Our main story tonight concerns

>Our main story tonight concerns...

Attached: birdyman.jpg (2560x1707, 365K)

Not one....but two....

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but Colbert and the other late night hosts are doing God's work. Trump is literally destroying the very fabric of our country, and it's getting worse every day. If we didn't have people like Colbert who have influence and can spread the word of Trump's atrocities to the masses, we'd be absolutely fucked.

So thank you, Stephen. I know you'll never read this but I appreciate you more than you could ever possibly know.

Sneed

Make Donald Sneed Again

holy mother of based

>the joker

Attached: 1567533146398.jpg (1366x768, 133K)

Make Sneed’s Chuck’s Again

low quality bait kys

>literally destroying the very fabric of our country,

11 of the last 19 years have been nothing but democrat hysterics and hyperbole. When you lose you claim the other side cheated/had rigged voting machines / were Russian super secret agent spies working for Putin.

Maybe you'd win more if you took the losses a little better. What can the democrats offer to anyone that the GOP can't right now? How is open borders and spending even more money in the budget going to help anyone who works for a living?

Came here to post this

>for 8 years not a single republican screamed that obama was born in kenya or a secret muslim

turns out nobody likes losing

The British broadcaster invasion of American television. I shit you not, you will read this in my voice as I bounce and point. We are here. We are queer. Get used to us. Now why is that, you may ask, America needs a swarmy Brit to deliver seemingly pointless drivel at a rapid pace from a from a pasty, unwashed face? The truth is, dear viewer, very simple: our clipped, proper accent. It's true. No, it's true. We can say any ridiculous thing we wish and you will not only absorb it as fact but slather it in ketchup and call it Meat poe.

turd post best post

its bait you plonker

Where is this mythical "literal fabric" you say is being destroyed?

Can you post a link to a fox news host saying those things? Btw Obama listed himself as being born in Kenya in his first autobiography, so it's not really a "conspiracy theory".

2 of the last 3 terms for GOP presidents were determined by the EC and a minority of the population

When you have minority rule, as the GOP likes, you get instability and chaos. Only the rich benefit. You're a chump and a tool

The president really had two biscuits with his cup of English breakfast???? Aye blimey guvnah that’s bollocks matey! That’s literally like a rat riding on a pigeon while doing the ice bucket challenge! *image of rat riding a pigeon pops up*

Attached: D0C469D6-F3ED-4666-BB7B-3D1191C5BC22.jpg (500x500, 36K)

It's pasta user, before anyone else falls for it

Who /YangGang/ here? Let’s get them Neetbux niggas!

The game is 90 minutes long, the field 100m. You play the game according to the rules established before.

There is good reason why we don't abolish the electoral college. I'd rather have Florida or Ohio or Michigan being the deciding vote on who the president is instead of how many illegal aliens they can get to vote in California or how many dead people vote in Chicago.

>I’d rather have Florida or Ohio

Confirmed for never having visited Florida or Ohio

Baste

Maybe the democrats should try to start winning the votes of people in places other than just California and New York then.

Imagine if this happened in real life.. That would be so weird haha

Attached: 1568080690506.jpg (797x594, 130K)

BLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMPPPPFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1553609389064.jpg (538x445, 64K)

kek