Untitled

Attached: f25b3d27-16d8-43db-8715-cabae1d64cf6_1.2f7d2101e46cbecdf0a834582d89014c.jpg (450x450, 21K)

Protip: "Tina" is a fat man who wears suits to bed and doesn't ever eat burritos

I have like 20 of these in my freezer

I’m more of a bomb guy

These are decent even if the "meat" is actually soi.

This with Valentina is GOAT

>Valentina
More like Söylentina.

Attached: 1515750782699.jpg (1884x1324, 355K)

>basedjack
kys faggot

>basedjack
Yeah you would think söyjaks are based you tasteless faggot.

seethe

Attached: 1515740446314.jpg (1321x884, 287K)

what's it like not living on the best coast actually i'm in arizona but it still counts haha right and not having 24/7 access to cheap delicious mexican food

I would much rather not be around so many spics so I am quite happy in New England. Of course spic roaches are everywhere, but your infestation is much worse.

What the fuck does this even mean?

shit it literally poison but it tastes okay

Soiboi cucks love pretending to be cultured by liking shit like tapa tios. Mexican hot sauce is weak as fuck, so is siracha.

based
i know i'll get flamed but tapatio is actually good
sriracha is disgusting

hot sauce elitism, i think

Attached: pff.png (710x577, 30K)

It's weird living in a place where there isn't a good burrito anywhere south of Burlington (and that's just hippy fatburrito ricey socal style). But motherfuckers trying to put lobster claws inside hotdog buns. It's insanity.

>Soiboi cucks love pretending to be cultured by liking shit like tapa tios. Mexican hot sauce is weak as fuck, so is siracha.

Attached: 1536722963108.jpg (647x778, 83K)

>rice in a burrito
dropped at the speed of light

This. Secret Aardvark Habanero hot sauce is hotter than Tapatio and Valentina.

Rice is a staple part of authentic Mexican food you stupid fuck.

New Englanders have all heard from some west coast transplant faggot douchebag "ugh there's no good mexican here, and BELIEVE ME! I'm from California so I KNOW!!"

Nobody gives a shit. Fuck the West Coast.

I thought mayo was already spicy for whites.

not in burritos
and regardless of it being a staple that doesn't make it right

The person who made this doesn't know shit. Soibois love all the sauces with the crazy biohazard symbols and intricate designs

Attached: 281525A0-C367-4F07-B9A8-119F7A866CB4.jpg (1080x1858, 260K)

Why do you love all the sauces with the crazy biohazard symbols and intricate designs?

What I don't fucking get is why people buy five brands of the same flavor of hot sauce. Like one bottle of Tapatio, one Valentina, one Cholula, one Tabasco, etc. If you can tell the difference between them, you care way too much.

irregardless* (you're illiterate to, no surprise there)
you're a fucking idiot if you think rice doesn't belong in Mexican food. They even literally have a name for it, its called frijoles

If you're not a hot saucer then there's a lot of things you won't get, like pussy. Stick to ketchup if you can't tell the difference you insipid cuck.

based. i remember these being like 20 cents each in the 90s

they literally have different viscosities, are made from different peppers and taste better depending on what foods you use them with

dumb tastelet

Do you have a single source to back this up?

Or maybe I just have a functioning tongue? What a retarded post

culturally illiterate, actual mexicans go with the cheapest ones or whatever's on the table
source: I'm from fresno

Attached: 1568089515121.jpg (1321x884, 725K)

Enjoy getting ripped off by food companys by buying the same thing with a different label, retard. Hot sauce is like soda, they're all the same.

>source: I'm from fresno

Attached: You.jpg (268x439, 19K)

please take my photo offline my parole officer said I'm not supposed to visit 4channel

These burritos were so fucking good. I can't eat them anymore since I'm vegan sadly.

Are there any meatless versions/alternatives to this?

i fucking miss king taco. nobody spoke english and it takes like thirty minutes to order, but man both red and green hot sauces are fucking ace. hot like the dickens but so good

>No u
Redditors aren't usually known for the bantz..

epic thread redwood

>If you can tell the difference between them, you care way too much.
>Hot sauce is like soda, they're all the same

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

Attached: 1499425716953.jpg (585x400, 81K)

You may not be known for it, but at least you're trying.

>redwood
That nigger is currently in jail awaiting trial for attempted rape of a minor.

meat is a social construct, educate yourself

Do your taste buds even function? You literal shit-eater.

B L O C K S ur PA TH

Attached: WrapperRenderings_Update1-SteakCheddar-e1539720145534.jpg (1000x534, 63K)

Its literally all the same so I don't have to buy a hundred different things to pretend like I like one over the other. Your the one with fucked up taste buds if everything tastes different to you.

Just ate two of these fuckers bout to shit and fart all night long

Attached: 1565752719252.jpg (604x496, 75K)

Donde esta el yucateco pendejo?

BASED

Ate like a million of these fuckers while binging sopranos

>why yes, I prefer Grace Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce, how could you tell?

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

>spicy mayo
sounds fucking disgusting.

These are way more expensive mr. gucci loafers

Tinas are like 50 cents a pop

Best flavor coming through

Attached: 2D8BCFEE-11BE-47C8-96EF-6F9D07ACF366.png (256x256, 18K)

yeah and they don't taste like shit.

Tina’s Green Chile burritos are 100 times better than those ones. Hard to find them in the stores anymore since theyre way too cheap and stores prefer selling $3 organic fair trade conflict free burritos that taste like shit.