James Gunn's THE SUICIDE SQUAD Plot Details

>Amanda Waller (Viola Davis) deploys the Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie), Bronze Tiger (Idris Elba), Captain Boomerang (Jai Courtney), Ratcatcher (Daniela Melchior), Peacemaker (John Cena), Polka-Dot Man (David Dastamalchian), King Shark (Steve Agee) and Colonel Rick Flagg (Joel Kinnaman) - to Panama to retrieve an alien creature that was captured and experimented on by the Nazis during World War II, and has now being used as a weapon by a bloodthirsty South American dictator (Benicio Del Toro).

youtube.com/watch?v=2hce7uORr-8

Attached: The Suicide Squad.jpg (1118x689, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9WoQ_TIrXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

now he can go to more actor’s guild parties and mingle with up and coming actors

>mediocre director pisses through a ton of DC characters causing the studio to recast everyone if anyone else wants to use the character later

Sounds like its going to be a really fun movie.

>comic books are American Shakespeare

Attached: Doom.gif (350x235, 2.2M)

why would hollywood allow a known pedophile to direct a movie?

>don't use the Katana because it will scare away chinks
(also the actress is too good looking to be in Birds of Prey and it would piss off margot robbie)

it depends
has he given up being an adolescent edgelord who tells jokes about little boys touching his no no place?

Sounds entertaining enough.

> Bad guy is a beaner
Based DC

imagine saying this and careing about this on Yea Forums.

I M A G I N E

>an alien creature that was captured and experimented on by the Nazis
Hmmm........something smells fishy

>Dictator dictator
>Alien creature
Vandal Savage and Starro?

Go fuck a Thai tranny, you dumb yelloefever fag

Which one? Polanski, Woody Allen, Spielberg, Bryan Singer, Michael Bay, Luc Besson, Brett Rattner.....

>Spielberg
Them's fightin' words, son!

Woody is not a pedophile.

That premise is already miles better than that of the first movie.

I have a feeling this is the movie they should have made in the firs place. I can't help but wonder if it's too damn late.

Suicide Squad was always about using DC C-listers that editorial wouldn't mind the writers offing. It -could- make for a great movie. I knew it was going to be bad, but I was astonished at how they completely fucked up the movie. Even considering how the Harley focused New52 reboot was, this movie was somehow even worse than I imagined.

Attached: Suicide Squad (1987-1992) 009-000.jpg (1986x3056, 1.8M)

>implying Shakespeare's plays wasn't written for commoners to enjoy and considered the blockbusters of their day

>King Shark

Attached: king_shark_im_a_shark_secret_six_35.jpg (537x571, 70K)

Just re-watched GOTG 2 and wish he had part 3 coming out next year. That and Doctor Strange 2 is all I'm looking forward to in the new woke MCU!!!FACT!!!

It's fucking Steve Agee!? That's crazy ,really happy that dude is getting bigger roles now though.

>no "suck my diiiiick" in second panel
lost opportunity

Mexican Fire Guy isn't in it? He was the only good character in the first movie.

cool can't wait for the baby sharky song to be played at some point

That says more about how retarded the common American is rather than anything about Shakespeare

Does Harley Quin still has that repulsive prostitute look? Not interested.

She looks even worse now

This, but the opposite

How are they gonna explain batman and joker gone?

Why is Harley in this?

>Panama

Not very board is a funny board retard.
>muh cheese pizza posting
Yeah whatever oldfag

>he literally ripped off the Nando rewrite
youtube.com/watch?v=z9WoQ_TIrXY

Yeah, the WB execs are just raring to hit that big ol' greenlight button on the standalone Polka-Dot Man feature!