Bam Vs. Phil

What happened with this? Can't find a stream anywhere. Somebody find a stream and we will enjoy some train wreck kino together.

Attached: 18401_006.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doaT_TziFNo
youtube.com/watch?v=YXMZOqKqaNM&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They never did a televised interview

I thought the episode was released today? I can't find it anywhere.

Oh apparently they did. I didn't see it.

I think you owe me an apology big dawg.

Attached: 1478705448446.jpg (324x453, 14K)

bam is such a fucking child, holy shit. it's understandable to a certain extent but he still takes it too far. at least someone like bieber has had the dignity to realize what he was and get depressed about it

Which one of you anons is gonna take me to the galoon

Attached: d1g51va-ad16b4cd-23cc-4f6a-a30b-4a93940256ab.jpg (320x240, 24K)

Ok guys, I found a shitty link. Looking for better quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=doaT_TziFNo

Attached: fatbam.jpg (717x493, 25K)

Side question, is this sort of change to your looks reversible? Makes me sort of frightened of aging.

Could he lose 30-40 lbs and get his looks back?

Attached: Bam-Margera.jpg (750x500, 34K)

he could look a hell of a lot better
the golden rules are, don't get fat, don't drink/drug too hard, respect the sun, hydrate, and DON'T GET FAT
granted i'm only 23 but this is what i've observed watching some older cousins age and comparing them and so on

>I've never had a concussion but I've been knocked out a bunch of times. I liked it.

It was a publicity stunt, right?

Holy shit he is turning into his dad, looks just like Phil!

I caught 5 minutes of this on TV, it's sad to see a 40 year old behaving like a teenager

The amount of damage Bam has done to his appearance is unfortunately just over the line of being completely reversible. He can improve his image a lot but he will always looks a little off after this.

This

bam is still in denial and blames everyone else. he's just going to continue relapsing

youtube.com/watch?v=YXMZOqKqaNM&t

Thanks for the link

Try living in West LA

What will he do next?

No, you can't reverse alcohol damage

DA GAGOON!

This but also don't have kids, get married, and get lots of sleep. Having kids will age women real fast and women age like shit compared to men. But even men who have kids can age bad due to lack of sleep, stress, and anxiety. A bad marriage with kids can age anybody terribly. Don't smoke either.

this but also live in a cryonic chamber to achieve perfect stasis

How come Stevo looks pretty much the same?

he got sober a while ago.

kek blame your kids mother for trying to get your shit together for their sake and blame your own mom who had to put up with your shit for decades. his own brother doesn’t even get involved anymore because he knows bam is past the point of no return

He didn't get fat.

>women are driving him insane

hahah holy shit

Ham margera

he did mostly drugs that dont encourage weight gain

his wife is fucked in the head to be fair

What did she do now Bam?