user.

RENT FREE

aging comedians always sound the same

>"let me tell you about how modern comedy sucks and how everything was better when I was in my 30s"

eventually they stop being funny and start fishing for audience applause instead. Even Carlin was getting awfully preachy in his old age.

Nobody actually thinks Dave's funny anymore, but they pretend to because they're obsessed with pushing their "anti pc" message as if not being able to mock trannies in public is some pertinent social issue. Meanwhile actually funny people like Brian Regan toil away in obscurity because they arent political pandering hacks like dave or that fat liberal dyke that's always posted here

>Even Carlin was getting awfully preachy in his old age.
People say this but his final special wasnt like that at all, if his previous one was his last than I would be inclined to agree.

This is Norm being sarcastic again. I mean thats the only thing this washed out faggot is capable of. Let me break it down for you zoomer.

First or all, his post is targeting comedians or would-be comedians.
>study
We all know comedians do not study, they steal.
>Peerlees One
This refers to Chappelle being canceled, out of a job, someone who has no peers.
>... you are wrong
Norm knows comedy is subjective, and plays with objectivity here.
>if you dont see he is the best, quit
you cant see chappelle he got canceled, he is the best at being canceled

norm is an sjw apologist

Agreed. Chapelle is bulletproof exactly because of how he quit. He quit because he didn't want to be pigeonholed, and he didn't want to do what (((they))) told him to. He walked away from a $50 million deal because he didn't want to be kept on a creative leash his whole life. He doesn't give a shit about his career or if he ruins it or whatever. That attitude gives him an ultimatum freedom to express himself however the fuck he pleases. If the Hollywood elite, or leftest gossip rags don't like it, Dave loses nothing. He's already outside of the their system, so it's not like they can destroy what he has. It's very refreshing to have a comedian who just wants to tell a joke, and isn't trying to tick boxes on what he can and can't say.

Did you strain yourself coming up with that?

imagine believing this. (((they))) have him now.

why are comedians so sanctimonious about comedy? its really off putting