JOKER PRO TRUMP?

So apparently the TRUMPF like character turns out to be not only a good guy, but also Batman's dad? What side is the movie on?

I dont get it.

Attached: file.png (960x479, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2018/sep/05/alec-baldwin-joker-batman-trump-dad-stunt-casting-thomas-wayne-
variety.com/2018/film/news/alec-baldwin-exits-joker-movie-1202920903/
youtu.be/Ddvk4aWNS50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What side
Imagine being such a low IQ bracelet that you have to reduce everything down to "muh sides"

What's up with Warner/DC and Trump?

Attached: adasaf.jpg (1182x604, 106K)

>there has to be strict political "side" in every big movie now

People like you are the reason why Yea Forums degraded into a mess of uninspired /pol/-baiting threads.

JOKER PRO SNEED!

Attached: Donald Trump.png (524x177, 36K)

>be marvel fan
>be lefty soiboi
>see news
>they say dc is trump supporter
>"WTF DC BAD"

Batman's dad is in this movie?

So exactly how old is the Joker when he fights Batman in this universe? 80 or 90 years old?

Now i finally understand why Allec Baldwin turned down the role.

theguardian.com/film/2018/sep/05/alec-baldwin-joker-batman-trump-dad-stunt-casting-thomas-wayne-
variety.com/2018/film/news/alec-baldwin-exits-joker-movie-1202920903/

Attached: file.png (620x372, 179K)

Batman shows up as a little kid in the movie.

Attached: Brothers.png (1189x622, 714K)

Why would you portray a Trump stand-in character as a misunderstood and morally stand-up guy?

You post Sneed every Joker thread. Could it be you're sad that your crypto Sneed threads are being washed away today by Joker leaks?

Because this film is no different from leftist-propaganda in that it's just rightist-propaganda to further fuel the red-blue discourse that's ravaging this country.

big t is a bad guy in this movie

Attached: DnzZKjDWkAE4gwv.jpg (882x1200, 206K)

>trump invented the rich asshole archetype

>bracelet

this thread will hit 300+ replies

He isn't. You're lead to believe that in the beginning because Joker's mom and the black girl he's into tells him that Thomas Wayne, as a rich guy and politician, is everything wrong there ever was with the elites. Specially Joker's mom, who tells Joker she had an affair with Thomas and that Joker's his illegitimate kid that he never recognized.
Eventually, though, Joker meets Thomas and Thomas feel sorry for the Joker, specially knowing his past, because Joker's mom was always a mentally ill and abusive women who mistreated Joker. He's also a good guy trying to fix his city.
The anti-rich movement that the Joker helped spawned in the end lead up to the Waynes murder, a tragedy. Thomas Wayne is shown as one of the biggest victims in the movie.

What topic did you make, bro? Ill reply in it for you.

Attached: file.png (738x504, 189K)

It's ambiguous on purpose. Anyone who ever felt persecuted can now relate to Joaquin Pheonix's character and project their own personal agenda onto the movie. 2019, Cash Money, nothing is real.

i made a sneed thread

Kill yourself.

Haha post it so i can find it

Oh, and there's a grabbed by the pussy comment when Joker's mom tells him that Thomas Wayne sexually molested her, which is a lie. So that's going to be fun.

The Joker is literally an occupy wall street antifa tranny fighting the evil white rich capitalists.

The media says this an incel movie is 100% a lie.

What if your mom read this reply?

I just saw you spouting the same shill line on /pol/
weird

Christian Bale's Batman was portrayed as Bush in TDK
Ben Affleck's Batman was portrayed as Cheeney in BvS
Now Batman's dad is being portrayed as Trump. Funny.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 757K)

(((white)))

The (((critics))) love it and the astroturf here is getting absurd (what do we pay the jannies for anyways).

Should tell you all you need to know.

>Christian Bale's Batman was portrayed as Bush in TDK
Why i never see anyone commenting about how TDK is pretty much a very on the nose commentary on the whole War on Terror era? Specially with how the "good guys" in the end win and by the good guys i mean the Bush era administration?

Attached: file.png (1400x636, 810K)

>bracelet
Absolute state of libtards

>what do we pay the jannies for anyways
The studios do which is why this shill campaign is as aggressive as sw7

NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT SAY THAT ABOUT OUR PARTIES
OUR PARTIES ARE AMAZING
OUR PARTIES ENCOMPASS EVERY AND ALL THOUGHT
OUR PARTIES REPRESENT YIN YANG DONT YOU SEE
I CAN BASE MY WHOLE WORLD OFF THIS DICHOTOMY DONT RUIN IT FOR ME

Attached: 5F3ACE2C-5B82-4162-817E-D48BA3ED5F0D.jpg (226x215, 24K)

>t. necklace

Why do you have a tripcode

I agree with this user. Im on your side.

