What are the best historical documentaries?

What are the best historical documentaries?

Attached: tcw.jpg (1252x1280, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SQux0OTe9sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e6KV7p32wE0
youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ww2 in color

based
youtu.be/SQux0OTe9sQ

anything involving jews dying

gets my dick so hard

If you like nukes watch Trinity and Beyond. It’s got /ourguy/ Shatner narrating and a comfy original orchestral soundtrack.

Did anyone else watch Monarchy?

Walking with Dinosaurs

All I gathered from this is that the southern states wanted to be their own country but were forced into a union by the north.

The world at war by bbc is really good. Was made in the 70s but they interviewed a lot of people that were there, such as hitlers secretary and so on.

Civilisation
The Ascent of Man
Connections (first series only)

They tried to quit, the north decided that was illegal, and then everything went to hell.

To be fair they should have let the slavery thing go.

A History of Britain

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=e6KV7p32wE0

I don't remember that canon from the movie. Is that one of Stark's invention?

youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084

Attached: GQ.png (749x371, 249K)

>movie

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

idk mang, maybe because I binged it but I got real tired of that song real quick.

Probably but their economy ran on it and abolitionists were trying to overthrow them. They had to double down.

I listen to that song every morning while making oatmeal

>their economy ran on it
Untrue. The cotton gin was making slavery obsolete regardless. Even Lee regarded emancipation as a natural conclusion within a generation.

Peoples' Century: Communism - The Promise and the Reality.

Burn's Vietnam. Better than the Civil War.

based

The cotton gin caused a slavery boom and probably prolonged it. Europeans discovering they can just tell their TOTALLY NOTHING LIKE SLAVES to grow cotton for them in colonies with the proper climate instead of buying it from the south made it obsolete.