Donald Trump is the Bruce Wayne of comic books

the rumor was that he was cast as a thomas wayne who was a trump stand in
but he was neither cast nor thomas wayne is a trump stand in
and thomas wayne does nothing wrong in the film

Reminder that The DENT ACT is literally the PATRIOTIC ACT, even with the whole idea of the law being able to incarcerate all the mobs and criminals with little to no evidence.

But Thomas Wayne is a Trumpian stand-in. It's just that the movie defends him.

Well I hope hiro moot is happy. Fuck this board for a few weeks, anyone stupid enough to fall for this shit deserves the disappointment.

That''s everything america is now.
Left vs Right. Black vs White. Men vs Women. Poor vs Rich. Pick a side.

its a movie about the uprising against the rich. its literally marxist propaganda but with a little bit of incel vibes too to make it watchable for both sides. at the end of the day, the movie is on the side of profit and not political parties

Nigga, the anti-rich movement end up killing cops and innocent people. They've the fucking Joker as their symbol after he killed three Wallstreet guys.

>for a few weeks
This board is fucked until at least next year
after joker it's going to star wars spam and if that ends up being a complete train wreck like the last or "better" this place is fucked

>Be American
>Go watch Joker
>Get shot

Why does Batman's father laugh at the mentally ill
I thought he was a good guy

ALL FEMINISTS ARE CHILD ABUSERS

No wonder it's so good.

I feel like this movie was made to divide people. Both pro and against Trump people will think that the movie is siding with them. Same for the anti-establishment and anti-wokeness people. Or pro and anti incel. And so on,

shut the fuck up retarded incel

Someone spoil the whole movie for me please.

Does it just end with Joker killing everyone in the DeNiro’s theater or what?

Bruce is a kid.
Phoenix dies at the end and isnt really the Joker. Similar to Gotham’s introduction to Jeremiah/Joker.

Thomas Wayne is mayor/running for mayor and is killed as a political hit in front of Bruce at the end of the movie.

After credits scene is “15 years later...” and we see a shadow of the cowl in a room.

No he isnt. Hes actively helping people and visiting the poor. Not hiding at a golf course as a disaster occurs and whining on Twitter.

He goes to Arkham at the end and dances, fully insane

Nigga, people were already saying they wanted a Trump-like character for Thomas Wayne during the casting calls. The casting call, in fact, called for something like that.
Thomas Wayne was always the richest man in Gotham, but he was never a politician. This small detail isn't just a coincidental change. It's done on purpose.

Batman's dad in this movie is supposed to remind the audience of Trump. From him being the richest man in the poorest city, from him being a politician that speaks harsh, from him allegedly having affair with his employees, and so on. FUCK, HE'S EVEN BLOND IN THE MOVIE.

Attached: file.png (798x420, 726K)

>Trump like character
Bull. Shit. The Waynes were like the Trumps before the Trumps ever got to power. The Wayne fortune was long tied to real estate in Gotham like many wealthy famlies in New York City and numerous big citiez in American history. To single out Trump is fucking idiotic.

Thomas Wayne was never a politician. He is one in the movie.

You could also argue he already played the father of Batman when he played The Shadow.

QUICK, SOMEONE KILL TRUMP SO THIS LITTLE NIGGA CAN BE BATMAN IN THE FUTURE.

Attached: file.png (650x400, 278K)

yeah, and the point apparently was to subvert everyone expectations that he was going to be a villain by making him the better guy in the movie.

Though I agree that is the case irl, with movies, ESPECIALLY normie movies (not saying Joker is one just that it has somewhat high probability) people like to make clear good and bad sides. Easier for conflict resolution. That being said, I know jack shit about that character, never saw him as "Trump" though

Joker is a villain and the anti rich movement is 100% confirmed to be portrayed in a bad light in the leaked ending. Tl;dr shill harder MCUcel

nice dubs
great reference

It was made to initiate the first step of the clownpocalypse. Helter skelter

>the prophecy about Trump making anime real wasn't about Donald, it was about Barron

Attached: 1561843374579.gif (480x347, 2.57M)

We did it bros

>thomas wayne does nothing wrong in the film
So he's just like Trump then.

>Trump
>being the richest man in the poorest city

what are you talking about, incel? New York is the opposite of poor with a population of jews richer than Trump

Based DC producing kino as always

it's pro cuck

Attached: cuck joker.png (625x639, 334K)

Well, this movie is extra retarded if they go for that. And doubly so if it's all a fake out to subvert expectations.

Attached: rlm rich hangs himself for christmas.jpg (280x295, 32K)

They did, and it's meant to subvert expectations.

Does he kill her?

Maybe the movie is on nobody's side and is just trying to tell a story with characters in it? Does anyone remember when movies used to do that?

Attached: 1560306603460.gif (267x199, 573K)

i feel like it was made to call gamers to RISE UP

>increasingly politicize every form of media
>"wtf why do people expect movies to be political now?!"

>What side is the movie on?
the right side of the History

HEIL HITLER
SIEG HEIL
SEIG HEIL

Huh.

she'd call me based

This

It ends with the Joker going to Arhkam having completely lost his mind.

Barron is already like 7 feet tall.

>Not picking sides
>in modern America
if only.

Thomas Wayne isn't an asshole, he wanted to make Gotham a better place with his money. God, at least learn about the material before shitting your opinion out

MCUck anti-joker tactics(if you spotted any feel free to add)
>M-Muh McDonald's Arthouse
>Joker wins Golden Lion
>Is won over in Europe
>Praised at Canadian film festival
>That no longer works
>Screeches for /pol/'s help(we're currently here)
>Gay forced Joker tranny threads
>Awful analysis copypastas on the trailer
>M-Muh Psyop!

Attached: joaquin phoenix joker wallpaper image picture poster screensaver.jpg (398x450, 70K)

Who gives a fuck. It's still capeshit. Yea Forums gets memed once again...

Barron will lead humanity into the light.

You sound so limited. A film wins the Leone d’Or and you reflexively dismiss it because of its subject matter. You must have a very narrow conception of film

>Taxi driver rip-off, King of comedy rip-off.

Attached: tfw no foreskin.jpg (960x640, 82K)

why don't americans understand nuance?

the writers even said it doesn't take any sides

just the usual stuff

Attached: 1533779876436.jpg (2048x2048, 670K)

it is >implied

Joker would be proud. The movie is causing chaos and it's not even out yet

>Joker would be proud
This. It's exactly the type of thing the Joker would do. Cause chaos directed at all sides. He has no side or political persuasion. Just terror for kek's sake.

Attached: 1565606039686.jpg (1337x880, 125K)

So that's why people have threatened me with violence for saying I love Batman V Superman. It all makes sense now.

Attached: 82569695.jpg (724x611, 277K)

>Knives Our is anti-Trump and has an ensemble of well known stars
>Joker is pro-Trump and only Joaquin Phoenix and the black lady are semi popular
I know which movie is confident about it's story

>It all makes sense now.
Also it makes sense why we were denied a Snyder cut of JL.

Attached: hey....gif (220x196, 148K)

So you guys enjoyed the part where Batman and Superman team up with Wonder Woman to fight Doomsday in "Batman V Superman"?

No Joker is pro mask it's too good to be true

Attached: too good.gif (324x310, 1.48M)

>It's liked by critics who liked Marvel movies, so you shouldn't support it

>Too good to be true, BITCH
I thought Son of a bitch was a child friendly movie?

fpbp

>Joker is pro Trump

Attached: incel clown movie.jpg (2500x1407, 1015K)

>aaaaaaaa t-the m-media is getting p-politicized save me drump!

Attached: 1560483262762.jpg (606x401, 63K)

T Boogie
PERO TU CACA
YOUR TIME HAS COME, LAS ABOMINATIONILÁS

Attached: 1567618495253.jpg (225x225, 26K)

>Anything that triggers conservatards is "political"
Kys

Because they are based.

Attached: 1563389875476.png (881x686, 540K)

Of course.

Back in the day NY was dirt poor. The city went bankrupt several times. Trump made his fortune buying up property that the NYC gov't sold off.

How are they getting away with making Joker the good guy? I saw the leaks and hes obviously made to look in the right.

>What side is the movie on?
But I'll just keep on slonking...

Attached: Gang Weed.png (680x383, 444K)

>Not seeing it at a Drive-in so you can chainsmoke while watching kino and drive away when the incel starts shooting

Attached: ARS intensifies.png (1415x939, 1.44M)

Thank god this faggot isn't in the film

Will he do a Joker review lads?
youtu.be/Ddvk4aWNS50

Attached: 1566961002699.jpg (484x490, 51K)

>movie review is 1/4th of the video
>the rest is him shittalking other millionaires

Attached: 1521424591993.jpg (228x221, 11K)

>The right propagate identity politics

Attached: 1555691195542.jpg (960x960, 30K)